All Comments on 'The Perfect Wife Ch. 04'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder10 months ago

Thank you for not doing all the constant recaps you had in the previous chapters. I'm a little confused as to whether Rebecca's family is just into swinging, or do they also practice incest - you are not very clear on that. As to what they did before they were married, it shouldn't be an issue - it was in the past.

TajfaTajfa10 months ago

This was a better chapter. However, I think what happens in your life before becoming a couple is done and can't be undone. It's what you do once you are a couple that's important. She had given him no reason to doubt her and he should have spoken to her immediately. Still a good story although I have no idea where you are taking this now. Hope it's a good future for them

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy297410 months ago

When you say lifestyle the only thing I can think is BDSM. As you can tell by my name that's kinda my thing

Bronco56Bronco5610 months ago

This was a great chapter. You answered a lot of questions and left us hanging with a cliffhanger. 5stars

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

This is a 5 star chapter for context. Your sentence structure s still dicey at times, plus I couldn’t help laughing when the therapist was talking about new birth control and “diagram” showed up. All I could do was picture some poor guy that couldn’t find his way around a vagina, so his lady was always safe.

TexdomTexdom10 months ago

Great chapter in this story. It moved just like I hoped it would. So glad I didn’t give up.

Slick742Slick74210 months ago

WOW! Super so far. If this doesn't get to the Star Line something is wrong!! Please don't let them swap!! Thanks.....Slick742 (*****)

Freddog6601Freddog660110 months ago

Much better. I’m glad you didn’t feel the need to regurgitate previous chapters.

This could have been a 5 with good editing as the story finally started to move forward.

KRD19254KRD1925410 months ago

I'm not sure why there needs to be a Part5? Do we need to know how her family will react - who gives a damn? ONLY what Bobby and Becky want matters. Appears the post-nup is no longer needed (but he should do it anyway, since offered) as they both will keep the family secrets.

\

Or did they make kid number 4/5/6, tonight? What more drama do they require to there saga?

\

4.1**** Hooyah

LWLover60LWLover6010 months ago

Thanks for a well written chapter that advances the story line.

bruce1971bruce197110 months ago

I can see why the Rashomon effect in this series has irritated some readers. It's hard to show differing perspectives without repetition-- and, honestly, it got a bit bogged down in the last couple of installments. That said, this is a fun, original story with some great characters. I REALLY love Rebecca!

/

Nicely done!

ejsathomeejsathome10 months ago

Much better. Much appreciated. A few grammatical and spelling errors, but you've climbed up to 4 stars. Well done. Thank you. Not sure why another chapter is needed, but I'll keep an open mind.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Why would he be angry about anything she did before they were a couple?

So his in-laws are swingers, big deal. She never cheated on him and his reactions were, frankly, bizarre.

There was zero reason for his freaking out or for anyone to be embarrassed or for his wife to be saying she was going to lose him.

She didn’t cheat on him. Full stop.

And if he had any Shane, he would have been ashamed of barging in on his in laws during an intimate time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waste of my damn time

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Not putting tags on this is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

AH HA love it I had to again give it the BIG 5 because you did not go off course like you did in Chapter 2 and 3 Keep up the great work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

much better than the 1st 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, the good advice of Robert Downey Jr. from the movie Tropic Thunder clearly went unheard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is this SHIT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars. I keep telling you, your stories and writing are up with the best. Only thing is some grammar and some spelling mistakes. Write more, this category badly needs good stuff!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

When you are not honest you build the marriage on lies. I would run if I was him

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
so...

How was she not a perfect wife?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This chapter moved along well and made up for the combination of the previous two. I am confused though because they have both been faithful to each other - Becky has never done anything wrong other than mentioning her family's lifestyle. She hasn't parktaken in anything wrong or nefarious during their relationship, so the angst in this chapter seems a little misplaced.

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

Well, the editing problems actually got to me this time as they detracted from the story.

It also read like too much of a swinger apologist sermon.

There were also a couple of incorrect "facts" but I understand you were researching on the fly.

patilliepatillie10 months ago

After the drama was resolved, this story deflated like a balloon punctured. The poor writing and editing has chased me out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story. Good writing. A word left out every so often throws me off but still wel worth reading. 5 stars

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

Hmm interesting reveal, and a good explanation for the "Lifestyle" while living in the very traditional south.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You got it right in the beginning, you have no experience in this. Writing is not your thing, do not quit your dayjob.

Also, i hope you wife does to you the same thing you did to your readers.

Hint: check the comments, you'll see.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good but a major story glitch.

The story mentioned swingers had lower divorce rate.

Not true it's vastly higher. One study had it at 95% plus divorce rate.

FordF150guyFordF150guy10 months ago

Much better, no rehash, and the story is progressing nicely. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Considering your hardline stance on marital fidelity that you've shown in previous story, you're living proof that you either die a hero or write long enough to become a cuck.

Seems like you've reached your long enough.

And at this point, you're a few stories away from cleaning your wife's holes for the next guy, slurping away at whatever cum and shit you find there.

Shame.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First two chapters were good..next two subsequent chapters not so good. This particular chapter is terrible for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good chapter except for bs about long-term swingers low divorce rate. There are in fact very very few long-term intact swinger couples. The divorce rate among swingers as a whole population is very high. The reasons are so obvious as to hardly need mention. As in jealousy? Or this partner is a better lover, or is more attractive, or has bigger or better sexual equipment, or is more compatible, or . . . anything.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Yes, another 5 from here.

I don't know how many more parts you're planning, but unless you're going to REALLY write a major shock - I hope it's nothing bad for Becky & Robert - I think you've already covered most of the important stuff !

But then, it's YOUR story to take wherever you want it to go !

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 months ago

Why? Why to be continued? You started out pretty good but have been stagnant or losing ground since then. Time to put this puppy to sleep.

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

Well thats quite the family tradition

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

quote: , waiting impatiently waiting for him unquote

Your skills are needing a little attention

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

You warned at the beginning to not skim. Well I did. I was not impressed with what I read. Too much babble for far too long. The I went back and reread. My first impression was not wrong. You could have edited pages of bullshit. out.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

I’m surprised you have another chapter in this series, but I’m sure as shit going to read it. I think you overplayed his reluctance to acknowledge she was faithful, but otherwise it was a great chapter. 4.7*

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman10 months ago

This story is good accept the crap about the Lifestyle. Swinging ruins marriages. That is not a fantasy but a fact. Aside from that bit of propaganda the story is solid.

njlaurennjlauren10 months ago

One thing I don't understand is when Rebecca keeps talking about being in the life before she met Robert and that being a big deal. She wasn't a swinger, she was single, wasn't having sex with anyone in her family,so what is the big deal? Apparently Robert sowed his wild oats,but that is okay?

He may have been shocked by her family,but what she did before they were married doesn't matter,shouldn't,and she made clear what her feelings were.

One issue, she never tells him why Rico is not a threat ( gay likely).

One note on swinging or poly, there are ppl into both who have long term relationships and when that happens, the divorce rate is low. That said ,though , only a tiny percentage of ppl who try such lifestyles stay long term. Most decide to end it or get divorced shortly in.

One comment, I didn't like that Naturists were conflated with swingers. Naturists think being nudity is freeing and natural , it is not a sexual thing. Yes,swingers can be naturists, but all of them separate nudity from sexuality. Most nude beaches for example, it isn't hot to trots looking for sex, most beaches if the other ppl don't shut it down, the cops or rangers will, and you end up on a sex offenders list. With naturists and kids , usually you see younger kids, well before adolescence and parents are very careful& other ppl keep an eye on them . Once they get above 7 or 8 kids get self conscious, you dont see them, teens same way. Actually most naturists tend to b older and not what you would imagine:)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love these characters. Refreshing to read about a couple that fights for their marriage and family.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To Whackdoodle - he didn’t need to feel shame at intruding on his in laws at an intimate time, it was mid afternoon and he stopped to talk about to children related by blood kissing. How was he to know they were having an intimate time?

They were all family after all and why would anyone think ‘best not pop round to call in the wife’s family unannounced as they may all be fucking each other !!!

Must admit, when calling in to see my in-laws or when they call in on the spur of the moment to visit their grand kids thoughts of them/us all shagging each other doesn’t often come to mind.

I’m pretty sure the vast majority of people walking into a family fuckfest would be pretty shaken/shocked:horrified and on hearing the brother in laws comments first would have made it even more traumatic. True, that’s was explained but who hearing that didn’t think ‘oh shit’

Nope, don’t think he should have feelings of Shane, if he’d been told (before the wedding) he’d maybe not pop round without notice

Side note - authors writing non something he admits to knowing little about / maybe a little more research was need as most figure I find online are not as positive regarding long term relationships in swinger families. Theirs a lot of dumb ass people read stuff in these stories, accept them as truth and then find it’s not the idyllic dream it seems to be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To Whackdoodle - he didn’t need to feel shame at intruding on his in laws at an intimate time, it was mid afternoon and he stopped to talk about to children related by blood kissing. How was he to know they were having an intimate time?

They were all family after all and why would anyone think ‘best not pop round to call in the wife’s family unannounced as they may all be fucking each other !!!

Must admit, when calling in to see my in-laws or when they call in on the spur of the moment to visit their grand kids thoughts of them/us all shagging each other doesn’t often come to mind.

I’m pretty sure the vast majority of people walking into a family fuckfest would be pretty shaken/shocked:horrified and on hearing the brother in laws comments first would have made it even more traumatic. True, that’s was explained but who hearing that didn’t think ‘oh shit’

Nope, don’t think he should have feelings of Shane, if he’d been told (before the wedding) he’d maybe not pop round without notice

Side note - authors writing non something he admits to knowing little about / maybe a little more research was need as most figure I find online are not as positive regarding long term relationships in swinger families. Theirs a lot of dumb ass people read stuff in these stories, accept them as truth and then find it’s not the idyllic dream it seems to be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was surprised to see the “to be continued”at the end, now you really have my curiosity going about what comes next. Thanks KS

Reilly1225Reilly122510 months ago

Sorry. First chapter was good and showed promise. Then it was rinse, repeat. You lost me on this last part so I have to throw in the towel.

ribnitinribnitin10 months ago

The first chapter had my attention. The second, not as much, By chapter 4 it seems you're dragging the story out to achieve a word count. I suspect you're also pushing readers away. I had to force myself to read this through to the end.

XluckyleeXluckylee10 months ago

The lifestyle is losing me . I liked the story in the beginning but lost interest with this chapter. 3 stars from Xluckylee

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

Do you seriously want to explain the "lifestyle" swinging for pages? I've rarely read anything more stupid. Incidentally, it is not 91-96% who are monogamous, but 98.5%. If you had done more research it would have been clear. Incidentally, "swinging" is not a lifestyle but "a sexual practice that is defined by having multiple sexual partners outside of a steady relationship."

It's a pity that you made your story absolutely impossible for me with this trip!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"swinger married a non-swinger" - A few years ago I owned two clubs (in a small country capital in the EU), even though I am not a swinger. Because of this, several of my friends live this so-called lifestyle. Two of them divorced and remarried to a never-swinger, and they both told pretty much the same story. They said they were not really in love before, if they had been they would not have become swingers. The “lifestyle” is good for couples without real deep emotional attachment, in this case it could solve/hide several domestic problems.

mainer42mainer429 months ago

what I thought was the ending was a good read. I make no issues with the Lifestyle and if you are not into it then do not condemn it.

GLineGLine7 months ago

Wind bag. You have about a page and a half worth of story here. And for god sake get someone who can proofread and edit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The talk with the counselor about the Lifestyle got pretty boring quickly. Not to mention the author trying to out lipstick on a pig abiut the glory of swinging. Umm the 92+% divorce rate in open marriage, of which swingers are a part, is pretty rock solid. And it isn't just because of swingers and non-swingers getting hitched or monogamous couples taking the leap. That is confirmation bias to support a weak argument. Rest of the story was good. But fear it will degenerate from here. First three chapters modulo the repetition were quite entertaining and well written. Robert and Becky have a wonderful loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Blah blah blah

DeanofMeanDeanofMean3 months ago

It might just be a "birds of a feather" kinda thing, but the swingers I have known are different from the ones you know mind u 90% of everybody are annoying, so pockets of messed up would be a mathematical certainty.

Swinging within a family must be a Georgia kinda thing, though naturalist have been some of the healthiest people i know so balance

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Of course Morgan is a slut. If they are swinging they are all sluts and whatever the male equivalent is, fuckboy maybe. Just because it is consensual doesn’t stop them all being slurs and fuckboys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories