The Poet and the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Anteros
C_Anteros
26 Followers

After what felt like an eternity of waiting on Wednesday, he made his way back to Professor Bennett's office again. Jason knocked on the closed door and heard her voice from inside inviting him in. When he entered, she was sitting at her desk, looking intently at his poem. Her hair was tied back in a low ponytail, and she wore a camel colored sweater with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows.

"Have a seat, Jason," Professor Bennett said without looking up. Jason sat down in the plush armchair in front of her desk. "Tell me about your poem," she continued.

"Well," said Jason, fidgeting, "I tried to do what you said and, um, be more vulnerable. I mean, I tried to express my, uh, true feelings."

"Your true feelings," Professor Bennett mused. "Well, I commend you for expressing yourself honestly. You certainly seem to have taken my advice to heart."

"Is it okay? I was just trying to, um, convey—"

Professor Bennett looked up for the first time and set the poem down. "I know what you were conveying, young man. And yes, of course it is okay for you to express yourself. I want you to feel comfortable writing vulnerable poetry in my class. And in that regard, I'm very happy with this. In fact, I want you to take it further for me. I believe that, like many poems, this one is more effective read aloud. What I want you to do is just that, but I want you to read this to me in the manner it will be most effective. I want you to not just give me the words, but show me what this poem means, so that I can feel it, too. Does that make sense?"

Jason nodded.

"Stand up." Professor Bennett handed him the poem. "Read it to me. Take me with you, allow me to join you in the experience of the poem."

Jason's mouth was dry as he got up to read, and his stomach filled with butterflies. "I am famished," he began, "starving, a—"

Professor Bennett cut him off with a wave of her hand. "No, no, not like that. Come on, Jason, take a risk. Think about everything we've talked about. Give me something. Put yourself out there. I believe in you. Remember, you can do whatever it takes to bring meaning to your reading."

Jason looked up from the paper and locked eyes with his professor. As she stared intently at him, he searched her icy blue eyes, peering out at him from behind her horn-rimmed glasses, for a clue, trying to figure out what it was that she wanted. His mind raced, caught between wanting to make the impact she sought without, well, fucking up. Leaning forward, she set her elbows on the table and clasped her hands together, resting her chin on top of them.

"Go on, Jason," she whispered, her eyes flicking toward his chest. "You know what to do."

Suddenly, it was clear. With a deep breath, Jason took off his t-shirt. Professor Bennett's eyes leisurely gazed down at his chest and abdomen, then back up at his face. "Very nice," she said softly, raising an eyebrow and turning the corner of her mouth up ever so slightly. "Continue."

Mustering his courage, Jason took down his jeans and underwear in one swift movement, feeling the cool air brush his skin as he stood completely naked before his professor. A thrill shot through his stomach and into his chest.

Professor Bennett raised her eyebrows for a moment before she leaned back and gave him a warm smile. "Hmm, there we go," she purred. "That's much better. Now, continue. Read to me."

Jason cleared his throat and started over from the top. He felt at once powerful and vulnerable, and it turned him on to see her eyes take in every inch of his body. Seeing her gaze rest on his manhood sent a hot burst of arousal through him. He read the poem, each line slow and deliberate, his tone calm and authoritative. When he was finished, he was fully hard, his member pointing upwards straight at his professor. He took a deep breath and tried to own his arousal without shame.

"How was that?" Jason asked.

Professor Bennett bit her lip and looked into his eyes with fiery intensity. "Oh, Jason," she said, "I wouldn't want to undercut my lesson by simply telling you what I think. Let me show you how what kind of effect you had."

She tilted back her office chair and raised her right leg, laying it softly down onto the desk. Jason saw her loose tweed skirt spread out and, at bottom of her sculpted calf, a white canvas sneaker that he knew hid a flower tattoo. Before he could say a word, she brought her other leg up onto the desk, and as she reclined with her legs splayed wide in the skirt, he could see straight down between her thighs and discovered that, although it was too dark to see much detail, she was not wearing any underwear.

"Let me show you your poem's effect, Jason. Let me show you how wet I am."

Jason's jaw fell open as she slowly raised her skirt up past mid-thigh, revealing more of her pale, radiant skin, and kept going until it was bunched at her waist, and suddenly he saw fully bared her soft pink lips and a neatly trimmed triangle of wavy dark pubic hair above her sex, hinting at the natural color of the dyed blonde hair on her head. She brought a hand to herself and slowly teased her clit with a finger in slow circles. Almost involuntarily, Jason began to stroke himself.

"Mmm, very good," moaned Professor Bennett. She slipped her middle finger inside herself and brought it back out. "Do you see how wet I am? That's the power you have with the way you express yourself."

"Yeah," Jason breathed. "I see."

"Of course, I don't want you to have to do all the work yourself." She got up and the skirt fell back down, covering her up again, and she stepped forward to face Jason. Dragging her fingertips down his chest and stomach, she got down to her knees and wasted no time taking him in her mouth. Jason gasped as he felt the warmth and wetness envelop him, his whole body convulsing as her lips worked up and down his shaft. With her tongue, she teased his head, swirling it around in circles on the tip and licking up and down his length. Jason clutched her hair, careful not to push her head too hard. She sped up, bobbing up and down on his length, and when he looked down he saw her wriggle out of the skirt and begin masturbating again. Professor Bennett looked back up at him and took his whole length down her throat. With a breathy groan, she pulled him out of her mouth, a string of saliva hanging between his tip and her lips. "Mmm, that's a nice penis," she purred, eyeing his manhood as she stroked him. She spat on his shaft, gave a few more strokes, and took him back in her mouth.

"Oh my God, Professor Bennett," Jason breathed. "That's amazing." He ran his hands through her hair and caressed her shoulders and arms, feeling them under the soft fabric of her loose sweater as her mouth bounced up and down his length. She paused again, and sat back on her heels, looking up at him with those fierce blue eyes.

"My name's Melissa."

Jason nodded, catching his breath. "Right, Melissa. That was amazing."

Melissa stood up and kissed him. Her mouth opened up against his, and he felt a soft tongue brush against his own. Jason held one hand on the small of her back and held the other on the back of her head, pulling her into him. She inhaled sharply and kissed him harder, their tongues dancing together in their joined mouths. He felt her groin rub against his manhood. Suddenly she held his shoulders and pulled back.

"I hope you didn't think you were going to have all the fun today, Jason," she said softly.

"What do you mean?"

Melissa held a finger up to his lips and sat on top of the desk. She reached back and pulled out her hair tie with a flick of her wrist, shaking out her blonde hair around her shoulders. Leaning back, propped up on her elbows, she spread her legs again to expose her glistening slit at the edge of the wood.

"On your knees, young man," Melissa said, pointing at the carpet with a devilish smile.

Jason obliged, kneeling before her. Her hands descended on his head and she brought his mouth to her sex, which smelled sweet and deliciously musky. He lapped at her juices, tasting her wetness in slow strokes from bottom to top, finishing off with a flick of her clit that made her gasp in pleasure. Melissa gripped the back of his head tightly. "Yes, Jason," she hissed as his licks grew in intensity. "Just like that. God, that's good."

Jason swirled his tongue around her clit, stroking it in different directions and circling gently around it. He watched Melissa's thighs clench and release as he worked, watching her spread legs squirm in response to his efforts. She moaned, and, throwing her head back, crossed her arms and pulled her sweater off over her head. She wore nothing underneath, and Jason saw for the first time her small breasts, perky little peaks capped with pale pink nipples. Melissa squeezed and caressed them. She rubbed her nipples, her face contorted with pleasure. Below them, Jason could see her abdominal muscles, shiny with sweat, clench and writhe as he ate her out. He reached up, running his hands along her toned stomach on the way to her twins as he continued to lick her clit, and as he did so she tightly grabbed his hand and pressed it, hard, against them.

"Fffuck, yes," she breathed. "That's it, baby. Keep going, please keep going. Make me cum with that tongue."

Jason hungrily caressed Melissa's breasts and pinched and played with her nipples with his fingertips. Suddenly her back arched and her body convulsed with a breathy moan. Her quivering thighs squeezed tightly around his head.

"Oh, God!" She cried, her hands clutching the edge of the desk until her knuckles turned white. "Jesus fuck, Jason. Holy shit."

Melissa continued to writhe and convulse for several seconds as orgasm flooded her body. As she came back down, her legs released Jason and he looked up from between them, face dripping in her juices. He grinned as she looked at him, wide eyed, her mouth agape.

"Was that good?" Jason asked.

"Christ, that was incredible. Here," she said, getting up off the desk, "lie your ass down on that couch." She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him over to the coffee-colored leather couch, where he laid back, stiff manhood pointing up into the air. The surface of the couch felt cool on his skin.

"I need that fucking cock right now," Melissa hissed as stood over him him. She reached down and rubbed her clit. "Are you ready, baby? You want to feel this pussy?"

Jason nodded, breathless and speechless. Melissa squatted down onto him with one foot on either side of his hips, and he gasped and moaned as he felt her other lips engulf his length, inch by tantalizing inch. It was warm and wet and deliciously tight, and she rested her hands on his chest as she squatted up and down, the muscles of her thighs and calves pulsing.

Melissa locked eyes with him. "Ooh, I love that thick, juicy cock. You like it when I do this, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I do," Jason moaned. He ran his hands up her legs before gripping onto her hips as she bounced them up and down on his shaft. He brought his hips up in rhythm to meet hers as they came down, the smacking sound of flesh on flesh filling the office along with their grunts and moans. Without letting him slip out of her, Melissa got down onto her knees on top of him, leaning forward and kissing him again. She bounced her ass even faster, twerking on him, and the smell of sex filled his nostrils as he breathed more heavily. She lowered her head so that it was next to his. He ran one hand along the back of her head through her silky, straight hair, smelling her citrus shampoo, listening to her quick, heavy panting. Jason gripped Melissa's hair as he thrust his hips harder upwards into her.

"Spank me," she growled through clenched teeth, "spank my fucking ass." Jason slapped her buttock with a meaty thwack. She let out an urgent groan. "Harder!" she hissed. THWACK!

"Yes! That's it. Now suck on my little titties, baby." Melissa scooped up Jason's head and pressed it to her chest, and he eagerly took each of her perky twins in his mouth, teasing her nipples and nibbling them gently. She gasped and sighed, the motion of her hips becoming even more frantic. "Oh yeah, that feels nice," she murmured to herself.

Jason gave attention to both of Melissa's breasts as she rode him. He could feel her wetness dripping down from her sex until his thighs were slick with her juices. Her firm round ass bounced on his manhood, and he gripped it tightly and gave it a few more spanks as he sucked and licked her nipples. They fucked until she sat up for a moment, grinding her hips back and forth with him inside her to stimulate her clit. Her skin was slick and shiny with sweat, strands of blonde hair clinging to her forehead. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath.

"Oh, God," Melissa groaned, eyes rolling in ecstasy. "Let's go back to the desk. I want you to just fucking plow me." She stood up off of Jason, and he felt an electric jolt as his glistening wet manhood slipped out of her. Taking his hand in hers, she walked back to the desk and lay on her back on top of it, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him in. Jason leaned over her and slipped back inside her effortlessly. Melissa groaned and reached overhead to grab the edge of the desk, her hair spread in a halo around her head. Jason watched her twin peaks jump with every thrust, feeling his crotch collide rhythmically with her pubic mound.

"Fuck, yes," Melissa moaned, looking up at him. "You like that pussy, baby?"

"God, yes, I love it."

"It's all yours, Jason. Fuck your professor's little cunt as hard as you want!"

"Holy shit, you feel so good," Jason groaned as he thrust faster and harder. He explored Melissa's body with his hands, running them up her thighs, hips, squeezing her chest, caressing her arms. The desk made a rhythmic thudding sound as he rammed into her. Before long, he felt the beginnings of climax rising from his loins. The familiar glow began to intensify in his shaft and balls, and his grip on Melissa's flesh tightened as his breath quickened. She must have felt his cadence shift.

"Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" she gasped.

"Yeah, Melissa, I'm going to cum. I'm so close," Jason grunted.

"Do it," she commanded, squeezing his arm. "Cum on me, not in me. I want you to fucking paint me." At that moment he felt her walls tighten around him, squeezing his member inside her as she flexed her kegels. It sent a shockwave of pleasure through his shaft, and he gasped.

Melissa grinned with gritted teeth. "You love that, don't you?"

"I love it!" cried Jason, and at that moment he felt himself slipping over the edge as the pleasure in his loins reached a fever pitch, and moaning and gasping, he took his manhood out of her and stroked it, slick with her juices, as he came. He groaned as his cum shot across her body. Ropes of his seed crisscrossed her stomach, chest, and face, her glasses suddenly marbled with semen. It dripped from her cheeks and lips, which she promptly licked off. Melissa's hands caressed Jason's chest and arms before running across her own thighs, moving between them where she played with herself slowly. Her body glistened with sweat and cum, and the swell of her chest as she breathed sent her breasts rising up in the air and back down again.

"Mmm," she moaned, looking through her obscured glasses at the mess he had made on her torso, "that was so fucking hot, Jason."

Jason's breathing was heavy and deep. "Holy fuck, that was amazing," he gasped as he caught his breath, his head spinning.

"Damn, that's a lot of cum." Melissa scooped some off of her breast with a finger, observed it for a second, and plunged it in her mouth, sucking it cleanly off. "Yum!" she exclaimed, smiling playfully at Jason.

"Fuck. Now that is hot," he remarked.

Melissa reached across the desk for a box of tissues, and began wiping herself off. Jason took some and helped clean her up before he wiped of his manhood. As the two of them caught their breath, Melissa sat up with her legs dangling off the desk and put her arms around his shoulders.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did," she purred, swaying slightly side to side. She planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "You're a great student. And a fast learner."

"Thanks," he said. "I aim to please."

Melissa chuckled. "I can tell." She glanced behind him at a clock on the wall. "I think we should wrap this up, though. I have another meeting soon. And I don't think we want to be interrupted like this."

Jason smiled, looking down at their naked bodies. "I wouldn't want to keep you."

Melissa laughed. "I would love for you to keep me. I think this is going to be a good semester... for both of us." She tapped his chest with an index finger before turning around and gathering up her clothes. She threw the sweater on and then made a show of slowly bending over to pick up the skirt, affording Jason a great view of her shapely, athletic ass.

"I think I'd like to get plenty of study help from you," Jason said. "Preferably one on one."

Professor Bennett pulled the skirt up as she stood, looking back at Jason.

"That can be arranged," she said slyly. "We'll be in touch to schedule lots of additional time together."

"Thank you," Jason said, and he gathered his clothes to get dressed. With his pants on and t-shirt pulled over his head, he started towards the door.

"Oh, one last thing," said Professor Bennett. "Thank you for continuing to keep our... private meetings just between us two. "

"Of course."

"Especially don't tell Kurt," she added as she tidied her hair, peering into her handheld mirror. "That horny fucker would get so jealous."

Jason chuckled. "I won't tell him anything. Don't worry."

"Good."

Professor Bennet blew him a kiss, and with that he slipped out of the office into an empty hallway. Jason was still reeling from adrenaline, his hands trembling, as he made his way back to his dorm room. Thank God he took the poetry class, he thought. So far, college was looking promising.

C_Anteros
C_Anteros
26 Followers