The Policeman's Mistress Pt. 03

Story Info
Riley and Mistress get more acquainted...
1.6k words
4.68
9.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mistress had sent a text to Matt saying that she'd left, she walked over to the bathroom door and listened as Matt and Riley fucked. She was impressed with Riley's dominant attitude and after talking to her she knew that Riley could turn with some, persuasion.

She was really turned on listening to them and that's when she heard Matt call Riley Mistress, she nearly came on the spot. She waited for Riley to freak out but heard her take the role of Mistress for herself, "There's certainly potential for you baby." Mistress said quietly to herself.

With little time before they would come out of the bathroom Mistress decided to have a look around the house. She went straight to their bedroom, there was the typical wardrobes, bed side tables etc but when she went into the draws she found Riley's underwear collection. Mistress was quietly impressed, everything was sexy not a granny panty in sight.

She stole the smallest red lace set and snook down the stairs and slowly past the bathroom, sounded like they were showering together. She bit her lip, "Soon" she said to herself before slipping out the front door.

--------------- The Next Day -------------

Mistress had returned to the Policeman's residence, she was waiting for Matt to go to work and right on time he was out the door and off in his car. She was dressed similar to last night but different top, white and no bra.

She headed to the front door and knocked hard, "Oh hey gorgeous! Matt just left, how come you're not at work? He said he was meeting you at the station..." Riley was looking adorable in some small fluffy pjs.

"Girl that's because there's two Lucy's at the station, it's always getting us in trouble." Riley didn't look like she believed her but shrugged her shoulders and ushered Mistress inside. As Riley walked to the kitchen Mistress was staring at her ass cheeks on show as her shorts were eaten by her arse.

"Did you forget something last night? Or is this a social call?" Riley said turning as she smiled at her.

"Social hun and er, a bit of advice..." Mistress gazed at Riley's figure as she reached up to the cupboard collecting some glasses.

"You're welcome to stare at my ass some more or you can tell me why you're here chick?" Riley said turning around and catching Mistress staring, Mistress bit her lip smiling as she looked up and into her eyes.

"Can you blame a girl when you've got it on display?" She said playfully.

"No i can't, especially as all I've done since meeting you is just think why the fuck does Matt have a stunning partner i hate this bitch!" She said laughing sliding across a drink.

"I thought the same of you last night! I'm bi more in favour of the ladies but damn I'd go straight for Matt. But you got there you bitch!" They both laughed and started to drink.

"So, you wanted advice?" Riley said.

"Yeah i loved your style last night and was wondering if you had any sexy sets i could try on? Unfortunately I'm suffering with an overload of granny panties. When i saw the short shorts i figured you dress sexy in every way possible." Mistress was of course lying but it was being eaten up.

"Girl, i got you I'm actually a rep for this amazing lingerie shop come on." They headed up the stairs, "So girl or boy?" Riley asked as they got to the top.

"Don't judge but, both... it's a couple." She said biting her lip.

"Fuck... you dirty little perv, i love it! You are like the IDEAL third party by the way they are so lucky." Riley opened her cabinets to reveal the collection, "Only thing stopping me and Matt from you know threesomes etc is I can't share... just the thought of him with someone else makes my blood boil."

"Right, I'll just keep those thoughts to myself then ey?" Mistress said laughing. Riley also laughed and started looking through sets of what to give her.

"I had this amazing red set but, i can't see it... to be fair it is Matt's favourite so i probably couldn't give you that one anyway..." Great taste Matt thought Mistress, "But this pink one? No this black leather set Mmm! This would look fucking hot as hell on you! Try it on!"

She didn't need asking twice and took the set into the walk in dresser. She pulled out her phone and messaged a contact, "Take him." Before locking it again. She stripped and put on the set fishnets and all, before opening the doors.

"Fuck!! You look insane girl, neither one of them is gonna be able to resist you wearing that, "turn around turn around!!" Mistress spun to reveal her arse eating the thong.

"This definitely feels like me." She said turning back around and walking towards Riley, "And it's really... turning me on..." She got down to her knees and started crawling towards Riley.

Before Riley could object she spoke again, "Can you take some pictures for me babe? don't want to waste this do I?" She passed her phone across on camera. She got down into Doggy seductively staring up to the camera, her arse hanging in the air.

"This could go in fucking Nutz... page 3 fucking anything..." Riley said, the phone buzzed and an alert came through 'Do you want pictures?' from Dani.

"Lucy... erm Dani is asking if you want some pictures?" Riley was really turned on.

"Do you want to see some pictures, Riley?"

"Fuck yes... is it Dani Boy or Dani Girl?"

"That's my Dani, she's a fuck buddy but she likes to send me pictures, videos when she's fucking someone else..." Mistress crawled up and was now between her legs texting back to Dani to send them through.

Mistress handed her the phone and pushed her onto her back, "Just lay there and wait for them." Riley's body was tingling, mistress spread her legs by the knees after pulling off her soft pj bottoms.

Riley was surprised but offered no resistance, she felt Mistress kissing down the side of her thighs as the first picture came through. It was a redheaded girl with tattoos and amazing tits with a very hard veiny cock half way down her throat, "Fuck me..." Mistress then started to lick her clit slowly and attentively feeling her body react, "Fuuuuck me..." another picture came through of her licking the tip, 'Put it between your tits' Riley sent back.

Mistress started to go faster and felt Riley getting wetter and her thighs were getting tighter around her head, that's when the picture came through just as requested this time a video of Dani Slamming her tits up and down on the cock shouting "Don't you fucking cum! Don't you fucking cum!!! Before releasing the cock and slapping it before biting the shaft hearing the man shout in pain.

"Why the fuck am i sooo fucking turned on by this!!!?" Her eyes rolled back and her hands reached out grabbing the bedsheets hard as she reached her edge, "I'm going to cum on your face Lucy!!!"

"Call me, mistress." Mistress had stopped just as she was going to cum.

"What?! Don't fucking stop please!!!"

"Call. Me. Mistress." she said lightly breathing on her sensitive clit, her finger tip teasing inside her pussy.

"Fucking Mistress make me cum pretty please!!" Mistress slid her fingers deep inside her pussy and massaged her as only a woman can whilst also licking her clit quickly, Riley came in seconds and flooded her bedsheets with her cum.

Riley's entire body relaxed and she was sprawled out on the bed exhausted. But before she could catch her breath she felt Mistress straddle her face and started grinding her pussy against Riley's face, "My turn slut."

Riley could already feel her pussy was soaking wet but was uncomfortable she didn't like being dominated... "Lucy i don't-" Mistress planted her pussy over her mouth with all her weight and said softly.

"I'm not Lucy, I'm your Mistress and you'll do what the fuck i tell you or else." she started grinding again, "Stick out your tongue so i can use it!!" Riley reluctantly agreed. Another buzz came from the phone, "Been making requests have we Riley? Mmm she's fucking milking that married cock for all it's worth, I'm going to make another assignment... Make him cum again but this time in your pussy." She threw the phone away and grabbed rileys hair grinding hard against her tongue faster and faster until she let out an enormous scream and lifted off just as she came releasing her cum onto her face.

Riley sat up and stood by the bedroom door, "I need you to get dressed and to leave." Mistress smiled.

"You liked me between your legs..." Riley shifted uncomfortablely.

"You liked Dani's pictures..." Mistress stood up and slowly walked towards Riley she tried to reach out and Riley smacked her hand away.

"Matt doesn't find out about this. Never."

"If you're worried about Matt I'll just suck him off and you'll be even... I've been waiting for an excuse."

"You stay the fuck away from him! Get out!" Riley picked up her clothes and shoved them into her arms and pushed her out of the bedroom door closing it behind her.

Riley's phone started pinging, 'got your number from Matt ages ago thought you'd want your own copies 😉' "Fucking bitch!" All of Dani's pictures came through but also some of Mistress between Riley's legs and ontop of her face. "How the fuck did she get those?! What the fuck am I going to do?!"

She heard the door close and started to cry into a pillow... then two things entered her mind... first one was Dani was wearing what looked like her missing red set... the second thing was from her session with Matt last night, "Mistress!" She shouted.