The Photo Session Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

When Gwen and Cassie finished, Gwen, still standing in front of the plain black backdrop, said, "Grandpa, get over here." I walked over and stood beside Gwen. We did several poses that would be pretty vanilla were we not both nude. Gwen then said, "There was a pose that you did with Mom that you have to do with me." Gwen grabbed my left arm so that I was facing her. She stepped towards me and hugged me, very tightly. "Get your hands on my ass," she said.

I hate to say it, but my granddaughter's firm nude body felt wonderful against mine. She insisted that we hold he pose for several shots. I was afraid that I would, but thankfully didn't, get hard.

After I posed with Gwen, Sandy and I posed together. Sandy was touching me and rubbing herself against me in a pretty transparent attempt to get me hard. It worked. Before I could really react, Sandy had me turned to face the camera. She had my dick in her hand. She said, "Girls!"

Cassie and Gwen ran over to us. Cassie knelt down in front of me, just to the left of where Sandy was holding my dick. Sandy let go of me and made room for Gwen to kneel to my right. Cassie and Gwen were kneeling with my hard on between their faces. Sandy was standing behind Gwen and had turned sideways to kiss my cheek. I heard the camera going. After several clicks, the photographer said, "That came out well."

Cassie and Gwen stood up. Cassie said, "We set you up a little, Dad. Gwen, Sandy, and I decided that we wanted a picture with the three of us and you with a hard-on. We figured that you'd never agree to do that if we asked." Cassie was right about that.

After I relaxed, we did several poses involving all four of us. Some sort of inhibition had been broken because we were not very careful about who touched who where. I tried to put the family relationships out of my mind and to just enjoy being naked with three very special naked women.

When we were finished, all four of us were amped up. Cassie paid the photographer and we decided that we'd drive home nude. We got a few looks as we walked out of the studio naked and got into Cassie's car. However, we got to Sandy's and my house without incident.

It wasn't yet 4:00 p.m. and it was a warm day. Sandy said, "Why don't you guys stay here for dinner? We can sit out by the pool." To Cassie, Sandy said, "I assume that it's ok now if we go nude around Gwen and she goes nude around us?"

"Yeah, it's ok with me, but it is up to Gwen," Cassie said.

"Absolutely, I do not want to put clothes and, and I don't want any of you to either," Gwen said.

"There you have it," Sandy quipped.

The four of us walked through the house and out to the pool. "Does anyone want drinks?" I asked without thinking. I caught myself and asked Cassie, "May Gwen have a drink?"

"She just finished posing in the nude," Cassie said, "I don't suppose a little alcohol will corrupt her any worse."

"Thank you Mother," Cassie said. "May I have a glass of white wine Grandpa?"

While I got the drinks, Sandy got sunscreen. Once I had handed the drinks out, Sandy said, "Harry, please put some sunscreen on my back." Sandy lay on her front on a chaise. I slowly and lovingly spread he lotion on her shoulders, across her back, on the backs of her calves and thighs, and, finally, over her ass.

As I finished with Sandy, Cassie rolled onto her front on another chaise. "Dad, please take care of me also, just like you did Sandy." I guess so many taboos had been broken that day that I really didn't hesitate to spread sunscreen all over the back of Cassie's body, including her firm ass.

When I finished with Cassie, Gwen said, "Now me please Grandpa." Gwen was lying on her front on the third of our four chaises. Her bare ass looked just as inviting as Sandy's and Cassie's.

I looked at Cassie. A faint smile came on her face. "It's ok Dad," she said. I sat on the edge of the chaise next to Gwen and began spreading sunscreen. I was impressed again at how firm and muscular Gwen felt under my hands when she looked so stunningly female.

I skipped over Gwen's ass and started to stand up. Gwen said, teasingly, "You're not done yet. I can't burn my buns." I didn't hesitate this time. I sat back down and thoroughly worked the sunscreen into the skin on Gwen's tight and perfectly shaped ass.

Sitting in the sun with a drink helped everyone come down off of the high we had from posing nude together. Gwen finally sat up on her chaise. "I'm really glad we posed today," she said. "It was better than I expected. I feel so much better, freer, with nothing on. I'm also glad that we got to see each other naked. People look so much nicer without any clothes on. I think that we should all go nude all the time if it's just us." I looked at Cassie. We both remembered that she had said almost exactly the same thing after she, Sara, and I had posed nude together.

Cassie took only a moment before she said, "Gwen, that's a great idea. That's what we did after your grandparents and I posed together. We never wore clothes at home after that unless we had company in. We even went nude with certain company," Cassie added with a look to Sandy.

Sandy said, "My parents were always nudists. Until I turned 18, I could only go nude at home if my Dad wasn't around. I felt a lot better once I turned 18 and we went nude together as a family."

Gwen looked a little surprised. "I knew that you are in the Skins Society," she said, "but I didn't know that your parents go nude."

"They always have," Sandy said. "They have a great pool at their house, with a diving board. We'll have to take you over there."

"Diving nude?" Gwen said in an excited tone. "That would be heaven!"

Cassie and I were in the kitchen a little later. "Did you realize how much Gwen likes to be naked?" I asked.

"Actually, I did," Cassie said. "I didn't tell you, but Peter and I always went nude at home and we let Gwen go nude. After Peter was gone, we kept that up if it was just the two of us. I've known for a while that Gwen wanted to get out and be seen. I can't blame her, I enjoy it too. I wanted to keep her dressed until she was at least 18, but I knew she'd break out at some point. It's a relief really. Sandy was right back in June. I got too far from who I really am. Now I can be totally open with Gwen. We can all be."

It turned out that Gwen did not have practice the next day because of some maintenance issues at her club's pool. Just after dinner, Cassie said, with a gleam in her eye, "I don't have anything pressing tomorrow. I think I'll call in sick." That was the cue to open another bottle of wine, and then another. Even Gwen had a bit more than she should have. We went back out by the pool and Sandy and Cassie began telling the stories from high school and college that Gwen hadn't heard before. There were more than a few that I hadn't heard.

Around midnight, Gwen stood up and said, "Well, I haven't had nearly as much as you guys, and I don't feel safe to drive home. I guess we're staying here tonight." Gwen laughed. "I didn't bring any clothes."

"That's ok Honey," Cassie said. "We all sleep nude anyway."

Not much later, we all decided to call it a night. We took Gwen to the guest bedroom. "Are you sleeping here with me, Mom?" Gwen asked.

"Uh, well, uh, no I'm not," Cassie said. We left Gwen laughing to herself. For the second time that summer, Sandy, Cassie, and I went to bed together naked.

I tend to be a heavy sleeper, heavier if I've been drinking. Nonetheless, I was aware of some movement on the bed during the night. I simply didn't have the initiative to investigate. I went back to sleep. I awoke in the morning next to Sandy, with Cassie a short distance away on my other side. Beyond Cassie, I could see Gwen, in bed with us, but awake and smiling at me. Damn, I had shared a bed nude with my nude lover, my nude daughter, and my nude granddaughter.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers