The Politician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last traces of pleasure faded, Lilly was abruptly and unceremoniously removed from the room. There were no words of gratitude or appreciation expressed by the men who had indulged in their desires with her. She had served her purpose, fulfilling their needs, and now she was deemed no longer necessary.

Wrapped in a mix of emotions, Lilly was left feeling discarded and disposable. It fed her desire for degradation and fueled her sense of submission. The absence of gratitude only heightened her sense of being objectified, reinforcing the depths to which she had willingly surrendered herself.

As Lilly grappled with the abiding feeling of being dehumanized and treated as a disposable commodity, she found it difficult to rationalize the mindset of those who had used and discarded her so callously, but she felt a deep sense of gratitude that they had fulfilled her desire for such an experience.

For Lilly, this experience represented the epitome of submission and the ultimate fulfillment of her fantasies. The absence of identity and the unrelenting physicality of the encounters allowed her to transcend the confines of her public life and indulge in the depths of her desires. In that moment, she fully embraced her role as a willing object of pleasure, finding fulfillment in her complete surrender.

As the car sped away from the location, the hood was finally removed, allowing Lilly to see the world outside once again. Blinking in the newfound light, she turned to the coordinator who had accompanied her on this journey. Curiosity burning within her, Lilly couldn't resist asking about the number of men she had encountered and where they had come from. In a light-hearted tone, she even joked that they at least all owed her their vote at the coming election.

However, the coordinator's response was enigmatic and non-committal. Refusing to divulge any details, he simply inquired whether Lilly was satisfied with the experience. Lilly, understanding the unspoken rules, answered in understated tones that she was indeed satisfied.