The Performance Ch. 22 - The Drive Home

Story Info
Talking it out.
2.2k words
4.17
974
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers

Lost in their own thoughts, Cate and Tom rode in silence for the first 10 minutes or so of the drive home from the Sinclair's place, just listening to the sound of the car's engine and their own breathing. Tom had the wheel and Cate, as she preferred, rode shotgun. She chose the passenger seat because it afforded her the opportunity to tease her husband by rubbing his dick through his pants while he drove. Cate was wearing just her dress and heels, having stuffed her bra and pantyhose in her purse, which sat on the floor at her feet.

Cate was first to break the silence. "Are you ok baby?" she said, touching his arm lovingly.

"Yeah, I think so. It was a very interesting night, that's for sure. Maybe 'surprising' describes it better. I wasn't sure what to expect when we went there and I suppose we both knew it could get out of hand."

"Do you think it got out of hand?" she asked, a little worry in her voice.

"Hmm. No, I guess not. That's probably not a good way to describe it. I was totally fine with everything that went down. I mean, you checked in with me for approval for pretty much everything you did, and I gave you the green light to do whatever you felt you wanted to do. Yeah, I'm cool with what happened tonight. You certainly appeared to enjoy yourself. That was quite a show you put on."

"I did enjoy myself. Quite a bit, surprisingly enough. I took enormous pleasure in letting him strip me in front of you. I felt vulnerable, yet still in control. I was the one with the power there. Not him. I saw that you took a moment to calculate the consequences of everything you gave me permission to do, and it was amazing how you understood all of my little silent questions. I wasn't sure how far you wanted it to go, so in the beginning I was just happy to let you make all the decisions and direct me," Cate explained.

"I wasn't sure, when I threw the ball in your court, whether you wanted to watch him play with me or not. I didn't know if you would discourage it or encourage it. But when you said it was ok for him to start feeling me up, it seemed to me that you were taking your voyeurism thing to another level by wanting to watch another man physically use and enjoy my body. I know you relished seeing all those men copping feels at the meet and greet, but that was so different from what Jason was doing to me. All that prodding and poking after the show just seemed innocuous to me at the time. It just reminded me of adolescent, backseat groping, so no big deal. Jason's living room was a completely different ball game. I was really fucking horny from being stripped naked in front of you guys, so unquestionably, I was going to welcome contact from anyone at that point. But I still didn't know how far I was allowed to take it. And then when you tossed out the 'it's her show' comment, and put me in charge, I was a little nervous and uncertain about what boundaries to set. Still, I was pretty sure that I was somehow, some way, going to have an orgasm in front of everyone at some point."

Tom nodded his understanding and looked at her. "It seemed to me that all of the dancing and undressing was just vertical foreplay. I almost laughed out loud at the 'your cock doesn't leave your pants' line when you were dictating the rules of engagement. I could tell when you two hit the couch, that if he knew what he was doing, you'd be cumming in no time. It sure didn't take you long to go over the top once all the action started. You seemed really primed for it and he seemed very proficient with his hands and mouth. That was one intense orgasm."

"Yes, it was. And yes, he was very proficient. But truthfully, at that point, a strong breeze would have gotten me off. I was so horny from being undressed by him that I knew it was going to take next to nothing for me to cum. When he asked if he could kiss me and I said 'yes' to the make-out session, the countdown to liftoff had already begun. Oh, gawd, I must have looked like quite the trashy little slut lying naked and spread open, being fingered on the couch by some jerk who had spent the better part of a week trying to seduce me. I suppose I should be ashamed of myself. I do hope that you can forgive me my whorish ways." Cate said, chuckling.

"Ha-ha. Yes, my love, you are totally absolved of all guilt for your shamelessly, indecent behaviour. You didn't look at all like a slut to me. It certainly did have a pornographic vibe to it, but it was exhilarating for me to watch. I got to see you cumming from a perspective that I have only ever witnessed when you've masturbated for me. But it was very different watching you just lay back and get worked on by someone else. Someone who had been dreaming of doing exactly that to you. He was sure focused on completing his mission," Tom said. "We maybe could have talked a little more about what might happen before we went, but everything we did, we did by agreement while we were there. I have to admit that I was a little surprised when you started rubbing his dick. I suppose I should have known that it was bound to happen at some stage during that session."

"Yes...well...that...I know I didn't look to you for the go-ahead, but you did say that I was in charge. At that point I was so close to cumming that I thought I'd just go for it and see what it felt like." Cate said, in her defence.

"Doing it did feel a little bit nasty, but it certainly helped to get me over the top. I was aware you could see me doing it and in the back of my mind I knew you could stop me anytime with a word. When I didn't hear any complaints or objections, I figured I'd just let my fingers do the walking. In a way, it was kind of an unconscious reaction but I have to fess up to letting my curiosity get the better of me," Cate explained. "Plus, the guy was just about to make me erupt with a Earth-quaking, toe-curling climax, so I figured I at least owed him a little thrill. I hope it didn't freak you out too much. Was that a bridge too far?"

"No, the way that little escapade was going it was inevitable that something like that would happen, and deep down I kind of expected it, Maybe even wanted it. That is something I'm not sure about. I'll have to unpack that at some point I suppose. I admit it was riveting to watch it all go down the way it did. As I'm sure you can imagine, I was kind of in voyeur heaven at that point. And I mean, you made the poor bastard cum in his pants. He shuddered and thrashed about on the couch like he was being electrocuted. There is no question that he thought you had a Free Pass, and he was hoping to get you so revved up that you'd drop your guard, and finally let him fuck you," Tom said.

"I wasn't sure myself about this whole Free Pass thing to be honest. I hadn't outright asked for one but I was pretty sure you'd let me get away with whatever I wanted after you said that I was in charge. That was such a cool moment by the way. I loved that. But there was absolutely no way I was going to let him fuck me, no matter how creamy he got me, or how badly any of us wanted it. You would've had to have ordered me to do it if that was what you wanted to see. Even then - c'mon - it was Jason for fuck sake...I would have given pushback. The guy is just too impressed with himself." she said, matter-of-factly, and smiling.

"But you did like the feel of it? His cock, I mean?" Tom wanted to know.

"Yeah, sure. I can't lie. It felt good in my hand. I did enjoy rubbing it while I was on the verge of cumming. It added to the excitement of what he was doing to me, for sure. But that guy doesn't deserve my pussy. Honestly...maybe if he had not acted like such a fucking sleaze, and that was something you would enjoy seeing, then we would have talked about it and taken it from there. If watching me with another man is something that you desire and think would turn you on, and were positive you could handle, then of course I would do that for you. You must know that there's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"I'm going to keep that in mind, and I promise that we will talk through anything that I have a desire for you to do for me, and I hope you will do the same. Free Pass notwithstanding, I never want you to feel constricted or limited in this relationship, and want you to know that together we can explore all of our heart's, mind's, and body's desires. It's imperative that we are honest and direct with each other, and keep the integrity of our partnership in the forefront," Tom said.

"Well baby, I think you've said it best. I know you told Jason that I could have a Free Pass pretty much whenever I want, but we will always talk it out if that becomes something I feel I want, or need, to do. Right now I can't imagine when that would be, or with whom, but it's good to know we can at least have the conversation and explore possibilities. If something like that should ever happen, it would only be to enhance the wonderful sex life we already have. It would have to be for our mutual enjoyment and benefit. Otherwise, there's no point. You have to know that I would never want to do anything that makes you jealous or anxious and that I would rather die before I hurt you. Believe me when I tell you that I lack for nothing with you and that you are a wonderful, considerate and giving lover. You satisfy me in every way," Cate said.

"It makes me happy to hear you say that, and I feel the same way. Well, the experience at the Sinclair's was certainly a step outside of our usual comfort zones and everything about the encounter was stimulating and enlightening. I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable or have any regrets about anything that happened, and hope you don't either.

"And how about Sasha? She got a little unhinged as well, didn't she?" Tom said, snickering.

"I'll say. I only saw her as she exploded and that looked like an incredibly intense climax. My gawd. I wasn't really paying attention to her before that. I was just enjoying the climb up to my own orgasm and occasionally looking to you for either approval or a signal for me to stop what was going on. I was so glad you let it continue because I don't know how I could have put the brakes on if you wanted me to," she said, laughing. "I was too far gone. It was like I was performing for you in some decadent personal sex romp. I mean, the licking of the spermy finger was a totally unconscious gesture that surprised even me. I have no idea where that came from. I only realized what I had done after I did it. Boy, talk about being a naughty wife. Tonight took the cake."

"You sure were. I had so much fun watching my horny little femme fatale. Oh, and I did appreciate the offer of a blow job after all that. I'd love to take you up on that when we get home. I'm fucking horny as hell, and if it's all right with you, I'm in the mood to give you a nice, warm facial tonight. You can continue being the naughty wife I know you want to be. In fact, what are the odds of you stripping off that dress for me and riding the rest of the way home naked?" Tom enquired.

"Heheh. Sure. I'll get naked for you anytime, honey. We can finish the drive with me fingering my puss and tugging on my nips while you struggle to keep us on the road. Would you like that? I'll smack my tits from underneath and make them bounce for you. You love that. I'll do it nice and hard so it makes that slapping sound you like so much. Am I getting to you, baby? And as for the blow job...as much as I would love for you to paint my face when we get home, are you sure you wouldn't rather turn around and head back to the Sinclair's to take Sasha up on her proposition? You know, even the score?" she said laughing, while shrugging off her dress..but leaving on her heels.

d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers