The Pit Ch. 02

Story Info
A little more spicy and build up for our breeder.
1.1k words
4.43
4.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on fire. Not literally, but my body felt like it was one thousand degrees. My skin felt stretched thin, and my eyes were swollen shut. I slowly moved my hands along my body. I only felt new stinger welts on my legs, and ass. The rest of me just felt swollen. My asshole felt stretched despite the swelling and that's when I remembered.

My hands shaking, I tried to slide my swollen fingers between my cheeks but they too were swollen shut. As my senses slowly returned though I could feel something in my ass. It felt huge, and the heat in my body felt like it was spreading from there.

Did that thing leave its stinger in me? I thought to myself. A flush of heat that radiated from my ass seemed to confirm my theory. The next thing I realized was how thirsty I was. I put my hands on the floor and felt the wet stone beneath me. I brought my fingers to my swollen lips and licked them clean. Man that tasted good. I slid my hand back to the floor, need driving me to keep getting whatever moisture I could into my mouth.

Soon I was dragging myself along the cave floor, mouth pressed to the stone sucking up every small puddle I came across. But the more I drank, the more I felt that stinger pumping its venom into me. Strangely, the feeling of the venom pushing in had become pleasurable. No, this shouldn't feel...ughhh...good..fuck.

The stinger seemed to sense my pleasure and I felt it start pumping faster, like a second heartbeat inside my ass. Which drove my thirst higher. I kept moving down the cave, and soon I heard running water. The stinger pumped faster as I began crawling toward the sound. If my lips hadn't been so swollen I would've moaned. The sound got louder and louder, until it was roaring in my ears. Then my hands were submerged in cool water. I shoved my head into the water and began drinking as much as I could, only stopping to breath.

The swelling around my face and lips began to decrease making drinking much easier. Then my eyes, and the rest of my face followed. When I opened them again my jaw fell open. How had I not felt the change in my cock?! What had been my average cock had now grown into every mans' dream. Also every woman's nightmare, considering the size of it now. It looked like the length of my forearm and just as big around. The tip was sitting in the water, and I suddenly became aware of how aroused I was.

The only reason this meat slab wasn't dragging the ground was because it was hard. Worse still, every pump from the stinger seemed to go directly to my cock. I would feel warmth in my ass then eatch my cock swell another centimeter in length and girth. If I ever wanted to bang something other than a horse I needed to get this stinger out now. I tried to pry my ass cheeks apart to reach it but they were so swollen. I tried again and I could barely get my fingers to my asshole. I shoved my hands deeper and finally I got them to my ring. "ohhh fucck!" I gasped. I barely brushed it and, fuck, Did it feel good!

My moan echoed through the cave and my cock flexed in the cool water. My thirst was forgotten for now, and replaced with a need to get this thing out of me. It wasn't natural, any of this.

My fingers were desperate now, they pulled, and delved into my crack, "Ohhhh fuck!", I moaned again, my fingers pushed harder into my ring and slipped in. I coud feel the base of the stinger now. I gripped it tightly and began to pull. As it slowly slid out, the pleasure in me built even higher, and I felt the stinger flexing faster, trying to pump the last of its venom into me.

One of my hands left my ass, to brace against the ground but it found my cock instead. My hand instinctively wrapped around the immense girth and began jerking. My other hand now alone in its endeavor to pull the stinger made the stretch I got from the girth so slow, and fucking ecstasy. When the widest part of the stinger existed my ring just squeezed it tighter and I felt a deluge of venom explode into my ass.

Mhmm that felt good. I let the stinger sink back in, and then pulled it out again. another big load of venom exploded into my ass. I started fucking myself with the stinger while I jerked off. Each time less and less venom came out. I only pulled it out completely when no more venom splashed into my gut.

I threw the stinger off into the water and brought my other hand to my cock as well. Kneeling in the water and pumping my new massive length. I needed to cum so bad. my hands were a blur as i fisted my cock up and down until finally I began blasting away. My balls clenching and shoving load after load up my cum tube and into the pool in front of me. It took a full minute for me to stop, and when I did I slumped backward, my back hitting the cold stone.

My cock fell against my belly with a wet slap, and my swollen legs floated in the edge of the pool of cool water. I was close to passing out again when I heard footsteps approaching. I opened my eyes and saw her. The same bear scorpion woman with the massive tits and purple eyes. Her eyes looked over me hungrily, and her clawed hands were pinching her nipples.

"Mhmmm such a display of virility." she said, her voice low and sultry. "One more dose and you will be ready for the change." Then I saw her stinger, again reach down and push its way into my ass. But this time my legs willingly spread, and a small moan escaped my lips. She bared her teeth in what I assumed was a smile when she heard me. "Soon, mhmmm soon you will be mine, and I yours." She licked her lips and laid down next to me. Her breasts were so close now, I could feel her warmth from them. She pulled me closer, "rest now and let the venom work."

My eyelids drooped, and I passed out again as I felt a new stinger pumping away inside once more.