The Power of Touch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job slave." I said soothingly.

Dan glared at me angrily.

"I'm not your fucking slave, asshole." He sneered.

I looked down at him, and shook my head.

"Tsk, tsk." I said mockingly. "I fear that you no longer have a choice my slave."

I went over to Reese, who had since stood up and fixed her nightie. I pulled her beside me and went back to Dan. The two of us looked down at him.

He looked me in the eye, his face filled with wrath. I had my fun, I think I made my point.

Josh and Ben had him held in place firmly. Gently, I placed my hand on his forehead. I could feel his resistance. But still, he didn't move his face to get away from my hand. I kept my hand on his forehead, and eventually started to feel his resistance fade.

"What are you... what are you fucking doing?" He asked

Apparently, the longer the period of touch, the more powerful the effects of my mind control.

"No... No, please..." Dan begged.

I kept my hand on his forehead. Slowly, the last bit of anger drained from Dan's eyes and was replaced with a neutral compliance. Reese stood there watching.

"What are you doing Master?" She asked.

"Don't worry Reese, I'm making this all better." I explained calmly.

After three minutes of continuous touch Dan's energy had drained, and he looked up at me. No longer angry, more placid.

I stepped back, releasing my hand from his face.

"I... I'm sorry Master. I won't disobey you again." He said quietly.

I reached up and caressed his face with the back of my hand.

"Oh, I know you won't."

"And thank you Sir. Thank you for letting me clean your cum off my wife." He said sullenly.

"You are welcome my slave."

I looked at Ben and Josh and nodded. They released their grip on Dan and stepped back. I motioned for Dan to rise. Obediently, Dan stood up. He appeared to be a bit shaky.

"Relax Dan. The worst is over." I reassured him. "Now that you belong to me, I'm sure I can rely on your total submission to me?"

"Yes Master. Absolutely." He said.

"Good, because I'd hate to have to take Reese from you completely." I said calmly. "You do understand that I own your wife though, correct?"

"Of course Sir. Reese belongs to you." He replied compliantly.

Well fuck. I thought to myself. I should do this to Steve, Debra's husband. He's been a pain in my ass. Well, that'll have to wait until I return from Jamaica.

Speaking of, we had two hours until we had to be at the airport. I still needed to make preparations.

Faye, please pack me a suitcase for my trip.

"Reese, I need to leave for a bit to get some stuff for the trip. But first I need to take a quick shower. I'll be back with plenty of time to get the airport."

Reese leaned in to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"OK Master. Please hurry." She said.

"Don't worry." I reassured her.

I quickly jumped in the shower and lathered up. The shower felt good after my session with Reese. I mean, I was already relaxed but this. This helped melt away any stress I may have had. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. As I was drying myself, Reese walked in and stripped from her nightie. She let it fall to the floor and pool around her ankles as she gingerly stepped out of it.

"Thank you for earlier, Master." Reese said softly. "I would never have let anyone fuck me there before."

"Oh, you are welcome Reese." I said with a slight smile on my face.

I quickly brushed my teeth and made my way to the bedroom. I got dressed and made my way down to the lobby. Once I emerged from the elevator, I swiftly made my way across the marble floor. There were a couple of cabs waiting in the cab stand so I jumped in the first one and gave the driver Faye's address. It didn't take long to get to her house, so I tipped the driver handsomely. I walked into the house and made my way to the bedroom. There was a suitcase laying open on the bed. Inside the suitcase there were enough clothes for at least a week long stay. Faye turned from the closet and finished placing a few pairs of my underwear inside.

"Master!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. I felt her tongue graze my lips. I reached down, grabbed her ample ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"How was the wedding, Master?" Faye asked.

"It was great, real nice!" I replied.

"God, I wish I could spend the day with you." I confessed to Faye.

"Ohhh. Me too Master." Fayed said with a pout on her face. "When does your plane leave?"

"In a couple of hours." I replied.

"Well then, we should get you on your way!" She said with a hint of excitement.

"Yeah." I said. "I still have to run to my parents place to grab my passport."

Fuck, I was running out of time.

"Let me drive you Master."

"All right." I said as I zipped up my suitcase.

Quickly, I changed into a fresh set of clothes. I hefted the suitcase off the bed and carried it out to the hallway.

Debra and Emma walked out of the kitchen in their nighties. They had just finished breakfast.

"Have a safe trip Master." Debra said as she gave me a kiss.

"Yes Master. Have a safe trip." Emma parroted.

"I will." I said as I gave them both a kiss on the lips.

"Ray and Anissa! I've to take Uncle Jeff out." Faye yelled.

Ray and Anissa came running down the hallway.

"Where are you going Mom?" They asked.

"I have to take Jeff home to get something." She explained.

"Hi Uncle Jeff." Anissa said.

"Hey Anissa, hi Ray!" I replied.

They both smiled up at me. Faye grabbed her purse and keys off the table.

"Hey, I'm going on a trip guys. I'll be sure to bring you home a couple of souvenirs!" I said excitedly.

"Yay!" They both exclaimed, jumping up and down.

We walked out to her van and got in. I gave Faye directions to my parent's house. Once again, it really didn't take long to get there. I knew exactly where my passport was, so I wouldn't take long. Faye pulled into my parent's driveway and I jumped out.

I leaned over and gave Faye a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back."

I walked into the house. It was quiet.

"Mom? Dad?" I yelled.

There was no response.

Hmm. They must be out. That's when I realized that their car was not in the driveway. It was for the best anyway. I did not have time to talk.

I retrieved my passport from my room and stuck it into my pocket. I made my way back out to Faye's van.

"Where would you like to go now Master?" Faye asked.

"Well, you might as well take me back to the Berwick." I replied.

"Yes Sir." She said obediently.

We made small talk as Faye negotiated the traffic back to the hotel. Faye pulled under the canopy at the front door. I turned and looked at Faye. She had a soft look in her eyes.

"Thank you Faye, I mean it." I said.

"You're welcome Master. It's my pleasure."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too Master. Have a good trip." She said.

"I will. Thanks." I said.

I retrieved my suitcase from the back of the van and closed the gate. I walked around to the driver's side as Faye rolled down her window.

"I'm going to miss you Faye." I said.

"I'll miss you too, Master."

I gave her another kiss on the lips.

"See you in a week." I said.

"See you then!" She responded.

With that, I turned and made my way into the hotel. I quickly made my way up to Reese's room.

"Whew!" I stated. "And with half an hour to spare!"

I saw Reese and Dan's suitcases on the bed, ready to go.

Reese was dressed in a peach skirt with a light blouse that plunged down her chest exposing her cleavage.

"Ready when you are, Master." Dan said congenially.

His demeanor has seemed to have changed exponentially.

"OK. Give me a second." I said. "I have to run up to my room."

I quickly made my way up to my floor, and knocked on the door to my suite.

Brenda opened the door. She was wearing her uniform.

"Master! How was the wedding?" She asked excitedly.

"Fantastic." I replied, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Cherise was lounging on the couch in her underwear, and Allyson emerged from the bedroom dressed only in her panties.

"Don't you have a plane to catch?" Allyson asked.

"I do. I do. I just came up to kiss you girl's goodbye."

"Aww. Thank you Master!" Cherise said demurely as she rose from the couch.

All three slaves crowded around me, and I kissed them one after another. Allyson's soft, ample breasts enveloped my arm.

"I wish I could stay, ladies. But..."

"Oh, Master!" Allyson said chidingly. "Get going or you're going to miss your flight.

"I know, I know." I replied. "I just wanted to say goodbye."

"I'll see you all in a week, try not to miss me too much." I said jokingly.

"Oh... we won't." Allyson replied with a smirk.

I gave her a quick smile, and made my way to the door. I looked back and gave a little wave. All three slaves were watching me, and gave a wave back. As I walked down the hallway, I heard the loud click of the door as it closed behind me. Once I was back at Reese's room, we grabbed our bags and left. I was more than a little excited. I've never been on a hot vacation before, and Jamaica sounded beautiful. We made our way across the lobby and out into the cool, sunny day. The air was crisp for a September morning, and we made our way to a waiting cab.

"Dan, you ride in the front." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." He complied.

The cabbie got out and popped the trunk. We loaded our suitcases and climbed in. I lay my hand on Reese's leg and stroked her inner thigh.

"Excited, baby?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master! I can't wait!" She exclaimed.

I realized that I hadn't taken any extra cash out for this trip, so I fished my wallet out of my pocket. I did a quick count and saw that I had about six hundred dollars.

Hmm. That won't be enough. Ah, fuck it, I'll take money out when I get there.

"So, do you and Dan have any excursions planned?" I asked.

"We have a couples massage booked for Wednesday, and we're going to Dunn's River Falls sometime. But, other than that I think we're free." She replied.

Hmm. A couples massage, eh? Well, we'll see how Dan is acting. Maybe I'll allow him to go with Reese. We will have to see how charitable I feel. I chuckled to myself.

We pulled in to the airport and up to the departure terminal. We got out and made our way in. Once we were through all the check-in and security rigmarole we found our gate. We had an hour until they started boarding our flight, so I chatted up the attendant. I introduced myself and extended my hand in a handshake.

His name was Trent Haskins. He was 36 years old, and happily married to his wife Janelle. Janelle worked as a store manager for Gap at the local mall. They had two little boys aged five and seven. I asked him if there were any first-class seats available. I've never flown first-class. He clacked away on her keyboard and stated that they happened to have two seats available. It was a last minute cancellation.

"You don't say Trent. Any chance you could upgrade myself and a friend?" I asked. It was more of an order.

"Absolutely, Sir." He replied congenially. "And who would your friend be?"

I gave him Reese's information. He diligently worked away at his keyboard, and printed off two boarding passes. He took mine and asked if he could have Reese's. I went over to Reese and asked her for her pass. She handed it over without question. Once I handed over her pass, he handed me our upgraded seats.

"Thank you Trent." I responded with a smile.

"No problem Master." He replied without thinking.

I made my way back to Reese. She was standing a little way away from Dan. I guess she was still a little pissed off from this morning. I stood beside her and showed her our upgraded boarding passes.

"What are these, Master?" She asked.

"I've taken the liberty to upgrade our seats." I explained.

"Have you ever flown first-class?" I asked.

"No!" She replied excitedly. "Oh Master! This is awesome!"

"What about Dan?" She asked.

"Ahh, they only had two." I replied honestly.

"But I get to sit with you?" She asked eagerly.

I showed her our seating assignments. She gave an excited jump.

"This is going to be great! Thank you Master!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss.

I took Reese by the hand and we walked over to where Dan was reading a poster.

"Dan, Master and I are sitting in first-class!" Reese said excitedly.

"I tried to get you a seat too Dan. But, there were only two." I lied.

"That's OK Master." He said quietly.

I nodded. Ok, this is good. Could it really have been that easy to completely take his mind like that?

We waited for a little while until we heard the announcement that they were beginning to board the plane. Reese and I were amongst the first passengers to board.

"OK Dan, see you in Jamaica." I said.

"Yes, Master." He replied.

Reese and I made our way down the gangway and boarded. We found our seats and were surprised at how spacious they were.

"You take the window seat Reese." I said.

"Thank you, Master." She replied.

It didn't take too long for the rest of the passengers to board, and before we knew it the plane was being pushed back from the terminal. I looked back into coach, and saw Dan sitting there. He looked happy enough. We could hear the whine of the engines as the plane taxied out to the runway. Once were on the runway, Reese reached over and took my hand.

"I hate this part Master." She confided.

Her small, soft hand was sweaty. We waited for a few seconds until the aircrafts engines roared to life. In seconds we were hurtling down the runway, towards paradise. In moments we were airborne and lifting into the sky, the ground falling away beneath us. A few minutes later we were levelling off and the pilot came over the speakers and made his customary announcement. Reese kept her hand in mine, although now it wasn't as clammy, and noticeably more relaxed.

Reese turned to me.

"So, what happens now, Master?" She asked.

I looked at her inquisitively.

"With Dan and me, I mean."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, like are we going to live together? Are you taking me from him?"

"What would you like Reese?" I asked her sincerely.

"Honestly, Master? I don't know." She responded. "I mean, I love you. Like REALLY love you, but Dan is my husband. We have history."

Reese seemed very conflicted.

"Reese, I'm going to be honest with you. I have no idea where this is going. I love you too, but..."

Reese laid her head on my shoulder.

"Why does this need to be so complicated?"

"I'll tell you this." I started. "I have taken wives from husbands, girlfriends from boyfriends. I really don't like to share. However, with that said, it does not mean that you and Dan can't live together. I may permit it, but with stipulations."

"Oh? What kind of stipulations?" Reese asked curiously.

"Well, for example, you may live together but your body belongs to me. Something along those lines." I explained.

Reese nodded her understanding. "That makes sense."

"However, all this may change. I'm trying to get a building that would house the majority, if not all of us. But, not many people are aware of this, so keep it under wraps."

"Yes Master. Absolutely."

The flight attendant stopped at our row and asked if we would like anything to drink. I looked at Reese.

"What do you have?" Reese asked.

The flight attendant ran through her list.

"I'll have white wine please." Reese stated.

"And, I'll have a rum and coke."

The attendant prepared our drinks. After the attendant left, we sat there in our comfortable seats sipping our drinks. Eventually the meal service came around and we ordered our food. Once everything was cleared away, we still had about two and a half hours of flight time ahead. I asked for a blanket for the two of us, which was provided fairly quickly.

I put the blanket over the two of us and we cuddled in to each other. My hand made its way between Reese's warm, silky thighs. I stroked the inside of her thigh for a few minutes. Her smooth skin felt exquisite. I started to nod off, but was awakened by the sensation of pressure on my crotch. Reese had reached over and placed her hand on my cock. She started squeezing my cock through my pants. I opened my eyes and looked over at Reese. She had a mischievous smile. Her fingers started to work my zipper open. Once she had my zipper undone, she undid the button and pulled my pants open. Her warm soft hands made their way inside my boxers and fished my cock out. Slowly, and discreetly Reese started stroking me.

'I want to thank you Master." She said quietly. "For everything. I haven't seen my Grandma that happy in years, and my mom... Ohh, how I wish I could suck your cock right now."

Fuck, I would love nothing more, I thought to myself. The thought of three generations of women standing naked before me stirred my loins. That's when I thought about the "mile-high club." How do they do it?

I leaned in close to Reese.

"You really want to suck my cock right now?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm Hmm." She said with a soft, dreamy look in her eyes.

"Ok, I have an idea. I'm going to go up and go into the bathroom. After a few minutes, you come up to, and come into the same restroom as me. I'll go into the one on the left."

"Are you sure?" She whispered back. A slight smile on her face. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't. Make sure you knock twice, then three more times." I responded.

"Ok, twice, then three more times." Reese repeated the instructions.

Reese withdrew her hand, and I did my pants back up. After a few seconds, I stood up and made my way to the front of the plane. Sure enough, the left restroom was open and unoccupied. I entered and locked it. After about three minutes, there was the knock. I unlatched the lock and opened the door slightly. There was Reese, giggling. She looked around and entered the restroom. It was cramped inside, but, we would make it work. Reese sank to her knees, and quickly unzipped my pants. Reese had my pants open and my cock out in record time. I was already fully erect in anticipation. Hungrily, Reese quickly set about sucking my cock. She was voracious.

"Oh, Master." She said between slurps. "I couldn't wait any longer."

Reese's mouth quickly moved up and down my shaft. I placed my hands on the back of her head, scrunching her hair into a ball. Fuck did her mouth feel good. I was picturing Reese, Fiona, and Lynne kneeling in front of me, paying homage to my cock. Worshipping my cock. Thanking me for my cock. Reese was moaning with pleasure, as my meat slid in and out of her mouth. She was working up quite a head of saliva and I could feel her warm spit coat my scrotum.

"Who am I?" I asked her.

"You are my Master." She said between sucks.

"Who does your mouth belong to?"

"You Master, my mouth belongs to you." She gasped between slurps.

"I belong to you." She said.

I looked down and watched her head moving up and down my shaft. Reese was a skilled cock sucker that much was certain. I felt her warm hand reach up and gently hold my scrotum. She softly massaged my testicles as her skilled mouth worked my cock. I could feel Reese's tongue running up and down the underside of my shaft. Maybe it was the experience of doing this in a public space, the fear of getting caught, or the quick little hand job that Reese started, but I wasn't going to last long. I could feel an orgasm building quickly. Reese could feel it too. She moved her mouth a little and increased the sensation. Reese pulled her mouth off my cock, and stroked me.

"You can cum in my mouth if you want, Master." She said looking up at me. "Please cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

With that, her mouth was on my cock again. Her mouth worked my cock, her hands grasping my bare ass. After another minute of her expert cock sucking, I felt it coming. The urge was building, getting stronger. I felt my knees tense up as my orgasm reached its peak. Reese choked a bit as the first load of semen shot into her mouth. I saw a trail of semen escape her mouth and sit on her cheek. Three strong spurts of cum shot into her. The surprise gone, Reese received each remaining shot. The trail of cum was now running down her cheek. When my cock finally stopped throbbing Reese stopped sucking and took her mouth off my cock. There was a slight popping sound. Reese came back in and licked around my head and shaft, ensuring she got every last drop. She looked up at me, a smile and look of pride on her face. I reached down and scooped up the errant cum running down her cheek and chin. Dutifully Reese accepted my cum and sucked softly on my finger. This sent another "surge" of power to my slowly deflating cock. I could feel it getting rigid again.