The Perfect Shot Pt. 05

Story Info
Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega do a photographer together.
1.4k words
4.32
4.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

His finger prodded at her asshole. Jenna strained, counterintuitively, to loosen it. Peter's twisting, probing, fucking finger pushed into her anal passage. She squirmed with how good it felt, anticipation surging inside her. She remembered having... things... in her ass before. She shuddered. Peter's cock was so much bigger than anything Aubrey had given to her there. It was big and alive and hot and Peter's. She could only imagine what he'd do to her ass after what he'd done to the rest of her body, hers and Aubrey's.

Peter shoved a second finger into Jenna's anus, stretching it even more. Jenna whined with pleasure. She knew how hard his cock throbbed, how immense his lust must be, but he was taking his time, preparing her ass carefully for his usage.

"Please!" she moaned, pleading in her voice. "Please, Peter, I need it!"

"He'll give it to you," Aubrey assured her, petting her hair. "It's not like he can resist that sweet ass." And she popped her palm against Jenna's rear--a stinging slap that only increased her excitement.

The two fingers left Jenna's hole and she braced herself, knowing that her respite from the pain of being opened was only an invitation to more pain. To however it would feel for Peter's cock to be there, in her tiny, never-used bowels.

For what seemed like an eternity, there was nothing. Jenna had to resist the urge to turn and see what was happening. Aubrey kept stroking her hair; she knew Aubrey was as keen to see her sodomized as she was to have Peter's dick in her ass. If Aubrey wasn't doing anything, it was because the party was about to begin.

Jenna was quivering with anticipation when the touch of Peter's glans on her anus made her jerk, relief and surprise competing in her. It didn't fit, couldn't fit. There was a slow feeling of pressure being increased on her locked gateway. A steady building of both pain and anticipation. It hurt to have his largeness jammed into her. She knew that surplus of feeling would come to be orgasmic. Jenna struggled to open herself for him, battled her defensive tightness to let him have her ass as they both wanted and Aubrey wanted to.

"Be a good girl," Aubrey cooed to her. "Let him have your ass!" Her voice was charged with the excitement that Jenna felt deep down, under all her nervousness and anxiety.

She felt his tip begin to enter her. Tears stung her eyes, both pain and something else. Her asshole's tightness gave; his cock began to be inside her. The pleasure was greater than she'd imagined it would be--it kept pace with the pain of being penetrated where she was not meant to be.

Slowly her sphincter spread outward over his insertion. It flared agonizingly, every moment of stretching having its own hurtful note, and then there was real pain, indistinguishable from the intensity of her pleasure, enhancing the excruciating sensation of having her anus filled.

Jenna felt him inside her, inside her ass. There was a slipping feeling as her anus snapped shut, or close to it, behind his glans, collaring his cockhead where it met his shaft. Now that he'd gotten all of his burgeoning knob inside her, Peter drove in harder. She felt his powerful length plunge deep into her bowels, the shaft sliding through her defeated anus with a searing sensation.

Her anal passage was stuffed with his potent erection and there was still more of him, there kept being more of him, until Peter's hips finally jammed up against her buttocks and she knew he was hilted in her ass. That all of his impressive endowment was now penetrating her. The knowledge hit her alongside the fullness of the sensation, slamming Jenna into a sudden, sharp climax that made her cry out in pain even as her pussy fluttered and roiled. She ejaculated in Aubrey's lap; the sound her bestie made was one of pure pleasure.

Oh, sure, she could get off on this unreservedly. It wasn't Aubrey's ass being skewered.

Peter held himself still inside her. Jenna's climax faded slowly; it seemed to throb a little hotter inside her every time Peter's cock pulsed, still fully erect. She could tell he hungered to further sodomize her, now that it was proven she enjoyed it. He was holding back only to spare her excessive pain.

Jenna wanted to curse at him. She didn't care how much it hurt. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to come again. But first she had to get her voice working. She licked her lips, cleared her throat, but still words wouldn't come.

He had ass-fucked her, was ass-fucking her. Jenna's mouth gaped with the awareness that the presence in her anus was the huge cock she and Aubrey had worshiped so much that day. She'd pumped it and licked it and fucked it--now it was in her ass. Her tiny, virgin ass...

"How does it feel?" Aubrey asked Peter, mockingly sweet, knowing his answer would only inflame Jenna further. Maybe make her come again, just from having him sheathed in her.

Jenna couldn't believe it, but she might have gone from anal virgin to anal slut in a single fuck.

"It's tight," Peter groaned. "Real tight... greasy all around me, from how we lubricated her. Real hot, too."

"Jenna, how's it for you?" Aubrey cooed, patting Jenna on the head like a pet she was asking some condescending question of, like who was the prettiest poodle in the world.

"Feels like I've never needed to take a shit more in my entire life," Jenna gritted out.

Aubrey slapped her lightly upside the head. "Silly, he hasn't even come in your ass yet. There isn't anything to shit out." She smiled lovingly at Peter. "Well, you've got your cum dumpster. Why don't you pump it a while until you've gotten off? That's what Jenna's there for."

"Don't know how long I can move around in her before I come," Peter moaned, not quite registering Aubrey's teasing.

"Doesn't matter, doesn't matter," Jenna panted. "Just come in me, come in my ass--"

Pulling back only a little, Peter rammed into her tight ass and was hilted in her again. Jenna's eyes crossed as her pleasure rocketed upward. Her lips moved in wordless babble, trying to express the feeling of her sphincter tugging outward with his withdrawal and then being forced back inside her body with his thrusting.

Jenna's anus blazed from being worked back and forth, inward and outward, while her pussy spasmed emptily. She rubbed Aubrey's calf, trying to convey her frustration, and Aubrey accommodatingly reached underneath her to massage her steaming cunt. She fingered Jenna's clit and stroked her slit, moving her hand in time with Peter's rutting.

Jenna felt painfully full--not just with Peter, but with the enjoyment Aubrey was giving her. It hurt so good to be so very filled.

Peter slammed his cock into Jenna's accepting asshole, again, again, again, hands gripping her tiny waist like it was the Holy Grail. The more receptive Jenna's anus became to his rutting, the faster he fucked it. Pistoning his cock into her bowels, his hips spanking her buttocks and sending shocks all through her body.

He hauled back on her hair as he drove into her, pulling Jenna up so that she couldn't bury her voice in the armrest. She swore and cried out as her sodomy continued, whirling in a continuous climax unlike anything she'd ever had before. She hated having no control over how good it felt. She loved coming over and over again, orgasms too powerful to resist.

Peter hilted himself in her, made her ass take all but his balls, and then reamed her nether passage one last time. He pulled back on her hair and her dimpled waist, nearly pulling her out of Aubrey's lap to hold her to his groin and make sure she took all of his eruption like a perfect cum dump.

Jenna could only reel with how much of him there was in her as his cock jerked in her once-tight, once-virgin asshole. Then his cum was jetting deep into her bowels. Her orgasm flared in her again, pounding at her consciousness in time with the convulsing, spurting erection between her buttocks. Jenna's awareness of anything but pleasure--even the sharp pain of being violated--faded gradually into a heady cloud of satiation.

She came to, barely, feeling Peter's cock coming out of her well-stretched ass. Jenna slid forward, laying on Aubrey's lap like a contented cat. Peter stretched out, erasing the last of the tension from his emptied body, his cock still nestled between Jenna's splayed buttocks. Unexpectedly, Aubrey stretched out her arms and wrapped them around Peter's midsection, pulling him close in a warm, tender hug.

"That's how you fuck my bestie," she said, voice blooming with approval.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers