The Perfect Shot Pt. 03

Story Info
Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega do a photographer together.
1.5k words
4.06
4.4k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

"It's like I have a cock," Aubrey observed with her usual wry dryness. "I'd do well with a cock. I'd fuck you, Jenna. Really hard."

"Fuck him," Jenna said, taking pictures and more pictures.

Aubrey pumped wildly on his shaft, still swirling her hips, crushing her ass against Peter's well-muscled loins. "How about I fuck you with his cock?" she suggested.

"Jenna, use the timer on the camera and get over here," Peter said authoritatively. "Let Aubrey fuck you."

Jenna set the camera down, aimed at the action, with the timer set to take a picture every five seconds. Then she rushed to them, kneeling before Peter's cock. Aubrey reached down to stroke it, squeezing the rest of its length between her thighs, while Jenna wrapped her lips around the head.

"Oh shit, girls, that's it!" Peter groaned out. "Jerk me faster, Aubrey, make me come!"

"Uh-huh," Aubrey purred, pumping and jerking with both hands, circling her grip all around Peter's cock, eventually pulling it away from Jenna's mouth so she could caress all of it.

"Hey!" Jenna cried.

Aubrey slapped his big prick into Jenna's cheek. "He asked me to do it," she reminded her. "You still get his cum."

Peter gritted his teeth. He could feel his cum building, swelling out his balls, quaking at the core of his erection. "Jenna, open your mouth!"

Eyes blazing, Jenna did as she was told, opening her lips and canting her head back so that she was the perfect finish line for Peter's climax.

"Come for me," Aubrey whispered in his ear, brows knitted at the thought of him doing it for Jenna and that perfectly willful yet submissive look on her kewpie-doll face.

Whether he did it for Aubrey or for Jenna, Peter erupted. A thick load burst from his cock, all over Jenna's face and into her mouth. The flash bulb went off, catching the huge splash as his cum smacked into Jenna's face and piled onto her outstretched tongue.

Aubrey pumped hard on his fat erection even as it thundered and spurted, spraying steaming jizz across Jenna's every delicate feature. She slapped its blackjack heft down on Jenna's face like Peter's cock was her own, she jerked her hands on the long shaft to call up every drop of semen from the balls she felt pressed into the backs of her thighs, she wiped the last drops of cum from his glans and smeared them into Jenna's hair.

Jenna felt like she was drowning in the outpouring of his cream. She swallowed rope after rope he launched in her mouth. Her bangs were immediately soaked with cum, sticking to her forehead. Her whole beautiful face was drenched with his huge emission.

Aubrey came too, her ejaculation a trickle smeared on Peter's length as she frantically ground herself against it, its hardness, its girth, its throbbing. She bent over to shove her pussy against his bristling endowment, rubbing her clit happily onto the pulse of Peter's pounding ejaculation.

"Ah! Oof! Mmmph!" Jenna moaned while she swallowed Peter's hearty jizz, scenting Aubrey's orgasm as her juices filled the air too.

When her mouth was finally empty, she opened her lips wide and threw herself down on Peter's cock. Aubrey had to snatch her hands back to keep from losing a finger. She grabbed Jenna by her cum-soaked hair.

"You wanna suck it, fine, suck it," she said, pulling Jenna down on Peter length until his cock was stuffed deep down her throat.

Jenna trilled happily, her throat wrapped around Peter's half-hard erection, muscles roiling, drawing out the dregs of Peter's emission.

Aubrey petted Jenna's hair conciliatorily. "Yeah, get all of it out. Don't leave Mr. P with any cum for anyone else. It's all ours."

Peter kissed the back of Aubrey's neck and she cooed embarrassingly, eyes opening wide to flick around and see if anyone had noticed.

"Go get my camera," he told Aubrey. She dismounted his cock like she was getting off a horse, Jenna happily gobbling up the portion that had been between her legs, and went to pick up his camera.

"You really came," Aubrey noted as her hips swiveled away, ass bouncing with every mincing step she took—drawing Peter's eyes even with Jenna down on his cock. "You really made Jenna's face your cum dump, Mr. P."

Jenna stayed on her knees, happily mouthing his flagging erection, mewling like a contented kitten. Her face white with dripping cum. Peter took the camera when Aubrey handed it to him and snapped pictures of Jenna being the whore she'd had to be to seduce him.

Jenna posed for him after his dick went flaccid: licking cum from her lips, massaging it into her face, and laying back on the carpet all spread out to show him and the camera how wet he'd made her.

"Doesn't that look yummy," Aubrey observed, standing so close to Peter that her breasts brushed against him when she breathed hard. Which, of course, she did a lot, with Jenna down at their feet, her legs apart. "Peter, why don't you get down there too and let Jenna sit on your face? I'll take some pictures. You can see her O-face even with her humping your mouth."

Peter's cock twitched, trying to get hard again at the sound of her sensual words. He laid down, Aubrey's hands on his shoulders shoving to get him in place quicker, and Jenna straddled his face, pressing her cunt to his mouth and nostrils.

She wanted him smelling, tasting nothing but her, just as she'd been immersed in him when he came.

"I'm sitting on his face," Jenna luridly purred to Aubrey. "I'm sitting on his tongue..."

Aubrey was busy taking pictures. "Come on his tongue," she told her friend.

"I will... I will... he keeps licking my pussy like... ahhh... oh yeah! I'm gonna come! Right now!" Jenna cried, her face contorting into an ecstatic mask.

She pushed her body down, jamming her cunt onto Peter's wiggling tongue like she was fucking herself on a cock, and Aubrey shot picture after picture of her face as she tossed her hair from side to side and screamed.

But soon, Aubrey was aiming the camera elsewhere. Down Peter's naked body. Onto his rising erection.

With Jenna cross-eyed, mouth agape, all fucked out from Peter's tongue, Aubrey gave her a prod of the finger and she tipped over. Dropping off of Peter's face. And there Aubrey stood, one hand on her hip and the camera hanging from a finger.

"Sit down," she told him. "I want you nice and cozy so you can put your cock in my throat for a good long time."

Peter didn't think to contradict her. He sat down on a nearby easy chair, wondering why he ever hadn't had sex in a living room, and Aubrey dropped the camera onto Jenna's prostrate body.

"Get a few pictures if you want to remember this," she told her. "I have a feeling I won't forget..."

Peter opened his legs and Aubrey knelt between them. She took his cock in one hand, then the other. As when he'd pushed it between her thighs, there was plenty left over for her mouth. Aubrey slushed her hands up and down the shaft, then jerked her head down to lick his cockhead. Swirling her tongue all over the bulbous glans.

"Ah yes, baby... be a good cock holster," Peter breathed.

"Have a good cock," Aubrey retorted, waggling her eyebrows at him as she fed his cockhead into her mouth.

There, she sucked on the jawbreaker-sized glans, her vivid eyes searing into his, before she dipped further down his length, taking as much of his monstrous cock into her throat as she could manage. Her face puckered into a mask of suction. Her cheeks caved in and her lips were stretched taut. The only sound louder than her gagging was the shutter of the camera in Jenna's hands.

Aubrey's head bounced up and down on the immense shaft, her witch eyes on Peter, watching his face contort with pleasure. She kept a hand on the lower part of his length, which even she couldn't reach, and her other hand grasped his balls, possessively fondling his cum even before he got a chance to volley it into her.

"Put it in your cunt," Peter groaned. "Gghh... I don't want it in your mouth anymore... hhnn! I wanna fuck you!"

Aubrey picked herself up off the floor. Legs erect, her ass shoved out, her head still in Peter's lap before she drew herself up off his cock to come to her full height. She stood before him, licking her lips, swallowing the cock-flavored saliva she'd built up in her mouth as she washed his endowment.

Then she straddled him. His huge cock banged against her cunt. She grasped it and fed it into her pussy, just as she'd taken it into her mouth. Only with considerably more difficulty now. The pleasure immediately got to Aubrey. She moaned involuntarily, her stoic expression flickering with more feeling than she knew what to do with.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers