The Performance Ch. 19 - The Hosts

Story Info
Jason & Sasha talk. Dinner plans.
880 words
4.12
858
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
27 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER NINETEEN

"So have you heard from either of them?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I've heard from Cate and she said they'd be happy to come for dinner and she thanked me for the invitation. She says they are both looking forward to it," Sasha replied. "I told them to be here around 7:00."

"Okay, well tell Josie to make something light and easily digestible. I don't want to have a heavy meal tonight."

"Sure thing. Maybe some fish with rice and a salad. Does that sound okay to you?"

"Sounds perfect. So, did Cate say anything else to you besides responding to the invitation?"

"Like what? Did she ask about you?" laughed Sasha. "No, she didn't mention you. Good lord, you are so full of yourself. I really hope you are going to be on your best behaviour tonight. I'm serious. I don't want you embarrassing me, or yourself for that matter, by being an obvious horn dog. I get it. You want her. But she is my friend and teacher after all, so I don't need you alienating her any more than you already have. And her husband will be with her, so be respectful."

"Don't worry about it. I'll try to restrain myself. Maybe I was a little overzealous in my pursuit, but Tom seemed to take it all in stride and didn't act like your typical possessive husband would. He certainly is fascinating in that way. There is no question that he loves her to show off and is more than okay with her flirting. He even tolerated all of the after-show shenanigans from the boys without intervening. In fact, he seemed to encourage it. I think he even got off on seeing her being groped. I know this is wrong to say, but the outfit she was wearing was like an invitation for the boys to play. It was pretty shameless."

"Well, I'm sure we'll learn a lot more about them tonight when we're just having a nice, casual, intimate evening together. Oh, I also asked her if they would bring the video that Tom shot as I'd really like to see those performances. And I'm interested in getting a look at this outfit you seem to feel was such a call to action. Anyway, she said it was possible but she'd need to take a peek at it after Tom edits it a bit. Apparently, he was doing that today, but she wasn't sure how much of it she would ever want to show anyone. Obviously, that got me curious. I didn't push too hard but let her know I was really excited about viewing it."

"Fuck. Yes. Good call. That would be fabulous. I'd love to see some of that. I hope she does bring it. I know Tom shot the entire thing. You'll be amazed. All three pieces were brilliant but the last one was particularly explosive," exclaimed Jason. "You won't believe your eyes. So hot and absolutely unexpected. It was a tremendous hit with everyone."

"I'm sure it was. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed then. Hopefully, she won't mind me seeing it. We've become pretty close through class and I think she trusts me and is comfortable around me. I really like her and she seems to like me. And though I don't know Tom really well, as I've only met him twice, he seems like an amazing guy. He certainly is devoted to her and supports her in everything she does. They are such a good couple in that way."

"Have you decided what you are going to wear tonight? Can I suggest something sexy? Maybe that beautiful silk top that clings to your boobs so nicely. And those big wide satiny pants that hug your ass so well. You know the ones. They're bright blue."

"Yes, dear. They're called palazzo pants. We got them in Italy, remember? And you mostly like them because they are easy to tug off. No zipper. No buttons. No effort. It's possible. I was thinking of wearing a dress of some sort but the pants and top might be a nice relaxed, comfortable option. We'll see. Don't worry. I promise I'll look good for you dear."

"I know you will. Well, I've got a few things to do before our guests arrive, so I'll see you back here around 7:00. I'm really looking forward to tonight. I think it will be fun."

"Yes, I think it will. But just remember what I told you. Best behaviour. Keep it in your pants. This is not a chance for you to keep hitting on my friend. You gave it your best shot and missed, so accept your failure and realize it is not going to happen. There are plenty of other targets out there for you to exercise your considerable charms on. Just move on to whoever is next on your list."

"It's only a failure if you admit defeat and I am nowhere near doing that," mused Jason, as he left his wife to get some work done before dinner. "Sometimes these things just take time. And perseverance. I should have moved a little more slowly, I realize that now. But all is not lost. There is still time...and I am determined."

d0br0
d0br0
27 Followers