The Poolside Experience

Story Info
Shawn meets up with a girl on the internet.
1.4k words
4.08
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Sara in a chatroom. She lived only about an hour away from me, and we both seemed really into each other, so we arranged a time when I could come over and we could meet in person. I was 19, and she had just turned 18, and we were both eager to meet.

The time finally came, and I pulled up to the place we agreed to meet, and she walked up with her best friend. I totally understood having her friend with her, being that we were just meeting face to face for the first time after only talking online. She quickly grew comfortable with me anyway, and her friend left.

Sara and I walked and talked a long while through the neighborhood, and I couldn't help but stare at her with a certain desire. Deep inside I was hoping she would notice and reciprocate, but this being our first meeting, all I thought was appropriate was just imagining running my fingers through her long red hair, and wondering if the carpet matched the drapes. She must have caught my stares at least once, because she turned her head away and blushed at one point. We walked and talked more and eventually came to the community pool.

Sara led me inside the pool enclosure, and we snuck into the bathroom. I can't remember now how many people were in the pool area, I just knew there were people there. She locked the door and pounced on me, kissing me furiously and grabbing desperately at my crotch. I had no idea so far that she was this into me, but her being this hungry for my cock was really turning me on, so I responded by leaning into her kisses and grabbing her firm round ass.

She started kissing down the side of my face and found a specific spot on my neck that almost brought me to my knees. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slid it up off of her, revealing a nice pair of young braless breasts that seemed to be calling my name. I grabbed one of her light pink nipples in my lips and sucked and nibbled like my life depended on it. I heard her breath catch and she let a soft moan escape her tight lips.

Her hands were greedily grabbing around my crotch, and I couldn't resist the opportunity to give her exactly what she wanted.

"Let me help you find it,"  I whispered in her ear, and I loosened my belt and let my pants fall. She examined the bulge in my underwear with an expression a blend of surprise and hunger. Her response was to drop to her knees, yank my underwear off, and grab hold of my member. She had both hands around it, and studied it like she would be graded on it.

"Ever seen one up close?"

"Yes, but never one this appetizing," she said as she opened her mouth wide and fed herself my cock. She must have heard the light moans I was letting escape, because she started testing different tactics to get me to make different noises. She sucked harder and deeper to get me to gasp and squirm, but the reaction she loved came from the next thing she did.

Sara adjusted her stance a bit, and said, "watch this."

She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and slowly gathered every inch of my cock as deep as she could get it, and rocked her head back and forth to signal that she wanted me to fuck her throat. I grabbed a handful of her soft red hair and stuffed myself as deep into her throat as I could get, and began thrusting in and out until she started choking. As she forced my cock out of her mouth, she spit on it with all the slobber that came up when she gagged on me, and spread the spit on my cock like lube. I put two fingers under her chin and eased her gaze upward to my eyes, and told her to take her pants off.

She unbuttoned her pants and let them fall, and stood there in just her thong. I commented how sexy she looked but then ordered her to take it off and sit on the counter.

When she got up on the counter with her naked body, I told her to spread her legs and lean back. I got down on my knees and wasted no time burying my face in the pinkest pussy I had ever seen. I flattened my tongue and flicked it all over her clit. I rolled my tongue up and slid it inside her pussy and fucked her with it. I sucked on her clit and slid two fingers inside. The whole while she was breathing heavy and rocking her hips around to meet up with my oral actions. I hooked my two fingers up inside her and teased her g spot while licking her clit. She squirmed and moaned in response, and I kept going. She put her hand on the back of my head and her moans got louder. I increased my tongue and finger intensity until I felt the hand on the back of my head grab a clutch of hair, and I knew I was onto something. I sucked on her clit one last time while fingering her ever-tightening hole, until she covered her mouth with her hand and squeaked through her first orgasm. I lapped up all the sweet juice that was released around my fingers, and stood up.

I told her to stand up and turn around, which she did. She knew what I wanted, and leaned over the counter and spread her pussy open for me. My cock was still wet with her spit from earlier, and her pussy still wet with mine. I slid in just the tip of my cock, enough to let her know I was there. I teased at the opening of her pussy long enough to make her groan in frustration. I wrapped a section of her hair up in one hand, held her body steady with the other, and jammed my cock all the way inside her.

"OHHH-H-H-HHHH," Sara exclaimed as I entered her. I began slowly moving my cock in and out of her, inch by inch, and she pushed her hips backwards to meet my increasing thrusts. I began fucking her faster and harder, and I felt her pussy tightening more and more around me. She wasn't trying to be quiet anymore, very vocally praising the dick that was deep inside her. I tugged on her hair and squeezed her ass as my balls slapped her clit. She couldn't contain herself anymore.

"I-I--I'm co-o-omingggg!" Was all I could hear as I finished her off. Her pussy squeezed my cock so hard it fell out, and her juice squirted hard down to the floor. She worked hard at maintaining her balance as her legs trembled and buckled. She struggled to catch her breath and quell the whines of pleasure flowing from her. After regaining her composure she dropped back to her knees. She looked up at me with a devious look and said, "it's your turn."

She shoved my cock back into her mouth and sucked on it like it was a straw with a chunk stuck in it. In and out of her mouth it slid, and she stroked it good with one hand while fingering her pussy with the other. Her mouth began increasing in intensity and she was starting to moan more with my dick in her mouth, and I couldn't resist telling her how sexy she looked sucking it. My comment either excited her or enraged her, because she sucked and stroked as hard as she could, and started working her tongue on the nerve below the head. She was masturbating intently while blowing me, and I could tell she was about to cum. This sent me over the top. I tried so hard to hold on. She felt my balls tighten in her hand and took over completely.

She stroked my cock hard while fingering her pussy furiously. She let more moans escape as her juices flowed from her a third time. Watching her make herself cum did it for me, and I grabbed my cock from her and started jerking. It didn't take long at all for my cum to spray out all over her freckled face. She gasped and moaned as the whole load masked her. We both got cleaned up and dressed, and we left the bathroom. Surprisingly nobody in the pool area even so much as looked up as we walked out. We hung out for a few more hours and I left. This wouldn't be my only adventure with Sara.