All Comments on 'The Pleasure of Being Spanked'

by Milarepa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
msslavemsslavealmost 2 years ago

My friend loves beating my ass with a belt when we play. His little cock which only gets half hard when I suck it, will be bright red and sticking out stiff as a board when he's done turning my ass red. I finish him off by letting him ride my face. Enjoyed your story. Nice to hear others who enjoy a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to be spanked. My wife pulls me over her lap, pulls down my pants and undies and beats my ass till it is bright red and burning. Then she plays with my tight ass, finger fucks me and then wth her dildo. If all goes well she will then suck me off and kiss me with my hot cum in her mouth. So tasty. She is so hot and sexy when she spanks me.

AG31AG31over 1 year ago

I just finished "Application," and find this similarly satisfying. These are the things that struck me in particular.

The tone (sounds like Application).

Attention to detail.

"not guilty as much as necessarily hidden. No need for our other lives to intersect,"

The m/m but not gay scenario.

I look forward to more of your stories.

visioneervisioneerover 1 year ago

Very good and interesting piece that shows this kind of play isn't necessarily about getting off, but sometimes more about coming to terms with what is percolating inside our heads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilarepa@Milarepa
I make documentary films and photographs, a witness-storyteller of my times. I like being whipped and having my anus ravaged.