The Power Of Cock Pt. 02 - Conclusion

Story Info
Married couples share partners.
3k words
4.75
4.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers

Ray drove quickly to Denny's home the following day. He had turned many men over the years and intensely enjoyed the sex they so freely gave him. Ray mastered these men with his demeanor, and formidable hard cock. He stopped at the red light and put his right hand on the bulge in his shorts and smiled.

It was two days of Denny's begging and whining to give sex to Ray that he decided to come over and feed his new cock sucker. Ray had no idea that Denny had confessed to his wife Amber, than he had performed fellatio on a man and loved it.

Amber was thrilled and encouraged her husband to have this man named Ray come to their house and watch Denny suck his dick in front of her.

Ray had six tabs of viagra in his pocket and liked to have them just in case. He never knew for sure how sex crazed his victims would become. Denny had so much potential in Ray's mind. I'll fuck his throat and his asshole so much he might get a divorce. This had happened to other men who found themselves on their knees sucking his dick and could not get enough cum in their stomachs.

His plan was in the next few weeks using Denny to attract other curious men to meet him. At least two more men. Ray got off using power to inflame men with the lure of wonderful, taboo gay sex.

He liked watching men with wedding rings on wail in pleasure taking a big dick up their ass. He was going to pound Denny's ass at least twice today he thought. He parked his car near Denny's house and saw his car parked in the driveway. He thought he could feel eyes on him as he neared the door and pushed the doorbell.

Amber had watched this handsome stranger and her nipples were taut. She could smell the arousal of her glistening pussy as she heard the door open even before Ray could knock on it.

Amber was completely naked and her feet made no sound on the plush carpet in the hallway of the second floor bedroom. She peeked behind the corner and saw only her husband talking to that man.

"tell me what you want Denny. For two days now you would not leave me alone. So, what do you want boy?"

Amber's hands caressed her hard nipples. She sighed but not audibly.

"I want to give you a blow job Ray. Want to sit on the couch and I'll kneel on the floor and suck your beautiful dick again?"

Amber's ears and pussy were totally aroused.

"show me that picture on the mantel Ray. Your wife looks hot. I want to see it. Then, you can blow me your fucking cock sucker."

Denny did as he was ordered. He fell to his knees even before Ray handed his wedding picture back to him. His heart was pounding wildly as he knew his sexy wife would be downstairs in just another minute. He had not told Amber that he hoped Ray would fuck her hard too.

"Nice looking wife faggot. You love my dick more than her pussy boy?"

Denny blushed and nodded his head up and down. Ray began stripping and soon was naked, his dick rock hard pointing to the ceiling.

"say it Denny."

"I... I... um, yeah, I love your dick Ray. You know that."

The power trip Ray had planned was in high gear now.

Ray sat on the couch and held his erection in his hand, slowly stroking it. Amber craved to hear more talking as she strained to be quiet.

"you didn't answer my question faggot" said Ray as he leered at Denny whose face was leaning forward to suck Ray's cock. He saw the animal hunger in Denny's eyes.

"I know how bad you want this Denny."

"please give it to me Ray, I need it in my mouth please?"

Amber could take no more. She walked down the steps revealing her remarkable naked body and Ray's eyes grew like saucers. Before he could say anything else Amber looked at his dick then his face and whispered "hello Ray - your so handsome. Let my husband suck your big dick for me OK? He likes to blow men and I want to see him do it." Her hands played with her breasts lewdly.

Ray took his hand off of his cock and smacked Denny in the face with it. "suck this whore. Suck me off for your sexy wife." Ray glanced up at Amber's excited face. "I'll make him show you my load after I cum Amber. You might like a taste of this too."

Denny took Ray's dick in his mouth and surprised Amber with his true passion for giving a blow job. He moaned and serviced this man before her eyes and she came over to see the big cock moving in and out of her husband's mouth. She saw his tongue lick the big dick, his hand play with Ray's full round balls, and inserted two fingers into her pink, groaning " uuwwlllll nice suck his dick honey it's so hot"

Ray elected to grab the sides of Denny's head and use his mouth like a pussy. Amber heard the "ullmphhh ullmphh" of a wet cock plunging into her husband's welcoming mouth, and began rubbing her clit furiously.

Ray's eyes were glazed. "he is suck a good dick sucker baby. I love how he blows me. He didn't tell me you would be here, but what a nice surprise." Amber leaned over and kissed Ray briefly.

"you sexy man, cum in his mouth. Fill my husbands mouth with your cum."

A few more seconds passed before one man poured streams of semen into another man's mouth. Amber climaxed and moaned, and soon saw the beauty of creamy white sperm coating Denny's oral cavity. She saw his tongue playing in the mess, and heard Ray say "show her Denny. Swallow my fucking cum,"

##############################################################

Ambers hand was shaking a few hours later as she dialed Alice to share the sordid sex her husband had fallen in love with.

"hello?"

"Alice you would not believe what happened earlier today. I won't bore you with all the things that led up to my husband sucking another man's cock in our own home, but he did and showed me the huge load this man named Ray shot in his mouth.. it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"

Alice was startled. She and Amber had already planned a night of strip poker with her husband John, and Denny, Amber's husband. Her blood rushed through her brain as an obviously turned on Amber described the wicked male on male sex she had helped make possible with the pillow talk her and Denny had shared recently.

Alice felt Denny had a lot of courage not only to confide to Amber he dreamed about giving blow jobs, but with her enthusiastic urging, bought his sperm donor Ray to their home and sucked his cock like a life long faggot. Her word pictures were vivid, and Alice wondered if her John would ever do such a dirty sexual act to a man for her benefit. If John would do that for her it would be thrilling.

Two days from now on a Friday night, John would see Alice eat Amber's pussy, kiss her mouth and suck her tits, and Amber would do the same for her own benefit, displaying the sensuous power of lesbian sex in front of their husbands.

Alice wondered if John would suck Denny's cock and eat his cum for her and Amber to see. She wanted that to happen.

##############################################################

John at that moment was behind the closed door of his bosses office. The shades were drawn and his boss Jim demanded to know why his employee had a hard on at work. John was embarrassed and merely whispered "my wife and I had some torrid sex and I got hard just thinking about it. I'm sorry Jim, no one else saw it."

Jim was a large man, bigger than John. Jim and his wife had been fighting for over three weeks now, and he had a gallon of cum pent up in his very large balls. They complimented his ramrod straight, thick cock which stood tall at 8 inches in length.

It began to stir in his pants as he looked down on John who sat on the other side of the desk.

##############################################################

Alice screamed "OH MY GOD YES CUMING YES LOVER MAKE ME CUM!"

Amber's tongue had been tormenting Alice's clit and pussy for some time now, and the inevitable explosion from Alice's much loved pussy filled the bedroom with the sounds of lust.

"ummmmmm yes oh god Amber your mouth... FUCK!"

John and Denny watched in amazement. Both had enjoyed watching lesbian porn before, but to see the beauty and power of it with their own eyes was startling to them.

Their wives had been having sex with each other for more than a half hour now. Both men were terribly fucking hard. John's sexual self discovery was mere minutes away. Denny knew this, as he gently stroked John's bursting erection. Denny was patient as he knew what would happen next. After a nice slow jerking of John's dick the movement of John's right hand seeking Denny's cock evolved in slow motion.

John's hand nervously embraced Denny's shaft. He stroked it as his wife Alice had multiple orgasms from Amber's talented mouth. His mind was overwhelmed with sexual excitement. The smooth big cock in his hand spoke to John's fevered brain.

He whispered to Denny "you have an awesome dick. I like playing with it like this. Does it feel good Denny?"

"Hell yes" Denny whispered back. His finger circled the ridge of John's cock head as Alice's vocal orgasms had now ended. Both women had hoped their husbands would be hopelessly horny from the sensual love making their wives had displayed.

Amber rose from between Alice's sexy legs with her face a sheen of cum. She laid next to Alice's heaving chest and kissed her nipples.

"your pussy is so sweet baby. God, I love fucking eating you."

"I love your lips and tongue Amber. Move in with me and John!"

These powerful words were spoken truthfully. John heard it and his heart pounded very hard in his chest. This was such a beautiful moment for him. No longer would he keep his hidden secret.

John's glazed eyes stared into Alice's. "Honey, that was the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen. You two are wicked and gorgeous. Thank you both so much."

Amber whispered something in Alice's ear. The men were jacking each other off and the sight aroused both women.

Alice spoke "do you like Denny's hard dick in your hand baby?"

"Yes." A short pause ensued.

"Good, Amber and me want to see you give Denny a blow job. Make him cum in your mouth for us. Suck his dick honey. Right now please."

John leaned over and without hesitation gently kissed Denny's dick. He used his wet tongue to glisten the head of his dick, then moved his tongue down the long shaft of his penis, then slowly back up to the tip of the head. Denny gently placed his hands on the sides of John's head and lightly forced down on it.

"mmmmmmmmm" groaned John involuntarily, as the women both smiled at each other silently. Amber and Alice kissed.

"That looks so dirty honey. Suck his big cock honey. You know how bad you want to. Make his body shiver when he cums in your dick sucking mouth baby."

John felt surreal as his mouth filled with four inches of Denny's thick prick. It was so warm and smooth, yet so hard and rigid. The sensation rocketed through John's mind. He was giving his second blow job of his life - and his wife was watching him suck it. John sucked it passionately - for her, and for himself. "Oh fuck" Denny groaned.

John was elated to suck his second dick, and this time Alice could see him do it.

John's boss Jim, had coerced John into giving him a blow job in order to remain employed in his office at work. John was scared at the possibility of being without work, but he knew deep inside he wanted to do the dirty nasty act of sucking cock. It had turned him on for a long time.

Jim was astonished at the eagerness John's mouth revealed as he came closer to cuming. His employee liked his dick and John's mind registered the fact that "oh god yes" he hissed as his molten sperm erupted into John's mouth in waves. Jim saw him swallow each burst avidly. The boss now had a worker beneath him to get on his knees every time Jim demanded a blow job from John.

These thoughts were all quiet ones as John blew Denny publicly. Denny's cum tasted different from his bosses, and he marveled at this circumstance as Denny's pulsing schlong pumped it's semen down his throat.

John's second loving blow job only fed his hunger. He was just getting started and heard Alice say "it's so fucking hot to see my husband suck a big cock. You looked wonderful honey. I love you and need to see you suck more dick. How about blowing a black guy for us next?"

John's mouth was empty of baby batter. He smiled and licked his lips. "Yes, honey I will do it. Will you suck his cock too after I I blow him?"

Amber and Alice giggled. Neither had experienced interracial sex before. The lust between these four people was uncontrollable now.

############################################################

Amber was not expecting any company and was surprised to hear her doorbell ring. Her nipples were pushed out into the soft fabric of her white T-shirt. She had been talking to Alice earlier that day to discuss the wild foursome they had been part of two days ago.

Women eating pussy, men sucking dick, couples sharing partners - it had been very intense for her and Alice, Denny and John looked like married faggots pleasing each other. Too bad they had not filmed this carnal sex.

She was shocked to see Ray outside from the peephole in her front door. She did not hesitate to open it for Ray, and he smiled widely at the sight of her perfect tits.

"You look fucking great Amber. Like a girl I came to say hello too, but now, I am going to fuck you in your own bedroom pretty girl."

The two embraced and kissed passionately. Ray was a natural alpha man who gave orders which were statements of fact. They kissed and groped each others bodies for some time.

Ray carried her up the steps as if Amber was his new bride. They entered the bedroom and tore the blankets off of it first, then stripped quickly to fuck each other.

Amber had wanted to tell Ray everything that had happened in the foursome she was part of, but when Ray shoved his pulsing dick into her lovely mouth that killed that idea immediately. He was rough with Amber, but not cruel. He made her kiss his balls, rim his asshole, ride his cock, then take his load in her mouth as he facialized her with semen.

Amber's eyes were glazed. She had cum very hard on Ray's large cock. Too bad Denny was at work. She wanted him to fuck her asshole while she sucked a strangers dick.

##############################################################

John blushed in the chair facing his boss Jim on their lunch hour. The blinds were again drawn, and John was fearful of being discovered blowing the boss.

"Don't worry John, I'll fire all of them if I hear whispers. Give me another blow job, take it out of my pants and suck it."

At that moment John stopped caring about being caught. All those nights in the past when he had jacked off dreaming about sucking dick were over now. He stood up and knelt near Jim's chair, and rubbed his cock to hardness, He pulled the zipper down and his hands were shaking in excitement. The bulbous cock head was soon in his mouth and he involuntarily moaned on Jim's prick as he sucked it quickly.

John desired another load of thick sperm to feast on. As he blew his boss, he wondered if there might be time left to play with it behind closed doors. "mmmmm" he moaned quietly, sensing the blood gorged cock head would soon explode.

"Suck it boy" hissed Jim. John was turned on being ordered to suck a man's cock, and be called a boy for doing it. John wanted to stop for a moment to ask Jim to call him a faggot, but he was in heat. His tongue licked Jim's dick wildly, and a spasm of sperm blasted off the back of John's throat. The white gold pooled rapidly in John's oral cavity, then finally stopped after numerous streams of semen.

John felt a deep, personal rapture. He was so proud of himself to suck cock like a male whore and have the blessing of his hot wife to do this. As he swallowed Jim's load after showing him the mess, his mind wondered if Alice would blow his boss in the near future. He would never get fired after that!

THE END.

Note from the author: I hope all my reader's enjoyed this piece of erotica. I love reading comments after my stories. For the male reader's who share my passion for giving blow jobs I hope my words excited you.

For the female reader's who are bisexual, or turned on by tales of men having primal sex with each other, I hope you had naughty nights with your thoughts full of sex!

PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers