All Comments on 'The Perils of Susan Gibbons Ch. 01'

by Astropirate

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

She needs to be fucked over her desk and go home with his cum still in her cunt! More depravity!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story ends rather abruptly and the next chapter doesn't seem to fit so I'm wondering if part of the story is missing.

epezriderepezrideralmost 2 years ago

Very plausible premise. Would love to have Susan get pregnant and read the inevitable fallout with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant, my wife is a fifty something secretary who recently changed jobs, she now works for a sixty something man, we were recently invited over to meet his wife, he asked us if we would mind if he used my wife for his sexual needs while at work, and they would be happy for his wife to entertain me while he and my wife were at the office, we agreed, now two or three evenings a week my wife works late, it really turns me on knowing my wife is sucking her bosses cock, and being fucked and buggered, wearing nothing but thigh highs and heels bent over her desk, she comes home and shows me her freshly fucked pussy and asshole. His wife is a total slut and has introduced me to a whole new world of sex, including my first threesome with her and my wife's colleague.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous