The Pleasure Giver Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped once more and let the sound settle to the bottom of my cock. The pain was everywhere. I tried desperately to focus on something, anything but the pain. Where were my endorphins? Where was my special place?

She dropped on my face and, this time, my tongue was directly below her anus. I licked and pushed as hard as I could, ignoring the smell and trying to ignore the pungent taste. She leaned back and her ass covered my nose, cutting off my breathing. I yelled into her anal opening in panic and she squirmed with delight. I was on the verge of passing out when she relented and started riding my face again, once more raising and lowering the sound in rhythm.

I was gone, broken, crying like a baby, no longer able to yell, no longer caring about my dignity, my self-respect or anything but the fire that engulfed my body and the smells and tastes that enveloped my face. How long I was in that special Hell, I don't know. I could feel moisture on my face and knew it wasn't from me. She was truly enjoying this and I redoubled my efforts, needing to bring her to orgasm quickly, not because I was the Pleasure Giver, but because I was trying to survive.

I was on the verge of giving up, of letting her go ahead and smother me, when I heard a siren from a great distance. Was it a fire alarm? My face was coated in a sudden onrush of fluid and she pushed herself down hard on my face. As I passed out, I knew she had won...

Another scent assailed me: ammonia. I coughed and sputtered.

"The subject has returned to consciousness and appears to have normal vital signs. Heartbeat is elevated, as is expected. I've removed all experimental apparatus from him. He appears to be unharmed by the experiment."

"Unharmed, Ma'am? Unharmed? I don't care if it's disrespectful, you had no right to do that to me! Unharmed? My ass is still on fire and I don't know if you've destroyed my penis."

"Calm down, lab rat. I told you: I'm a medical professional. I've checked you out and you have have no burns on your body, inside or out. You're going to feel the effects of the formula for a while, but I've given Mrs. King instructions for your aftercare.

"What right did I have to do that to you? What right do you have to question me, lab rat? I arranged to make use of your services and you were given to me with rules of engagement. I've complied with every one of those. If you have a problem, take it up with your employer. Is it my fault you're such a wuss?"

"What about my safeword? I called it several times and you ignored it completely. That's unforgivable! What kind of Domme are you?"

"Actually, lab rat, you never called your safeword." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"You're lying. I was yelling 'Rosebud' and you didn't care!"

"But Rosebud is not the safeword you told me."

"What do you mean? Of course it is."

"I hate to contradict you, but you quite clearly told me your safeword was 'Rosebud Ma'am.'"

"What? I never said that. And would you please get this blindfold off me?"

"You don't deserve the privilege of seeing the person who broke you, lab rat. Mrs. King will remove the blindfold when I've left. And if you think back, you'll know I'm telling you the truth."

And it hit me: I was speaking respectfully when I told her my safeword. She knew exactly what I meant. And I knew exactly what she meant: she was a sadistic bitch of a Domme, but she was playing by the rules she had been given. And I finally had to acknowledge the ugly, humiliating truth: not only had she broken me, but, in my own smugness, I had given her the means to do so.

"I'm afraid she's right, Soma." How long had Mrs. King been there? "When I came up here, I thought the same thing as you, but I reviewed the camera footage and heard what you said. While she certainly ignored it, technically she was within her right to do so."

"A sensible answer," my tormentor replied. "As for you, lab rat, I'm disappointed you tried to blame me for your own stupidity. In future, you should pay closer attention.

"Men are such easy prey. But you did make an...adequate lab rat. I must make use of you again." And with that, she was out the door.

Light enveloped me and, after blinking away the remaining tears in my eyes, I could see Mrs. King looking at me with concern.

"Relax, Soma. I'm here to take care of you."

She pulled on a pair of gloves, then removed my cuffs and unsnapped the cock ring, finally allowing my aching cock to start to relax. She wiped my crotch and ass with a warm, wet towel. It didn't help the sting at all. That was a chemical affect. I had no idea how long it would linger, but it was going to be a miserable next few hours.

After pulling off the gloves, she poured what smelled like olive oil on my cock and balls and rubbed gently, making sure to soak down my ass crack as well. In spite of her best efforts, I mewled with each touch of her hands. Here I was having my cock massaged by an attractive lady and I could barely stand her touch. Damn that bitch for doing this to me! But I was too exhausted even for anger.

She cleaned me with another wet, warm towel, then patted me dry with a clean towel. She helped me off the bed and, when I staggered, put her arm around me for support. Even though she was shorter than I, she managed to walk me to the love seat, on which she had placed a towel. She sat me down gently and joined me.

To my surprise, she pulled my head to her chest and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled my feet up and under me and started crying...my shoulders were shaking hard. I had never cried that hard in my life and I didn't know how to do it. She had torn away my dignity and self-respect and left nothing behind but shame at my own weakness.

"Shhh, it's okay, Soma," Mrs. King said softly, rocking me in her arms. "I'm proud of what you did. No one I know could have held up as well as you did. It's over now, and I won't let her use you again. It's okay to cry. Just let it out. You're safe here with me."

This was the aftercare I needed. It was what a Domme was expected to provide her sub after an intense scene. Mrs. KIng's friend didn't care: I was her lab rat, not her sub, not even a person. Mrs. King instinctively knew what I needed and held me tight, ignoring my nudity and holding me close.

I continued blubbering. Physically, I was hurting, but I could deal with that. Emotionally, I was shattered: I had let a stranger bring me to tears. Worse, she had forced me to use my safeword. That was a shame I would have to live with.

I could not cry forever. The blubbering died down to an occasional hiccup. I hoped my tears hadn't stained her uniform blouse. And then, sleep, blessed sleep, in Mrs. King's arms.

When I awoke, the sun was starting to go down. I had been asleep for at least two hours and Mrs. King had held me the entire time. I sat up carefully, and winced with the pain.

"My friend left aftercare instructions for you, Soma. There's a aloe based enema in the bathroom that will soothe you rectum. Keep it in you while you shower, then empty your bowels. I'm afraid the pain won't go away for a day or two, but you won't have internal burns or damage.

"You need to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day for the next few days to clean out your urethra. I'm afraid urination is not going to be pleasant.

"After your enema, you should take a warm, not hot shower. I'll be happy to stay with you while you get cleaned up."

"Thank you, Mrs. King, but that won't be necessary. You've already been very kind to me...except, of course, for setting me up with your friend."

"I won't apologize for that, Soma. I told you this would be a painful experience for you, but you chose to do it anyway. I'm grateful that you did. You will hate my friend for a while. You will probably hate me for a while also. But I did what I had to do, just as you did what you had to do. The Pleasure Giver is neither guaranteed nor entitled to receive pleasure. That is not your destiny."

She walked toward the door and started to open it.

"Mrs. King," I said, "I know all that, and I don't hate you, but you have no idea how that felt. You have no idea what sort of agony I went through."

She walked out the door, but as she closed it, I heard her say softly, "Not yet."

12