The Pleasure Toy Ch. 09

Story Info
Mother's friend gives young man more than a ride.
1.6k words
4.46
10.8k
12

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers

Emma Payton spent a whole evening thinking about what she'd done that afternoon with her friend's 23-year-old son. She'd expected it to feel wonderful, and it had, but for reasons that had never occurred to her. All the planning had centred on how much fun it would to have his face between her legs thinking his unknowing mother was working in the same room. She'd sniggered at the thought of Lewis being stuck under her desk, unable to do anything except maybe try to make her lose control, and as enjoyable as that had been, it wasn't even close to being the best part.

What she'd enjoyed most of all, and the thing she couldn't stop thinking about, was how it must have been for Lewis. He'd spent over three hours unable to see anything in the darkness under her desk with his head up her skirt, unable to hear whenever she'd squeezed her thighs around his ears, and completely unable to move any part of his body from the neck down. And that meant he'd experienced almost total sensory deprivation except for the aroma and taste of her aroused state.

She smirked with satisfaction at having resisted the temptation to shuffle her chair just a little further forwards, especially as his mother had left just after they'd both eaten lunch, and considered managing to prioritise the effect she was having on Lewis over the need to feel his tongue one of her finest achievements.

And then after four hours of quiet contemplation, her feelings of satisfaction turned to erotic arousal, and whatever self-control had been present that afternoon simply didn't exist. Emma Payton slid a hand inside the pair of shiny white panties she'd been wearing for most of the day, and within a minute was moaning in ecstasy at the thought of his pretty face going down there many more times.

Lewis Carter spent most of the same evening having similar thoughts to those of his mother's friend, but in his case there was empathy for some guilty feelings he only assumed she had from having him squashed under her desk when his mother returned from lunch unexpectedly early, and misguided sympathy for the frustrations she must have felt. It quite simply didn't cross his mind that she'd kept him squeezed into the small space under her desk for close to three hours because it turned her on instead of surrendering to the expert explorations of his tongue, the controlled slow nibbling of his teeth, and the sucking of his lips.

And later that evening, at almost exactly the same time as Emma Payton started to finger herself, Lewis's intense memories of the scent and taste of an aroused woman twice his age drove him so close to splurting in his pants that he had to undress at speed and practically sprint into the shower before he made a mess.

Three hours later, Lewis was lying in bed trying to think of anything except his mother's friends when his phone beeped. It was a text from Mrs P which read simply "We've been talking about you. Go for a run tomorrow at ten."

He spent all night trying, but failing to sleep, and trying, but failing to decide who the "we" might be, or what they wanted. All he knew for sure was that Mrs P had sent him a text, and although he had no idea why, his desire to put his face between her flabby, cellulite-mottled thighs was more intense than anything he'd felt for years.

Lewis Carter waited for his needless alarm to go off at nine the next morning, showered twice, spent what he knew was a completely pointless thirty minutes deciding what to wear, struggled to eat two slices of toast, said goodbye to his mother, left the house at exactly ten am, and started to jog slowly downhill just because he didn't want to get sweat on the seats of what he hoped would be Mrs P's car.

He'd only just got out of sight of his parents' house, when Emma Payton pulled along him with the passenger window already down, and said :"Get in". Lewis obediently sat down, closed the door, clicked the safety belt in place as the window closed, and tried to regulate his breathing as she accelerated towards the main road out of town.

Emma Payton had settled into cruise control when she finally turned her head ever-so-slightly towards Lewis and said, "I had a few thoughts about you last night, so we went out and discussed it over wine. We couldn't decide if you really are scared of some pervy pictures getting out, especially as Claire and Rachel were insistent that you liked posing for them. We wondered if you get excited at having secret.... um.... relations with women who are married to violent men, or if it's simply that you like being wanted and get a kick from how much we like you doing something that our husbands don't do any more, not without us having to something distasteful in return anyway. We've got very different opinions on what we ought to do, but we have agreed on one thing. We're not stopping anytime soon, and not only does having your pretty face between our legs make us all feel thirty years younger, you really are very very good at what you do when you're down there."

She grinned, and then continued, "Annie took a bit of persuading, so you'll need to give her some special attention as a sort of thank you for helping the rest of keep our... um... relationship a secret from our husbands and your mother. It really would have difficult without her on board."

"Our?" he half-whispered in what was more a reflex action than an actual question as he instinctively knew the answer.

Emma smirked in reply: "Annie, Claire, Rachel and me. I was thinking about you and me last night, and how difficult it was going to be for us to get any time alone together. Then I had a light bulb moment. If Claire and Rachel can alibi each other, why not all four of us? That would make it so much easier, especially as we don't Maggie to think any of us are leaving her out of anything. We had to decide whether to set up some sort of schedule, or just agree something between us when the... um... need arose, but that risked us falling out if one of us was a little...um... more enthusiastic than the others."

Her smirk turned to a giggle as she turned off the main road and drove towards a part of town that had been converted to as-yet unused industrial development. "So from now on, you don't say anything about any one of us, to any of the others. Got it? Not when you've seen us, for how long, where, nothing. understand? Consider it to be like you're having four very secret affairs. Very secret. And that means not telling anybody if one of has been um.. how shall way... spontaneous? Understand?"

Lewis nodded. "I think so, but is it really likely that none of you will know what the others have been up to?"

"Of course it is!" she laughed, "We're not covering up extra-marital affairs. We're just going to be putting our legs around that pretty face of yours once or maybe twice a week, not taking you out for dinner or to nice hotel rooms for debauched weekends. At most, it'll only mean two of us agreeing some sort of cover for ten minutes."

Emma Payton stopped laughing as she drove around the rear of what looked to Lewis like a series of unoccupied industrial units, pressed a button under the rear view mirror, and drove into the empty storage space. She grinned at him, pulled the hem of her skirt up to the waistband, wriggled out of her panties, and spun forty five degrees towards him. Then she lifted one leg up so that her foot was pressed against the windshield, rested the other leg up and over the seat behind her, and smirked "And sometimes, not even ten minutes."

Lewis stared open-mouthed at the gaping pink gash glistening in the dashboard lights, and instantly knew that it wouldn't take even half that. He hadn't even moved and her quivering opening was already so wet that it had started to drip with excitement as his nostrils filled with the aroused aroma he'd spent three hours breathing in less than twenty four hours earlier.

He half-smiled at the thought of her getting so turned on just from telling him that he was now going to be some sort of shared pleasure toy that Lewis knew the first flicker of his tongue was likely to take her over the edge, but that was never going to be enough for him: he'd spent three hours stuck under her desk the day before getting increasingly desperate to taste her, and she'd said ten minutes, so that's what she was going to get.

Lewis bent forward, pressed his face as far into her as it would go, put his hands under her flabby buttocks so that he could pull himself deeper than he'd ever been before, and licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled until Emma Payton had climaxed so many times that her post-orgasmic half-hearted attempts to push him away slowed to a halt and she slid exhaustedly into the footwell.

He slowly sat back into his seat, smiled as he looked across at the dishevelled 50-something friend of his mother slowly trying to pull herself into the driver's seat, briefly wondered how long it would be before she'd be able to drive, and then decided that he didn't really care. He was happy to watch an obviously happy but incredibly tired sweat-soaked mess of a woman, struggle to find sufficient energy to put her panties back on: it was almost as much as fun as doing what he had to get her in that state.

Almost, but not quite...

KPayne
KPayne
138 Followers