The Performance Ch. 18 - The Debrief at Home

Story Info
Cate and Tom talk it al out. Dinner plans...
2k words
4.09
950
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers

"So, that gig. Those performances. Pretty intense huh?" Tom said, kick-starting the conversation. "And I gotta say - pretty surprising as well. On all fronts. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like it. Certainly not from you anyway. That crowd was rabid. And the response you received seemed to ignite a crazy chain reaction in you. Is it even possible for you to describe to me how it felt being on the other end of all of that?"

"Yeah. I've never, ever experienced anything like that either. It was totally intoxicating. I think that's the only word I can come up with for it. I felt powerful and desirable. And in complete control. The whole experience went entirely beyond my wildest imagination. I literally felt overcome with emotion that night, and that allowed me to get totally lost in the moment," Cate answered.

"Right. An boy did it it show. And you were wonderfully creative as well, I might add. When did you come up with the spray bottle trick for the second number? That was so clever and it took me totally by surprise."

"Actually, the idea came to me while you were helping with the costume change. I saw the spray bottle sitting on the shelf and it clicked in my brain how the Wicked Weasel is designed to become almost invisible when wet. I decided then and there that I was going to take it out with me and that I was going to go farther than I ever had before - you know - exposure-wise. I knew the spray would look really cool under the lights and the boys would get a pretty decent eyeful of the goods through the transparent bikini. Plus, I was pretty sure you were going to love it. I know it was a pretty radical step for me, and I can tell you that the moisture on that bikini bottom was not just coming from the spray bottle if you know what I mean," Cate said with a wink. "You did love it didn't you?"

"Oh, fuck yes. Did I ever," Tom said excitedly. "And I could tell how turned on you were by that glazed look you got in your eyes. Hell, the whole room could tell. Fuck me, it was so cool to watch. I didn't even want to mention it in the dressing room afterwards when you were changing for the third set because I thought if I did, it might break whatever horny voodoo spell you were under. And I certainly did not want to be responsible for that. You were breathless and flushed and seemed focused on getting ready to take it even further. Good gawd, it was exhilarating. I honestly couldn't wait to see what you were going to do next."

"Getting ready to go out for that third piece I just kept thinking, 'How do I level this thing up after that?' I didn't want it to be anticlimactic. I knew at that moment I was going to get totally naked for these guys and they were going to lose their shit when I did. And I guess I pretty much knew you might as well," Cate explained. "I felt safe knowing you were at the back of the room keeping an eye on things so I had no fear of getting attacked or anything crazy like that. Tossing my pasties into the crowd was one thing, but when I took off that tiny thong and knew everyone was going to be staring at my little bald cunt, something in me just totally snapped. That night, in front of that audience, I felt as horny as I've ever been in my life. I was so, so close to cumming, and the thrill of it all just took over."

"When you opened your legs for those guys and started to play with yourself, I was completely flabbergasted. It was like someone had drugged you or something. It was so seductive. And so fucking sexual. I thought for sure you were going to make yourself cum up there. It would have been fabulous to see you take yourself over the edge, and I was hoping it was going to happen, but I'm glad that I got to get you off after the set. Man, that whole scene in the dressing room - good gawd were you frantic. Like a woman possessed."

"I certainly didn't intend to diddle myself in front of those guys. That was never, ever my intention. I was determined to get completely nude out there, and was positive you would love it, and figured I would feel pretty good about it myself, but I have no idea where the rest of that came from. That was pretty vulgar, wasn't it? It's funny. I don't why, but I don't feel the least bit embarrassed about it. Or even self-conscious. And that's weird, right? I should be mortified but I'm not. I actually think I'd do it again tomorrow."

"Well, I don't know if I'd call it 'vulgar', but it was certainly over the top for you. Did the fact that you were trading glances with your number one fan at the front table all evening have anything to do with your...unspeakably raunchy behaviour?" Tom asked, teasingly. "You must have come across as quite the nasty little sexpot to him. I'm wondering if maybe you made some extra effort because you wanted to see him get turned on. Did you think he was getting hard for you? I have a sneaking suspicion that you wanted to perform a little just for him, and maybe feed his already unchecked desire for you in the process."

"Hmm. Could be. Maybe some of that is true. Would it bother you if it was? Would it bother you that I wanted a man who desired me to get aroused by my performance? It's possible that I might have pushed my boundaries as much as I did because I knew what it would do to him. Maybe I hoped it would get him stiff. I wanted that I think. I wanted to know that his dick was getting hard because of me. Is that horrible? Does it make you think less of me knowing that I may have wanted that?"

"No, it's not horrible, and of course I don't think less of you. And no, it doesn't bother me that it may have been part of the inspiration for your pervy behaviour. I will admit that the green-eyed monster did rear its ugly head a bit but I slapped it down and got it fully under control," Tom responded candidly. "I mean, it was obvious that you wanted every one of those guys to get turned on by your performances. That was the point of the whole thing all along. But knowing that you stripped naked and basically fingered yourself on stage, in part to turn on a man who, deep down inside, you might actually want to fuck, did kinda give me some butterflies. But, by the same token, you wouldn't even allow yourself to be alone in the suite with him until I got there. And then you refused to use the Free Pass that you clearly knew was available to you. All of that speaks volumes to me. You can't deny, nor should I condemn, this curiously lustful attraction you have for the guy. It's a bit of a head-scratcher. However, I don't feel threatened by him or mistrustful of you. I know we are solid in our relationship but it's natural for me to be a little on guard I think. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, it does, and I totally understand the butterflies. I get them too. But you never have to worry. I promise you with all my heart that I will never, ever cheat on you, Tom. The idea of doing anything behind your back is hateful to me. It will never happen," pledged Cate. "That being said, I think I now have a fuller understanding of your particular kink. Before the other night it was sometimes difficult for me to understand why you so purposefully want to expose me to the world - but if the way you feel is anything like what I felt the other night - I now totally get it. When you picked out the 'meet and greet' outfit, there was no question that I was going to go out there and wear it for them. No doubt in my mind. None. Fuck, I was dying to. I was fully conscious of the fact that I would be totally exposed, and that I was undoubtedly going to get mauled to some degree - and honestly, I couldn't get out there fast enough. When you didn't step in to stop the scene when the groping started, I knew that you were not only all right with it, but were probably getting off on it as much as I was. It was a mind-blowing experience for me and it may have forever changed me.

"I thought that it was, in all likelihood, a situation that in one form or another, you've probably fantasized about. There was no doubt you'd encourage the nudity, hell that was the most revealing outfit I have and you are a died-in-the-wool voyeur, but I wasn't 100% sure that you'd deal with the pawing and touching with the same enthusiasm. I was thrilled that you let it continue and I'm glad you appeared to find it exciting. I was really hoping it was getting your motor running. It was quite the debauched little scene, wasn't it? Were you replaying it in your head back in the suite while I was blowing you later? I bet you were, you fucking pervert you. You loved watching me get pawed by those fuckers," Cate said, finishing with a chuckle.

"In fact I did. It was probably one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Hands down. I've never actually fantasized about sharing you, or wife watching, or wife swapping, or anything like that. Having you shamelessly flirting while seductively dressed, or even naked in public, has been as far as my fantasies have taken me. Until last night. I got a charge watching those guys climb all over themselves to get a picture with you and then cop a little feel," Tom explained. "I knew there was no chance of anything sexual happening with them, and that you and I would be in bed together later that night, so I wasn't jealous or freaking out about it. I knew you were loving it and were controlling them, and controlling the situation. That was very exciting for me to witness. It just fucking turned my crank for some reason. It was a new twist for sure.

"I meant to ask you...how much pressure did Jason put on you to cash in the Free Pass when I left? I wasn't entirely sure you weren't going to come into the suite and say 'I'll see you later, don't wait up'," Tom said, questioningly.

"He did push pretty hard. Or certainly would have liked to, I'm sure. He made his case as best he could and went as far as to actually, if you can believe it, guarantee me a good time. I told him that I was mildly attracted and moderately curious, but that it was not going to happen. I said I was all yours and that I had to go and give you a blow job," she laughed. "And then I flashed him. Full frontal. In that slutty fucking outfit you put me in. And I told him you'd love that I did it. I wish you'd have seen his face. It was priceless."

"Aww, that's beautiful. Thank you, baby. For everything. I couldn't love you more than I do. So...are you going to wind him up at dinner? Duh. Of course, you are. Stupid question. How far do think you're gonna go?" Tom asked, smiling.

"How far can I go?" Cate asked, smirking. "Or maybe the better question is, how far do you want me to go?"

d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers