The Potion Ch. 02

Story Info
Emi takes a bath with a little help.
2.3k words
4.58
3.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers

They didn't talk about it again afterwards but that phrase stayed inside her head like a parasite. All you would have had to do was ask. Had he been joking when he said that? Or was he seriously suggesting he would have slept with her if she had shown interest in him? With a sigh Emi slipped out of the long alchemist gloves she used to clean her laboratory and pulled of the mask as soon as she got out of the room.

Most of the powder was gone by now, mopped up or scooped into bottles for further testing. With her safety gear she didn't have to deal with the effects of the accidental poison she created.

But even without them something about her had changed. Every time she lay awake in bed at night all she could think about was him and the spotty memory of their... accident. And whenever those thoughts came into play she couldn't stop herself from letting her hands wander, remembering his touch on her skin and the raspy sound of his voice when he came inside her.

A rush of heat pooled in her stomach and she grimaced. Looked like today would be no different. She had finally finished cleaning her laboratory to the point where it should be usable again. That called for some kind of celebration. Something for her to relax her strained muscles. Of course, she could ask Abdulon to give her a massage, something he was allegedly very skilled in, but they had been kind of distant the last three days.

A bath! That was the solution to all her problems...or at least most of them. She'd take a long, hot bath and wouldn't think about anything at all for a good few hours. The sound of footsteps on the stairs made her turn before she entered the bathroom. Abdulon slowly ascended, reading, and almost missed a step on his way. Emi barely hid her giggle behind a fake cough. He looked up.

"Ah, I see you're done for today?"

"Yeah, laboratory is clean. Now it's only me who's dirty." She could feel her face start to burn as he raised his eyebrows, an amused smirk on his lips. "Not like that."

"Sure thing. Taking a bath?" She opted to only nod this time. The less she said the less weird it would be.

"Have fun." He winked at her and she wanted to bash her head against the wall. With a mumbled thank you she slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, not locking it. Her mother had always implored her to leave the door unlocked in case anything happened and someone needed to come help. Not like she would need help with washing herself, but old habits die hard.

It had been Abdulons idea to get a bathtub stating that "the bathhouse in this city is barely cleaner than a horse trough". Emi was glad for it, as she soon got to know the joys of taking a hot bath in the cold weather here. Being from a southern isle originally, she wasn't used to the cold and the hot water kept her spirits up and her body healthy during the freezing months. Especially since as an alchemist she had some tricks up her sleeve to make it even more enjoyable.

She filled the tub with rain water from a small barrel and heated it up with an easy spell. Magic wasn't her main field of study but warming up or cooling down substances came in handy as an alchemist. Some dried up lavender and a few rose petals for the smell and within minutes the room was filled with a pleasant steam. She got rid of her clothes leaving them in a pile to the side and sank into the water with a sigh.

Her body relaxed in the gently lapping warmth. Taking a bar of citrus soap, she opened her braids to wash her hair. It took a few minutes due to their length and by the time she was done a thin layer of foam swam on the surface of the water obscuring her body from view. She didn't mind.

In her own opinion her body wasn't really anything to be proud of. Meek and small would be the most fitting description, no curves and barely any breasts. Weak, was what her brothers had always called her. The runt of the litter, in her mother's words. But that's what she had her brain for. Who needed muscles when you could simply poison your enemy to take their strength away? Who needed beauty or charisma when you could take it in the form of a potion? Who needed companionship when you could drug your roommate into sleeping with you?

She sighed. Yes, her talents weren't always perfect. And she did feel bad every time she thought about what she'd done, albeit accidentally. But it simply felt too good to remember that glassy look of pure desire in his eyes. The way he looked at her as though she was the only thing to satisfy his need. And that fire inside her setting her ablaze as though her skin was being cast into lava.

Without her consciously noticing her hand crept downward again, little waves stirring the water around her. Her fingers stroked along her already wet entrance, teasing her folds and making her gasp. She closed her eyes imagining his fingers touching her, ever so lightly grazing over her labia and pushing into her with the sole goal of driving her mad with pleasure. With a shuddering moan she realized she was edging herself, not wanting the imaginary scenario to end. His name fell from her lips as though she was praying for him to appear and take over. She was so close. Just a bit more and-

"Emi? Are you okay?" Abdulons voice called from outside the door. Startled she pulled her hand away from her cunt, immediately groaning in frustration at the delayed orgasm.

"No.," she grumbled at the door, slapping a hand in front of her mouth as soon as she realized how loud she had said it. He must have heard.

"What's wrong? Should I come in?," he kept asking. Immediately Emis imagination ran wild. If he came in right now and saw her like this, naked and flushed from the water and her arousal, what would he do? Would he be embarrassed and leave? Or would he help her finish? A shiver ran through her at the thought of that. Abdulon joining her in the bathtub, his hands all over her naked body, stroking her, pleasing her. She couldn't keep her own hand from straying back between her legs. She wanted him so bad.

"Yes." The answer escaped her before she could think of the consequences.

"Yes." Her voice sounded strained, almost like a groan. Was she in pain? Probably not, but Abdulon couldn't stop his brain from worrying. Ever since he got to know her he'd been worried. And it was hard not to, looking at her. So thin and fragile. Their little accident had only underlined how easily he could hurt her. And while he hadn't been joking about the fact that he would not have said no to some more intimate experiences with her, he was a little scared he could hurt her again just as easily. Not that he expected her to actually want to sleep with him. That had all been that dreadfully potent powder she'd created.

He pushed open the door, ready to see blood, broken glass, maybe a chopped of limb but the view he got was oddly peaceful. Like an erotic painting, transparent swirls of nice smelling steam flowed through the air giving a magical twinge to the situation. The bathtub was filled almost to the brim with water, topped off by a light sheet of foam, barely hiding Emis naked form. Abdulon swallowed. Her head and part of her chest poked out of the water. Her hair was slicked back and her face flushed. The look in her dark eyes was unreadable but he didn't see any pain in them, as she stared at him. His own gaze was distracted by a small movement underneath the water close to her crotch. He couldn't see her hands. Was she...?

"What's wrong?," he asked again, trying to keep his voice even. Her lips parted in an inaudible gasp. Abdulon hoped the rising in his pants wasn't too obvious. Another movement underneath the water. Her hand must be doing something down there and he couldn't imagine anything else but her touching herself. While he was watching. Liquid heat rushed into his groin at the thought.

"I need help.," she whispered, still staring at him intently. He couldn't help but stare back. One of her hands left the water stretching towards him. An invitation. A plea? Like a piece of metal moved by a magnet he got pulled toward her, stopping at her side. She looked up at him and he was almost sure he recognized that glassy eyed look of desire, he'd seen it before. And it turned him on to no end.

He took her hand, her warm skin like fire against his. With a firm tug she brought him down to his knees. Despite her weaker physical form, he doubted he could tear free from her grip right now. She slowly pulled his hand toward the water. The warmth enveloped his fingers and a stray thought made him stop close to her sex, despite her obvious urgency.

"The powder-" He hesitated but she interrupted him, shaking her head decidedly.

"All cleaned up. This is just me.," she answered back, "Please, Abdulon."

He should put up more of a fight, he knew that. But with his hand already under water, so close to where she wanted him, it got harder and harder to resist. It wasn't like he was using her, he tried to rationalize away the dubious feelings. She was asking -- no begging him -- to pleasure her. If anything, she was using him for this. Not that he minded.

Relenting to his and her desire, he gently stroked along her thigh up to her entrance and was rewarded with a shuddering moan. That was enough to seal the deal. Carefully he explored her folds savoring her panting and whimpering while at the same time subtly checking for any lingering damage he had done in their past endeavor. Satisfied to find everything healed up, he got a little braver and dipped one finger into her entrance. Her eyes screwed up in pleasure and she threw her head back, sinking deeper in to the foam. When he entered her with another finger, she took ahold of the sides of the bathtub, gripping tightly.

He took in every one of her little sounds of pleasure, finding the right spots that made her shiver and trying not to get too distracted by the way her cunt clenched around his fingers. It was torture and heaven at the same time. A high-pitched moan escaped her throat, as she came, trembling in the warm water. He did his best to ingrain the picture of her pleasure contorted face in his memory. If it was the last thing he ever saw he'd die a happy man. His own arousal simmered in his groin, his erection pressing against the front of his trousers. And yet he didn't feel the need to do anything about it. Not while he was busy teasing Emi.

She was still shivering from her first orgasm, but he wasn't done with her yet. As long as she didn't tell him to stop, he wouldn't think to take his hands of her. His thumb grazed over her clitoris and she twitched, wincing in surprise. Her eyes opened starring at him in shock, as though she couldn't believe what was happening. Only to close again in ecstasy as he kept tracing circles across her sweet spot.

"I-ah~" She cut herself off with a moan, when he pressed onto her clit with more determination.

"Shh, just enjoy it.," he assured her, his own voice raspy from arousal. With hooded eyes she watched him, dark desire burning in them. Her gaze was inescapable and he found his hand speeding up, trying to please her more and more. All he wanted was to make her cum. Feel her clench around his fingers, see her throw her head back in pleasure and hear those delectable moans, that would never leave his ears ever again. She whimpered again, leaning her head against the wooden back of the tub. Giving herself over to him entirely.

"Good girl.," he mumbled eliciting another gasp and shiver. His words seemed to do something to her. She moved against his fingers and he kept the speed of his rubbing consistent the more he felt her built. Her breath got more ragged and he could feel her cunt pulsing against his fingers. She was close.

"Cum for me, good girl.," he purred and a hoarse scream escaped her throat as she followed his command. Trembling and twitching, she humped his fingers and he licked his lips. How he wished to taste her again. She grabbed his wrist stopping him from teasing on. A blissed out smile on her face she pushed his hand away from her cunt and he complied.

"Thank you.," she murmured, her breath slowly steadying.

"No problem."

He couldn't keep the smile contained, that snuck on his face at her drowsy, pleased sight. He'd like to have that in his bed every night. Making no effort to conceal his arousal he got up, wiping his hand on his trousers. With one last look down on his little siren he turned and left the room, with pruned fingers and an erection the consistency of a steel bar in his pants.

Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers