The Policeman's Mistress Pt. 04

Story Info
Dani's photoshoot fun with Married Matt.
2.1k words
4.62
8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*To refresh memories you might want to read Part 1 or Married Man's Aggressive Nurse before reading to get a clear image of Dani but not essential*

-------------

Matt got in his car and left for work wondering what, if any, long term consequences could come from calling Riley Mistress last night. He was hoping that she would forget about it but she made reference this morning, "Your wife's back so don't be expecting any morning Blowjob, who knows who'll be waiting for you tonight though" She said before swaying off to the bathroom.

Matt sighed as he pulled into the station got out and was greeted by his partner, Lucy. She flashed a smile and a drink, "BJ?"

"You read my mind." He said smiling accepting the orange juice and nudging her shoulder to shoulder playfully as they headed inside together.

"Stop and head back out, domestic call out a Miss Dani Tress." The pair laughed and headed back out to the squad car,

"I'm driving, you handle this I got the last one." Matt said taking the keys out of her fingers.

"Fuck that, the last one was dodgy Dave and my skin didn't feel right for a week. Miss Dani is all yours pal."

"For the record i think you and Dodgy Dave would be a wonderful couple, real sexual chemistry like that is hard to find these days." Lucy smacked Matt on the arm as they sat down.

"Vic's address is just round the corner at 42 Chapel Hill, looks she's been caught for prostitution in the past but nothing for 12 months."

"Received." Matt stated.

"There you go, she'll love a man in uniform you might get an actual BJ instead of just orange juice. Bet you're happy to go in now aren't you! I won't tell Riley... promise." Lucy said laughing as Matt twisted the key and headed down the road.

-----------

They pulled up outside the house and Matt got out tapping the car roof above Lucy's passenger seat as he made his way towards the front door. He knocked loud and firm waiting for Dani.

Dani was waiting by the door patiently and as she heard the knock she got a text, "Take him." She smiled devilishly and felt herself get instantly turned on.

The door opened and as it did Matt started to speak, "Hello Miss Tress..." The penny dropped after saying the name and Dani's appearance confirmed his suspicions. It was Dani that he'd met back at the hotel before his night with the Mistress. Thick red hair tied up in pigtails, glasses, shiny red lips and a robe covering her body.

Matt was frozen stiff, staring her in the eyes fearing for what was going to happen, "Hello, Officer." She said smiling, "Wave at your partner to say you're coming inside." Matt turned and signalled to Lucy everything was okay before heading inside.

As soon as Matt walked past Dani he heard the door close, lock latch and felt he hand spank his firm arse hard. The other hand grabbed a handful of his hair after tipping over his hat and yanked it tight his knees bending so his ear rested beside her lip as she'd planned.

"Let's go handsome, I've been waiting to taste you since i saw you at the hotel." She bit his ear and sucked on his neck until a hickey appeared and pushed him to ground. When he turned onto his back she was stood over him before she undid her robe letting it drop behind her.

"Look familiar?" She said as she displayed a Red Lingerie set that seemed far too small for her large curves. "Borrowed it from your 'wife' but I don't think she has my body does she?"

Matt's cock was growing hard as a rock throbbing against his trousers, he refused to answer or even look at her.

"Mmm is that me or the meds stud? You like your ass getting spanked? I'll bear that in mind." She said grabbing hold of his jacket and pulling him too his feet against the wall.

"The fuck do you mean meds?!" Matt shouted.

"Couldn't take any chances, Mistress said she needed us ready to transfer." She got her phone out of her bra and sent a text to Mistress.

After, she dropped to her knees like a rock in water and pulled his cock from his pants as quickly as possible before absolutely devouring his cock that Matt's knees buckled under the force. She was sucking for dear life groaning loudly while Matt's eyes rolled back.

She took it out sand slapped it against her cheek and tongue, swallowing more and more every time she opened her mouth. Her phone went off and she laughed, "Take my phone and take pictures."

"Fuck that." Matt said and dropped the phone to the ground, as it hit the floor he felt her hands grip his balls and teeth dig into his shaft. Matt's knees buckled but Dani didn't let go so he couldn't fall he was shaking smashing his fists against the wall behind him.

"You want to try that again?!" Dani screamed handing him the phone, her hand still wrapped around his balls gripping them tighter and tighter. Matt showed willing and pointed the phone down to Dani.

"The best thing is..." She swallowed Matt's shaft down to the base as Matt took his first picture, "I can do whatever i want to this cock and.." Matt kept taking pictures as she liked his tip and played with his head, "You'll stay so fucking hard for me. Now send them through to Mistress."

Dani heard the sound with the pictures going through to the Mistress, "Good Boy, is that precum i taste??" Matt ignored her and balled his fists against the wall as she kept jerking his cock. Her phone chimed with a text that came through, "Read it."

"She wants y-" as he spoke Dani slapped his cock down so hard Matt growled as his throbbing cock bounced up and down.

"Start again." Dani said as she stood up peeling off her red lace thong.

"...SHE wants you to put it between your tits." He said staring at the ceiling,

"Mouth." Dani whispered but Matt ignored, without warning Dani struck him between the legs with her knee dropping Matt to the ground on all fours. She grabbed a handful of his hair and threw him back against the wall pulling him to his feet biting down hard onto his neck harder and harder until Matt screamed in pain.

"Mouth!" Matt slowly opened it and she slid her tongue inside massaging every inch before stuffing her thong inside his mouth. She dropped down to her knees and pushed his cock between her tits and started bouncing them incredibly tightly faster and faster, Matt was taking pictures until,

"Video now!" Dani shouted and as soon as he clicked record she started screaming, "Don't you fucking cum! Don't you fucking cum!!!" She pulled his cock out from between her tits and struck it hard before biting down on his cock again. Matt stopped recording and cried out in pain again.

"You keep taking pictures until I let you cum all over my face, Mistress says I'm not to use my pussy unless she says... nothing about using your face though." Dani pulled him over to a desk and pinned him down on his back. She took the phone out of his hands and planted her pussy down onto his face and kept documenting everything with pictures and videos.

She grinded against his face her bush getting wetter and wetter as she went faster using his face. She sat up letting him breathe and pulling the thong out of his mouth and grabbing his tongue pulling it out viciously before planting her clit against it.

As she moaned louder getting closer and closer to cumming the next thing Matt felt was something, presumably the thong, being wrapped around his balls and shaft. "Okay stud... soon as i cum... I'll return the favour... God i love grinding against your fucking married face!" Matt's cock was still throbbing in the air and he just wanted this to be over, he started flicking his tongue and reached up to spread her ass cheeks.

"Oooh hello, studly wants to help ey?! How'd a girl get so lucky mmm! Fuck! Yes!" She grabbed his hands and pushed them back down onto the table, "But i prefer it when i fucking use you, so fucking cut it outttt.... oh fuck... I'm... I'm... I'm fucking cumming!! Aarrrghhhh fuck!! You feel my cum you little fuck?! Mmm can't wait for your little vanilla wife to taste it on your beard later, fuck!! Good boy."

Dani leant down and grabbed the cock by the base and sat forward letting Matt breathe for a second before wrapping her thighs around his neck and squeezed hard, his hands gripping each thigh trying to release as he started going bright red instantly.

"Right returning the favour, you ready? What's up stud can't talk?! Oh no, I won't hear your whining..." She started jerking his cock faster and faster whilst latching her lips tightly around the head of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the tip faster and jerked harder. Matt was screaming but with the air choked out of him, "You going to cum for me stud, come on cum?! Can you cum without any air?!" She laughed mercilessly as she jerked his cock until the cum squirted from the tip and she instantly stopped jerking his cock.

Matt's whole body jerked up and down as Dani laughed taking a video of Matt's ruined orgasm. She released his head and spun around on his body, her large breasts pushed up against him and ass pushed up in the air. "Was that so hard? Oh no did i ruin your orgasm?? Poor Studly..." She slapped his cheek over and over.

Her phone buzzed again, she looked at the text and laughed again, "Oh it ain't over to till the boss says so." His cock still throbbing in the air glistening with spit and cum she grabbed his cock and planted it inside her pussy and Matt screamed with it still so sensitive.

"Fuck sake you fucking bitch get-" Dani put her hand over his mouth and started to twerk her ass up and down his shaft harder and faster screaming as she does, "Shut the fuck up prick and let me just use this monster married cock for what it's good for."

The door behind him burst open and Lucy his partner appeared to Matt's relief, "Luce thank fuck please, help me!!"

She just stood there, he could see her eyes darting between Dani and Matt's eyes, "Too late!!" Dani started screaming as she came all over his cock and felt Matts cock erupt inside her with so much cum. Lucy just stood there so Matt tried to stand up off the desk but felt Dani's legs wrap around him, her arms around his neck as she clung to him girating her body abusing his cock with post orgasm torture,

"Lucy fucking help!!" Dani was just laughing and moaning until Matt broke her hold and threw her to the ground at Lucy's feet, "Arrest her!" Matt said as he fell to the ground in exhaustion. Lucy stared at Dani before her worried look, turned into a smirk.

"How the fuck do you think the 'meds' got in your system Stud?" Dani said laughing before standing up next to Lucy.

"Lucy?! The fucking Orange juice?!" She glanced to Dani and they shared a passionate kiss, Matt could see them massaging each others tongues before Dani grabbed her by the ponytail and told her,

"Go clean up, bitch." Throwing her down onto her knees but Lucy moaned in pleasure obeying every word she crawled over to Matt and started to clean every drop of cum both his and hers moaning lounder and louder the more she ate as his cock slid to the back of her throat.

"Your turn will come." Dani said as she straddled Lucy's back and pushed on the back of her haid until she was choking hard spluttering Matt was moaning his cock red raw after cumming again and again.

Dani pulled her free and she was grinning ear to ear before licking up the side of Matt's face, "Mmm fuck! Can't wait." Lucy said as she slapped his cock just as Dani had done and turned back to the door, "Meet you back at the car boss." She said winking as she left.

"She's going to be a real firecracker... I'll send the rest of these to Mistress, you get yourself off... if you have anything left!" Dani laughed and pushed Matt out the door slamming it behind him.

Matt was laid on all fours feeling the gravel beneath him he just wanted it to open up and swallow him whole. That's when his own phone buzzed in his pocket, "We need to fucking talk!!" from Riley, he looked up to the car and saw Lucy smiling back at him.