The Plumber's Crack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter...my name is Peter," I mumbled, realizing that Emily had never introduced me properly. "And although Emily and I share everything, we don't need to be present to share."

Given that until a short time before I had believed that our marriage was monogamous, it was a surprising thing to say, but the throbbing in my balls was telling me that second hand experiences likely would lead to more sharing in real life. And I really wanted that -- much more than I had ever imagined before opportunity in the person of the plumber had presented itself.

My comment made Jo's grin widen, almost but not quite distracting me from admiring how her bubble gum pink nipples stood out boldly from firm pert breasts.

"I'd suggest that you strip while I do my thing, but then I would miss the show," Jo giggled again, as she swivelled over and bent down to take a complex looking tool out of her kit.

As she bent to remove the leaky tap, Jo spread her legs just a touch, no doubt for better balance. I could not help but notice that this gave me -- and Emily -- a perfect view through her thighs at her swollen labia, which were dripping wet.

Jo twisted from the waist as she did her repair, groaning a bit at the effort. The resulting movement of her rump made my cock throb even more urgently, but it was her noise that struck me in the heart. I needed to experience the passion within this woman. I could understand why Emily was attracted to Jo, and was glad that my wife was comfortable sharing.

Emily reinforced that point by reaching over and cupping my bulge as we watched Jo turn to grab a rubber washer from her kit. My wife's fingers expertly found the tab on my zipper and she extracted my cock with only minimal difficulty as we admired the stiff ruby red nipples that crowned Jo's perfect breasts, which wobbled just enough to be enticing as she moved. Emily pumped my shaft just once and I could feel a bubble of precum popping out the slit.

A quick glance at Emily confirmed that she was too enchanted by the plumber to notice how close I was to exploding, but Jo grinned in appreciation as she paused before reassembling the tap. Her hands moved effortlessly and expertly.

I saw how Emily watched the manual skill, and sensed that my wife was anticipating that the plumber would soon fix my wife's leakage. I slid my hand up Emily's thigh and confirmed that she was dripping wet. I made my fingers dance in the bottom edge of slit and slowly teased her labia, working up towards her pearl as the two women conversed.

Emily smeared the precum all around the spongy head of my cock, but her attention was still focussed on Jo, who stood naked in our shower, nipples erect, knees apart, labia glistening.

"Be careful, don't want to waste that, Emily," Jo cautioned.

"Don't worry, he has this amazing ability to shoot out great gobs of goo, and then recover quickly."

"I bet he will recover as fast as an inline water heater if we put on a show for him."

"Like the two of us snowballing his seed from tongue to tongue?"

"Or maybe you could lick his cream out of my pussy?"

As they spoke, Jo was busy packing up her tools, and Emily kept on firmly stroking my cock, which seemed to be bigger and harder than ever before. Jo's wetness was starting to drip onto the tile.

"Maybe we should start by getting Emily naked," I managed to speak after what seemed like a lifetime of silence.

"Silly man," Jo giggled, "I think we've already started."

"Well, he might be silly, but he is right -- I do have way too much on compared to you," Emily chuckled.

Her fingers dipped towards her hem as she bent slightly at the knees.

"No, let me," Jo breathed, stepping close. Her fingers brushed my wife's wrists, caressing the inside like a butterfly planning a shadow of a kiss. Then Jo's right hand cupped Emily's chin, lifting it to line up for a kiss.

Something told me that this was not their first kiss, but it still had all the tenderness and romance of new lovers. A moment of hesitancy before the lips met. Jo's tongue protruding to part Emily's lips first. The initial contact so fleeting it almost seemed nonexistent. A second pressing of flesh, lasting a bit longer before Jo pulled her mouth back just long enough to lick down Emily's chin and along to her ear. Then the slow exploration of that weird wonderful wrinkly cartilage I knew so well.

I felt Emily's shudder as much as I watched as Jo stabbed her oral organ into my wife's aural passage. Emily became very weak in the knees. Her shoulder leaned against me for support as her hand squeezed mine. Her passion flowed through into my body, making me quake as well.

If Jo continued to seduce Emily so slowly, I would have come prematurely, so it was lucky that my wife pulled back and, with a long look at my dripping cock asked Jo, "do you want the first load in your mouth or your cunt?"

Jo wrenched her lips out of Emily's ear long enough to check out my state of readiness, then to pause before she spoke.

"I think I want to eat cream pie more than I want to be filled by one, but let's start with a taste." There was no giggling now.

"Don't worry, like I said, he comes in a flood, not a drip, and refills quickly."

"Sort of like hot water on demand but with sperm?"

"You aren't the only one who knows how to use your tool."

I wanted to interrupt this snappy repartee, and contribute something smart like 'enough ping pong, let's play for real' since my neck was already tiring of swivelling to keep up, but even more, did not want to break the spell. Besides which, it was obvious that in this game, I was the ball being batted back and forth, not a player.

Emily and I had never experimented with dominance and submission but in my fantasies, it had always been me tying her to the bed. Apparently, reality was going to be a different story.

My wife was always able to read my mind. "Relax, this won't hurt a bit," she smiled at me, as she nudged Jo to her knees, close enough to my groin that her breath was warming my balls.

Jo cupped my buttocks in her strong plumber's hands as Emily pressed gently on the back of Jo's head, easing her face closer to my aching weapon. She did not force Jo to swallow my girth in one gulp, instead allowing Jo to stick out her tongue and lick all around my swollen head like it was a lollipop.

"This is the first time another woman has done that to me since Emily and I met," I pointed out.

"Worth the wait?" Emily responded with a teasing glint in her eye.

Jo proceeded to steady my cock by gripping the root. Her baby finger tickled my balls.

"Her tongue is very talented."

"Not more than mine I hope."

"Not more, just different. Like having butterscotch ripple instead of..."

"Just don't say 'cherry vanilla'," Emily chortled.

Jo was too busy dropping her lower lip and easing her mouth around my swollen head to join the banter.

"Nothing cherry or vanilla about you," I replied, as Emily had already been quite highly experienced when we had met, and possessed a healthy appreciation of kink.

My body quaked as Jo swallowed my length. Emily no longer was urging Jo forward. Instead, she dropped to her knees next to the plumber. The two women turned their faces to join together in a kiss, each on a different side of my cock, their tongues twisting around my meat. It only took a moment for my juices to start seeping out the slit. The two women hungrily took turns lapping it up, and then joined there lips in a deep tongue sharing smooch.

Jo explored my shaft with her fingers as Emily explored Jo's tits. I glanced down as Jo juggled my balls to see my wife's palm slide down the plumber's soft belly and Emily's middle finger pierce Jo's labia, triggering a release of delightful womanly scent. Jo shuddered up to her shoulders, which made her firm mid-sized boobs jiggle joyously.

"I think that he's about to explode," Jo said, then giggled, her fist closing around my root.

"Are you ready for great gobs of goo?" Emily asked, "because I'm sure he is ready to provide them."

Jo's answer was to tug my tip to her lips and then to lower her mouth down, almost ignoring my bulb but tightening her mouth so that her teeth teased my shaft.

Then Jo released her grip on my root, triggering a spurt of seed followed by a sustained surge. As Jo pulled her mouth back up my cock until she held only the pulsating head in her cheek, Emily began licking the overflow off Jo's chin. My cock kept pumping, yet stayed as stiff as it had ever been.

I was too busy to notice whether Jo started playing with Emily's tits first, or the other way round, but it did not really matter -- what was important was that they seemed comfortable with each other and with their bodies. They became totally focussed on each other to the extent that I don't think that Jo noticed when I took a half step back and my cock fell from her lips with a resounding 'plop'. That did enable them to join more fully in their kissing, sharing the snowball of my seed. Still, it seemed that they had entered a world all their own, with me no longer in it.

This did not upset me. Instead, I was fascinated watching the two females, so different in looks, playing together. I had never known much about Emily's bi curiosity, other than that it existed. Seeing her play up close and personal suggested that if she was new to lesbian frolicking, she was a quick study. As they played, I sat on the edge of our bed and slowly stroked my hardness.

Somehow, they had discovered a synchronicity. Both of them gently slid a hand along the other's belly until they pierced the labia with a middle finger.

I did not have a closeup view of what those digits were up to, but by all the wriggling and moaning going on, the two lasses clearly knew just where to touch, and how to apply that touch. Their kiss continued long past when I figured they must have traded my seed back and forth several times, and now were just twisting tongues for sheer joy.

My cock was quickly back to full hardness. I shifted around so that my tip gently rubbed against Emily's hip and then bounced over to tease our plumber's hip. My palms travelled around those hips, and I began to rub their backs, starting at the base where the divot marks the spine becoming an ass, up to the bump at the top where it became a neck. I chose to kiss the divot at the base of Jo's skull before doing the same to my wife.

As I planted each kiss, my shaft inevitably rubbed along their respective asses. That made Emily pull her lips from Jo's long enough to giggle and ask, "so how does your cock like our plumber's crack?"

I could only laugh in response, with Jo joining in.

"As much as I'm sure you'd love to fuck that fine ass, it's her frontal crack that I want to eat your seed out of, honey," Emily continued.

She reinforced her directions by easing Jo over until that fine ass was up in the air, presenting me with an excellent rear view of the dripping wet plumber's frontal crack, as Emily had termed it. Jo's labia were even more swollen, and dew coated her inner thighs. As she was turned, gravity took hold and her nectar dripped onto the floor.

"I HAVE to taste that before I fill it up with my cream for you to lick clean."

"Don't worry, dear. I will share."

Whether Emily meant that she would allow me a turn at licking Jo's crack after I filled it up, or Emily would snowball some of my own seed into my mouth was irrelevant. I just grabbed hold of the plumber's firm rounded hips and lined her cunt up with my cock tip. My shaft throbbed with anticipation.

I paused. A shiver of excitement ran through my body

Emily took advantage of that moment to reposition herself, lying on her back and sliding underneath Jo's body, so that her tongue could tease Jo's clit. As I slid my meat along Jo's slit, picking up some of her fluids to use as lube, my wife intermittently bathed me with her tongue, while still seeming to focus on our guest.

Jo lowered her lips to Emily's cunt and returned the favour. She did arch her back and raise her head up when I buried my length and girth inside her for the first time, using one long firm stroke to fill her to my root. Her muscles clamped tightly around me for a heartbeat, but then relaxed enough that I could provide a steady rhythm of fucking. Still, her cunt kept on trying to milk me as I slid in and out of her depths.

I was used to Emily getting wet during our sex, but Jo was flooded with fluids. Emily was catching some with her lips and tongue, when she was not busy bobbling Jo's clit or licking my meat as it moved above her mouth. I grasped Jo's boobs as handles to help my pace of fucking.

"So gooood" Jo moaned, briefly lifting her lips from my wife's clit. "Never been this turned on before. You guys are fucking me incredibly well. Going to explode soon."

"Don't hold back, "I replied. "I'm sure Emily can take it, and I'm almost ready too."

Emily was too busy to speak, but I could see that her hips had shifted from writhing beneath Jo's tongue to humping up off the floor -- a sure sign that she was about to climax. I just hoped that she would still have the strength after her orgasm to eat my cream out of the plumber's crack, and to share it with me.

As Jo had predicted, the sex did not continue for much longer before her climax quaked through her body. It started in her shoulders, ran along her spine. Her hips shook from side to side, and then pushed back hard against my body, burying my cock deep into her womb. She froze like that, her muscles milking me.

Despite the great gobs of goo I had already deposited in Jo's mouth, this drained my balls so thoroughly that I later saw the puddles on the floor where Emily had been unable to slurp up my overflow quickly enough. I held my tumescence inside Jo's cunt until it subsided, and I started to wilt. This took quite a while, since Emily's tonguing of Jo also made her lick my shaft, and occasionally tease my scrotum, prolonging my engorged state.

Finally, I was so soft that I fell out of the plumber's crack with a loud 'plop'. My wife paused in her swallowing of my cum from that crack just long enough to lick my head clean.

When Emily went back to explore the space I had freed up, trying to extract every bit of seed from Jo's gash, Jo spoke.

"Bring that cock around to my mouth. I want to see if Emily left anything for me to snake out of your drains."

I knelt beside Jo, not wanting to disrupt Emily's positioning. The sexy plumber easily turned her face and was rewarded by being able to catch a drop of semen dangling off my tip. She opened her mouth wide to show me it captured on her tongue, and then slowly swallowed.

That vision put me into a trance, spellbound watching the way her throat muscles worked. If I had not already had a sample of her exquisite oral skills, I would have stuck my cock right inside her lips to enjoy her talents. But in reality, even my reserves are finite, so I relaxed on the corner of the mattress and enjoyed the close up view as Jo lowered her face into position to 69 with my wife.

It did not take long before their climaxes approached, signalled first by Jo's shoulders shaking and Emily's hips starting to hump up off the mattress to demand that the plumber's tongue probe even deeper. The waves grew gradually at first, but before long they were matching moans with groans and writhing hard enough that I almost got bounced off the bed.

At some point, without realizing it, I started stroking my manhood back to hardness. I only got shaken out of my trance and recognized my engorged state when the two women's orgasms subsided enough for Emily to pull her face pout from between Jo's legs to say, "Oh, look, Jo, he's ready to fuck your classic plumber's crack. I hope you like anal."

Something told me that we were going to have lots of plumbing work done in the future. We still needed a hot tub, and to try out those handcuffs.

12