The Power of Touch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, this is awesome! I thought to myself.

Reese was picking herself up off the floor. I looked Reese in the eye and she gave me an inquisitive look. Without a word, I grabbed Reese by her hips and hefted her onto the small counter. I reached down to her hips and grabbed her panties. Roughly, I stripped them off her.

"Oh!" Reese exclaimed.

"I'm so fucking horny right now." I told her.

"Oh, Master!" Reese squealed with delight. "So soon?"

Without hesitation I lined my cock up with her vagina and slowly inserted it. Reese wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on tight. Reese's smooth thighs were slick with sweat as I worked her pussy. Reese was moaning uncontrollably with each smooth penetration. Our lips met and she kissed me hungrily as we made love in the lavatory.

"Oh fuck Master. I've been waiting for this." She said into my mouth as we kissed.

I held Reese's smooth ass in my hands as our bodies moved in unison. Her vagina was hot and wet. My fingers dug into her small ass as we made love with a passion that I think both of us have never experienced.

"My god Master, how can you keep going like this?" Reese asked between gasps.

"I don't know." I responded. "But I fucking love it."

"Oh yes Master, I could make love to you all day." Reese gasped. "Fuck you feel good inside me."

Reese lay her head against mine as she let out a low moan. I felt her legs tighten around my hips. Reese threw her head back and I could see her hair plastered to her face with sweat. God she looked good like that. Her chest heaved with every deep breath she took.

"Fuck Master... oh fuck."

Reese's arms pulled me into her.

"Kiss me Master." Reese hissed in my ear.

Our lips met and I felt her tongue poke into my mouth. She kissed me as if her life depended on it.

"Mmph..." Was all she could manage as I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

I pulled her into me as her body shook with each powerful orgasm. She broke off her kiss and pressed her breasts into me. Her body shook four more times as her orgasm abated. Her head was resting on my shoulder. I kissed her on her forehead, and she looked up at me and smiled.

"I never thought I would do this in my lifetime." She chuckled.

I stepped back as she jumped off the counter. Reese turned and fixed herself up as best as she could. When she looked a little more presentable we looked at each other.

"How do I look?" She asked sweetly.

"Like you just had sex." I chuckled.

"Really?" She asked.

"No." I laughed, "You look fine."

"I hope so." She said, hitting my chest playfully.

"Shall we?" I asked as I gestured toward the door.

"Yes." Was all she said.

I unlatched the door and opened it. Slowly I peered out.

"The coast is clear." I said.

We snuck out of the bathroom and made our way back to our seats. I felt as if every eye was on us. I looked around and it appeared as if we got away with our foray. One woman, however caught my eye. She was watching us out of the corner of her eye as we made our way past her. She had a slight smile on her face. Her husband was sleeping and facing the window. I looked at the woman and smiled. She blushed and quickly looked away. I chuckled to myself.

As we sat down, I leaned over to Reese and whispered.

"Looks like we didn't go unnoticed."

"Oh my god." She whispered harshly back to me. "What?"

I nodded toward the woman a couple of rows ahead of us. Reese craned her head up and around the seat in front of her to get a view.

"I'm so embarrassed, Master." She said.

"Ah, I wouldn't worry too much about it. She's probably jealous." I laughed.

"Well, I'm still embarrassed." She said again.

She chuckled after saying this though.

We watched the movie that was playing on the screens in front of us. Reese lay her head on my shoulder and we both eventually drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a gentle shaking of my shoulder. Groggily I looked up and saw a female smiling down at me. It took me a few seconds to piece together that it was a flight attendant.

"Excuse me sir, but we are about to begin our descent."

"Oh... not a problem." I said.

I shook Reese on her shoulder.

"Wake up babe, we're landing." I said.

Her hair was a little mussed up as she looked up at me. God she was adorable.

"Already?" She asked.

I pointed out her window. Reese gasped at the turquoise water that spread beneath us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is you pilot speaking." The speaker crackled above us. "We are currently on approach to Montego Bay. The fasten seatbelt lamps have been lit. It is currently a balmy 30 degrees Celsius. We should be on the runway in approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for choosing to fly with Sunrise Air."

I looked at Reese. Her face was plastered to the window. She looked like a child, she was so excited. I could feel my ears pop as we descended toward Montego Bay. I couldn't wait. I was getting excited. Reese looked over at me, she had a look of wonderment in her beautiful eyes.

"Master, the water... I've never seen colours like that." She said.

I looked over her shoulder to the approaching ocean beneath us. It was breathtaking.

"It's almost as beautiful as you, my love." I said, sounding more that a little cheesy.

Her eyes melted.

"God, I love you Master." She said quietly.

I love hearing that word from my taken women. The word love. It proves to me that she is mine, she has given herself over to me wholly and completely. I must admit, this was one conquest that I was proud of.

Fifteen minutes later we were on the ground and taxiing to the terminal. We could see palm trees and blue sky. You could feel the humidity permeate the cabin of the plane. Once we were off the plane, we reunited with Dan. I took Reese's hand and we walked towards the baggage claim and customs. It took us about half an hour to clear customs and we were on our way. We quickly located the shuttle bus to take us to our resort. We boarded the bus and were soon on our way to the hotel. The drive took quite a while, almost excruciatingly long as we were anxious to begin our vacation.

After what seemed like an eternity, we arrived at our resort. It was beautiful. A little dated, but beautiful nonetheless. The resort staff greeted our bus with a tray of tropical beverages and welcoming smiles. I insisted that Dan take his place with Reese for check-in just to make everything easier. We all funneled into the lines at the reception desk and waited our turns to check-in and begin a week of relaxation. I had more in mind, I just wasn't sure exactly what. Once we got to the reception desk, the woman behind the desk greeted us warmly. Her name was Rose. She was busy attending to Dan and Reese, and Reese kept looking back at me, so I winked at her. She smiled demurely and looked away. Once Dan and Reese were squared away, it was my turn. I stepped up to the counter. Dan and Reese waited a discreet distance away while I attended to business.

"Hi Rose," I said politely, "I was wondering if there was any way possible that I could upgrade to a suite if you have?"

Rose looked at her terminal and typed at her keyboard.

"Sir, suite 818 is available." She offered.

"I'll take it." I said.

"What is the price difference for the week?" I asked.

Rose typed on the keyboard, and looked up.

"Sir, it looks like it will be three hundred and forty five dollars and seventy seven cents."

I opened up my wallet and pulled out four hundred dollars. I handed it over and said, "Here you go, there's four hundred. Keep the change."

Rose's eyes lit up.

"Sir, that's not necessary." She stammered.

"I insist. It's not much but it's out of gratitude for helping me out."

"Th... thank you Sir. This is very generous." Rose exclaimed.

"No problem." I said.

I opened the card that Rose handed me and saw two key cards inside. Perfect.

We finished up our transaction and stood in the lobby.

"Where is your room?" I asked Reese.

"Our room is in Building 2, Room 208."

"Well, it looks like I'm in Building 3, Room 818..." I said.

Reese's face fell.

"Not even the same building Master?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Looks like it." I said.

I pulled one key card out and handed it to Reese.

"I say let's get set up in our rooms and meet up in a bit." I said.

"Sounds good!" Dan said, a little too eagerly.

Reese looked at her husband.

"Unless you want to come with me Reese." I suggested, leaving the "decision" with her.

A smile crept across her face. She looked at Dan.

"Do you mind honey?" She asked sweetly.

Dan looked at me and shrugged.

"That's fine I guess." He said. "I'm kind of tired anyway and think I'll take a short nap. The seats on the plane aren't very comfortable."

That made sense, he did get in a little late last night.

"Okay then." Reese said. "It's settled!"

"Do you want me to take your bags to the room?" Dan asked.

""No, it's OK. My bathing suit is in here, besides I have to change anyway."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Dan said. "Ok then, I'll see you guys in a bit."

Dan went to give Reese a kiss on the lips but she turned her head and he got her cheek instead.

Atta girl, I smiled to myself. That mouth belongs to me.

Reese wrapped her arm around my elbow and looked back at Dan.

"See you in a bit." She said.

"Okay, don't do anything I wouldn't." Dan said jokingly.

"Oh. Don't you worry about it Dan." I replied.

Reese and I turned and made our way towards my suite. As we walked along, Reese again lay her head on my shoulder. We stopped at a bank of elevators and Reese pressed the up arrow. We waited patiently for the elevator to arrive. Another couple arrived and waited for the same elevator. The woman looked at us and smiled.

"Newly weds?" She asked.

I guess we were exuding an aura. Reese sure looked to be in love, what with her head resting on my shoulder. Reese looked at me and smiled.

"You bet." She said excitedly.

I gave Reese a kiss on the lips.

The woman beamed.

"We actually honeymooned here years ago. This is our twenty year anniversary!"

"This place hasn't changed too much since we've been here." Her husband mused.

I looked at the woman. She had nice heavy breasts and a decent figure with a few extra pounds. Her hair was a chocolate brown and tied in a pony tail. I reached out to shake her husband's hand.

Richard Campbell. Aged forty five. From Lansing, Michigan. Richard owned a semi-successful Dodge dealership in the city. Together with his wife Cassandra they had three children ranging in ages from sixteen to twenty. Our handshake lingered for a slightly longer period of time.

I shook Cassandra's hand. Hmm. Cassandra Campbell, forty three years old, 5'7", with nice D-cup breasts. They had three children, two daughters and a son. Their two daughters are named Evelyn and Sofia, aged eighteen and twenty respectively. Her son's name was Curtis and was aged sixteen.

"It is beautiful here, have you been before?" Cassandra asked.

"Never." I replied.

"Oh, well you will love it." Cassandra beamed.

"I'm sure we will." I said happily.

The elevator arrived and we all boarded. Richard selected the fifth floor and I pressed the eighth. The top floor.

Cassandra, Richard I am your Master now. You both belong to me completely and will do as I command. Is that clear?

The couple just nodded.

The elevator dinged and came to a smooth stop. The doors opened and Richard and Cassandra got off. Cassandra turned and looked at me.

"Maybe we'll see you two around." She said.

"Oh, I can guarantee it." I stated.

Cassandra just smiled and looked down. I watched the couple walk away as the elevator doors started to close. The elevator started to move again. I looked down at Reese and kissed her forehead.

This is going to be a good trip. I thought to myself as I pictured Cassandra's naked body riding me. Oh, make no mistake. Cassandra will be mine. The thought of her two daughters also intrigued me. I could feel my cock starting to swell.

The elevator dinged and slowed again. I couldn't wait to see the suite. It certainly sounded like it would be nice. The word suite just had an air about it. We walked off the elevator and saw that the suite was actually right in front of the elevator.

Suite 818 was in the middle of the floor and had a very large balcony. Certainly larger than I expected. The bedroom was the second door in the suite, right beside the bathroom. I plopped my suitcase down on the king size bed and made my way out to the balcony. I had to pass the living area and saw that it had a large TV, a plush couch and a comfy looking arm chair. There was another bedroom off the living room. Once out on the balcony I saw a six person hot tub in the corner with a privacy shade that could be pulled down. I scanned the area. The beach was beautiful with lounge chairs placed at intervals along its length. Half naked bodies littered the beach all in various states of tans. I could hear the squeals of joy and laughter of children enjoying the pool located directly in below the room. Across from the beach there was a small man made island about sixty feet out with seven palm trees scattered across it. I surveyed the area and spotted at least half a dozen women that peaked my interest. Some were mothers, some were wives, and others appeared to be alone.

Hmmm... I thought to myself. This could be interesting.

There was a sort of boardwalk and promenade running between the beach and the pool with a bar and a walk up Jerk Shack. Reese came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She rested her head against me and sighed.

"Oh Master, it's beautiful. You should check out the shower."

"Nice is it?" I asked with a smile, turning to face her.

"Big enough for two." She said with a mischievous grin.

I wrapped my arms around Reese and kissed her on the lips. Our kiss lingered for a few seconds and I looked her in the eye. She was positively glowing in the hot tropical sun, her hair blowing in the sight breeze coming off the ocean.

"God you look beautiful in the sun." I said quietly.

"Thank you Master." Reese replied. Kissing me again.

"Let's go check out this suite shall we?" I asked.

"Oh, I already have Master." She said, taking me by the hand. "Come, I'll give you the tour."

We made our way into the living area of the suite. There wasn't really much more to see, but I allowed her to lead me through the room. She really only had two areas that she was interested in. The first was the bedroom.

"Look at the size of that bed Master!" She said incredulously. "Imagine the fun you could have on that."

She said this with a twinkle in her eye as she put her hand on my chest.

Next, she led me to the bathroom. I walked in and I will admit I was impressed. The shower was a green marble like material and definitely big enough for two people, probably three. My mind started racing as to the possibilities of what we could do in there.

"Isn't it huge?" She asked.

"Oh... yeah... it's pretty big." I admitted.

I leaned against the counter and Reese pushed into me. Our lips met again and we kissed passionately for a few minutes.

"This is amazing. I never knew this place could be so beautiful. I mean, you hear about Jamaica's beauty, but until you see it in person..." Her voice trailed off.

"We should make our way down to the beach for a bit before dinner I think." I said.

"That sounds like an awesome idea Master." Reese said.

We made our way into the bedroom and unzipped our suitcases. Reese unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, her beautiful young breasts cupped in her cute bra. Next she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She slid her skirt down her beautiful thighs and stepped out of it. I watched as she reached behind and unclasped her bra, exposing her breasts. Finally, she slid her panties down her legs. Reese bent over her suitcase and retrieved her bathing suit. It was a pink bikini. She laid it out on the bed and admired it. She stood up and I marvelled at her beauty. Her waist tapered into her hips, her legs had all the right curves. Her pale skin radiated. God I love her body.

"I was supposed to wear this for Danny." She said.

"You still can." I said. "He'll see you in it. Sometime."

Reese turned to face me.

"Oh, don't get me wrong Master, I love that you enjoy my body. I just think it's funny how life changes. I mean, before I met you I was happy with whatever life had in store for me. To spend my life with Danny. To have kids with him. But now, now it's like I have a purpose. I'm meant to be with you. I want to be with you. I can't help it. I love you."

I gulped.

"Do you mean that Reese?" I asked sincerely. "I mean, do you really love me. I'm trying to understand. I've had numerous slaves tell me that they love me. Is it sincere? Or is it something you're telling me because you think it's expected of you."

Reese stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Master. I can assure you my feelings for you are true. I have spoken with my mom at great length about you. Both of us, since that day at the hotel when you took us we have strengthened our bond as mother and daughter. We both love you unconditionally. It's not hard to see why either."

"Well, why then?" I asked. My cock was getting hard hearing these words.

"It's because you chose us. You could have any woman in the world. Any woman, but you decided on us. And when you chose my grandmother? Well that was the icing on the cake."

I leaned in and tenderly kissed Reese on the lips.

"Well Reese, I love you too. I too feel a bond between myself and my slaves."

"And that's why we love you Master."

Reese broke her gentle embrace and turned to put her bikini on. I dug in my suitcase and came up with a bathing suit. It didn't look familiar. Faye must have packed one of Rick's. It actually fit quite well. There was a full length mirror on the wall and I checked myself out.

Not bad, I thought.

I looked over at Reese, she had just finished clasping her bikini top. She turned around and made a pose like she was modelling her bikini for me. Goddamn she looked good. She was definitely going to be turning heads wherever she went. I picked up my key card and a beach towel that Faye had packed. Reese had an oversized beach bag that she was stuffing various items into. Reese took my towel and shoved it in the bag.

"Shall we my dear?" I asked.

"We shall..." Reese giggled.

We stepped out of the room and made our way to the elevator. I felt Reese's fingers intertwine with mine as we waited. We had to walk through the lobby towards a sort of an open terrace. Once we hit the open air we noticed it had a definite distinct aroma. A pleasant seaside aroma with the hint of flowers. Hand in hand we walked down to the beach. We walked past the pool towards the sand. At the edge of the pool there was a little bar, with about five people waiting in line. Once we got to the sand, there was a set of four wide wooden stairs to get down to beach level. All the loungers were occupied, so we found a nice open area of sand and spread our towels out.

Reese dug out a tube of sunscreen and squirted some into her hand. I watched as she worked the lotion into the skin of her arms and legs. Once she was done, I asked if she wanted me to do her back.

"Yes please Master." She said with a smile.

"Ok, lay down." I said.

Reese obeyed and lay n her towel face down. I squirted some lotion into my hand and started to rub it into her back. Reese's head was turned to the left and she had a smile.

"Mmm, that feels nice. Thank you Master." She said.

I worked my way down her back to her legs. I paid extra attention when I got to her tight little ass. My hand rubbed lotion just under the bottom of her ass cheeks. I looked over and saw a guy about three loungers over trying to watch.