The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 19

Story Info
Ariana Grande lets off some post-breakup steam...
2.7k words
4.15
19k
12
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

***

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

(MF, Oral, Anal, Cons)

by MrMaxLord

Chapter 19: Ariana Grande

Most of the time for the show, when it came to booking guests, it was easy as can be. Both parties shoot out dates, meet in the middle, and boom, done deal. Some stars though, that just wasn't the case. One of those stars was Ariana Grande.

That's not to say Ariana was a diva. That wasn't the case at all. She was just very particular with her time. What that meant for the show is we only had a general idea for when she wanted to be on the show whenever she or her people contacted us. It was always relatively vague. Logan actually came up with a good solution in the midst of on of his cannabis fueled snack rushes.

The moment we knew Ari had something in the works, we'd start to have floating "free weeks" in the show's schedule, where we could do literally anything. Short notice guests, best ofs, anything we wanted that could easily be shit canned when she called. That way, no matter what, we'd have a guaranteed free week to give to her. It was an unusual stroke of brilliance that even Logan was surprised it was his idea.

Ariana happened to call the week that Camila and Lili were on and she was both in California and wanting to promote the very next week. Everything aligned perfectly so by Tuesday, were were in her California home writing and recording the sketches. She had a lot of ideas too, so she wasn't the kind of guest who liked to sit back and let everyone else do the heavy lifting. By Wednesday night it was just myself, Jimmy and Ariana left in the house. Ariana had elected to take a nap, as was her right being both the guest of the show and allowing us to use her home for it, leaving just Jimmy and myself to do the editing.

It was only around ten o'clock or so when Jimmy felt the need to pass out. "Bart, we've been cutting for five hours and been up since six," he said.

"You do know in the realm of actual film making this would be considered an easy day, right?" I asked, a healthy dose of sarcasm in my tone.

"True, but on an actual set there'd be an entire crew with several departments assigned to specific tasks instead of just three guys, a popstar and her entourage."

"Touche. That earned you a nap for a couple hours. Ari said her guest rooms were up for grabs. Upstairs, any of them accept the one on the end, that's the master bedroom and it's all hers. I can handle this alone for a while."

"Thanks boss," Jimmy said, giving a mock salute before making his way up to the second floor. With that done, I focused back on the computer and continued to cut together the sketches we'd shot with Ariana.

I'm not quite sure how long I was focused on the project. I completely lost track of time, as well as my own surroundings. So when I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder, I almost jumped out of my seat.

"Sorry to startle you," Ariana said, not being able to stifle the laughter at the fear she put through my body. "Just woke up and wanted to check on the progress."

"Yeah...um...going great so far, want to check it out?" I asked. She nodded and took a seat next to me on the couch. I would like to say it was a struggle to keep my eyes glued to the screen and not sneak peeks at the beauty sitting right next to me, but let's be honest, what was I going to look at, the same footage I'd been looking at for hours on end or this hot and gorgeous sex pixie? It was a no brainer.

"Got a good view?" she asked very knowingly, looking at me out of the corner of her eyes. "Not tired of it after seeing it all day?"

"I can't imagine how that'd be the case for anyone."

"Well, as recent news shows you'd be surprised." Ariana held up her hand, waving her fingers and showing a bare ring bearing finger.

"All that means is I just can't imagine how someone could think that. Though I have to admit, I would have placed bets on you dumping him."

"Oh I totally did," she said with a smile. "I don't tolerate not being appreciated. And I don't care how conceited it sounds, I'm hot, talented, funny and a fantastic fuck. I deserve a bit better than an absent-minded comic who think he can just get by in bed with a big dick."

"It takes more?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh, I think you know it does," she winked. "I mean you're no slouch in the size department but honestly you win in technique." Her tongue was between her teeth, the pink showing perfectly between the pearly whites.

Before we took this any further, I wanted to mine her for some info. She was one of Liz's closest friends after all.

"You hear anything from Liz?" I asked halting any further action, hopefully just temporarily.

"Not really," she said, her voice almost a purr. "I mean I know about your guys' little arrangement but she hasn't mentioned anything specifically. Which means, if I understand things properly, that you aren't exactly barred from using your dick in any way you please with anyone you please."

"You'd be correct in that understanding."

"Then understand this demand: Take me to my bedroom and fuck me. I've had big dick energy...I think I want some good dick energy. You happen to have both so I think I'm in for some fun."

Ariana almost pounced on me with a kiss, sucking on my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her and pick her up, holding her in my arms as I carried her up the stairs into her room.

I kicked the door shut behind me and made my way to the bed. I tossed Ari onto it, the petite songstress laughing a bit before I began to strip down. She followed suit, every inch of that tight body being revealed to me.

Once I too was stripped bare, I made my to the bed. Ariana raised her hand, pausing my motion while a sensual smile became the only hing she was wearing.

"Not yet...I need you to put something on me...for fun..." She crawled over to her nightstand, giving me a wonderful view of her hot little ass and her glistening pussy. She opened the drawer and took out a pair of handcuffs, the made her way back to me. She turned her back, he hands behind them, then looked over her shoulder at me. "Put them on me. "I want you to be in total control...don't be nervous, it'll be fun. And the keys are just in the drawer over there, so if it doesn't work I can be out in two shakes of a lamb's tail."

"Well, far be it from me to turn down the request of a beautiful woman." I moved forward and put the cuffs on Ariana, a task made a bit more difficult as I felt her fingertips and nails teasing the head of my already hard cock. The whole handcuff thing was a new experience for me, but if Ari wanted it...well, who am I to say no?

She carefully got off her bed and onto the carpeted floor of her room, on her knees and eagerly waiting. I walked over to her and place my cock right on her outstretched pink tongue and moaned in delight as that soft, hot mouth closed around me.

I stood back and let Ari do all the work at first, her hands-free suckjob nothing sort but immaculate. Not an inch of m cock missed on the fun, Ari taking me to the root almost immediately. Feeling those hands on me would have been nice, but as Ariana was deftly showing, not needed.

Her mouth went from my cock to my balls, sucking the orbs into her mouth in the most lovingly yet dirty way imaginable, her eyes adding the right amount of spice to an already hot moment.

With her mouth at my balls, I picked up some of the slack, stroking my cock, watching and feeling her mouth work its magic on my nuts. "Ohhhh yeah just like that Ari...fuck just like that baby..."

"Oh, this feels good, huh? She asked in a tease. This hot mouth all over your cock and balls...doing all the work, too...well I have a secret...I love it too. And we're not even close to being done." She smiled, her pink lips matching the searing sensuality of her voice.

She took me back in her mouth, the brown eyes locking on my as the magic mouth returned to my dick. I shivered a bit as her tongue swirled and snaked around the crown. My hands went to her head, no longer capable of being held back. I guided her up and down my cock, holding in place a few times to fuck her face. Her mouth was a miracle in far more than music.

Still, I didn't want to spend all night on that amazing mouth. I pulled out of her mouth, the lustful pixie grinning wide. I moved to her mouth again, kissing her her on those baby-pink lips before moving to her tits. They weren't Liz-sized by any means but she didn't need them to be for to want a taste.

I helped Ariana to her feet, then laid down on the bed. She followed me, standing with her pussy right over my cock. I grabbed it and held steady as Ari lowered herself onto my rod.

"Oh gooood..." she moaned as she sunk down. My own mouth released a similar sentiment, her hot velvet box acting as a perfect, tight sheath for my dick.

The moment she was already down I brought my hands to her hips, steadying her as she began to ride. Her hips swiveled and ground into me, that delicious little smile on her face in between moans.

Little time was wasted in building up a rhythm. Once handcuffs enter the mix the odds of soft and sweet lowers a ton. The bed was getting a true work out. I had to sit up, holding Aria close as we fucked to make sure she didn't lose balance.

We were face to face, looks of utter lust on our faces as I began to thrust up into her. Sweat was already dripping down our bodies as I pulled her even tighter.

"Fuck me!" she said. "Oh fuck...fuck that tight little pussy...fuck it...oh yesss I really fucking needed this baby...just don't stop...don't stop and I'll give it all...all of it..."

Our lips nipped at each other in quick, hungry kissing, our tongue darting out and licking. My hand gripped her tight little ass. Holding it tight as I sped up, every thrust getting quick and passionate yelps from Ari's mouth.

"Yeah...fuck that's it Ari..cum on this fucking cock...come on...fucking do it...fucking cum baby..."

"Oooh...ungg...oh shit gonna cum...oh fuck yes fuck me till I cum...cum..FUUUUUUCKK!!"

Ari came and came harder than I expected. Maybe it was a lot of pent up stuff she just needed to release, but in the end, that didn't matter anywhere near as much as the pleasure of the moment.

I continued to thrust into her as Ari's orgasm rocked her body. Finally, she was in that happy afterglow...but not quite done with me.

After I release my embrace, Ariana got off of me with wobbly legs then got on her knees, face down and ass up.

"I promised all of it," she said. "I'm no welcher. Take my ass."

"Well, if the lady of the house insists," I said, crawling behind her. I kissed each cheek of her ass, then spanked her a few times before placing my cock right at her anus.

"Oh FUCK!" she yelped when I pressed forward, engulfing myself in the tight walls of her anus. This time, the pace had to be built up. Ariana was a petite girl, making everything extra tight.

"Mmmm yeah...fucking take that ass...mmmm fuck I love a big dick in my ass...oohhhh fuck Bart...fucking take it hard baby..."

I gripped her hips hard and drove into her, just as fast and hard as Ari requested. We were in a frenzy now, to the point where I was pretty sure her head board had to have made dents in her wall. My hands went from her hips to her cuffed hands, holding her at the wrists with both hands as I drove fast,er harder, deeper in her ass.

"Ohh...oh fuck Bart...don't...don't cum in my ass...mmm no I wanna taste it...taste that fucking cum...oh fuck let me taste it..." he voice was in that valley between a moan and a whisper, but still had the energy of a thunderstorm behind it.

"Is that right? You want this cum?" I asked, smacking her ass. "Is it?"

"Mm hmm," she said. "Every last drop..."

I grinned to myself and gave her everything I had. Truth be told, I wasn't too far off. I was really, really close to shooting up Ari's ass. After a few more pumps I pulled out and stood up on the bed as Ariana scrambled to her knees.

"Yeah...fucking stroke that cock...shoot that hot fucking cum right in my mouth," she teased. "Right on this pretty little pink tongue. I won't waste a drop...I promise. I just want it...gimme..."

"Fuck...fuck ARI!!" I shouted. Stream of hot white cum shot out right on her pink tongue well as her face, splattering her beautiful face just as much her mouth. I wasn't even done shooting when she took me in her mouth completely, refusing to let any more of the precious fluid escape her lips.

I removed myself from Ariana's mouth and sat back on the bed, watching as she made a show of swallowing my load. "The keys are in the nightstand," she said, licking her lips. "Handcuffs are fun and all, but only for short spurts."

I quickly uncuffed her, Ari smiling a bit as she rubbed her wrists. "That was exactly what I needed, you have NO idea," she said. "I'm going to shower."

"Need company?"

"Nope." she replied. "Not to be bitchy, but you just had my ass. I think I earned some solo shower time.. You can clean up in one of the guest rooms."

"Fair enough."

"Oh, and one more thing. Don't wait for Liz. Seriously. She might act all crazy for you one second and not remember your name the next. She doesn't mean to offend or hurt or anything. It's just how she is. So...if there's anyone else, just go for it. I can guarantee you she is. I mean I don't know for sure because she's private to the point of annoyance with her personal stuff."

"Thanks..." I said. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I dunno," Ari shrugged. "I figured it'd be fair to tell you if you're still looking, she's still looking and to not get hung up on it too much, you know? Not that whatever romantic stuff you had going on didn't mean anything, but...well...you know Liz. And a few months without talking is still a few months without talking."

"Message received."

"Good," she said with a smile. "Ari knows best, after all. Now, if you'll excuse me, shower time."

Ariana went to take a shower and I left the room. Ariana was right after all. Months was a long time and both Liz and I knew what we were getting into with the long distance stuff. I wasn't going to count her out, but with Hailee and now Cami coming into my life as more than simple fuck and runs, things were getting a little bit too complicated to just sit back and wait for her to make up her mind. And she did say to not do that, rather explicitly.

As I headed to the guest bathroom to take a shower of my own, I decided to give Camila a call after I was done. Maybe Hailee. It was a total coin toss. Then I remember in the morning I'd have to make one more call with the management of the show's next guest, Sabrina Carpenter, to see if everything was still a go.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers