All Comments on 'The Perfect 'Loving Wives' Story'

by AvroAnsonXIX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How was this funny? Get a life and stop wasting space on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OK, I was skeptical because of the gay, trans, alien, pee, and several other categories.but decided, it's under humor, so why not? I must say it was funny AF. Five just for the laughs.

TadOverdonTadOverdonabout 3 years ago

I look forward to reading the many approving comments and high reader ratings that this wholesome epic deserves.

TadOverdonTadOverdonabout 3 years ago

One reason it's funny is because of the anonymous comments it provokes. :)

Suite21menSuite21menabout 3 years ago
Offensive

I am so offended by this story that I have to laugh and chuckle and give it 5 stars. I am especially offended by the blatant promotion of Lit merchandise arriving "in a discrete brown cardboard box". Fun story for this long time lit reader/fan. Thanks for writing and thanks for letting me read it.

sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
that was really really bad

in all the best possible ways. I keep rereading and find more to gate, by which I men love.

I see you are off your meds again, and slipped the leash.

I like to think that maybe you were at least a bit inspired by my Not Another Loving Wives Tale, which was not in Humour, nor intended to be particularly funny, but needs some Loving.

The funniest part of your story of course is that it too attracted trolls. Perfect..

Thank you for sharing this peek inside your sick but wonderful brain.

More please. for example, this chapter lacks tentacles. If you read the comments on my tale, you will see trolls feast on tentacles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

story of my life, but the vdreadlocks I have are pink...

AvroAnsonXIXAvroAnsonXIXabout 3 years agoAuthor

"How was this funny? Get a life and stop wasting space on Literotica."

Stop nagging me mom.

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Now who could not love this bizarre story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a fan of Stevie G., I enjoyed your ambitious take on the topic of pissing off most LW readers. Just write one where the husband loves her enough to let her satisfy herself. I suggest Men Who Love Women Who Love Men.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

you were right, this story would piss a lot of people off. this had to be the dumbest story I ever read and it was amusing in some places, that is why I voted 3 stars, I do suggest y

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

that you do not write anymore like this, it not going to help your ratings as a writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i tought i'd lough.. but damn.. for me its kind of horror rather than comedy..

tnthurstontnthurstonover 2 years ago

Absolutely, perfectly, & all inclusively offensive! I love it. I am particularly impressed with the quantity of different...topics, shall we say...in such a short story. It was exactly what I needed today. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvroAnsonXIX@AvroAnsonXIX
I come from a big family. My eldest sibling, Avro 652 (b. 1938) was a mail plane for Imperial Airways. Myself, and 1,027 of my brothers and sisters, joined the RAF and made their way to Australia. Over 200 of us found civilian employ later as airliners. 145 remaining with the ...