The Performance Ch. 23 - The Last Mile

Story Info
Tom drives. Cate teases.
1.1k words
4.64
1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

True to her word, Cate remained naked the rest of the way home. The newfound freedom that she felt from embracing this new level of exhibitionism was having an enormous effect on her libido. The thought that she might be seen nude in the car by other motorists made her damp with desire. She tucked her left leg under her ass and put her right foot up on the dashboard, lewdly exposing her little bald cunt to her husband. She used her left hand to grab her breast and push the nipple up to her moist lips. She sucked it into her mouth and began to tease it with her tongue. Tom loved it when she did this and she knew it would get him excited.

Cate kept her eyes trained on Tom as she sucked her fat nipple and moved her right hand down to her moist crevice. She pinched her flaps with her thumb and forefinger and pulled them away from her dewy snatch, stretching them out as far as she was able. She tugged them out a few times and then released them so she could spread her hole open for Tom to see how soggy her box was becoming. She released her nipple from her lips and removed her hand from her boob, letting the fleshy globe drop back onto her chest. She needed both hands now. One to start rubbing the hard, little nub that was poking out from under its hood, and the other to invade her now gaping orifice with two fingers. Her legs were still spread wide and Tom kept glancing over to the lascivious tableau presented in the shotgun seat. Cate started to rub her clit more firmly as she pushed her fingers in and out of her steamy pussy like she was trying to kill a snake. She loved to masturbate for her voyeur husband and knew he wanted to hear her talk dirty to him while she did it.

"Do you like this baby? Do you like seeing me naked and spread open in the car, fingering my juicy cunt and tickling my hard, little clit for you? Listen. You can hear how squishy my box is when I drive my fingers in and out of my hole. I'm going to start smacking my fat mound and pokey little clit for you while I keep plunging my fingers into my twat. Keep an eye on the road honey, we don't have much farther to go."

Cate started to smack her clit and plump pubic mound with measured force while continuing to finger fuck herself.

Smack. Ugh. Smack. Ugh. Smack. Ugh. Smack. Ugh.

She enjoyed the feeling of getting her tits or cunt slapped once she was nicely warmed up and super horny. And these days it seemed that it didn't take much for her to get there.

"Oh baby, I'm going to give you the best blowjob when we get in the house," Cate breathed. "Unless you want me to suck you off in the car while you're driving. Maybe that's too dangerous. How about on the driveway? You can just open your door and swing your legs out and I'll get on my knees on the pavement and swallow your cock. Fuck the neighbours. Let them watch. Ugh. I'm going to cum soon baby. Any second now."

Tom alternated from looking out the windshield to watching his hot, horny wife. He took one hand off the wheel and began to rub his crotch. He was at about half mast, which was close to his maximum, but his hand still felt good rubbing his dick.

Cate rammed her fingers faster and harder into her dripping pussy while alternately rubbing and slapping her inflamed little pearl. Her eyes started to roll back in her head as her breathing increased and got louder. Her back arched and her toes curled as a powerful orgasm swept over her. Her whole body shuddered and shook from the tremors and she cried out in ecstasy. All the while Tom's eyes went from the road to her, as he drank in the sight of his wife getting herself off for him. A light sheen of sweat now covered her naked body and her pussy leaked its gooey sap onto the seat. She opened the glove box to grab a handful of napkins to stuff between her legs to absorb the flow of girl cum leaking from her inflamed pussy.

"Good gawd that felt great!" she said panting. "Did you enjoy the show, honey? Maybe I should always ride naked in the car and finger fuck myself while you drive. What do you think? So long as you don't speed and we don't get stopped by the cops we'll be okay. On second thought, maybe that would be fun. 'Oh I'm sorry officer but I was just so hot in the car that I had to strip naked or I was going to pass out. I hope you'll let me off with a warning this time.' Can you imagine? I bet you can. You'd probably love it. Especially if he decided he needed to frisk me for some reason. I'd have to assume the position. You know, hands on top of the car, legs spread wide, his hands running up and down my sides, then around to my tits. He'd have to weigh them to make sure they were real and then pull on my nipples just for fun. He'd slide his big, calloused cop hands down to my ass and slap my cheeks. Nice and hard. Of course, then he'd have to reach underneath between my legs to first cup my wet, hairless pussy and then slide a couple of fingers into my hole. You know, just to check for weapons or contraband.

"Would you like to see that baby? Would you like to watch me get frisked naked in public and abused by law enforcement? Tell me how much would that turn you on? I bet you'd love it, you dirty fucking pervert. Before, you just wanted to see your horny wife naked or exposed in public and lusted after by other men. And maybe the odd woman. It got you hot. And now I think you've succeeded in turning me into the total exhibitionist you've always wanted me to be. The genie is out of the bottle I think. And I fucking love it. But now it seems you want to see me not only naked but manhandled as well. Does that pretty much sum up where we are now baby?" she asked.

"Yup, I think that's pretty much it in a nutshell," Tom answered smiling, as they pulled into their driveway. "Walk from the car into the house naked if you don't mind. Keep your heels on and leave everything else in the car. You can walk out naked in the morning and retrieve your things. C'mon, let's go. I'm dying to give you that facial. Your dirty little masturbation session and filthy mouth got me going. It's my turn to cum."

...second last chapter in this series...

d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers