The Playboy Hotel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of my cum starts leaking out of Khloe's rump, joining hers on the floor under us.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. So warm. Yum yum." Khloe licks my face. My heads still on her shoulder. I'm still groaning so fucking happily. She softly rubs her face on mine. "I love you, baby."

"Love you too, babe. God... I love you, and that fucking ass of yours. Holy fuck!" We share a happy horny laugh in the elevator. Khloe's gonna make a hella hot wife for sure.

Outside, over at the campsite...

"COOL! Wow! This is awesome, Spence." Kaia congratulates my best friend Spence (The King Of Queens) on his brand new RV as she looks it over inside. It's big and freaky. Like him... except for the big part. Well... his dick is... and he's chubby... but that's about it.

"Thanks. Yeah... I like it. She's a beaut." Spence is very proud of his new recreational vehicle. He's got it pimped out in every way. I got him a deal with a friend, so he got a real good price on it.

"Wow!" Kaia leans over to check out the heated floor, her pink g string sticking out of the top of her white booty shorts. Spence can't help but stare. Kaia blowing bubbles. She loves her bubblegum. "What's the bedroom look like?"

"I'll show you. Follow me. Spence squeezes by Kaia and leads her to the back. He opens the sliding door and shows her his pimped out bedroom. Big waterbed. Yep... waterbed. Big mirror on the roof above it too.

"Haha. Perv." Kaia lays on the bed, looking up at the mirror.

Spence joins her, laying beside her, hands clasped behind his head on the big ass pillow. He's got a small bar and big ass TV in there. Bangin' sound system too. He turns on his Spotify. Billie Eilish is on. Kaia's favorite. She can sense what he's doing so she laughs.

"You're a playa now, huh? You gonna wear this waterbed out." Kaia blows a big bubble and pops it, smirking at Spence.

"Well... that's the idea. And... I've been a playa, babe. This big ol' thing gets a whole lotta pussy." Spence grabs his huge bulge and shakes it through his baggy shorts at Kaia. Cocky playa smirk and all.

"Hahaha. Always bragging." Kaia teases, grinning and being all sexy.

"Wanna drink?"

"Sure. A rum and coke."

"Like your brother. OK. R2-D2 , get my sexy friend a drink. Rum and coke please." Spence claps his hands and a droid that looks exactly like R2-D2 ... only slightly smaller... from Star Wars strolls in from the bathroom and over to the bar. It fixes Kaia her drink, puts it in a sort of fist that pops out of its facial area, then strolls over to her and sticks out the fist, handing Kaia her drink. Spence lays back and grins, knowing it'll impress my sister.

"That's freaking awesome, Spence! So cool!" Kaia sips the rum and coke.

"Yeah. I thought you'd like it. I got it made and modified by a friend of mine in Northridge. He does a lot of specialty type sci-fi stuff." Spence rubs his bulge again as Kaia keeps sipping her drink, rockin' out to Billie Eilish.

"You know... he sides a lot of other stuff too. Cooler stuff. Naughtier stuff." Spence grins all pervy at Kaia. She smirks back, very intrigued by the naughtier part.

"Show me."

"Well... what do I get if I do?" Another pervy grin from Spence.

Kaia leans over and kisses him extra deep and extra slutty, sucking off his spit riddled tongue nice and hard. "You'll see."

Spence gets excited. He grabs a remote and pushes a couple of buttons. R2-D2 rolls over, beeping away, to Kaia and it's face area opens up again, this time with a big metal dildo popping out. Kaia stares at it, then looks at Spence, grinning wide.

"Go ahead. Get on your hands and knees." Spence grins. Real cocky this time.

Kaia obeys, handing Spence her drink, then quickly tossing her clothes off... and the droid gets to work. It drills that long metal dildo in and out of Kaia's cunt slowly, then speeding up, making Kaia moan and coo with unfiltered delight. Her moans and coos get even more delightful when the droid beeps loudly, then starts spinning the dildo inside Kaia's pussy, making her scream out in ecstatic bliss.

A couple of minutes later, the spinning dildo speeds up, making Kaia violently squirt all over it as she sucks on Spence's huge hog. She delivers on her promise from earlier.

Kaia bobs away on that 13 inch meat stick, sucking extra hard, her spit racing down the meaty shaft as her pussy repeatedly convulses from that magical spinning metal dildo. R2-D2 keeps changing speeds, faster, then even faster, then slowly, then faster... and even faster again. Kaia can't stop cumming, her pussy so happy it spurs on her cocksucking. Spence growls so happily as Kaia engulfs that fat rod, slurping ten inches down, then going for more. He holds her head on his cock with both hands, and pushes it down even further. Kaia gags, but Spence keeps pushing onward.

Finally Kaia swallows hard and gulps down the last inch, taking in all thirteen inches of fat, uncircumcised meat. That massive pink shaft smooth, but curved slightly to the left. Kaia licks away at Spence's clean shaven balls and slurps his rod so messy and loud, spit pouring from her mouth.

Once Kaia starts bobbing on that fat pink dick, her pussy so blissfully fucked by that spinning metal dildo, Spence starts spewing his huge load of dick milk down her throat. Kaia deepthroats him again, and just lets him do all the very tasty work.

She coos blissfully as the rush of thick gooey cream pumps right into her stomach. "Suck it l down, baby. Yeahhhhhh. Drink Spence daddy's cum, baby." Spence is full of himself. Kaia smacks his belly. She's laughing as she swallows his thick load.

"Ha! Spence daddy. Pleaseee. Haha." Kaia pulls off of Spence's extra large, hooded dick, smacking her lips and smiling. She drank it all. Kaia loves sperm.

"Oh my God... I love this robot." Kaia wheels around and sucks feverishly on the dripping wet dildo.

"It's a droid actually." Spence corrects her, but Kaia pays him no mind. She's too busy thanking the droid for his hard work.

Over at the world famous Polo Lounge...

"What's up, Giada? What's the problem?"

"Hey, hunny. It's those bitches Rachael and Anne. They keep trying to steal business away from me. They've resorted to Anne flashing their customers. They've already had their waitresses turning tricks for tips."

My lady Giada De Laurentiis, the general manager of the restaurant tells me all about her rift with our other eatery here at The Playboy Hotel. I kiss her and try to calm her down.

"Babe... We're re all about drumming up new business here. You know that. Just relax. I'm sure you can think of a way to take back any business you've lost to them... within reason." I wanna avoid violence. I hug my wife.

"Yeah... I'm sure I can. Those dirty sluts don't know who they're up against. They wanna use sex... I can certainly beat them at that game." Giada smirks real devious. I gotta chuckle. Looks like we're gonna have a sex war between our eataries. Bring it on. The kinkier, the better. Ha.

Back at the campground, mom runs into Kaia...

"Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey, mama." They hug.

"How's things?"

"Great. I just got fucked by Spence's new robot... or droid or whatever... in his new RV. It's so awesome. The robot and the RV."

"Really?"

"Yeah... you've gotta check them out. Especially the robot... or droid." Kaia blows a big bubble, and pops it. She's checking out the nude volleyball game between the swingers as she talks to our mom.

"I guess I do. Thanks."

"Sure thing, mama. I'll see you later." Kaia hugs our mom bye and heads over to the game.

"Ok, baby. See you later." Mom heads over to check out Spence's new RV... and droid.

Back inside the hotel, I'm chillin' with my half sister Gina in the basement chill room. It's a special spot reserved for special peeps.

"There's some real funky swingers over at the campground." Gina passes the joint to me.

"Yeah. More so than the hotel. There's a few up in here too." I puff, and pass back.

I reach over and play with Gina's 36Ds,my left hand cupping them under them. She's got on a skin tight dark blue polo shirt and jeans. Man, I love her breasts. There's just something about playing with your sister's big breasts. Especially big natural ones.

We keep puffing and passing, smoke filling the chill room. It's got black velvet on the walls with little white stars all it, and black shag carpeting on the floor, so the room is nice and relaxed. Lava lamps scattered throughout the room for lighting. Purple and gold ones. Purple for Gina. Gold for me.

We kiss, our lips locked tight. Our tongues dancing beautifully with one another. The smoke slowly flowing between our mouths adding to the erotic ambience.. A deep, soft kiss between brother and sister.

I pull Gina's shirt up and her big jiggly jugs outta her white cotton bra. God, they're beautiful. I lick all over the fat nips, slowly, then softly graze the rock hard nipples with my teeth, sucking on them gently as Gina coos happily. I pull them, then let them snap back into place. Each nipple, sucking hard on them, then pulling them some more and sucking even harder.

I undo her jeans and slide them off of her wide hips, then slowly remove her white things, sniffing it, then roaring from her intoxicating scent. I lick the crotch of my sister's panties, looking and smirking right at her. She blows me a kiss as I grab the thing with my teeth and shake my head around, wildly roaring, then kissing her with the thing still in my mouth.

I lay back on the couch and Gina rides my face, grinding on my mouth as my tongue snakes up her moist pussy. I lick away, lapping at her puffy pink folds as I enter her delicious cunt, twirling my tongue around and sucking on her large labia, loving her taste, sucking even harder on her slit as my tongue jams even further up her cunt.

Gina whirls around and we 69. She dives down on my massive wand, sucking me half way down her throat as my tongue darts all around her inner walls, tip tapping away on them as she bobs on my cock, her spit rolling down my meaty shaft steadily as her glossy lips follow closely behind.

I growl happily as my sister sucks me off. I suck harder on her pussy, really sucking those labia nice and hard. Gina's mouth engulfs most of my mighty rod, slurping down about 12 inches, her tongue bathing the underside perfectly as her lips ripple up and down the shaft while she bobs faster on me.

About five minutes later, we're both cumming. Gina shooting her milky cum deep into my hard sucking mouth, screaming all over my fat shaft, her spit pouring from her over stuffed mouth. I drink it all, ravenously sucking down every kast drop of honey sweet pussy nut, roughly squeezing my sister's thick ass as I drink her dry.

I pump my mighty wad deep down her throat. Gina's big beautiful breasts rubbing all over my stomach. One thick glob of sticky sperm after the other launching from my cock, being gobbled down my sexy sister's throat instantly. She growls like a wild animal gorging itself on a fresh kill. Her wild, loud grunts making my cock throb hard in her throat. Gina doesn't gag at all from it. She just keeps on sucking down my extra gooey cream with extreme carnal lust, bobbing fast on my giant meat as she eats my jizz til it's totally dumped down her cum starved throat.

I kiss all over Gina's thumping twat, slowly licking up and down her slit, post orgasm. She coos and ahhs blissfully as she sucks me clean, drooling all over my fat rod, then slurping it all up, along with any drops of semen leaking outta my piss slit. Such a beautiful 69 session with my lovely, big titty sis.

Upstairs at the Polo Lounge...

"Good afternoon. I'm your hostess Penny (The Big Bang Theory). Will you please follow me to your table?" Penny smiles so beautifully, leading the middle aged couple to their table near the patio. Penny's a helluva hostess, especially nude. Yep... nude. Very perky 32C breasts and awesomely delectable booty and all... all nude.

Giada listened to me. Thankfully fighting sex fire with sex fire and not violence. She's got her extremely hot hostess seating people while she's totally bare. Oh yeah. That gorgeous blonde beauty frame on full display for everyone to gawk at. And the other guests are definitely gawking. The place is packed and everyone is watching Penny. And she loves it. Penny absolutely craves attention. She gets a whole lot of it too. All the time.

Giada is over at the kitchen, watching everyone in the dining area. She's grinning that gorgeous Giada smile, very proud of her idea.

It's looking like Giada is off and running in her battle with Rachael and Anne. How will it progress? Will mom take advantage of Spence's new droid? Will Kaia become a full time member of the nude swingers volleyball team? All these questions answered... and more... in the next episode of... The Playboy Hotel. Cumming soon... all over your face, baby.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

SWAGG THAT BITCH KHLOE KARDASHIAN, this Story GOT THAT GOOD SHIT IN IT

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked Innocent Lola gets a night she will never forget.in Group Sex
Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 01 A young wife entertains her husband's friends.in Group Sex
Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 01 Rebecca discovers what it means to be blacked.in Interracial Love
New Wife Gets Blacked Danielle meets a group of black men on her honeymoon.in Interracial Love
Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin An 18 year old white girl gets blacked and loses her virginity.in Interracial Love
More Stories