All Comments on 'The Planted Seed Pt. 01'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
So what does SHE do for him?

All we’ve heard about is how wonderful and pliant and compliant her husband is and what a great partner, care-giver (because he isnt the father) and general servant he is; but WHAT ABOUT HER? What does she do for him? What does she bring to the table because so far, she’s a taker. A user. She contributes NOTHING to the marriage except...ummm...well...fuck me, i have nothing.

How about it author. What possible fucking reason should he be married to her?

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
WOW*

Sorry I read that. Thanks but no thank for sharing.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

I couldnt finish it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Length

Sorry, I HATE one page chapters!

I have written one page stories, but that is all that I had to write. Sometimes I write more, so it becomes a two or three page story.

So far, my creativity runs out of juice before I write very long stories, but I wouldn't even THINK of a chapter break unless it was going to be at least five pages long, and even then there would need to be a logical break.

This DOES seem to be a decent place for a chapter break, but there is no reason why you can't have INTERNAL chapters, they don't all have to be individual submissions!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
I hate these stories

There is no value to these terrible one-sided relationships. The women are mean and vindictive. The men are disgusting. It is not in human nature to allow ones self to be treated this badly on a consistent basis. I know the folks with self esteem issues who love these stories will say well don't read them. I read some short ones always hoping for a better outcome. I don't have that need to hurt others as the writers and readers of these stories do. I really feel sorry for those who feel the need to oppress others.

Miguel59Miguel59almost 6 years agoAuthor
Regarding comments

Thanks. I don’t really start these as chapters, but installments.

They bring to their marriage what each of them needs. He feeds her kink and she his. Different strokes for different folks.

I get negative comments from the same people which makes me wonder if they don’t like cuckold stories why do they read them? Or are they ashamed because deep down they really like cuckold stories? Anyway, happy reading.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 6 years ago
WTF???

Thanks but no thanks...

suckermansuckermanalmost 6 years ago
4*

appraising from my view the story is much like this but I only went as far as helping with all the stuff round the hous.

My penis hasnt been inside my wife for around 20 years being another slim 4" guy. My wife however has had many boyfriends and several long term ones, I dont know if this wife had or has any one or perhaps that is not what this story is about.

So apart from the excessive housework it was great but just lost one star because of it

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 6 years ago
Good story, but....

you need to be more careful in editing, or have someone else edit it. Too many word mistakes. I'm interested in where you will be taking this and if you will be doing multiple chapter/parts as you have your other stories.

4 *'s

gordo12gordo12almost 6 years ago
Congrats

It takes a lot of crap to score a 1* within a couple of paragraphs but damn you succeeded. Hope you brought lots of toilet paper to clean up this mess. 1*

NO MORE PLEASE!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 6 years ago
1 *- Belongs in Fetish not LW

The Planted Seed should be sprayed with Roundup.

Not my type of story. Be more honest and descriptive in summary to allow folks like me to skip over your stories and keep my stomach from emptying.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Mick

Look at your scores, man. Move over to IR, you might be appreciated there.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21almost 6 years ago
Wow Wonderful

Wooooow, beautiful, i love the scene how the first slap went and after feeling of wife......

i love the story with wife's point of view .

and please include how she felt seeing her husband cook, clean,wash and serve her

...........

waiting for other parts of this story........

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
How can a individual write such a bunch of crap?? Because he is mental ill!!!

More crap wasnt possible!! Maybe you like crap like that story, but may also be you are a poor mental ill buddy and need psychological help! Try psychological therapy it may help. If not you can always go to an insane asylum!!!

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story as Usual

Like reading from the wife's perspective, she's a dream partner.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 6 years ago
@miguel

Regarding why negative commentors are repeat readers, my theory is they feel this is a place where they can bully. If one has a heart set on hate and is looking for a target cuckoldry is an easy target. The prudes used to love applying the pervert label to gays, but they lost that war and now they wish to shame cuckoldry.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Miguel Re: Cuckold

Please tell be how I could know this was cuckold without reading it?

There is nothing in the title, description or even your name that would tell me, and there was no cuckold tag. So spare me the false outrage that someone that hates cuckold stories, reads a story with no way of knowing that it is cuckold, have the unmitigated GALL to complain about it being cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

just another whore wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puke on that pile of geriatric putrid horror so called sex

have a bucket of it. Cheers mate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous