The Power of Touch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

Brenda started picking up the pace. Her large breasts started to sway slightly. I reached down and cupped one. Her nipple was hard, and I squeezed it between my knuckles. Her other breast swayed freely and I could feel the smooth skin grazing my leg. My eyes moved down her back towards her shapely ass, her little feet protruding from underneath. Brenda was perfect. She was well put together, and she knew how to please a man.

Rob must be pissed at her leaving him.

I looked over at Cherise, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. Allyson looked up at Cherise and then me. Her mouth was slick with Cherise's juices. Allyson smiled and went back to work. I placed my hand on Cherise's smooth thigh and gently stroked it as we both got pleasured orally. Cherise looked over at me and we leaned in to each other for a kiss.

"Mmmph..." Cherise moaned into my mouth.

I could see her tensing up. She must be close. Her breasts were moving up and down as she was breathing heavily. As she kissed me, I could feel her warm breath fill my mouth. Cherise's hand came up behind my head and held it in place. I felt her tongue invade my mouth and disappear as quickly as it appeared. Cherise broke our kiss and turned her attention to Allyson. Her hands made their way to the back of Allyson's head as she threw her head back and arched her back. Cherise pushed her breasts out and let out a long, low moan and then collapsed into the couch cushions. Allyson looked up at Cherise and smiled. Cherise released Allyson's head and smiled back.

"My god Allyson. That was amazing." She said breathlessly.

Seeing Cherise completely satisfied with Allyson between her legs made my cock harden even more.

"Stand up Brenda." I ordered.

Her mouth made a popping sound as she took her mouth off my cock.

"Yes Master." She said as she stood up.

"Come here." I ordered, as I closed my legs with my erect cock standing at attention.

"Yes Master." She said coyly.

Brenda straddled my legs and stood awaiting further direction.

"You may fuck your Master." I said.

"Oh, thank you Master!"

Brenda bent her knees and sank down. She reached underneath and grasped my cock to help guide it inside her. When she was lined up, she sank fully onto my cock. Her warm, wet pussy enveloped me as she slid slowly down my shaft. Her vagina had a slight tightness to it. Slowly she started to fuck me, as she placed her arms around my neck. Brenda leaned her head into my shoulder, and I could feel her hot breath on my skin.

"Ohhh..." She whispered.

"Mmmm..."

She started to move a little faster, my cock slick with her bodily fluids. I could feel her warm juices trickle to the base of my cock and dampen my pubic hair. Brenda was so wet that I could feel her wetness on my thighs. She was coating my scrotum and dripping down my taint. We were probably making quite the mess.

Brenda's well lubricated pussy slid easily up and down my shaft. She was starting to sweat, and her breasts developed a sheen to them. Brenda hung her head down and some of her hair got stuck in the sweaty dampness of her cleavage.

"Holy fuck Master." She whispered hoarsely. "I love how you fill me. God it feels good."

I had my hands on her hips and moved them up to her sweat slicked breasts. I brought one up to my mouth and licked around the areola. Her hard nipple slipped into my mouth and I indulged myself by sucking on it.

"Harder Master... Harder." She begged.

I sucked her nipple further into my mouth. Her hard, young nipple brushed across my teeth and I felt her shiver. Brenda arched her back so that her chest thrust into my face. Her hot moist breast pressed into my face. I could feel that I was about to come.

"Kiss me Brenda." I said, breathlessly.

Brenda leaned in and kissed me passionately. Her breasts were rubbing against my chest.

As we kissed, Brenda started to whimper. I knew that she was close. I held on and waited for her to finish.

It was excruciating.

Brenda started to breathe heavily and cried out "Oh God Master!!"

She was so loud, that I thought we would get a noise complaint. I didn't care. Brenda's pussy pulsated around my shaft forcing me to cum. As I shot load after load of cum inside her, I swear I could feel her vagina grabbing at my sperm and forcing it into her womb. The pulsing of her pussy was so vivid that I almost screamed out in pleasure. Instead, I let out a slow guttural moan. I was finally spent. Brenda had taken a lot out of me.

Brenda stopped moving now, she rested on my lap. Her juices mixed with semen coated her underside as well as my legs.

Weakly, she stood up and collapsed beside me on the couch. Her legs were spread in an unlady like manner, but no one cared.

Cherise, Allyson. Clean us up.

The other two slaves moved over and took their places in front of us. Cherise knelt in front of me, and Allyson in front of Brenda. They both moved in for their task. Cherise delicately licked every nook and cranny around my scrotum, taint and legs. She left no stone unturned as it were. Allyson deftly cleaned Brenda up with her tongue as well. I think she was gaining a taste for pussy. After five minutes of erotic cleaning by my two slaves, we were all pretty tired.

"Well ladies." I said. "Time for bed."

"Yes Master." They all responded.

The four of us stood up and made our way into the Master bedroom. We all collapsed on the bed. I was asleep shortly after my head met the pillow. I dreamt again of Reese half dressed in her bikini. Making love on the beach while Danny whimpered like a bitch.

It was going to be an interesting trip. I could feel it.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers