The Pervert Agent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,146 Followers

I got another text from Ronda. I looked at it and smiled. She took a selfie of her blowing her cab driver in the back seat of the cab, smiling big at the camera. I smacked Patty's ass hard and fucked her pussy faster, drilling my big cock up it deeper. Her puffy, light brown labia stretching wide for my cock. She came all over my invading cock. "YESSSSSSSSS, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!! DO ME BABY I'M A SLUTTY BITCH. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDY!!" She yelled out, as I got another text from Ronda. It was a picture of her smiling, as she let the cab driver's cum hang out of her mouth and onto his small cock. Another picture came in of her sucking the cum back into her mouth, smiling big. Another picture was of her, smiling around his small cock, as she sucked it clean. Another picture was of her holding a $50 bill, sucking his cock and smiling. The text said, "he gave me a free ride and $50. Kisses and licks for you Master. I love you." I smiled big again. She's making me so happy.

I pulled out of Patty's pussy and slammed my cock up her ass hard. "YES DADDY, SLAM MY SLUTTY ASS HARDDDDDD!!" She begged me. I pummeled her slutty milf ass harder and harder. I smacked it hard over and over. She loved it, begging for more. I drilled my huge cock up her beautiful, celebrity ass all the fucking way, pulling out and slamming it back in, over and over, slamming it harder up her ass. Her tight ass smacked my thighs, as I drilled up her ass. I smacked her ass harder over and over, making sure her whole ass was red. I pulled out and Patty went to her knees. She opened her mouth wide, as my cock exploded thick cum into her mouth and on her face. She lapped it up and swallowed it all, wiping it off her face and swallowing that. She licked her hands and fingers clean. I kept cumming, shooting right into her hungry mouth. She swallowed every drop.

I looked right at her and pissed all over her face and in her mouth. She smiles big, loving every drop of piss I put on her and in her mouth. She put her mouth over my cock head and swallowed it all, as I pissed directly down her throat. FUCK, that turned me on. I kept pissing and she kept swallowing. She played with her beautiful, soft tits, as she smiled at me, swallowing every fucking drop of piss I shot in her mouth and down her throat. I kept pissing, I was so turned on and she loved it. I took several pictures of her swallowing my piss. She smiled for the camera, winking at it. She opened her mouth, so I could get several close ups of the piss in her mouth and of her swallowing it. I finally stopped pissing and she sucked my cock furiously.

I got another text from Ronda. It was several pictures of her sucking off her old guy neighbor. He's in his 70's and fat, but she hard his large cock in her mouth, smiling at the camera sucking him off. One was him pulling her hard and fucking her mouth. One was her having it all the way in her mouth and smiling around it. Another one was her, with a mouthful of cum, sticking her tongue out and letting it ooze out of her mouth into her hands. Another was her licking her hands clean. Theast one was her with his thick cock in her mouth and her smiling big at me. The text said, "THIS IS FOR MY MASTER. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU!!" That's my gorgeous fuck toy, what a woman. I smiled a big ass smile.

Patty kept sucking me faster and faster. She was softly running her hot pink fingernails up and down my aching cock and rubbing my aching balls too. She sucked my cock faster. She liked up and down it, as she sucked. I came, as I pushed down her throat, she smiled and opened her throat. I came directly down her throat and she just looked at me smiling, her tongue licking my balls, as I dumped my huge load into her stomach. When I finished cumming, she sucked me softly, twirling her head around and licking my cock, as she sucked it. She played with my balls and I just watched it all smiling.

We never did talk business, but what the hell, there's always time for that. I watched Patty suck my cock clean, thinking to myself how lucky I am. I fucking love being the best Pervert Agent in the biz.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,146 Followers
12