The Pink Pearl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," the waiter grinned exponentially as though he'd just won a secret be between the sommelier and himself.

"Everyone looks at you ya know," Janis leaned back in her high-backed chair.

"Janis, we aren't here to talk about me," Alice picked the menu back up to avoid looking at that grotesque necklace Janis was wearing.

"I'm serious though," Janis crossed her arms, "If I looked like you, I know for damn sure I wouldn't have to worry about Eric and the cunt Audrey. I'm still not even sure why Jason didn't try harder?"

"Janis," Alice put the menu down and looked pointedly at her friend, "if the topic of this conversation doesn't switch back to you, I'm leaving."

"Alright fine," Janis exhaled like an insolent child and then instantly picked up the wine glass placed in front of her, "Leave the bottle." The sommelier gave her a fake smile.

"So," Alice began, "50 Shades?"

"Yeah," Janis swirled the red wine around in her glass, "I might've been a bit---"

"Hyperbolic?" Janis nodded and Alice wasn't sure if she was going to laugh or scream. Janis' exaggerations had caused her so much mental torment.

"The sex got better," Janis took another pull from her glass, "but nothing to the like of Anastasia and Christian Grey."

Alice nursed her whiskey and listened.

"And then when Audrey showed up, shit came to a grinding halt," Alice could tell Janis was reigning herself in as to not make a scene.

"Annnd, you think this is because he's now having hot office sex with the new girl?" Alice lifted a skeptical brow. Janis nodded somberly and looked away. Alice wanted to tell her friend that maybe it was her style that was chasing him off. Janis on her own could be a bit much and her clothing added insult to injury most days. She could see the tears welling up in Janis' eyes so Alice bit back that comment and opted for another route.

"Look, Janie," Alice put her glass down and leaned forward on an elbow, "I'll call Jason and ask him to keep an eye out ok?"

Janis nodded vigorously, "And he would tell you?"

"Yea," Alice leaned back in her seat, "I'm the pretty one remember?"

Janis let out another howling cackle at her friend's backhanded cruelty towards Jason's fiancé.

***

Alice stood at the sink in her kitchen yellow rubber gloves to her elbows scrubbing its insides. Periodically stopping to think about her best friend's confession and how the lie Janis had told landed her in a sex shop and now clicking on various porn URLs. Alice laughed and shook her head. She didn't have to go back to The Pink Pearl now that there was no competition. Alice stopped scrubbing again and pulled her gloves off one finger at a time, leaving them on the counter.

Off and on all day her mind had been wandering to this video she'd watched last night. Alice had been on a masturbation kick and was consuming video after video of women using various household objects to pleasure themselves. The thought had crossed her mind more than once as she's spent the better part of her morning cleaning. Anything phallic-shaped Alice touched, she wondered how it would feel inside her and now she was standing in her kitchen eyeing her refrigerator.

"Oh c'mon," she laughed to herself, "this is crazy!" Alice threw up her hands and paced in a circle. Janis' love life was a farce and she had to have her ex-husband stand sentinel and report back any of Eric's suspicious behaviors with Audrey. Now she was leaning against the kitchen counter tapping her nails in an attempt to distract from the throbbing between her legs. Alice knew that Gavin was spending the week with Jason and that she'd not have to worry about an interruption. That one insidious thought had made her turn towards her stainless-steel fridge and retrieve a cucumber from her crisper drawer.

Alice's eyes bore into the cold hard piece of produce, her fingers locked tight around its middle. She held it in her iron grip under the illusion that the longer she held it the less inclined she'd be to use it. Alice was wrong, the more time the cucumber spent in her hand the wetter she became. Alice closed her eyes and consoled herself with the idea that no one would know but her and all she would have to do would be to trash the thing afterward, so she didn't accidentally serve it to her son.

Mind made up, she briskly walked over to the sink and rinsed off the cucumber before unzipping her jeans. The cool ambient air rustled the curls between her thighs and her breath caught. Alice kicked her jeans off, and they flung themselves to the corner of the kitchen, rendering her naked from the waist down. She felt strange, she had never been so bare outside of her bedroom. Now the logistics of the act seem to give her anxiety. Where would she lay? This thing was rather girthy was it even going to fit? Alice's mind began to spiral.

"The couch," her brain seemed to deliver a solution, and before she had time to talk herself out of it the soft plush fabric of her sofa was cradling her backside, and her feet propped up on her coffee table. Alice led a shaky hand down to her exposed cunt and started to massage her clit with her middle finger. The muscles in her body relaxing, her eyes becoming half-lidded and drunk with contentment. She turned to gaze at the cucumber suddenly not so terrified of the prospect. A drunken smile hung itself upon her lips.

Alice slid her backside down to the edge of the cushions, her t-shirt riding up in the process. She reached down and poised the sizeable salad topping at her entrance. Continuing to knead her clit in a circular motion, Alice gingerly parted herself with the cucumber. Her body easily gave way to it, and the instantaneous cold sent an alarm of goosebumps all over her skin. She inhaled sharply as the chill became personified and not only spread her wide but filled her completely. Her eyes opened wide, alight with something akin to surprise as she coaxed the cucumber in as far as her body would allow. Alice's mouth turned cotton dry and formed the shape of an 'o' as her hips instinctively began to rock to and frow.

Her nipples hardened and pushed angrily through her shirt; Alice's gaze focused just beyond the ceiling fan as she allowed the hand holding the produce to pick up a quicker more piston-like movement. Alice's hips jerked and spasmed in time with manual thrusting, never once relieving her other hand of its duties. She could feel her clit begin to jump and flex as her cunt tightened around the enormous cucumber. Alice angled it slightly upwards so that the cold green skin could make contact with her clit.

Sweat began to collect all over her body as she rocked her hips more violently. Alice's orgasm was building like a tower of blocks and at any minute threatened to fall. As the warm budding sensation began to collect in her hands, Alice closed her eyes and brought to mind a beautiful blonde woman with a handsome face. She imagined taking Leslie's breast into her mouth and suckling like a small child. Alice could nearly taste Leslie's soft small breast in her mouth. And right as she pictured Leslie sliding her hand down the front of Alice's jeans, bursts of color exploded behind her eyes and she cried out in fear and wanton.

Alice's cunt squeezed tightly around the cucumber. She pause for a moment to catch her breath before she slid it out slowly and laid it on the coffee table and relaxed into the sofa. Her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth as she continued to catch her breath, Alice tossed her head back.

"Jesus Christ," she huffed as though she'd run all the way home from boarding state. Alice needed to go back to The Pink Pearl. There would be no more 'vanilla' anything for her after this.

***

Alice had waited a week before returning to The Pink Pearl, she hadn't wanted to seem like a fiend or a weirdo. Which was ironic because that is exactly what she was. This time she didn't hesitate to get out of her BMW and go inside. Still unsure of what she wanted she meandered around the store looking at various things, though some part of her knew she was waiting for Leslie.

She had been wandering around the store for about a good half hour or more when Leslie finally emerged from the back room. Her hair still pulled back in a thick ponytail, skinny jeans, her worn Ropers, and a white tunic with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. Alice had taken notice of the fact that Leslie didn't have a bra on today and it made her squirm a bit. If Leslie noticed, she didn't let it show.

"Back so soon?" Leslie grinned coyly at her.

"What can I say? I'm expanding my horizons at a rapid pace," Alice beamed back.

"What's your name Persia?" Leslie turned to look at Alice full on.

"Alice, but I think I rather like your name for me better," she was flirting, yeah, definitely flirting. The fact that Leslie had given her a name based on their rug mishap the first time they'd met made her smile.

Leslie bobbed her head in amusement, "Alright, Persia. What are you here for now?"

"I don't know," Alice's brows knitted together. This was an honest answer, she wasn't really sure what she was after this time.

"Well," Leslie walked around the counter, "how'd the hetero stuff work out for ya?" God Almighty damn her drawl was something to savor, Alice pushed her hair behind her ear. It was a nervous tick she'd recently picked up to avoid blushing.

"I think I'm over it," Alice laughed shyly.

"Alright," Leslie wiped her hand over her mouth in a faux attempt to cover her smile. Her smile, Alice doted. Leslie's teeth were stacked together like books forced on a shelf too tightly and yet they complimented her androgynous face instead of taking away from it. 'What the fuck?' Alice thought to herself, she'd never in her life paid such close attention to a person outside of Gavin.

"C'mon," Leslie gestured for Alice to follow her. Alice obeyed like the tide being pulled in by the moon. They stopped in front of a wall with tablets mounted outward for public use. Alice looked up at Leslie, her face a mask of confusion.

"Jesus Persia, they're just tablets. Lord knows you've seen one before," Leslie was still grinning warmly at Alice's naiveté.

"Thanks," if Alice rolled her eyes any harder, she'd find herself in another fucking dimension, "I know what a tablet is. Christ, you sound just like Gavin."

"Gavin?" Leslie's smile faltered.

"My son," Alice huffed, "he's thirteen and thinks he knows everything about everything. Oh, how youth is wasted on the young."

Leslie's confusion steepened as she cocked a brow, "You seem quite young yourself there Persia."

"Leslie," this was the part of conversations that Alice thoroughly enjoyed because most people never saw it coming, "How old are you?"

"Thirty-one," she crossed her arms and waited for Alice to finish but instead Alice burst out laughing. This really was going to be fun.

"Leslie," Alice reached out and put a hand on Leslie's arm, "honey, I'm near old enough to be your mother."

"There's no way," Leslie felt lied to and her face began to screw with contempt.

"Leslie, how old do you think I am exactly," Alice realized her laughter was beginning to offend.

"Thirty-two maybe? And definitely no more than thirty-five," Leslie rocked back on her heels.

"I was thirty-five when I had Gavin," Alice was still smiling at Leslie's disbelief, "I'm forty-eight."

"You are shitting me," Leslie's eye grew wide.

"No ma'am," Alice dramatically shook her head, freeing her coal colored hair from behind her ears.

"I'm still callin' bullshit on that," Leslie was being serious, so Alice dug into her Coach bag for her wallet, fished out her driver's license, and handed it over.

"Take a look and see for yourself," Alice held out her ID, "go ahead. Take a look."

Leslie reached for Alice's ID and read her birthday out loud, "November 5, 1972." She looked up slowly to the sight of a smug smile and an outstretched hand.

"I'll take that back now," Alice laughed.

"Well," Leslie handed her back her ID, "I stand corrected. I'll be damned Persia, that's one helluva party trick you just pulled."

"You liked it," Alice put her license away and looked back up with a smile, "I just happen to take very good care of myself."

"I see this," Leslie moved in closer in disbelief.

"You can touch if you don't believe me," Alice whispered.

"That so?" Leslie was leaning down now, breathing in Alice's oxygen. The electrons between them seemed to snap. The store began to blur and fall away from view the longer Alice looked at Leslie. Alice craned her head upwards her glossed lips nearly contacting Leslie's bare ones. 'How smooth they must feel,' Alice's breath began to stutter. Leslie parted her lips, an invitation of sorts. Alice wondered if she should accept with the same willingness as Leslie was offering it to her.

Leslie's body emitted a sexual heat like radiator pipes during a winter frost, Jesus Christ Alice woman was something to sink her teeth into. Her mind spun as she tried to make heads or tails of Alice's brazen words 'you can touch if you don't believe me.' Leslie ate away at the space between them if Alice wanted to run, now was her chance. She didn't though, and that made Leslie's cunt purr.

The curiosity was quite obviously killing them both, so Alice stood on tiptoe and sealed their lips together like an airlock. Nothing in and nothing out. Leslie slid an arm around Alice's waist securing Alice to her. Alice tasted like lust and smelled like Ralph Lauren, Leslie tasted like freedom and smelled like musk and almond soap.

After what seemed like an eternity their lips parted and they came up for air, Alice's slate eyes boring into Leslie honey irises.

"Shit Persia," Leslie sang in a low growl.

12