The Pirate, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Sophie is done, it's almost 6:00. The guests, and the bidders, for the auction should arrive between 7:00 and 7:30. It leaves me plenty of time. I start with Nicole. As she comes out of her cleaning, with her pee bag still hanging between her legs, and now slightly fuller than before, I have her come to me.

I start by tying a thick black blindfold around her eyes. It's enough that she won't get a ray of light or see anything. Just blackness should she open her eyes. Her hands are already behind her back. I cross her wrists there, turning her hands so that the backs of them are towards her body and her palms out. Then I use a short length of hemp rope, this one about ½" thick, to bind them. I bind her wrists snugly, wrapping two loops around her left wrist just below the point where her right lies atop it. Then I wrap two loops over her right wrist. Pulling the rope to keep it snug, I wrap two more loops around her left arm just above her right wrist. Then I wrap two final loops of the rope around her right arm just above her left wrist and tie the rope off with a good knot. It will not only bind her wrists snugly in place, but the angle her arms are held at will limit the motion of her arms as well.

Now I get a heavy iron chain out of the cabinet. It's a fairly short length, about six feet long. And I'll bet it weighs 15 or 20 pounds. Its links are almost ½" thick. On one end, it has an iron ankle shackle. I lock the shackle around Nicole's ankle with a combination lock. Unlike most of my locks, this is just a cheapie I bought online. It's just like the ones we had on our high school lockers. The other end of the chain is connected to a heavy, dark ball. It must weigh 20 pounds as well. It's a shackle that looks almost like the chains prisoners wore 200 years ago. It's as close as I could Goggle up. And it's close enough that I can't tell the difference. The ball is held to the chain with another lock, this one calling for a real key. I add a pink dog collar around Nicole's neck.

Now that Nicole is shackled up like a prisoner, I have her stand against the wall and just wait. Ciara is the second one sent to me. Penny is the third. Both end up chained just as Nicole is, which gets me to take all of the chains off Ciara. I leave only her iron collar on her neck instead of replacing it with one of the dig collars. But I do replace its lock with another combination one.

I told Sophie to send me Sabrina last. Because Sabrina isn't going to be sold. I have something else for her. I've had a special board made just for her. Now I have that board standing atop a pair of wooden sawhorses.

The board is a mere 14" wide, which has it just a fraction of an inch narrower than Sabrina's shoulders and hips. It's just a straight board. But it's been nicely stained to a dark tone and then sealed with something that not only makes it water-proof but also gives it a sparkly shine. And it has some small holes drilled in it.

I tell Sabrina to lie on the board, centering herself on it. I tell her to keep her hands flush at her sides and her feet together. The board is also 5'7" long, the exact same length as Sabrina's prone body. She squirms into place on it, the bottom end even with the soles of her feet and the tip of her head even with the other end.

I start at Sabrina's shoulders, slipping rather narrow 1/8" thick cords over her shoulders and lacing them through some of the holes in the board. The holes which aren't but a hair bigger than the cords I'm threading through them. I pull the single loop of the cord snug, pulling Sabrina's shoulder gently down against the board, and knot its ends together underneath the board. I already know that I'm going to be cutting these cords to free Sabrina. Eventually. For now, I make sure the cords are snug to hold her, but also slack enough not to cut into her. That's a concern with such thin cords.

More cords go around the tops of her thighs. One in the crease of each thigh. They won't keep her from squirming, but they will ensure that she stays lying on this board. I start by putting both loops of cord over Sabrina's left leg and tying them off. I use slightly longer strips of cord for her right leg, leaving those untied for a moment.

Now I get a small tube of surgical adhesive. It's just sterile super glue. I put a short line of the glue along the inside of Sabrina's left thigh, just above her knee, and a second line that runs almost the full length of the inside edge of her left foot. I push her legs together firmly, holding them in place for a full minute until the glue has a good grip. It will keep those legs firmly together. Then I tie the cords around her right leg off.

I use a couple of more lines of the superglue, a short line along the bottom of her upper arm, just above her elbow, and a second one along the side of her hand and pinkie finger. Holding her hand straight, palm up, I squeeze her arm flush against her side and push her hand to the side of her hip with her arm stretched along her side. After the glue takes hold, I do the same with Sabrina's other arm. This glue will ensure her arms stay where I've put them.

As I wanted, Sabrina's lithe body lies flat on the board. And her firm, but small, breasts rise up, very fully rounded, from her chest. Her dark, wide nipples swell up to poke their rounded tips straight up from those taut mounds. Her moderately sparse bush stands out atop her pubes. Otherwise, it's her lightly-olive-toned flesh, unbroken with even a tan line, on display.

I have two more things to do. First I put a pair of earbuds into her ears, threading their fine wires over the tops of her ears and mixing them with her dark hair as the wires loop under the board to an old phone that will serve as a music player. The second thing is some heavy putty, almost like silly putty, that I use to cover her closed eyes. It's gooey enough to stick and strong enough to keep her eyelids from opening. But it's easier to get off than super glue would be. Or tape. I turn the music on for Sabrina. It's a slightly loud mix of her preferred dance music. And fed to her ears through the noise-canceling earbuds, it will keep Sabrina from hearing anything just as effectively as the putty will keep her from seeing anything.

Sabrina still has the catheter inserted. I leave it for now. She'll probably thank me for that later, it's not she can get up for a potty break. It's not like she can get up, period. I just have the tube draped over the top of her thigh and hanging beside the board.

I haven't told Sabrina a thing. She has no idea what I'm going to use her for. I'm sure she's really wondering, too. Bound as she is, there's little chance of anything getting near her pussy or bottom. Only her breasts are accessible. But those are nicely displayed.

I summon Paige from the kitchen. While Sophie deloused and deskanked the merchandise for tonight, Paige has been in the kitchen preparing the snack buffet. Paige hurries in the instant I beckon her. I point to Sabrina as she lies atop the board. "The buffet platter is ready. Set it up for my guests, skanky."

Paige glances at Sabrina. She giggles. "Yes, my Queen, as you wish, Ma'am." She smiles an evil smirk. She didn't know what I planned for her to use for a serving platter, and I've never had her set one up like this before.

Paige hurries off to the kitchen and fetches the first of the items. She carries them all in, each item on a separate plate, which is how she had them in the kitchen. She takes a minute to arrange the plates, then rearranges them, atop Sabrina as she plans out how to arrange the courses on the platter.

I've invited ten "bidders" for tonight. None are toys, mine or anyone else's. But all of them are either people I know well or people whom my Dom/me friends know very well. Well enough to put their name on the line vouching for them. I've also invited my Dom/me friends, my BFFs, and Sabrina's husband. But I know several of them won't be coming. It is a Saturday night and I know both Izzy and Ellie have dates. Andrea, one of my Domme friends, is a flight attendant and she's out of town. Colette, another of my Domme friends, has a school play she's expected at -- one of her kids has some little part in the play. And Olive, another of my Domme friends, is on vacation. It's kind of a good thing. My apartment isn't that big. But I'd never fail to warmly invite all of them.

Of my bidders, two are married couples. One of those is a neighbor of Sophie's parents, a couple I've met a few times and I know are hungrily looking for ways to spice up their sex life. They've been married a long time. When I told them about the auction, they both eagerly jumped at the chance. The other couple is friends of my Dom friend Nikolai. He's assured me that they've borrowed his slaves before and always behaved themselves.

The other eight are all single men. I'm sure some, or most, of them, are dating someone. But they're not married. Four I know. Two are friends of a toy, someone I've met several times, someone who has been around while a toy enjoyed it's session, maybe participated, and has been after me to allow them to join a session with another toy. Two I know from campus. Guys who have been begging me to allow them to play, and whom I know well enough to trust them to follow the rules. The other four are friends of Dom/me friends with strong references.

Before I thought about actually inviting them to bid, all of them had to agree to the simple rules I've set. And just so they don't forget those rules, I have a printed copy they're going to get at the door.

My rules are fairly simple. The first is that the sub may not be injured. Nothing that leaves any kind of a mark that will be even faintly visible 24 hours later. Nothing that requires medical attention, even minimal care. And nothing that will interfere with the sub returning to its daily life afterward. The second is that my toys are sold to their buyers, and their buyers only. My toys are not to be shared with others. The only exception to that is for the couples, but they're also buying as a couple. Third, since the will own their slave, they must take care of it while they do. Everything it needs is to be provided, including three nutritious meals per day. While they are free to flaunt their property, care must be taken not to flaunt it any way that might injure its daily life. Be careful that whoever sees your slave, will keep the secret of it. It's not a serious concern with these slaves and these bidders. They don't travel in the same circles. Finally, they may not have their slave commit a crime.

But otherwise, they're free to use their slave as a slave. However they wish. Wild, endless, kinky sex is fine. Oral, vanilla, anal, or however else they wish. Housework is fine. Naked scrubbing of floors with a toothbrush is fine. Dancing naked in front of their poker buddies, as long as the buddies keep their mouths shut, is fine. Changing their infant's diapers is fine. So is mowing their lawn, even naked if they have a privacy fence. So is toting their wife's purchases through the mall. Walking their dog. Pretty much anything.

They're also responsible for "keeping" the slave they buy. All of them are to be returned to a designated spot somewhere in Mobile County at 7:00 am Monday morning. Until then, they are to keep their slave chained up, as a slave should be, and locked up to ensure that it doesn't run away. For some reason, in the old days, slaves had a habit of running off. They will all be texted the combinations to the locks on the slave's ankle chains at 6:30 Monday morning. That way, they can remove the chains and drop them by here at their convenience. If by some chance, they are displeased and wish to exile the slave earlier, they are to call me and return it here for proper punishment.

The first two who arrive are the two guys I know from campus. I asked them to be here a few minutes before 7:00 because I have a use for them. One is a slight party animal and member of my pet fraternity, the frat who made the board for me. He definitely likes to have fun. And I'm fairly confident that he's bidding with more than just his money. I'd bet the guys in the frat took up a collection, and if they win one of these girls, the poor girl is going to be paraded naked through their frat house while serving and waiting on the guys. The other is a "brat," as I call him. His parents have some money, enough that he doesn't need to work, but not so much that he can afford a Ferrari. He's also rather unlucky with the ladies. More so because he doesn't have the social skills to find a girl who shares his tastes. A girl who will let him "rule the roost." He tends to get dates only with women who have their own ideas about their life. But he's a nice guy, and I'm sure he won't mistreat a slave. But she's going to be worn out when she gets back.

I take them to the playroom. I point to Sabrina and ask them if they'll help me by carefully moving the buffet platter to the dining table. It doesn't take them any time to figure out that Sabrina is the buffet platter.

Sabrina lies still on board. With her eyes covered and her ears plugged, she can't see or hear anything. She doesn't even know anyone is in the room with her.

Paige has set the buffet up nicely. She's used wide carrot slices to cover the putty over Sabrina's eyes, drawing eyes atop the slices with cake icing gel. They're even brown eyes! She's opened Sabrina's mouth wide and put a plastic cup into it, the cup holding a bunch of plastic forks. And effectively gagging Sabrina. She's laid out the vegetable choices, slices of everything from apples to zucchini, directly on Sabrina's freshly disinfected skin along her shoulders, all the way down to Sabrina's gently rising breasts. Then there are cheese selections, little cubes set out and grouped by the kind of cheese. Those are from Sabrina's breasts to her waistline. From her waistline to her knees Paige has set out the meat courses, a selection of Sushi. She arranged the choices, all set atop bare skin, neatly around the only obstacle: Sabrina's bush. And she's used all of the space right up to the neat lines of Sabrina's fur. The last of her legs are where she's set out the organic chips, with a boat of dip resting in the grove between Sabrina's calves, a serving ladle in the dip. Small, clear plastic plates rest atop Sabrina's hands.

While they wait and gawk, I quickly remove the catheter from Sabrina's pussy. I do it as gently as I can, keeping Sabrina from squirming hard enough that she disturbs the arrangement on her body. I just toss it in the trash. Then I have the guys carefully lift the board, taking Sabrina with it, and carry her to the dining table. I already have a thick rubber mat laid out on the table to protect it, and they set Sabrina's board on top of the mat.

The drinks are set up beside Sabrina. And just beside Sabrina, Sophie sets a little sign that reads "My name is 'Pussy Diddler.' Please eat from me. Or eat off of me. Just don't eat me without Mistress's permission!"

Maybe soon Sabrina will figure out what I've done with her. I know she can feel the chilled selection on her bare skin. I'm not so sure if she can guess what they are. It's not like she can ask. Not with her mouth now being the fork dispenser!

Already these two guys are eyeing the red pepper slices. I'd bet it's not because they're especially fond of sweet red bell peppers. Those are the lucky sticks. The sticks that are arranged on Sabrina's breasts closest to her nipples. Men!

As the guests help themselves to the buffet, a naked Paige will continually restock it. That's her job for the night. "Buffet Bitch," I've named it. I even made Paige a stick-on name tag, for those who don't know her. It proclaims her "'Skanky,' slave-whore and buffet bitch." She's wearing it proudly stuck to her bare skin just above her perky, pointy, breast. Like always, Paige will be wearing her pink collar and her leg irons tonight. And nothing else, leaving her body fully displayed to all as she does her duty.

By 7:30, when the last of the guest arrive, I'd bet the buffet platter has been restocked at least twice. Almost fully restocked. The red pepper sticks are a rather popular selection. As I suspect, they serve as a flimsy excuse to get a good feel of Sabrina's firm mounds while picking them. The sushi is almost as popular. The sushi that's arranged around Sabrina's bush.

Everyone has commented on my buffet. All of the men have eagerly helped themselves to it. The three ladies here did as well, but all three couldn't help blushing and giggling slightly as they did. Erik, Sabrina's husband, has even eaten from the buffet and I've taken a picture of him making his selections. It can be a souvenir for them. I'm sure he'll have fun teasing Sabrina over it. I'm sure Sabrina will enjoy seeing how she looked as well. And imagining how fully that prissy, and strong, modesty of hers was discarded. The display she is now is far from modest. Or prim. More wanton. And it will definitely be fodder for frat house lore tomorrow. And I suspect repeated at the next frat house party, only with some unlucky sorority pledge taking Sabrina's place and not nearly as well behaved.

As each of the guests arrives, they're given a "sale catalog" that Sophie made up. It's only two pages long. The first page shows the three lots that are going to be offered for sale tonight. It has a small picture of the woman's face, like a driver's license picture only a cute one. It also gives her "name," the pet name I've made up for the toy, not her real name. It gives her age, her height and weight, her hair and eye color, and her measurements. In other words, all of the important features that should be listed on the box of any product for sale!

The second page has a similar section for Sabrina. Then, beneath that, is the reminder of the rules of the sale. It's their reminder of what's allowed and what's not. I'm sure all of the bidders and guests will keep their little copy of the brochure as a souvenir. I've already heard the frat boys talking about framing theirs to display it. That way, no one will doubt that such an auction actually took place, or that they were invited to bid on the merchandise. Nor can they argue that merchandise was second rate. There are no fat, old, or ugly women in the group. All of them are pretty. They're even varied. There's a blond, a brunette, and a redhead. They range in age from 18-41.

The third lady to come was a bit of a surprise for me, but the guy she came with handled it well. He introduced her as his girlfriend of five years and politely asked if she could stay or not. I quickly checked her references with Nikolai, who knows them and agreed.

LOT #1

CUM DUMPSTER

Age: 38

Height: 5''7"

Weight: 138

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Bust: 34-C

Waist: 28

Hips: 36

LOT #2

BIMBO

Age: 41

Height: 5''9"

Weight: 139

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Bust: 34-B

Waist: 30

Hips: 35

LOT #3

FUCK TOY

Age: 18

Height: 5''4"

Weight: 119

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Green

Bust: 34-C

Waist: 30

Hips: 35

THE BUFFET PLATTER

PUSSY DIDDLER

Age: 34

Height: 5''6"

Weight: 127

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Bust: 34-A

Waist: 28

Hips: 34

• Slaves may not be injured. "Injury" means any mark with is visible after 24 hours, anything requiring even minimal medical treatment, or anything impeded the normal activities of a slave's daily life.

• Slaves may not be used to provide sexual intercourse, oral sex, or anal sex, to anyone not invited as a bidder. Other personal services such as massages and "hand jobs" are allowed.

• Slaves may not be displayed undressed to anyone who does not agree to "keep the secret."

• Slaves must be cared for appropriately. You must feed them three healthy meals each day you have them. You must clothe them, when nudity is not appropriate or desired. You must provide everything they need.