The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against every instinct I had, screaming to go as hard and rapid as I had with Vanessa and as Ashley and I had done last night, I took it so, almost painstakingly slow. My hand caressed her ass back back, moving to her front to rub her clit as thrust in her.

"Oh fuck that's it," Ashley moaned. "Mmmmmore..." I leaned forward, kissing her back, shoulders and neck, my pace building slowly but surely. Before lng, Ashley got lost in her own pleasure, though from the look on Vanessa's face, she wasn't perturbed. In fact the look on her face was positively mischievous.

As I fucked Ashley, Vanessa moved behind me, nibbling my ear, breathing hot and heavy. "You're fucking her so good, Bart." she said. "So fucking hot seeing it... wonder if I can make it even better?"

Vanessa slid down and got between my legs and indeed, pitched in. Her mouth alternated between licking my balls and Ashley's pussy, her tongue still grazing my pistoning cock. The double effort was driving Ashley wild, her moans and whines, pleading for more driving Vanessa and I to do just that. Then...then came bombshell one.

"Fuck my ass!" Ashley yelled.

"What?" I asked. "You serious."

"Fuck my ass now, before I change my mind."

"You heard the girl," Vanessa said. "Stick that cock up her tight little ass...then do me...if you can last."

As if I needed any other convincing. I pulled out of Ashley, Vanessa giving me a quick suck immediately, the pressed against Ashley's asshole. Vanessa got in position, eating out Ashley as I took her ass.

"Oh fuck...fuck..Ashley," I groaned. I took it slow, her ass being insanely tight. She must not have done this in a LONG time to be this tight. "God damn it, girl."

"Mmm," she moaned. "Take it baby...take my ass...fuck it's so tight..." Ashley's moans were tinged with passion and desperation, just on the verge, the combined stimulation of my cock in her ass and Vanessa working her pussy, Ashley was close, but not just there yet. Though as my pace increased, she inched ever closer and closer.

"Oh god...you're both..fuck...fuck I'm gonna come with a big cock up my ass and my pussy eaten at the same fucking time...FUCK!!" I felt Ashley's asshole clamp down hard on my dick and heard Vanessa moan as she lapped happily at Ashley's orgasming pussy.

As much as I just fucking needed to blast up Ashley's ass...I needed to fuck Vanessa's ass even more. Gently and slowly, I pulled out of Ashley's ass, Vanessa making things more difficult by immediately wrapping her lips around my cock, sucking me clean before bending over while a dick drunk Ashley rolled on her back...making Vanessa alter her position slightly, her head resting right between Ashley's legs.

"Never enough, huh?"

"Don't be surprised," Vanessa said. "This isn't your first round with me."

"True...not even the first threesome. Just always a lot of fun." I slapped Vanessa ass hard, making her yelp and laugh before she began snacking on Ashley's pussy again, making our blonde host moan softly.

With the same delicacy as with Ashley, I entered Vanessa's ass. However, unlike Ashley, Vanessa was much more eager, pushing back at me to get me to go harder. That's Vanessa for you. I grasped her hips and gave it to her just how she wanted it, and judging from her moans, and Ashley's it was much appreciated.

"Uugggh FUCK! HARD! Just like that!" Vanessa snarled. "Oh FUCK I love it like this!"

"Shit , you're not the only one," I growled. Before too long I was slamming into Vanessa's butthole, Vanessa's screams of passion getting higher and higher until...

"MOTHERFUCKER!!" she screamed, freezing in place as her orgasm hit her, once again almost making me lose it...too close...dangerously close.

"Fuck! CUMMING!" I screamed.

"Faces!" Ashley ordered. "Cum right on our faces...fucking cover us!"

"Mmm, good idea Ash," Vanessa said. I pulled out from Vanessa's ass, the two ladies on their knees, kissing each other as I unleashed on their faces, coating them with jizz until the tap ran dry. I watched in utter awe as they kissed and licked the coum from each other's faces, swapping the semen between them before finally swallowing.

"Well," Vanessa said, getting to wobbly knees and getting her clothes. "Thanks for the fun time...see you around."

"Bye Nessa," Ashley said, similarly tired.

"See ya around, maybe on the show." I replied.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna hold you to that." With her clothes back one, she kissed me on the cheek and left the apartment.

I collapsed on the bed, Ashley snuggling right next to me. "I think I could sleep for a week."

"Mmmm, same...but let's just go for a day."

When I awoke the next day, it was almost two in the afternoon. I had been zonked. Ashley wasn't in bed with me, but with the noises in the kitchen I knew she couldn't be far. I took a quick shower then went out the kitchen. Ashley was dressed to the nines, setting up a candlelit dinner.

"We did tire you out didn't we?" she asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, but it was so worth it." I replied. I looked at the spread, she'd really gone all out.I was beginning to suspect something was up. Hell, I suspected last night...now it was just being hammered home. "What's all this for?"

"A goodbye dinner." She lit a few candles and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"I'm just going back to L.A."

"Yeah...and I live in New York."

"I thought you said you were bi-coastal." I took a seat, seeing it all fall in to place. She followed. She took my hand, holding it in her's.

"For work. I live in New York. Look, Bart...I'm happy, so happy that we're not...we're not what we were. And I thought we could go back to what we were before everything happened. I really did and I wanted to. But...but I don't want to do it long distance. And I won't ask you to drop everything and come up here." She took a deep breath, pausing to see if I had anything to say. I honestly didn't. To be perfectly honest, she was making sense. "I don't want you to hate me for this...and I'm not saying there's no future here. But I'm also not going to be someone holding you back from finding one. Even if I'm not in it the way we'd like. Don't be mad."

"I'm not." I replied. "I can't really disagree with a thing you've said either. You're right. I don't want to drop everything and move here. Long distance would suck. You're right."

"Wow...I think that's the first time I've ever heard that from you," she joked, making us both laugh. "You're really not mad?"

"Not at all. Besides, how can I be mad with a send off like this?"

"Well," she said, getting up from her seat only to sit in my lap. "It doesn't have to be over."

She kissed me deeply yet softly then stood up, dropping her dress and leaving her bare. She held out her hand. I grasped it and she led me to her bed room.

"One more time," she whispered before we kissed again. I pulled her close, my arms slowly roaming her form, feeling every stitch of skin I could, remembering every contour of her skin.

We moved to the bed, Ashley laying down as I got on top of her. I slid of my sweat pants and once more entered Ashley. This wasn't fast, this wasn't animalistic or pure lust...this was more. It was the last time, for all we knew.

There were no words, only breaths and moans. No smacks on the ass or scratches on backs, just tender kisses and caresses. Every move, every look was savored.

Our foreheads touched as I drove into her, my pace slowly building, her moans music to the ears.

We rolled over and Ashley began a slow, sensual ride, our hands interlocked as she moved before I moved my hands to her ass, cupping and squeezing the peach as she rode me.

Ashley's face contorted in sensual pleasure, licking her lips and she ground her hips. I sat up, my mouth going to her breasts while I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I thrust up into her. Not urgently, but not slowly.

Ashley leaned back, moaning as things intensified, we could go so slow for so long. Soon she was lying down once more, and I was driving us both home. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me tight. She grabbed my face and kissed me, saying "In me...cum in me...I want to feel you cum in me..."

"You sure?"

"Mmmhmm...I want to feel it..." We kissed one more time, the pace building and building until finally, I came, filling her up with my cum. Soon after, Ashley came as well, milking a few more drops out of me before I rolled off of her.

After our last dance, we ate dinner and said goodbye, the right way this time. No regrets and no hard feelings.

I headed to the train station then, my last bit of vacation before making it back home. I'd never taken a cross country train trip, or any real train trip for that matter, and this was the perfect time.

Check in and and getting on was easy enough, before long I was sitting in the train's lounge car, having a club soda and thinking about Ashley. I wasn't hurt. She was right. And with how I felt about Liz, I don't know if I wanted to put up an argument. Hell, maybe she knew on some level.

Still, things with Liz weren't for sure. And a nice long train ride was maybe the best way to think on it, distraction free.

"Bart? Bart Curry?" I heard a female voice say. I turned in my seat and saw the owner of the voice.

"Hailee Steinfeld?" I asked, stunned to see her on a train of all places. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, traveling," she said. "What about you?"

"Heading home. Never been on a real train trip."

"Same. Thought it'd be a nice way to kick back before I have to do promotion for Pitch Perfect 3, which, coincidence, includes your show." Hailee sat across from me, grinning a knowing grin. "So...want some company?"

12