The Power of Touch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and your wife belong to me now. Do you understand?" I asked neutrally.

"Yes Master. I understand." Richard replied evenly.

Kiss me Cassandra.

Cassandra leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

Use your tongue.

I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. I moved my hand up her thigh to the crotch of her shorts. Her crotch felt warm as I started to gently rub. Cassandra moaned as we kissed. Richard paid no attention to us. I began to imagine what Cassandra's breasts looked like. Were her areola's large or small. Did she have big nipples? Were there stretch marks? Time will tell I suppose. I broke our kiss, and turned my attention to my meal.

"Go ahead and eat, slave." I ordered Cassandra.

"Yes Master." She said as she started to eat.

I was enjoying this immensely.

We will continue our meal as normal. I ordered telepathically.

We continued to eat and carry on our conversation as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Once we were finished, we all stood up and exited the restaurant. I walked between Reese and Cassandra, one hand on each of their asses. Cassandra's ass was surprisingly tight, as I inserted my hand into the rear pocket of her shorts. I could feel her ass cheek move with each step.

This was going to be a great vacation. I thought to myself.

I couldn't wait to get Cassandra naked. The thought of eating her out crept into my mind. Not tonight, maybe tomorrow. I felt as if I was torturing myself, but tonight was just for Reese. I couldn't wait to get her back in the suite. To take her over and over again.

Yes, this was going to be an awesome vacation indeed.