The Pirate, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• Slaves must be restrained sufficiently to prevent escape. This is a scene for the slave, and that's part of it. Whenever you are unable to fully supervise the slave, lock it to something!

• You must keep your slave until the designated return time of 7:00 Monday morning, at which time -- on time! - you will drop it off at the place designated. If you wish to return a slave early, call me and deliver it here for its punishment.

• Slaves may not be asked to commit any crime. Period.

• Slaves may not be taken out of the country.

• Slaves may not be asked to reveal any identifying information, such as their name, residence, occupation, etc.

With that in mind, enjoy your purchase, and feel free to make full use of it in every imaginable way.

At 7:30 the sale officially begins. As they've been waiting, I've heard most of the bidders chatting. Especially the couples, who have been discussing the merits of each lot in their brochure, which they like the best, and how much they're willing to pay for each lot.

I've heard some high numbers, too. The highest is 10-grand, which seems to be utterly ridiculous for 35 hours of a slave's service. But that was the outlier. And it came from a man in his late 50s with a very hungry eye on Penelope. I wonder if Nikolai knows of his preference for such young toys. I do plan to ask the toys what they were made to do, and I'd better not hear the wrong thing from Penny if he wins her bid. I suspect Nikolai would banish him as well if he found out he treated Penny as anything other than a fully-adult salve.

I've noticed that the three couples here seem to have the least interest in Penny. All seem as if they'd prefer a slave closer to their age. Then again, I suspect most have children somewhere close to Penny's age. I guess that has something to do with it. Or maybe they just want experience and wonder how well trained the young woman could be.

I open the sale with Sophie showing a five-minute presentation for the ASPCA's Animal Rescue Fund. I do that because I'm not selling these women for cash. I'm selling them for a cash donation to the ASPCA's fund. I won't see a penny of the money. The donation, just to keep it authentic, will be processed immediately. And be given in the name of "Lilly P. Bull." Sophie will take care of that.

As if on cue, Princess Lilly, meanders out and stops to sniff the buffet. She's my pit bull, and thus the name "Lilly P. Bull." Animal rescue is a cause very dear to her canine heart. And to Sophie. Mine, too. It's why we picked the charity to receive the funds. It just would be an authentic auction if they didn't have to spend real money, would it? Lilly takes her place at my feet and, after a careful sniff of the audience, curls up and closes her eyes.

The catalog is the first sign they've gotten of what is for sale. Until now, I'd only promised that there would be ten buyers and three slaves for sale. That the offerings would be varied and pretty, and all female. I knew which of the subs would be offered, but I didn't tell them. If I did, they'd just have bugged me for pictures and such. I just assured them they'd "worthy," and if not, they weren't obligated to bid on anything.

Now that they have the catalog, they can at least see their faces, and get a general idea of the shape of their bodies. The consensus is that all of the slaves are pretty enough. None is less than attractive to look at. All would be enjoyable to play with. I get a few questions, such as one guy who wants to know which of them has the "perkiest tits." I tell him to wait a minute and he'll know. The slaves will be sold nude, which will allow the buyer to see exactly what he's bidding on.

I spend a couple of extra minutes with two of the three couples. David and Kim, especially, the friends/neighbors of Sophie's family. I know them well enough to know that they've never owned a slave before. Nor purchased the services of a professional. I invited them for a couple of reasons. They're close with Sophie's family, as am I. They're sweet. They're sexually bored and always asking me about spicing things up for a night, hinting that they're willing to join a slave, just not be the slave. They have a good imagination for fantasies. They'll take care of the slave. And they'll have two nights to remember from their slave. They've called me several times the last few days, asking questions about the proper management of a slave. As in how to discipline one that was so obedient. I've given them some advice. Plus they've raised kids, so I'm sure they understand discipline.

Now they're mostly asking me about Nicole and Ciara. As in which of them might be the best fit with their fantasies. I remind them that both are fully trained slaves. Either will do as she's told, and both are skilled at the "slutty arts." Either would do fine for them. It gets me wondering what they've budgeted for tonight. They're decently-off, but far from wealthy as a couple of the bidders are. I'd almost hate for them to get outbid on all of the slaves.

Now that Sophie's pitch for the ASPCA is over, I head for the playroom to get the first lot. Nicole. I start by untying the blindfold from her eyes. Then I quickly drop the noose of the thick rope leash over her neck and with a tug tighten it to almost snug on her. I do that while Nicole stands blinking her eyes against the light.

I turn her around. She already has "LOT #1" written on her flat stomach in bright red lipstick. But she hasn't seen it. It only takes me a few seconds to remove her catheter, tossing her bag aside with it. I'm sure it's enough for Nicole to know that whatever is in store for her tonight, it's going to begin now. If the noise of the conversation filling the rest of my apartment didn't already warn her.

I use the rope leash to lead Nicole out of the playroom. It opens into the hall just past the dining area and kitchen. Almost as soon as we're in the hall, Nicole catches sight of the buffet. Of Sabrina laid out as the serving platter. I don't give her even a second to look at it. I keep her moving until we're stepping into the living room full of clothed people, most of whom are men.

Immediately all eyes are on Nicole. All of them sizing her nakedness up. Openly. I doubt she's seen what's written on her yet, either. Her eyes have been too busy darting everywhere to see what's happening to her. I lead her along the edge of the room, over to where my desk is. That's where the auction block is.

Nicole sells to one of the single men for a nice donation of $1500. I'm sure the ASPCA will rescue a bunch of cute puppies with that money. Once the buyer has Nicole, I return to the playroom for the next lot, Ciara. And I bring her out the same way.

I have her stand in front of my desk, where I've set up the auction block. It's a two-foot square little stand that raises her up about four inches. I have her stand on it with her legs opened wide, all the way to the sides of it.

The floor of the little platform is a mirror. A mirror that Ciara is now standing over with her legs splayed wide, allowing a glance down to give a good view of her puffy pussy mound standing out in all its plumpness. And from the glance I take, all its wetness.

Ciara stands very uncomfortably, her eyes darting around the room and taking in the crowd assembled. All of which are being treated well, as guests. All of whom are fully dressed. All of whom are very openly ogling her nakedness as she stands on full display with her hands firmly bound behind her.

"Lords and Ladies!" I announce. The room is small enough that I don't even have to raise my voice. Plus I already have everyone's attention. "Allow me to present lot number two. Bimbo is a fine, 41-year-old, specimen of the 'Lesser Common Skank' with a fine red mane! It will be sold to the highest bidder in ten minutes, so come on up and check out the merchandise! You might want to pay special attention to its pointy breasts. Just look at how long those hard nipples are! Can you imagine those in your mouth? Or pinched between your fingers? Trust me, folks, this is one you don't want to miss."

I turn to Ciara. "Stay, bimbo." I snap my command very sternly. It tells Ciara that no matter, she's to stand still and not say a word. Not until I tell her otherwise. Any disobedience will earn her a swift and harsh punishment. She learned that lesson her first time. And it was a hard lesson. She stands there, still, a very anxious and nervous look on her face.

The bidders, chatting away, make their way up to the platform. All of them get a close look at Ciara. Many of them can't resist the chance to check out her long nipples. They're unique enough.

I watch as a bidder steps behind Ciara. He's only the third one to inspect her. He casually puts his hands to her bare bottom, as if he's sizing up a melon at Publix, and pulls her cheeks wide apart to see her tightly clenched asshole. It gets a surprised look, and slightly nervous one, on Ciara's face. He reaches down to her pussy as well and just as casually opens her lips wide. Then he comments loudly how "sloppy wet" this skank is. That gets a good blush from Ciara.

Kim and David stopped bidding for Nicole at $750, half of what she sold for. I wonder if that might be the limit of their budget for this. It's certainly a reasonable budget for them, considering how I size their finances up. Now they're towards the end of the crowd to inspect Ciara. But not the last ones. And they're taking their time.

David starts their inspection, commenting to Kim, "Wow, she wasn't kidding about this one's nipples." He gives one a gentle pinch, "and they're really hard."

Kim blushes slightly as she reaches out to Ciara's mound and gives that a very soft squish. "Her breasts are a little soft, but look at the way they're so pointy-looking. They're tiny, too, but you should like the change." She grins. Kim is a very amply-breasted woman. I'd guess a DD or DDD.

Kim puts a hand to Ciara's stomach and feels the tone of her muscles. Then she does the same with Ciara's long legs, feeling the muscles at her thighs. "She's in good shape, too," Kim remarks to David.

David reaches out to Ciara's bottom and gives one of her cheeks a little squeeze. "She has a firm butt."

"Well, you'll definitely like that," Kim remarks.

He slips his hand down to Ciara's pussy. "Wow, take a look at the huge pussy one this one!" He remarks to Kim. As she hesitantly shifting her eyes down and blushing just slightly, David pushes Ciara's lips open. "He wasn't kidding, this one's as wet as an ocean. Get a look."

Kim glances, which is plenty for her to see how wet Ciara's pussy is. It's that obvious. But David is more eager for a glance at it. He leans down and gets a close look. "It looks like it's pretty tight, though." the look on his face convinces Kim to take another, and barely longer look.

As they head for the buffet to refresh their snacks before the bidding starts I hear them talking. They're trying to be quiet so none of the other bidders hear them. But they don't think to worry about me. It sounds to me as if Ciara was their first pick. I definitely hear David commenting that he's always wondered if redheads are as wild as myth has them, or if it's just myth. And I hear Kim commenting that if the price isn't too high, maybe he'll find out.

I start the bidding as soon as all of them have had a chance to look Ciara's body over. After all, only the physical matters here. This is a slave auction, not a dating service. They're not bidding on a companion or friend. They're buying a sex toy.

"Okay, Lords and Ladies, is everyone ready? I'll start the bidding at one hundred dollars. Will anyone give me $100 for Bimbo?"

The frat boy is quick to get his hand up. "I have $100!" I squeal excitedly, "anyone want to go $150 for this bitch? Come on, folks, be generous. Those nipples alone are worth a few bucks!"

One of the ladies, the one that I wasn't planning on being here, has her hand up. I accept her bid on behalf of her and her boyfriend.

I go for $200, and David raises his hand.

By the time I get the bid up to $1000, it's down to David & Kim bidding against the other couple. Now I start asking for bids in $100 dollar increments. Let's see who'll go how high for Ciara's body.

Jackie, the woman in the other couple, goes $1100.

David goes $1200.

Jackie goes $1300.

David goes $1400.

Jackie eagerly goes to $1500, but I notice her boyfriend urgently whispering in her ear. I'm guessing she's going higher than he'd like to.

David and Kim are busy having a very urgent whispered conversation. As I announce "going twice..." Kim grabs David's arm and shoves his hand up. "$1600!" I announce.

I can see David looking slightly concerned about how high the price has gotten. Something about the way David was eagerly bidding, and then Kim had to force him to make that last bid, has me thinking that they'd agreed to go 1500 for her. And now Kim has gone higher.

"Going once! I have $1600, do I hear $1700, anyone?"

"Going twice! I have $1600 dollars for Bimbo. Will anyone go $1700? Anyone? Last chance, $1700..." I call out.

I drop my gavel. It's a real judge's gavel that my friend Olive, a court clerk, managed to get for me. I didn't ask how. I tap in on my desk. "SOLD! Bimbo goes to the couple at my left for $1600. Lilly thanks you for your contribution! Slave, see to it."

"I told you!" Kim blurts out, "they were only going to go $15 too!"

Just as Sophie did when Nicole sold, she steps over to David and Kim with a tablet in her hand. She politely asks for their card. David pulls a Visa out of his wallet and Sophie slides it through the little square reader plugged into the tablet. It makes a cute ding. And the screen thanks Lilly for her generous contribution. Sophie grins at me. That's a total of $3100 so far, and the young Penny is still to go. It looks like Lilly is going to fund the rescue of a lot of adorable puppies tonight!

I take hold of Ciara's rope leash. "Come along, bimbo, come meet your new Master and Mistress." I lead her off the platform, and over the few steps to where the couple waits. As soon as we get there, I give Ciara a light shove on her shoulder, pushing her down as I order her to her knees. She hurries to spread her knees and kneel properly.

I hand then the rope. Kim defers to David, allowing him to hold the leash. "Bimbo, you belong to them now. Obey them, bitch."

"Yes, Ma'am," Ciara answers.

"Oh, Craig!" Jackie blurts out, "did you hear that accent! You should have let me go higher! It's so sexy!"

"Is that genuine Irish?" David asks me with a grin on his face.

I decide to answer. "Yes, bimbo is authentic Irish. Actual Irish, not American-born 20th-generation Irish."

"Home of the redheads!" He enthusiastically adds. And across from the Jackie frowns. It looks to me as if she really wants Ciara now. She should have bid higher! She could have saved a few more puppies!

Quietly Kim asks me if she can ask Ciara a question, if it's within the bounds of what's allowed. It's questionable, so I appreciate her asking. But in this case, I decide to allow it. "How long have you lived in the US, bimbo?" Kim asks Ciara.

"I don't live in the US, Ma'am. I never have, Ma'am." Ciara's wordier answer lets everyone hear clearly just how thick her brogue is. I suspect now that David and Kim have little doubt about where she lives. Both know that I have a pilot's license and a friend who is a flight attendant. I'd bet anything they suspect Ciara is flight crew from an Irish airline here for a layover.

I step away, leaving Ciara to the apprising eyes of David and Kim. And a few envious looks, especially from Jackie. I have to go bring out Penny.

After her ten minutes of display, I sell Penny for $2900. but that's because a couple of the wealthier gentlemen got into a heated bidding war over her. Both were in their 30s. The 50-something who had been leering at her dropped out at $2000, despite his earlier boast. I make a note of that, too. I deliver her to her buyer.

And that ends the auction. I make my way around to the buyers. For each, I have a printed set of instructions telling them when and where she's to be dropped off. And letting them know that the slave doesn't need to know until they're kicking her out of the car. Then, they're to give her another paper I hand them. It gives the sub instructions to email me and tells her that she was only sold for the weekend, she belongs to me again now.

The instructions I have for David and Kim tell them to drop Ciara off at the Marina where her boat is docked. I know them well enough to know, even if they see which boat she goes to, they'll keep the secret.

Kim quickly nudges me aside and asks if I've ever tried a threesome. I just giggle. I suggest that she straddles Ciara's face, leaning over slightly, her back facing Ciara's feet, and allow David to have her as Ciara's tongue does its magic. The grin creeping onto Kim's face tells me she likes that suggestion.

I get one raised eyebrow. That when Penny's buyer sees that he's to drop her off at a local high school Monday morning. He very quickly asks me if she's really 18. I assure him that she is and that if she weren't, I wouldn't have anything to do with her either. I tell him, and Nicole's buyer, that I will have the things they need for Monday morning delivered to them tomorrow sometime. Uber does package delivery, too.

And I tell Kim, who seems to be doing the talking for her and David, that Ciara doesn't have anything. She can be dropped off in whatever. Naked if there's no one around. Everything she'll need is already there. I just don't tell her that Ciara's things are aboard her boat.

Then I give all three of the buyers a paper sack. It's a huge sack with a hole cut in for a head to make it into a dress. It's all they get to take their new slave out of here in. But even on the tall Ciara, the bag-dress will cover her down to mid-thigh. Further on the others.

They get to keep the rope leashes, too.

Now all I have to do is get this superglue off of Sabrina once everyone leaves!

Part IV: The End

Dear Captain Rodgers;

That was a very unexpected session, Ma'am. I never even imagined that you play a little game with a session, as you did. Thank you, Ma'am! I think it goes without saying that being sold off was the humiliating thing I've ever experienced. However, being strip-searched like a common thug in front of my crew might be a close second. You truly made me feel just like I'd been captured by some awful pirate, Ma'am. I'm sure that's how it would have gone. Humiliated in front of my crew, then dragged off to entertain his friends and crew before being locked away in a cage. Only to be taken out, worked, and finally hosed off and sold.

I probably shouldn't tell you this, Ma'am! That group enema was the absolutely most agonizing experience for me. It was impossible to stand still while my butt tried to explode! You have no idea how close I came to cumming half a bloody dozen times during that enema, Ma'am!

Mistress Kim gave me an old dress to wear when she returned me to my boat, Ma'am. Needless to say, it was a couple of sizes too big for me, especially in the chest, Ma'am. No sooner did I set foot back aboard than Ashley was waiting for me. She had the picture of me chained up and wearing that scruffy burlap sack, Ma'am! She asked me if we should use that in a "new & improved" pre-sail briefing for the passengers, a section on what will happen to you if we're seized by pirates! She couldn't stop laughing at me, Ma'am!

Mistress Kim and Master Dave were very good to me, Ma'am. Almost as soon as we were home, one of her friends came over to see what they'd bought. Mistress Kim ripped my paper bag away and showed me to her naked and still tied.