All Comments on 'The Phoenix Ch. 01: A New Life'

by FilthyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start!

What a great imaginative start! IMHO you are absolutely right to take a little time to give us the background - and it was exciting to read.

For me personally, I think Sophie is being a bit too nice at the moment - I hope she will toughen up on Ricky soon! Perhaps she will realise that his cute vulnerability will play very well to audiences, and the more pressure she puts him under, the cuter will that vulnerability look... I suspect he will look very good with tears of pain running down his face...

Thank you again - great start.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 5 years ago
Interesting!

Other than the penalty for losing, which is a bit extreme for me, I love the whole scenario. Awesome start!

VancouverManVancouverManabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Great premise. Great sex scenes. Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I like where this story is going, and the potential it has. I am looking forward to seeing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyFantasy@FilthyFantasy
Hello, and welcome to my kinky worlds! I write mostly incest and domination related stories, (more frequently femdom than maledom but not exclusively.) If you like my stories I'd love it if you let me know by favoriting them and commenting on them as it brightens my day when...