The Performance Ch. 09: The Exchange

Story Info
Cate and Jason speak.
2.7k words
4.36
1.4k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers

The Exchange

"So, I hope you'll forgive me for being blunt and posing this question, but you didn't happen to forget your makeup case on purpose did you?" Jason asked as they were walking down the hallway to her suite.

"Why Mr. Sinclair. Why on earth would I do something like that? Cate replied coquettishly. "That just makes no sense at all."

"Maybe so that you could send Tom home to get it and have more time to spend alone with me," he said, matter of factly.

"Oh my, Jason. You really do have to get over yourself," she said laughing. "Just because you are devilishly handsome, undeniably charming, ridiculously flirtatious, and have a great line of bullshit, does not mean that every woman you woo is ready to rip their panties off and jump into bed with you."

"Well. Maybe not 'every' woman, but I have had a fair amount of success in that regard. And if I may say so, I have never had any complaints nor have I ever left a woman unsatisfied. Just saying," he bragged, hoping to arouse her curiosity, and hopefully, her libido.

"Well, that is quite the claim, and I'm sure you can provide a significant number of references." she quipped, as they arrived at her suite and she fumbled with the keycard.

"Here, let me help," he said as he went to take the card from her hand.

He was standing behind her and had to reach around her to get the keycard. As he did so, Cate could feel the pressure of his penis against her backside as he purposefully leaned into her. His arm slid across her breast as he pushed the card into the slot, and her nipple responded as it always does, by further stiffening to attention under her dress, and then sending a jolt of electricity straight to her pussy. Her nipples were now hard as marbles and were in danger of giving her away by potentially signalling her arousal to her would-be seducer. Had her vagina been visible, he would have seen that it had started to lubricate itself and that her folds had become flecked with her dew.

The lock blinked green and pushing the handle, she entered the suite with Jason hot on her tail, his semi-erect penis threatening the integrity of his zipper.

"So, will I get a little preview of what we might be seeing later on tonight?" he asked eyeing her up and down, his hands on his hips.

"This 'is' your preview," she said running her hands down the sides of her body and doing a snaky little shimmy.

"Did you wear that outfit for me?" he asked, his eyes first focusing on her substantial cleavage, and then the nipples that threatened to explode through her dress.

"Maybe," she replied, grinning. "You like?"

"I love. Braless, obviously," he said, still staring at the two big points on her ample chest, loving the way her big tits filled out the dress. He was admiring their apparent weight and wishing they were naked and in his hands so he could squeeze them and bury his face in her cleavage.

"Yup," she said, looking at him with a sparkle in her eyes and giving her tits a subtle shake. " Unconfined, unrestricted, and unobstructed."

"Panties?" he gestured to her hips with a sharp movement of his chin.

"Nope," she replied, turning to open one of the bags she had brought into the suite. She had at least wanted to unpack a few of her 'street outfits' in prep for after-show cocktails and breakfast tomorrow.

"So...there's no souvenir for me then?" A devilish smile on his face as he gestured towards her crotch yet again.

"Heheh. Maybe later. We'll see. Right now I have to go and see if they have delivered all my stuff to the dressing room. Or 'undressing' room as it might be called," she snickered. Her phone pinged and alerted her to an incoming message.

It was a text from Tom telling her that he was at home, had her makeup bag in hand, and was about to head back to her. He told her that traffic was fine on the way there and with any luck it would be the same on the return trip, so he would get back to her as soon as possible. He asked how everything was going, how nice the suite was, and whether Mr. Wonderful was behaving himself. He wanted to mention the Sasha text but decided to drop that bombshell on her in person.

"From your husband?" asked Jason, as he watched her read the message and start to type her reply.

"Yes, he has the makeup case and is on his way back. He wants to know if you have been behaving yourself."

"Wow. You two really do tell each other everything don't you? So how are you going to answer that question?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Yes, we do. And I'm going to answer him honestly. I'll tell him that you basically asked to see me naked, and if I had been wearing panties, you would have wanted me to give them to you as a souvenir. Oh, and that apparently you still want to fuck me. But despite all that, you did not behave too badly," she said lightheartedly while heading towards the door.

Jason intercepted her before she reached the door and quickly wrapped her in his arms. He used both hands to grab her ass and pull her in close to his body. His mouth was instantly on hers, kissing her passionately. She resisted at first, and started to pull away but then decided against it. She had been wondering about how good a kisser he was and so she decided this could be a teaching, as well as a learning moment. She leaned into his body and returned the kiss. Her nipples somehow managed to get even harder, and her pussy began secreting the dewy moisture that would lubricate her passage. His hands pawed at her juicy ass cheeks, pulling her in tighter so that she could feel his now erect penis pressing against her body. Her big, soft, braless tits were squashed firmly against his chest and he ground from side to side, luxuriating in the feeling. She felt his cock grow even stiffer between their bodies. One of his hands moved to her breast and he squeezed firmly, his fingers digging into the pliant flesh.

Cate's hands went to his chest, pushing him away, and looking into his eyes said breathlessly, "Well...I will admit that you are quite the kisser but that was still a very ungentlemanly thing to do Mr. Sinclair. Now, I am afraid that that is all you are going to get. Too bad for you. And maybe for me, too. Perhaps if you had been a little less impetuous, a little more patient, and conducted yourself with more decorum, I may have been inclined to satisfy, to at least some degree, your curiosity and desire. But now it appears that you cannot be trusted, so you will just have to keep imagining what it would have been like to further sample these goods."

He stood looking at her slack-jawed and breathless. His eyes drifted back and forth from the engorged nipples that strained against her dress, and then back to her face. His fully erect cock was straining against his trousers and he could feel himself starting to leak into his underpants, so aroused was he by the intense passionate interlude that had passed between them.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that. It was just a harmless kiss. I apologize for my audacity but I can think of nothing else when I'm around you. Admit it though. You liked it too. So much so, that I bet you aren't even going to tell your husband about what just happened between us, are you?" he said smugly. "Certainly not the whole truth. You kissed me back knowing full well the effect it was having on me."

"I absolutely am going to tell him, Jason. Every detail. No question about it. As I said, we tell each other everything. He is a very loving and trusting man who adores me and would do anything in his power to make me happy. As I would for him. Perhaps he would have even allowed me the mythical and elusive Free Pass had I requested it, and we could have shared much more than a stolen kiss and an adolescent grope. But unfortunately for you, you have ensured that will not happen thanks to your little, undignified display of lechery. You have made your desire to possess me as plain as day from the start, and I must confess, that although you haven't worn down my resistance to any great degree with your compliments and bewitching repartee, you may have somewhat piqued my interest. But now we'll never know where this could have gone, will we?" she replied, while tugging and smoothing her dress back into place, straightening her hair and taking a quick peek at the bulge still so obviously pushing against the zipper of his slacks.

She interrupted him as he opened his mouth to retort, and said icily, "Let's get moving. I have a show to prepare for." And with that, she walked quickly out the door with Jason following closely behind, rebuked as he had never been, tail between his legs.

Forty minutes later she was standing alone in the dressing room of the theatre, having been escorted by a chastised Jason. Cate was sorting out costumes and accessories when her phone dinged. It was Tom saying that he had just arrived back with the makeup case and was getting someone to lead him to where she was and that he had an explosive piece of information to share. She replied that she was dying to hear it and that she too had a little tale to tell him. Cate knew that this was going to be a very interesting conversation and wondered what news he had to impart. She couldn't help but wonder how he was going to react to the story she would refer to as the 'sneak attack' in their hotel suite.

In the interim, Jason was rounding up his employees for the big dinner before the show and thinking, "Well, we'll just see what the night brings."

Thoughts of Cate occupied his mind and he was sure that he was closer to his ultimate goal despite his failure in the suite, such was the level of his arrogance. Perhaps he was just a bit too hasty and impetuous but felt that all was not yet lost. She had, after all, returned his kiss with feeling, and had sneaked a peek at his hard-on before they left the room. He saw that quite clearly. To him, it was a sure sign that she was interested and that with a little more persuasion at an opportune moment, she would spread those luscious legs wide for him, and scream with pleasure as he fucked her senseless. He could think of little else.

Tom and Cate came together in a loving embrace and kissed passionately once he reconnected with her in the dressing room. She was elated to have her makeup case and husband back and immediately started unpacking what she would need to use for the evening's performances.

Cate sat in front of the mirror looking at her husband's reflection behind her as she started to apply her makeup. "Ok, you go first," she said. "Tell me what big news you have for me and then it's my turn."

Tom then told her of the text that he inadvertently saw from Sasha when he briefly had possession of Jason's phone. He said that now they both knew for sure that Jason's 'my wife doesn't care' assertion wasn't in fact bullshit, and it even looks like she was cheerleading for his seduction to be a success. Cate's jaw dropped and was hit with the realization that she may actually have been set up by her friend and student. No. It couldn't be. Could it? She was going to have to have a word or two with Sasha, that's for certain.

Then it was her turn to tell a story. She recounted every moment of the incident in the hotel suite, including her reaction to Jason's advance and the feel of his hard cock pressing against her body. It did not go unnoticed that Tom flinched a little when she confessed to returning the kiss and the embrace. They could talk more about that later if Tom was seriously rattled by that, she thought. When she got to the part about the Free Pass discussion, Tom could not help feeling, for the first time, a real twinge of jealousy, but also, oddly enough, a kind of excitement. He had always vigorously encouraged her to show off her body because it thrilled him for others to appreciate his gorgeous wife, but he had never entertained the thought of sharing her, or of her cheating on him. Neither situation had ever entered his consciousness. Still, he knew deep down that if she had truly desired such a thing, he would likely be inclined to give her his blessing to do whatever it was that she wanted. It was her body after all, and her happiness and pleasure were paramount to him.

"So, is that what you want? For me to grant you a Free Pass? Do you want to have sex with Jason?" he asked, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Would it bother you if I did?" she asked, turning her head to look him in the eye directly.

He stood still. Thinking of how to answer the question. Her having sex with another man was something he had not considered. He wondered if his physical limitations were a factor in her posing that question. She didn't say 'no', so she has obviously given it some thought, and perhaps does have an ember of desire to bed her seducer. Was she that attracted to his good looks and bold demeanour, or was she just craving a big, stiff cock? Something that Tom was unfortunately unable to provide. She had always said that she was happy with their sex life and that she was satisfied, but he couldn't get it out of his head that he may not be enough for her. Perhaps she wanted more. Needed more.

"Maybe some. I'd be curious to know why you'd want to I guess. You told me bluntly that you didn't like him. But you also said you were attracted to him physically. It's sort of a confounding situation to me. So what's the real attraction?" he asked. "Is it because he can get his cock hard and I can't? Is that it?"

"Oh baby, don't go there. Stop. You know I love our sex life. You satisfy me all the time so don't even think about that. I would never cheat on you," she said sympathetically, but not really answering the question.

"But if I said you were free to fuck him and gave you my blessing, and said that I was ok with it, you'd want to, right?" Tom said, looking deep into Cate's eyes, still hoping for a straight answer. Hoping to hear the truth.

The question hung suspended in the air as she thought for a few moments.

"I don't know. Maybe," she replied, holding his gaze. "Does the idea of it worry you? Does it make you jealous? You would have no reason to be jealous. If anything like that were to ever happen, you know it would just be sex. A new experience maybe. Certainly nothing more than that. I could never feel about anyone the way I feel about you. We will always be together because our love is so strong. We have an unbreakable bond you and I, and I think we should talk about this later tonight. I want to know what you are feeling."

And then, turning back to the mirror, she continued to get ready for her show.

d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers