The Policeman's Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress cums for dinner...
2.6k words
4.6
18.3k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt didn't know what to do, he'd never felt this way. He started his car and pulled out the hotel car park without texting Riley back and just started driving. He didn't know where he was going until he got a call, it was from his partner Lucy, "'Ey up mate heard you got signed off early? Who's pussy did you lick to get that deal?!" She was laughing as she spoke, "Just your mums, tasted better than usual actually" it was so easy with Lucy just banter and it was nice to forget about what had just happened even for a second, "Anyway Luce I'm heading back to the station to pick up my car, I'll give you a bell in morning when I'm picking you up."

"Haha Prick, no worries see you then lovely. Say hi to Riley, Poppy & Lizzie for me!" Thats one detail the mistress didn't know yet, Matt was also a father. His eldest, Poppy, was 3 years old and Lizzie was just turning 2. They are the light of his life, made everything feel even worse.

Matt drove around the city for 30min before eventually pulling in to the station to get in his personal car. He locked up and got inside his Range Rover before feeling his phone go off again. He pulled it out the contact "mistress xxx" appeared on the screen. He decided to answer, "Good Boy for answering, how's my bitch feeling?"

"Fuck off, you-"

"Oh i don't think so baby, not with all the evidence i have of your adultery... Do you think Riley wants to see? I'm right outside I could go in and show her."

"What?! You don't know where i live, you couldn't be outside my house!"

"Bare with me..." Matt received a text, it was a picture of the front of Matt's house, "You were saying?"

"Stay the fuck awa-"

"I don't think you get to give orders here Matt, do you?!" Matt's heart was beating so fast sweat beginning to pour from his head.

"What do you want? Money?" Matt shouted,

"...Do i seem like the kind of woman that needs money, Matt?" Matt was silent,

"I'm the kind of girl that loves to get what she wants... and right now... i want your cock again."

"You just raped me, not even an hour ago and you want more?! It's not happening you evil twisted bitch!" Matt couldn't hear anything, "you there?!" Matt shouted, he then checked the line to make sure it wasn't disconnected but then he heard a car door close followed by the crunch of the gravel, she was walking to his house, "Oi you better not be going to my house?!" Matt started the engine and sped out of the station as fast as he could.

Matt lived just 5 minutes away from the station, the phone connected to the bluetooth on his car and he heard knocking, "No!!!!" He sped past cars and cut corners trying to get home as fast as possible, Mistress was now at the front door and knocked hard, "Hi there, really sorry to bother you I work with Matt." Mistress said, "Oh are you his new partner Lucy? He's told me so much about you are you finally coming for dinner?" That was Riley rolling out the red carpet for her husbands rapist, "You've got it, i just couldn't stay away any longer because Matt's told me all about his gorgeous wife/chef!" Mistress lied and laughed as she did, so believable Riley didn't question it one bit, "Do you know when Matt will be back? figured if you're partners you'd get off at the same time?"

"Trust me Matt tends to get me off before himself, he's such a good guy like that." Matt heard her giggle after that and silence from Riley.

"But it shouldn't be much longer, i imagine he'll be bursting through the door any second." Mistress said as she looked around noticing all the family photos,

"Aw good, i can't wait to have him home."

"Special night planned after dinner?"

"Well the kids are asleep so-"

"Ah the kids are asleep... no wonder you look so good tonight Riley." He heard Riley laughing, "Thanks, just wanted to make an effort you know?"

"Honey, it shows... Matt's a lucky guy, I'd have had you all to myself." Matt pulled into his drive, "I'll remember that offer should anything happen" Riley joked back laughing but Matt didn't hear mistress laughing.

He bolted out of the car and sprinted up the steps to his house and swung open the door striding through the house to the kitchen at the back. Opening the door he see's them both his eyes attracted to Mistress first, she'd changed her all black outfit she had her hair up in a ponytail minimal make up on except the thick red lipstick, she was wearing ripped blue skinny jeans that clung around her round ass perfectly and showed fishnet stockings in the holes with a checkered flannel shirt with a few buttons undone. Matt then looked across at Riley and she had made a huge effort, she too was wearing fishnets but with short shorts (Matt's favourite) with a black tank top no bra showing her pierced nipples. Riley had never been one to be conservative etc she liked how she dressed and didn't care about anyone else. She had make up on, a choker around her neck, and bleach blonde hair in pigtails. If it hadn't been for Mistress, Matt would have thrown her on the kitchen top and fucked her all night long.

"Hey honey! Finally, you've got Lucy to come for Dinner! I thought you'd have told me so i would've made more food for us all, also you could have told me she is an absolute supermodel!" She winks at mistress and laughs turning back to the hob continuing to cook dinner, "Please, Matt's not going to notice me when he's got that arse at home!" Mistress and Riley laugh together, this is Matt's absolute nightmare, "Can i borrow Matt for a sec hun whilst you cook dinner? There's been a development in one of our open cases and not being boring or anything but it is confidential."

"Sure of course go in the study, just don't ware him out Lucy I've got plans for him tonight!" Riley sticks out her tongue laughing, "Okay I'll go easy on him just this once" Mistress takes Matt's hand and drags him into the study and locks the door behind them.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that on the phone?! Do you not realise i can end your marriage, your career and oo you have kids? Good luck seeing them again, Daddy." Mistress changed her tone to more seductive when she called Matt Daddy, "Stop, don't call me that." Matt said through gritted teeth, "What, Daddy? Don't you like it, Daddy?" She said pouting her lips, "No only my kids can call me that."

Mistress smiled, "oh i don't think so Daddy..."

Mistress stepped forward and pushed Matt down onto the chair before climbing onto his lap, "Mmm Daddy i think you like it really..." Matt looked away and remained silent as Mistress began grinding on his growing cock, "I've learnt things tonight haven't i Daddy, I've learnt-oh fuck yeah!" Mistress moaned as Matt's cock throbbed against his jeans as she rubbed her clit against it, "Firstly, I have learnt you're a Daddy... Secondly, I'm going to fuck your wife-!" Mistress put one hand to matt's mouth to keep him quiet and the other around his throat, "Thirdly and finally, she's going to want it! i can tell a slut when i see one and you've got a dirty slut for a wife, its only fair i get a taste!"

Matt moaned in anger and pleasure as Mistress started grinding harder and faster. She began to moan louder before leaning in and sinking her teeth into Matt's neck as she orgasmed hard! Matt moans in pain until she releases him, "These tight jeans and that fucking massive cock, I guess Riley is lucky as well." Mistress stands before unzipping Matt's pants pulling out his throbbing cock, "I'll tell you what, Riley wants your cock tonight so if you don't cum in what 5 minutes? i will stop and you'll have the... ability to satisfy her? Granted it will be coated in my cum so I'd stick it in her as fast as you can." She pulled out her phone and set a timer of 5 minutes and plunged Matt's thick cock between her lips her teeth running against his shaft sucking hard whilst staring into his eyes as she eventually presses go.

Matt is just staring at the timer as Mistress starts attacking his cock with all her mite, "ohh fuck i love this married cock" she says as she jerks his now wet cock so hard and fast before pulling up her top and wrapping her tits around his cock slamming them up and down, the faster she went the more she could feel his cock throb. She licked the tip as it poked through her tightly wrapped tits before staring at him, "You going to last? You going to resist cumming all over these beautiful tits?" Matt stared at the timer only 4 minutes left, "I guess I need to take a different approach." She stands pulling down her jeans and straddling him she slides her soaking pussy onto his shaft again biting Matt to stop herself from screaming. She was so wet you could hear it as her cheeks slammed against Matt's Torso.

She grabbed his neck again and choked him as she whispered in his ear "Fuuuuuck I'm cumminnnng" Matt felt the cum hit his cock and begin flowing down his shaft and onto his balls and he moaned as the pussy gripped his cock tighter and tighter... he was close, but only 2 minutes 36 seconds left he thought he could do it, "Mm fuck" she slapped his face after finally releasing his throat, "Only one thing for it.." she turned around and Matt discovered she had a butt plug, he watched as she slowly popped it out and brought his tip to her asshole before squeezing it into her tight hole. She grabbed his hand and bit onto his palm hard, Matt had never felt anything like it and his cock was begging to cum now, it throbbed as she bounced slowly, "Mmm you like fucking my asshole don't you, Daddy? Does your wife let you fuck her asshole Daddy? i can talk to her and convince her, Daddy."

She started going faster and faster, Matt could barely see straight but he could see the phone 47 seconds left! Mistress pulled her ass off his cock and got down between his legs and aggressively sucked his cock to within an inch of his life before reaching the last 10 seconds and she just started jerking his cock so fast and hard that Matt's whole body tensed up. He closed his eyes and gripped the chair moaning, it seemed like an eternity had past and it was getting painful to hold it in this long before he opened his eyes to see she had paused the timer at 00:01 seconds! She sat smirking at him but Matt had had enough, he pushed her down and stood over her his cock throbbing his hands balled into fists, as he was about to attack there was a knock, "Hey guys, quit working and come get dinner its on the table... Matt?"

"Yeah abso-" Mistress plunges his cock to the back of his throat, "Lutely! We're just coming now babe." Mistress sucks tightly and jerks his cock until Matt hears Riley walk away, as he tries to pull out his cock Mistress bites onto his cock until she releases it laughing.

He gets dressed and goes to the door, "Don't you think you should give it a sec bitch?" pointing at his pulsing bulge, she squeezes back into her incredibly tight jeans and walks over to Matt, "You still taste fucking amazing, best bitch I've got.. and don't you worry I've told all my girls about you."

"The fuck do you mean?" Matt said alarmed, "You know the redhead Dani i was with at the hotel? She's not my only student you know, the city is full of them and they all have permission to dominate, to use and abuse you..." she leaned in and stuck her tongue in Matt's mouth massaging his own while stroking the bulge, Matt pushed her off and she stood there smirking, "I'll go out first Daddy.." she opened the door and went round the corner to Riley, "Think Matt's just headed to the bathroom he won't be a sec."

Matt decided it'd be a good idea to head to the bathroom, he splashed water in his face and stared into the mirror before drying off with a hand towel. As he reached for the door it opened and Riley appeared, "Babe i just can't wait any longer I need your thick cock!" she wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up wrapped her legs around him tightly squeezing out some of his air, "Oof bab what about.. Lucy, she's right outside! We can't do this!"

"Babe it was her idea, i love that you have a partner thats... into girls? She kinda told me by how flirty she is with me... to be honest if i was a lesbian or even bi I'd definitely want her." Riley starts kissing Matt's neck, he didn't even know what to say after hearing Riley's approval of Mistress, "What'd you mean it was her idea?" He said in shock,

"She said i should come back here and see if you needed any... help?" Matt's phone buzzed with a text they read it together on the bathroom worktop as it popped up on the home screen "called back to the station, you two have fun 😉😘" Riley grinned and bit her lip before sliding down Matt's Body until she was between his legs.

"Babe you are already rock solid, i should wear this outfit more often!" she grabs his cock by the base and pulls it out from his pants. Before Matt could stop her she started sucking his cock, not like the mistress it was slow and specific to his head before slowing building up going deeper down his shaft, "Babe..." Riley pulled the cock out of her mouth and Matt panicked thinking she's going to taste Mistress, "Your cock tastes... fucking insane!" Without another breath she swallows as much of his cock as she could slathering it with all her saliva until it was soaking wet, "Bend me over and fuck me with your big cock!" Matt pushed her over the worktop her juicy ass hanging in the air as he plunged his cock deep inside her pussy, Riley screamed out as Matt became a man possessed. He stuffed her wet red lace panties in her mouth grabbed her pig tails and rammed his cock deep into her pussy over and over again until screamed orgasming the loudest Matt had heard in a very long time.

Matt could hold on no longer as he stared at Riley in the mirror... he began to think of Mistress and it was like electricity ran through his body creating an instant reaction in his cock. Riley sensed he was cumming and got down on her knees and sucked his cock until it flooded her mouth. She moaned hard as she swallowed every drop, "Thank you mistress..." Matt said panting heavily before panicking after realising what he'd said,

"Mistress?" Riley was confused until she assumed it was a roleplay and decided she should play along, "Mmm you made Mistress very happy, don't you love me so much better than your boring wife?" She said staring into his eyes, Matt stared deep into her perfect blue eyes, "Yes Mistress."