The Perfect Woman Pt. 02 - Elspeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time would tell.

Meanwhile, Elspeth and Priya both went to the bed, and reaching down, stripped it, and while changing the sheets, made all the more interesting because of their nakedness, they were giggling, giddy. This had the effect of making their succulent breasts jiggle enticingly.

It was still a bit surreal.

"Why don't you have a seat Alex? We'll be ready in a moment," they said, in a mockingly proper tone of voice.

So I sat down, and could feel a faint stirring on my cock. Hmmm. Possibilities!

They finished changing the bed, and both of them got on it, and started gently caressing each other's heavenly bodies.

"Priya looked at me and said, "Do you mind waiting a bit, sweetheart? I have a promise to keep. Elsie and I are going to fuck!"

With that she reached back in the magic drawer and pulled out her big double-dildo, eliciting a whistle of appreciation from Elspeth.

"THAT is going to feel so good, I expect, "she said. Priya looked at her and said, "Kiss me."

With that Elsie started kissing her way up Priya's belly, making her arch her back, and displaying her magnificent tits. I could tell she was getting horny again, as her breathing was getting more intense, her nipples were stiffening, and I could see between her legs as she spread them that her lips and clit were swelling again.

Priya has the most beautiful pussy. Nice symmetry, smooth shaven pubes, when aroused, her lips get distended and her clitty swells to a nice sensitive girth, that is clear to the lucky viewer that she is horny.

Anyway, as she moved up, Elspeth whispered her appreciation of Priya's body. Their eyes met, and they started to kiss each other hungrily.

"Mmmmmm, Elsie, your titties are so creamy, I could suck on them all night, but want to feel you grind against me while we fuck ourselves with each other on my toy."

This talk was getting to me as well, as I could see and feel my cock swelling again to a pleasurable lust-filled girth.

I lazily caressed my balls and cock as I watched the girls caressing each other's asses, opening their legs and displaying their cunts to each other. While opening themselves up and facing each other, Elsie grabbed the double-dong and teasingly ran it up and down her own pussy lips, causing her own prominent clit to swell, hard and pink. Her white skin was so sexy, the freckles on her legs and ass, and on her tits was the stuff of wet dreams.

Priya reached down and scooting her ass a bit down closer to Elsie, reached out and grabbed her end of the dildo, mimicking Elspeth's actions on her own hot cunt. I could see both their hot silky cunts, as they inserted the dildo into their wet openings. Scooting further each of them got a large part of the dildo's length deep into themselves. Panting with renewed lust they started to fuck against each other, legs spread open to each other and fondling each other's thighs, humping their pussies together and getting off.

Due to the sight of them spread back, legs spread wide, my cock was now fully erect again.

They both glanced at me and moaned almost in unison.

"Stroke it! But don't cum. Our treat for you will make it worth your waiting!"

Well, there it was. 2 things: (1) at this point I trusted them completely to blow my mind, (or anything else), so I started to masturbate but without losing control. Nevertheless, the pleasure was amazing, given I had already cum twice in the last 4 hours. I had no idea if I could ejaculate again, but given the pre-cum oozing out of my swollen, purple cockhead, something was going to eventually shoot out of there. And (2) there was no way I was going to cum without them.

The two women were now lost in their own world, groaning with delight, humping and stroking each other's legs, and bumping clits as they fucked with and for each other.

My God it was so hot watching their sexually charged bodies flexing and grinding up and down on that dildo, occasionally pausing on the down stroke to feel their clits touch.

Moaning more and more and fucking harder, both their hands reached down and started masturbating their clits as they fucked. Then watching me, they got aroused o the point of no return.

"Look at his cock, Elsie! My man's cock. There for us to play with."

"Yes Priya, yesssss...ohhh so hot!" and with that Elsie lost it.

Cumming so hard she almost looked like she was having a seizure, Priya was set off by the intensity, and came as well, her half -lidded eyes rolling back in her head in pleasure.

At this point I knew I would soon blow, so I released my hard cock from my loving grip.

I desperately wanted to know what my treat was going to be. Sitting back and trying to ignore the desire to stroke off and pump out a load, I waited.

The girls beckoned. They wanted me up on the bed. I gladly joined them.

"Lie on your back, Alex."

Elsie put a pillow under my head so I could see everything. These beautiful sexy, HOT naked women were prepping me for something, I could tell.

Once I was situated, Priya got down near my cock and motioned for me to open my legs.

I did so, and she told me to bend my legs up, an out. This pushed my cock and balls out on full display.

"OOO look at that!" Elsie breathed. And she too got down near my dick.

Gently taking it into her hand, she reached her tongue out and licked it from my balls to the head.

Priya started to caress my balls with her hand, and stuck a finger in herself, then brought her hand up and gently but with purpose started playing with my asshole.

While she did this Elsie began to suck my cock. Her magic mouth was doing things to me as Priya slowly probed my ass, until she found my prostate.

MY God that felt so damn good. Imagine a hot exotic woman masturbating your ass and prostate, while a sexy redhead sucks your cock sensuously! Over and over they teased me. I was dripping pre-cum and my cock was aching with lust.

Priya looked into my eyes and said, "There is still one orifice you have not used tonight my love. Mine!"

With that, she gently removed her probing finger from my ass, and getting on all fours, offered her hot pussy to me.

Elsie, by some pre-arranged signal did the same, right next to her, TWO fantastic asses, and cunts. Two sets of amazing legs to caress and fondle...IMAGINE THAT! Imagine it!

"We want you to fuck us both, but you must finish in Priya", announced Elspeth.

"Start with me, Alex," she begged. "PLEASE. I need your stiff cock one more time in me."

Of course I got behind her as she reached under herself and began masturbating her clit.

Priya was already doing the same and going further, fingering her wet slippery cunt, while encouraging me as I fucked into Elsie' willing cunt.

"Fuck her Alex! Use her hot pussy for your pleasure. Feel her hot wet pussy stroking your big cock. LUST for her!"

Elsie was moaning as she moved her hot ass back against me on every stroke. I felt so good.

After a while, Priya was whimpering with desire. "Now do me! Please move over I NEED you cock, please fuck me, honey!"

So of course, I (somewhat reluctantly, after all Elsie was so fuckable) I moved over behind that hot ass I knew so well as Elsie shuddered with pleasure, her hand never stopping her clit stroking.

"Yes Alex! Fuck your woman; make her cum on your cock. Make her scream!" she cried.

My cock entered Priya so easily. She was SO WET. Shoving in and out of her hard I knew it would not be long now!

I groaned out, "God your sweet pussy feels so good...mmm I need your cunt baby."

Fucking in and out of her beckoning sweet pussy, her amazing tight butt flexing, and feeling her silky wet cunt encasing my aching meat, was incredible. She was and is such a lusty, sensual woman.

After a time, she gasped as we were grinding together, "I think Elsie needs another turn sweetheart. Do it. Go fuck her some more. She needs it and your cock needs to feel her cunt again."

What a woman.

So pulling out of her I once again got behind Elsie and shoved my dripping cock back into her hot cunt.

I gave her ten long luxurious strokes, slow and sensual, followed by a series of fast, edging, cum inducing strokes into her pale white body, accentuated by her luxuriant red hair, impaling her on my prick over and over. It was heaven.

Then I pulled out again, and slipped back into Priya, causing her to squeal in pleasure.

The women were babbling things like 'cum', 'cock', 'pussy', 'fuck' and moaning as they waited their turn and continued to tease their stiff clits. MY GOD this was the greatest experience of my life.

Finally after a couple more tradeoffs, I could not last much more. I NEEDED to cum. I was almost exhausted, but my cock owned my brain: hat and the incredible tableau of these to amazing sexual beings.

I leaned over Elspeth and told her I was going to need to squirt soon. As if on cue, she began to fuck against me like woman possessed, all the while masturbating her clit, making a hi-pitch 'uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, sound until suddenly she orgasmed, squirting all over the sheets, cumming hard.

This set off Priya, as she furiously started rubbing herself off, moaning with her own pleasure. I knew I was going to cum soon. On the edge, quickly pulling out of Elsie's magnificent pussy, which I was so grateful for, I got into my familiar but NEVER boring position behind my Priya, even as she was spasming on the brink of cumming, her hand stroking her clit intensely.

"Ahh ahh oohmmm fuuuuccckkk! OOOHH," she cried as I slid my burning cock into her and fucked her with all my might, my balls slapping against her moving fingers, her ass grinding once more against me. And then she came. OMG did she cum. She was an occasional squirter, but this time she came so hard it was almost like she was peeing, she was just so excited.

"AAAAAARGH!! OH aaaaammm, mmmmmoh oh! Oh! Oh! Oh...oho... ahhhhh mmm.." were the sounds that came out of her, sounds of pure animal lust .

Fucking into her while on the brink of cumming, I looked down at my prick ramming into her hot cunt from behind, her beautiful ass, as I also gazed at the fantastic sight of Elsie's still upwardly displayed ass, her cheeks parted lewdly, puckered asshole visible, her torso resting on the bed, her head on her arms, oblivious...as my balls tightened, and once again, I mercifully released my lust as I spurted more cum into my lovely lady, her contracting pussy milking the last of my wet spunk from my lusty cock.

Groaning with one last contraction, I leaned over her, feeling my spent cock slowly shrinking inside her, until it slipped out. We collapsed in a heap, all of us.

Sometime later we gathered the sheets, wet and all, and managed to make a nest together and fell asleep entwined together, all of us.

12