All Comments on 'The Pleasures of Hell 01.013'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat3 months ago

Another great chapter :) I really like the balance between story, characters and sex. David's trio is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to uncovering the mysteries of hell abd the asshole angels ;)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story, only thing is I feel like it kind of glosses over the implication of MIa having her virginity corrupted a bit? Like shes nonchalant about a demon taking her virginity and its just sort of...weird? Im sure its something you thought of as well but I just wanted to comment about it.

It really is a fantastic story tho, can't wait to see where it goes!

_PhoenixRising__PhoenixRising_3 months ago

While I'm enjoying this story, it seems to lack the depth and polish of My Little Ventrue. Also, the longer delays between chapters smacks of another, now infamous author here turned Patreon parasite...Tefler. My hope is that NA can find balance between working on their desired professional writer status without also breaking their word to the readers who make this goal even likely. Please don't become like the afore mentioned Tefler. Eg. "12 days between chapters..." Ty.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimus3 months agoAuthor

@Phoenix

Thanks for the feedback. I agree PoH is taking a while to find its footing. Maybe that's because it's less like MLV and more like Medusa, I'm not sure. I have a huge story planned, a huge setting, and I've only exposed a sliver of both, so any specific feedback readers give me is highly valuable. Some readers being annoyed Mia wasn't more affected by how she lost her virginity, for example, is great feedback.

As for delays, I aim for 3 chapters a month but story quality (and my mental health) take priority.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES