All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 04'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liking these stories

these are good stories, looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't Waite

Awesome story line, so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really enjoying this

I can't wait for the next few installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The story must go on!!

Very nicely put together!! Hope to c many more chapters after this! There so much u can add on to this series! Now that reese's mum Lynne has come under control I would like him to take her rough n explain abit of her background n also mention abt being over protective with reese where she keeps ringing her n trying to control her where to go n do!! Ring reese up n call her bac n tell Lynne that she won't bother reese ever again n that she has to listen to reese! Make reese control her mum! Get Faye n Alison involved with Lynne! Make Lynne break Reese's engagement!! Or maybe get in touch with Reese's school teachers n do sumthing there?? When r u doing the next chapter??

shaqrach2shaqrach2about 11 years agoAuthor
Further chapters.

The latest chapter is already in the works. I'm glad to see people are still enjoying the story. Sometimes I feel the story is a little slow, but I'm still introducing characters, and scenarios. Thank you to everyone who has left a comment, either on this chapter or in previous ones. Trust me your comments, both good and bad, are very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whats the difference...

Between mind control and rape?

Nothing, as this story illustrates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Put more in!!

Thanks for replying back! How abt adding very rich people n high personalities where u want to get things done thru them n at same time enjoy thier wife's it partners! Don't forget to mention abt the faya's husband return where u take control of him! Make him agree to your demands where u make him hand over thier house on your name b bank detail! Make him live as a husband in community but where he can't bed his wife anymore! For his sexual frustration u hand him to your other shaves! Make your chapters longer rather than only having 1 or 2 pages!

shaqrach2shaqrach2about 11 years agoAuthor
@ What's the difference.

That is a valid argument. There are those, however, that would argue that anyone under hypnosis or mind control only do things that subconsciously they would want to. With that said, I do understand where you are coming from. I'm trying to make this story more about control of people than anything else.

LechemanLechemanabout 11 years ago
Reality vs Fantasy

While I will agree between the concept of rape and control this is just a story, albeit a fantasy. Reality simply does not apply. As Shaqrach2 mentioned this is a story about control as really was quite clear from the story theme anyway.

As for the story, I like it. The taboo elements are enticing, not over the top. The character appears to have a level of decency, and thus to a degree also answers the rape/control concept.

And final word on rape and control: Rape is not having control over a situation, these women are giving themselves willingly and lovingly to this guy. Case closed.

Keep up the good work Shaqrach2!

shaqrach2shaqrach2about 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Lechemen. Extremely well said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
While interesting, the protagonist is not in any way a good guy

The story is entertaining. It's an interesting control/power fantasy.

But don't kid yourself. The protagonist is NOT a good guy. You say he has decency? Where? The guy is a loser who has been given a powerful gift. He has been abusing that gift through selfishness and laziness and outright cruelty. The guy is a thief and a rapist, He has stolen money. He is stealing women from their relationships, he is stealing the lives of others, forcing his will onto others. These woman are not choosing to be with him, they have no choice in the matter. And without his gift, they would certainly choose not to be with him. And what he is doing to the husbands/boyfriends/fiancees is simply cruel.

That does not mean the story is not interesting. Just be honest about who he is and what you are writing.

If you want to make the story truly interesting, he should be challenged for his evil actions. Either by someone with similar abilities or by people immune to his abilities. It would be oh so sweet if Faye's husband comes home from his tour of duty and the protagonist is surprised and dismayed to find out the man is immune. He might learn a valuable lesson, rethink his recent actions.

As the story is, it is interesting, but the main character is no hero; but he does not have to be one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next

I am wonder when and if there will be a next chapter?

shaqrach2shaqrach2about 11 years agoAuthor
On the characters decency.

Ok, I never said he was decent. That was from another post. This story is still in its infancy, so to speak, and further story lines will develop. I agree with you on your points. The character, Jeff, was made out to be a loser in the first few paragraphs, of the first chapter. What you, the reader, choose to interpret him as is your own perogative. I'm not making Jeff out to be something he is not. The one thing that is not lost in these comments, and I'm happy to see this, is that it is purely fiction & fantasy. Percieved control over someone is a fantasy that appeals to certain people. In saying that, and I hope this has not come across, I do not condone rape. I tried to write a non-consensual story and only made it to 3 chapters. I did not like where the story was going and I really couldn't find a way to re-direct it. This, I found was a more "acceptable" outlet. Obviously, most commentors agree, but some don't. I respect all opinions. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop the story though. Thank you for your comments.

LechemanLechemanabout 11 years ago
Reference to Decency (To Mr/Ms Anonymous)

Normally I do not respond back to any comments I make but this one required qualification. I referred to a 'level of decency' insomuch that Jeff albeit for his stated deficencies, still did not hurt his women in a cruel manner. Is that better?

Yes, he is abusing his power but hey would you be so righteous with that much power? Be honest now.

But wow and retrospectively, your desires for revenge on Jeff's behaviour is interesting. Your request to Shaqrach to install reality into this fantasy is fascinating. That is not an attack towards you but something that I believe is maybe an instinctual desire to correct what you/we perceive as wrong. It's a human trait to continually balance the scales. Anyway it was just an idle speculation, no harm/insult intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To many of the same type of body styles.

Like the stories, but way to many of the females in your story have B cup breasts. B is not an average cup size, roughly 40% of most women are estimated to have a C cup, 29% an A cup, 18% a B and 13 D or larger. While a smaller or much larger cup may or may not be your character's "favorite type" it is far more realistic or logical that he will run into girls in all the ranges.

Please cut back the "same cup size" labels on your characters in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
455 Followers
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES