The Pleasure Toy Ch. 10

Story Info
Young Man becomes the plaything of 4 older women.
1.2k words
4.52
11.2k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers

It took Emma Payton almost twenty minutes to recover from the series of intense orgasm her best friend's 23-year-old son had given her, and after smoothing down her clothes playfully stroked the erection straining to protrude from the waistband of his jogging bottoms. "I'd really like to do something with this," she smirked, "but I promised to drop you off at Annie's, and you might not be quite so motivated to give her that special attention I mentioned if you're... um.. empty."

She started sniggering, turned the key, reversed the car out of the industrial unit, closed the shutter door using the button under the rear view mirror, and drove the short distance to Annie Carrington's house without saying another word.

"I'm not stopping," she said when they pulled a halt outside the driveway of a large white house, "So just go knock on the door and.. um.. present yourself. She'll probably be nervous and more than a little body conscious, so make her feel special, ask her politely what she'd like you to do, convince her that you really want to do whatever it is she asks for, no conditions, and if she doesn't... um... do something with your hard-on, I'll suck you so dry you won't be able to spunk for a week."

Lewis nodded enthusiastically, got out of the car, watched Mrs P drive away, ran up to the house's front door, and knocked.

Annie Carrington answered wearing a scarlet robe tied around her waist, with a pair of fluffy pink slippers on her feet, and a glass of red wine in each hand.

"Come in Lewis," she half-smiled, "I'm really not sure about all this, but they pressured me so I've agreed to play along so Maggie won't find out. I don't want you to do anything that you don't to do."

He drank the wine in one gulp, smiled, and said, "If I didn't want to be here, then I wouldn't be. Women my own age don't turn me on at all. They don't have any imagination and never say what they want, so it's impossible to make them happy, and I like making women happy. Especially women like you."

"Like me?" she answered genuinely puzzled.

"Women who deserve special attention but don't get it from their husbands anymore," he replied trying to sound convincing.

Annie put her glass down, smiled benignly, tugged at the cord around her waist so the the robe fell apart, and half-whispered, "Claire told me to tell you to shave this. It's only ever been trimmed before, but she said not only would I feel better hairless, having you do it would feel fantastic."

Lewis grinned as he surveyed the white, hairy triangle of pubic hair below the loose folds of her wrinkled stomach. The only thing he'd ever shaved was his own face, but he liked the idea. After all, if he was going to go down on a woman, and he thought it very likely that he'd be going down on Mrs Carrington sooner or later, then he'd rather she was hairless than get a mouthful of pubic hair.

"That's what I mean about imagination," he smiled, "Younger women don't have any." He took hold of Annie's hand, led her upstairs to the bathroom, sat her on the edge of the bath, gently removed her robe and slippers, searched until he found foam and a razor, and suggested that she stood in the shower.

Lewis Carter then knelt down, squirted the foam onto the hairy white triangle, rubbed gently with his thumb as he slid two fingers slowly into the warm opening behind it, and smirked as the fifty something woman stood beside him purred like a contented cat.

He carried on stroking with his thumb and exploring with his fingers while very slowly shaving away at the tangled white mass of unkempt hair with his other hand. It took a little practice, but within minutes he'd managed to synchronise each movement of the razor, with a wriggling of his fingers that caused pre-orgasmic moans of pleasure to whimper from Annie as she steadied herself with one hand on Lewis's head and the other pressed against the bathroom's tiled wall.

Lewis shaved and rubbed and fingered while Annie trembled and moaned, until every single white hair had been removed from her pubic mound. Annie Carrington then patted him on the head, breathlessly whispered, "Stop now" when he looked up at her like an obedient puppy, grabbed a towel, wiped herself, and then took hold of his hand.

She led him into her bedroom, lay back on the bed, and muttered, "I want to feel you inside me." Lewis stared down silently as she put her feet on the bed, parted her knees so wide that he was no doubt what part of him she wanted inside her, thumbed off his jogging bottoms and slowly slid his throbbing erection into an opening so warm, wet and welcoming that he almost came instantly.

"I've never been fingered like that," she whispered in his ear, "And I bet you've never been fingered like this."

Lewis had no idea what she was talking about, but before he could even begin to process what she might have meant, he felt her bony middle finger slide into his rectum, arched backwards in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and exploded inside her as she grinned up at him.

Annie Carrington then slowly withdrew her finger, smiled with satisfaction at what she'd made happen and said, "Leave it in. I like how it feels."

Lewis lay on top of the fifty something woman who'd just probed him to orgasm for ten minutes, before she pushed him to one side, grabbed a handful of tissues from a box by the bed, wiped away the creamy mess that dribbled out of her, and smirked, "Did you like that? Is that the sort of thing women your own age don't do?"

He didn't know whether to nod or shake his head as he didn't really know the answer to either question, so simply smiled weakly and said, "I really need to get going. I told mum I was going out for a run and that was hours ago."

Annie Carrington laughed, "So what? She's gone shopping with Emma and the others, and they're all going for a meal after, so you're mine for a few more hours yet. I didn't really want to get involved, but it needed all four of us to make it work, so I might as well use you just like they're going to. So sit down on the floor and give my feet a nice rub. I was stood too long in the shower."

Lewis Carter sat at the bottom of Annie's bed and gently massaged her feet as she once again purred like a contented kitten. "You'll soon get used to being our pleasure toy," she said smugly, "Keeping four of us happy won't leave much time for anything else."

He didn't reply just sniggered quietly as he carried on gently rubbing, knowing that it wouldn't be long before his hands moved up to her calves and then her thighs, before his tongue licked its way from her knees to the freshly-shaved vagina he was already desperate to taste. He quite liked the idea of not having much time for anything except being four middle-aged women's pleasure toy, especially as he craved putting his head between their legs every bit as much as they wanted it there.

And as he thought about what had happened to him since that day by the pool, he started to giggle at the thought of being possibly the luckiest 23-year-old on the planet...

KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers