The Perfect Shot Pt. 04

Story Info
Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega do a photographer together.
1.4k words
4.57
4.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Almost unwillingly, her eyes wide and reeling with shock, Aubrey looked down to Peter's slick manhood. Connecting them. Opening her up. Letting in coursing sensations that might prove too much for her.

But Aubrey couldn't resist trying this wild euphoria. She slunk down his length, twisting her hips around as she helped herself to all his massive erection. Her pleasure increasing with Jenna snapping pictures, memorializing the growing fervor of their sex.

"You look good with a cock inside you," Jenna observed.

"She feels good with a cock inside her too," Peter grunted.

"I wanna feel good too," Jenna moaned, running her hand down Aubrey's spine, her big limpid eyes on Peter and Aubrey's joining.

It was impossible to say whether her lust was for Peter or for Aubrey. It seemed omnivorous, just wanting to be included in the fuck they were having.

"You should fuck him like this," Aubrey suggested. "You can't handle all his big cock in your little pussy. This way, you can just take what feels good."

"I want all of it. That's what would feel good."

Aubrey pumped herself up and down, her ponytail bobbing, her beautiful ass slapping down on Peter's thighs with shocks that sent a ripple all through the ripe pertness of her buttocks.

"Shit--this doesn't feel half-bad," Aubrey moaned. "I actually don't mind having my cunt reamed out... ghooo... even when it's by a huge dick! Even when it's--fuck!--like fucking a baseball bat!"

"You love it," Jenna cooed to her. "You're thinking that you can come over here whenever you want and get your brains fucked out, because Mr. P can't say no to you and your tight cunt."

"Well, he can't!" Aubrey said defensively.

"You've gotta take more pictures of us, though," Jenna bargained to Peter, leaning on the armrest of his chair to whisper in his ear while Aubrey bounced on his cock. "You've got to make us look like fucking models and give us lots of dirty pictures for us to look at while we jill off." Her lips brushed against his earlobe. "And when you're bad, we'll stop fucking you--we'll just look at all your dirty pictures instead. So you'll always have to keep us happy if you want to keep playing with our tight cunts."

"Unless you get addicted to my prick," Peter grunted, rutting off the seat of his chair, jabbing himself up into Aubrey's sweet cunt. "Unless you can't live without that hot little look on your face."

Aubrey gave him a deathly stare, but kept riding him, humping up and down, taking more and more of his cock into her insatiable pussy. Peter reached down and grasped her legs, throwing them over his shoulders. Then he grabbed Aubrey by her slender waist, his hands easily meeting around it, at thumbs and forefingers. Then he stood.

Aubrey hung from him, her hands tightly gripping his neck for further support, looking like she was choking him except there was no strength in her fingers. Not once Peter swung her, arms flexing to extend her out and then pull her back onto his skewering cock. Sucking her into its impalement, then freeing her of it.

As she was carried away from her penetration, Aubrey cursed and cried out for more, her eyes blazing--furious at even the prospect of denial.

"Oh shit," Jenna breathed, voicing a fraction of what Aubrey was feeling as she received, over and over again, what she demanded from Peter. "I've never seen anyone fucked like that... fuck me like that, Peter. I'm even lighter than her!"

"Wait your fucking turn!" Aubrey gritted out, overzealous eyes now sweeping to Jenna, trying to incinerate her with stare alone.

"I'm fucking you like a pocket pussy, Aubrey!" Peter barked, pumping her faster on his prick until she was shuddering, moaning with unending pleasure. "Like my own personal cock holster!"

"Oh! Ohhh! I love it!" Aubrey admitted, too cock-drunk to keep up her poker face. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth. "I'm getting it, Mr. P! I'm coming!"

Peter managed to hold out until she came--then, with her cunt roiling in ecstasy, he vented a huge load of cum into her. Aubrey crooned as the boiling seed entered her, its heat spreading through all her oversensitive folds, flooding deep into her body. A tide of ecstasy covered her as she kept swinging, up and down on his powerful erection.

It was almost enough to make her curse Peter's potency. It seemed like he'd keep fucking her forever, that the world would end before he finally went soft and freed her of this overwhelming pleasure.

Even when he was done, she still felt like his cock holster. Like he might pick her up and start screwing her again at any time. And when he did, her only protest would be that her hunger hadn't been sated even sooner.

Peter turned and set Aubrey down in the chair he'd been sitting in when Aubrey fucked herself on him. She drifted into its comfort all splayed out, her legs wide, her pink cunt white with cum, her little breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"Jenna," Peter said commandingly, and Jenna obediently took a picture of her. Aubrey moaned when the flash went off. Coming a little more with the knowledge that her rapture had been immortalized.

Peter took the camera, loaded a fresh roll of film into it, and laid it between Aubrey's legs--carefully clear of the cum leaking out of her.

"Jenna waited her turn," he told her.

He made it easy for Aubrey to get her shot: bending Jenna over the arm of the chair, then falling to his knees behind her. He cupped her asscheeks, spread them, then ran his tongue up the valley between.

"Oh geez!" Jenna huffed. "He's licking me... ohhhh! Wow! He's hungry for my ass!"

Peter slashed his tongue faster up and down her crack, lightly flicking at her anus before plunging his tongue into it.

Jenna cried out: "Oh shit! My asshole! His tongue is in my asshole! He's licking all the way up my--"

Then she came, a simmering happiness holding her as she headbutted Aubrey's leg where she was bent over it. Grimacing with the sweetness of her orgasm, she dug her teeth into Aubrey's thigh and waved her hips, offering her ass up for more of Peter's lascivious tongue.

Aubrey picked the camera up and started shooting pictures, her vision blurred, but knowing she would want a record of what Peter was doing to Jenna's ass and how much Jenna was loving it. She snapped Peter's face jammed into Jenna's plump little ass, then Jenna's face as she came again, her rimjob too much for her.

Jenna shuddered and shook all over as Peter introduced her to anal pleasure--jaw dropping as she realized that it wasn't enough, that she wanted more, that she wanted Peter's finger or even his cock in her ass. Seeing the look in her eyes, Aubrey wanted it too.

"Mr. P, get your dick up here. Jenna needs it in her ass; I'm gonna get it ready."

Peter obediently stood up, presenting his cock to where Aubrey was sitting. Jenna tried to stand too, but Aubrey shoved her back down. Peter's dick was as hard as steel. Aubrey licked it all over, spitting on it, rubbing her saliva into his broad length with her hands.

It was with some reluctance that she let go of it. Jenna was in her lap, or close to it--laid across the armchair from one armrest to the other. Aubrey patted her ass in welcome. It was still hoisted up on the right armrest, held up in offering to Peter's cock.

"Wait!" Jenna said hoarsely. "Shouldn't he grease me up more? That's a lot of cock."

Aubrey gave Peter a look, delighted at the conundrum he'd been placed in. The man was raring to sodomize Jenna's hot ass. But could he deny that he had a lot of cock in need of lubrication?

"How about it, Mr. P? Gonna give Jenna some more lube or can your prick get in there without it?"

Peter's concern for Jenna won out. He didn't want to truly harm her, even knowing how luscious her sweet little ass would feel shrink-wrapped around his manhood. He held his hand under Aubrey's mouth and she spat into his palm, tingling at the thought that she was helping her friend be sodomized.

The next thing Jenna knew, his hands were stroking the sleek globes of her buttocks, smoothing Aubrey's spit into the smooth flesh. His fingers slid into the cleft between her glutes. Jenna bit down on her lip, lust and anticipation and fear all competing to tingle the hardest inside her.

Peter's finger stroked her anus; the little sphincter clutched anxiously. Her pussy was throbbing, dripping. All the lust seemed to make its way there while all her terror tightened her asshole.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers