The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
170 Followers

"You got it."

"Wasn't asking." replied Karlie. With that, she lowered her pussy to my eager mouth. "Unggg...yesss." Karlie moaned, already enjoying the treatment I was giving her.

"Taylor, your mouth is free," Karlie said. "Suck your friend's cock.....suck his fucking cock while he eats my pussy....fuck he IS good...."

I felt Taylor move between my legs and suck me once again. Slow, methodical, passionate. Whatever was going on with her and Karlie, Taylor obviously still took pleasure in sucking cock. Just as I loved eating pussy.

My hands roamed Karlie's toned, long legs then moved to her firm ass, squeezing it as my mouth worked her pussy, my tongue eagerly licking and lapping at her clit.

"Oooohhh...good boy...fuck that it's...mmmm that's good." Karlie began to grind her crotch into my face, her moans becoming more sensual by the moment. Then, abruptly, she got off.

"Hope you don't mind...but why should you be the only one to taste some pussy tonight?" she asked. "Taylor, how about you lay down and give me a taste." She turned to me, grinning wide. "Don't you worry...I've had that fucker in my mouth...I think it's about time my pussy gets familiar with it, what do you think?"

"I think I like how you think,Karlie."

"What a coincidence, a LOT of people love how I think." Taylor laid down, legs spread in front of Karlie, who then got on all fours and began to feast on Taylor Swift's cunt, Taylor immediately moaning with joy. Karlie wasted no time. And frankly, neither did I. I got in position behind Karlie and let myself in her hot and wet cunt.

"Fuck this is tight," I moaned, savoring the sensation of her cunt. "So damn tight."

"Not just any guy gets access," Karlie said. "You're a lucky boy. Now show Karlie how much you appreciate it."

And I did. Slowly, my stroke built up speed and intensity, which given how Karlie had acted, I guessed was how she liked it. And I was spot on.

"FUCK yes pound me! FUCKING POUND THAT CUNT MOTHERFUCKER!" She was a total sex demon, craving everything I was giving her and everything she was getting from Taylor. Her growls were guttural, animalistic, and fueled me on to be exactly that.

My fingers dug into the flesh of Karlie's hips as I drove into her hard and fast. Her ass had red hand prints on them from the hard smacks I gave it, each on leaving her begging for more.

"POUND IT!" she screamed. "GIVE ME EVERY DAMN THING YOU GOT!!!!"

"Is that it? Is that what you fucking want!!!??"

"YESSS!!! FUCKING USE THAT CUNT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! FUUUCK MEE!"

"FUCKING TAKE IT!" I poured everything I had into her, hard fast, so slowing down. I pushed her face directly into Taylor's cunt. I looked at Taylor's face; she was insanely turned on by the display, licking her lips and just as hungry as Karlie was for all things sex.

"FUCK YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM...FUCK YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!! FUUUUUCK!" Karlie let out a near unintelligible scream as an orgasm hit her, and hit her hard, she froze in place, throwing her head back as it rocked her body. And I didn't stop fucking her her. "Don't...don't fucking stop!" she yelled. "Fucking give it to me...don't fucking stop!"

Finally, Karlie started to come down and I slowed my thrusts, astonished I had cum yet. So was Karlie. She gave me a wink, an idea turning in her head. This "present" may have been Taylor's idea, but I had no illusions as to who as in charge.

"Now I see why Taylor spoke so highly of you," she said. "She was just bullshitting me."

"Glad I lived up to expectations." I replied.

"And you didn't cum. Also nice. Even if Taylor swallowed your cum earlier, it's still impressive. I think you should get something special. Do you agree Taylor?"

"Yes, Karlie," Taylor said, a smile slowly crossing her face.

"Good. How about we switch places then?" Taylor got up and crawled into Karlie's position, but not before sucking Karlie's juices off my cock. Karlie laid herself down.

"Now, eat my pussy. And Bart, have fun." Karlie winked at me then slowly got lost in the pleasure Taylor began to give her.

I once again placed my cock at Taylor pussy and entered her, loving the sensation of once again being inside her.

"Bet that pussy feels good, doesn't it?" Karlie asked. "Taylor has such a hot little cunt, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I said, sawing in and out of the blonde pop star. "So hot."

"I'm glad to see we agree on so many things," Karlie said, moans and deep breaths becoming punctuation in her every sentence. "But..mmm...but I think you should try...mmm...try something new...and...fuck baby that's good...Taylor agrees...how about you take that tight little...fuck...asshole of hers? I promise...fuck...fuck...she's fine with it. Tell him, baby."

"Fuck my ass, Bart," Taylor said. "Fuck my tight little butthole."

"Well, who could turn down such an invite?" I asked knowingly.

"Smart man," Karlie said.

I pulled my cock out of Taylor's pussy and pressed the head against her ass, slowly pressing forward. As I did this, she froze in place, Karlie stroking her face and comforting her as I pushed forward.

"You're going to love it," she said. "Mmm, gonna be so hot baby....that cock is going to feel so good in your ass."

"Fuck it's so big," Taylor said, her voice lost between pain and pleasure.

"Want me to stop?"

"No!" Taylor exclaimed. "Fuck my ass...just be slow...mmmm keep going..."

And I did. Sure enough, as my rhythm built up so did Taylor pleasure. And as that happened, Karlie decided to take a bit more of an active role. She went beneath Taylor and began to lick Ms. Swift's pussy and I took her ass, the two of us working in unison to give Taylor as much pleasure as possible. And it was working. Every stroke, every lick, every caress brought Taylor closer and closer until...

"FUCK!" Taylor exclaimed. Her asshole clamped down hard on my cock while she flooded Karlie's face. The leggy supermodel then moved to Taylor's face and the two hungrily began to kiss as waves of pleasure rocked Taylor's body

All of this was too much for me. "Fuck, ladies, I'm gonna shoot."

"Mmm, goodie," Karlie purred. She and Taylor slithered off the bed on the floor, Karlie authoritatively grabbing my cock and jacking it until I began to shoot everything I had all over their faces, the to kissing and licking each other as rope after rope of cum covered both their faces.

Finally spent, I fell back on the bed, completely spent.

"You ARE fun," Karlie said. "Taylor, how about when you finish up with my face you go make sure that guest room is ready for your guest. Hope you don't mind Bart,but I'm going to be crashing with Taylor tonight."

"Oh, no problem."

"Agreeable too. You are a prize."

After a quick shower, separate from the women, I went to my room and passed out, the events of the evening finally overtaking me. When I awoke in the morning, it was to the sounds of sex.

After a quick bathroom stop, I headed to the living room, where the sounds were emanating from. Of course, right on the cushy carpet of the apartment Taylor and Karlie were all over each other. The look I got from Karlie when she spotted me just screamed to me this was no accident.

I began to stroke my cock to the scene, bringing a smirk to her face. "Do it," she mouthed before bringing her lips to Taylor's.

I watched in utter sexual hypnosis as the two ravaged each other, my cock hardening to the point of aching as the two pushed each other to the heights of ecstasy.

The two were face to face, staring each other out as their fingers got each other off when I knew I was losing it. Taylor spotted this and grinned wide.

"You gonna cum?" she asked, almost teasingly. "Me and Karlie gonna make you cum again?"

"Fuck yes," I growled, hurrying over to them. When I saw them both began to cum, I knew I was tapping out.

"Mmm, better not waste a drop then, Barty boy," Karlie teased. She crawled to her knees and took me in her mouth as I unloaded in her mouth, filling it with me jizz. When I was empty, I sat down on Taylor's couch and watched as they two snowballed my cum between them before swallowing my load between them.

"Well, I think we all had a grand old time, didn't we?" Karlie asked, her tone knowing. "But now, I think it's time you two get down to business. I've got some stuff I need to get done anyway. Bye babe," Karlie kissed Taylor goodbye, then turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Nice meeting you Bart. Hope to see you again. And don't be down about Selena. She's definitely missing out." With a wink, Karlie was off to get dressed, and not soon after, out of the apartment.

"So...breakfast then the interview?" Taylor asked, perky as ever.

"Sure, sounds great." I replied. "And thanks, for all that."

"Oh, no problem. Besides, wasn't like you had all the fun." As Taylor got up to put on her robe, she paused, then turned to me. "You know, I never expected something like me and Karlie to happen. It just did. Wasn't expecting it. It was just...natural. I didn't wait around. Because that's not how it works. When it happens, it happens."

"Yeah, I get it."

"Good. So keep that in mind. Have fun. You don't know where it's going to lead. And, moving on...I'm thinking omelettes."

"Sounds great." I replied.

"Good, I know this great place that delivers. I know, delivery omelettes, but trust me, they're to die for. Denver good for you?"

"Sausage and cheese."

"Got it, just give me a few and we can start setting up your equipment." Taylor went off to place our breakfast order, and my mind wandered to the other person I was here to see, Ashley. Purely personal visit too. Along with an insane threesome, Taylor had given me a lot to think about. After all, everything that had happened so far with Liz had, well, just happened. Just like reconciling a bit with Ashley, just happened. Nothing was really forced.

But hey, maybe I was still thinking too much. Like Taylor was saying, might just be better to go with the flow and, to a degree, write off my losses. After all, if it happens, it happens. And that goes for anything and anyone.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
170 Followers
12