The Power of Touch Ch. 13

Story Info
The honeymoon begins.
15.3k words
4.76
10.7k
18

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

The Power of Touch Ch. 13

I apologize, AGAIN, for the time it has taken me to get this latest installment out. You have to realize that I have a full-time job that involves shift work and does not always allow me to write. I assure you, however that I do try to write when I can. Your comments mean a lot to me, and I do look forward to reading them. So, with that said, please enjoy my latest installment. As always please vote and comment. Thank you very much for your patience. And thank you for being fans of my writing. I can't begin to tell you what that means to me.

Also, as a side note. I resubmitted Chapter 12 as I realized that the end of the chapter was missing. I encourage you to read the last parts of Chapter 12, and I apologize for my mistake.

Now, onto to Chapter 13.

I woke with a start, not knowing where I was. I heard the click of a lock and the jiggle of a door handle. Then the closing of a door. A dim light came on from outside the room. I looked to my left, and saw Reese laying beside me, her hair mussed by sleep. The sheets were pulled down to just above her waist and I could see her beautiful breasts and slender waist exposed. Slowly, I awoke and propped myself up on my elbow. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw the time was 6:27 in the morning. The fog lifted from my mind. I saw a shadow pass by the doorway and heard the sink run in the bathroom.

Ahh... Dan must have come back from the reception.

I slowly got out of bed and stretched. I walked out of the bedroom and stood in the little passageway between the bedroom and the bathroom. There was a little alcove with glasses and a sink. I filled a cup with water and took a sip.

Dan walked out of the bathroom and jumped at the sight of me. Granted, I was standing naked in the hallway.

"Master." He mumbled.

"Dan." I responded.

"It was nice of the two of you to leave the reception without saying anything to me." He complained.

"Knock it off Dan." I said. "Reese was tired, and she wanted me to take her back to the hotel. That's all." I explained.

"Why? Why you? Why not me, her husband?" He asked.

He was sounding a little agitated. I mean, his wedding night didn't go as he had planned, so I suppose he had a right to be pissed. That and the fact that his newlywed wife was sleeping with another man on their wedding night.

"I get it Dan. I'd be pissed off too. But she chose me to take her back to the hotel. If it's any consolation, we had a shower and went straight to bed. No sex." I explained.

"And now you're standing naked in front of me! Which means Reese is probably naked too!" He said a little loudly.

"Keep it down you idiot." I said a little more tensely. "Do you want to wake Reese?"

"Honestly? At the moment, I don't give a fuck!" He yelled.

Dan moved closer to me with clenched fists. This was not going well. I stepped back.

"Do you think, you can come in here and take my wife without repercussions?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"What's going on?" Reese asked sleepily.

She was standing in the doorway to the bedroom and wrapped herself in a sheet. Fuck she looked beautiful.

"This asshole thinks he can just waltz into my life and take my wife. Ruin everything! That's what's going on!" Dan yelled.

"Jesus Dan! Keep it down!" Reese said quietly.

"No, fuck this I'm out of here!" Dan said as he turned towards the door.

"Danny, wait!" Reese said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Dan turned around and struck Reese on the cheek with his clenched fist. Reese fell to the ground, her sheet opening and her left breast coming exposed.

Immediately he regretted what he did, and a look of panic crossed his face.

"Reese! I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Was all he could manage before my fist hit him square in the jaw.

Dan fell against the door and collapsed on the floor. I moved in and hit him hard again.

"Master! Stop!" Reese yelled.

I looked over at her, my fist in the air ready for another blow. She was rubbing her cheek.

"Please... stop. Just stop." She pleaded.

The anger quickly drained from me as I looked down at her. Slowly I lowered my fist. I reached down and held out my hand to help her to her feet. Reese reached up and took my hand. Gingerly, I pulled her up, so she was standing beside me. I adjusted her sheet, covering her breast.

Finish him. The dark voice said.

Finish him? I asked.

Take his mind completely. Make him yours! The voice commanded.

Dan was looking up at us, rubbing his jaw.

I could take him right now, but I had an idea.

Josh, Benjamin, Matt I need you at the hotel. Quickly. I telepathically summoned the three groomsmen to the room. I received three confirmations telepathically as well.

This may take a while.

"Sit down." I commanded, pointing towards a chair in the sitting room.

Dan picked himself up off the floor, never breaking eye contact with me. Obediently, he made his way to the sitting room and sat down.

"Stay there until I say you can move. Got it?" I asked angrily.

"Yes Master." He said begrudgingly.

I looked over at Reese and caressed her cheek where Dan struck her. Her hand came up and covered mine.

"Are you alright Reese?"

"Yes Master. I'm fine, just a little sore."

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mea..." Dan cried out.

"Shut your fucking mouth Dan!" I said loudly.

My hand was still on Reese's cheek.

"Let me take a look at you."

I ran my thumb down across her bottom lip. Reese gave my thumb a kiss. I cupped her chin and turned her face to the left. I looked at her cheek. It was a little red. I gently ran the back of my finger across her cheek. I leaned in and gave her a little kiss.

"You should be ok. I don't think this should bruise too much. We'll keep an eye on it." I said quietly.

"Thank you Master. At least someone cares about me." She said as she shot an angry look at Dan.

Dan hung his head in shame. "I'm so sorry baby..."

"Why don't you order us some breakfast sweetie?" I asked Reese, cutting Dan off.

"Yes Master. That sounds good." She replied while reaching for the phone.

I threw some clothes on and sat down in the sitting room. I flicked on the TV and was started watching a news channel. Reese came out of the bedroom wearing a light blue see through nightie and sat beside me. I placed my hand on her smooth thigh and gently caressed.

Dan remained in his seat, with a blank look on his face like a good little slave until there was a knock on the door. I looked at Dan and motioned towards the door.

Obediently he rose and walked towards the door. Dan was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. It was breakfast, the waiter wheeled the cart into the room and waited for a tip. I gestured to Dan to come towards me. When Dan was standing in front of me I fished out my wallet and found a fifty-dollar bill. I handed it to Dan and had him tip the young gentleman. When the waiter had left, I stood and lifted the covers, revealing plates of steaming food. I waved Reese over so she could pick what she wanted. Reese selected a few items and sat back down. Next, I selected what I wanted. I walked over to Reese and took my place beside her. Dan stood up to get some breakfast. There wasn't much left, so he took whatever we had left behind and sat back down. We all ate in silence and watched the news. Once we were finished, I had Dan collect our plates and place them back on the cart. I put my arm around Reese's shoulder and cupped her right breast in my hand. Reese leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed. We still had a few hours until we had to be at the airport.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked at Dan and he knew what to do. Obediently he stood and walked to the door. Upon opening it we saw Josh and Matt standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dan asked.

"Master summoned us." Matt responded.

"Yeah, Benny should be up soon, I saw him parking his truck." Josh said.

Perfect. I thought to myself.

The two groomsmen entered the suite.

"Good morning Master." They said.

"Morning." I replied.

A few minutes later, there was another knock on the door. Ahh, Ben. I was going to teach Dan a cruel lesson before I took his mind completely.

When all three groomsmen were present, I stood up. I took Reese by the hand and helped her up as well. All three could see the slight bruise on her cheek and were visibly shocked.

"Reese are you Ok?" Matt asked.

"I'm fine." She said.

I explained what had happened, and they shook their heads.

But it was an accident!" Dan protested.

"Man, that's not cool bro." Josh said.

I just smiled to myself. I placed my arm around Reese's waist and gently pulled her into me.

"Gentlemen." I started. "I think we can all agree that this cannot be left unpunished. Agreed?"

All three said no. Dan started to look concerned.

"Ok, good. So I want you to..." I said, but was interrupted by Dan.

"Please! It was an accident, it won't happen again! I'm sorry Reese!" He cried.

I looked at Dan and he shut up. I continued. "So... I want you to restrain Dan for me." I motioned toward the bedroom.

The three groomsmen grasped Dan by his arms and manhandled him into the bedroom. Once inside I motioned towards a chair, I had placed facing the bed.

"Dan, you look terrified." I said. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you again. At least not physically. You are going to watch as I consummate Reese's and mine relationship."

"No! You fuck..." Was all he managed. I nodded to Matt and he punched Dan in the jaw.

Dan sat there quietly as I led Reese over to the bed.

"Reese, remember what you said about what I did to Laurie at the reception. How I made her husband look so weak?"

Reese nodded.

"Is that something you would like?"

Again, a nod.

"Yes Master." She said. "I can't tell you how turned on I was as I was watching you take that woman!"

"Would you like me to fuck you in the ass Reese?" I asked.

Reese blushed and looked away. Shyly, she looked back at me.

"Master, if anal sex is what you desire of me then my ass is yours."

Dan sputtered. I just looked at him. I heard Matt groan.

I looked at Matt, and he blushed.

"Do you like that Matt? Do you like the idea of me fucking Reese in her beautiful ass?"

"Yes Master. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous though." He admitted.

I smiled and looked down at Dan.

"Well, I can't very well have all the groomsmen take a turn on Reese. She is my slave and I have to confess I'm very selfish when it comes to my women."

Matt stood straighter, a look of concern on his face.

"Oh no Master! That's not what I meant at all!"

"Relax Matt. I know" I reassured him.

"Now. I'm not a complete asshole here, although I'm sure Dan would disagree, so I will allow the three of you to watch as I take Reese's anal virginity."

"Thank you Master." All three said in unison.

Reese crossed her arms. I reached around her waist and pulled her into me. Reese looked up at me with adoration in her eyes. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

Reese let out a quick breath. "Whew... Yes Master. I am ready."

I looked down at Dan and winked. I saw his muscles tense up, but he was quickly restrained by Ben and Josh who clamped down on his shoulders.

I turned Reese around and bent her over the end of the bed. I stood behind her and lifted her nightie. Nobody but me could see the splendor laid out before my eyes. Slowly, I caressed her ass cheek. Her skin smooth to my touch. I looked at the clock on the nightstand. We had a little time to play. I moved my finger down to her glistening vagina and found it surprisingly wet. She was turned on already.

Fuck, I thought to myself. I didn't have any fucking lube.

Ah... no worries. I'll have to make do.

Slowly, I sank to my knees behind her exposed vagina and ass. I kept my hands on her hips and gently kissed her smooth ass cheeks. Slowly, and deliberately I kissed my way toward her vagina. The groomsmen could just see the top of her ass as I gently licked her labia. I ran my tongue slowly up and inside her young slit. My tongue found her clitoris and playfully licked around it. Reese shivered at the sensation.

"Yes Master. Right there..." She breathed.

I teased around her clitoris, flicking it with my tongue.

"My God Master. No one has ever made me feel like this."

I sucked Reese's labia into my mouth. She tasted a little on the salty side, as she had worked up a sweat while dancing last night at the reception. I have to admit, I am a sucker for a nice sweaty pussy. I love the smell and taste, and Reese's precious little vagina was an absolute treat. I pulled back a little and took the sight in. Reese had done some landscaping down there and had her pubic hair trimmed nicely, most likely to accommodate her swimsuit for her honeymoon. I heard a moan from behind me, it was one of the groomsmen. They were certainly enjoying the show. I smiled into Reese's perfect little pussy. Fuck she tasted good! I stuck my tongue deeper into her young vagina.

"Mmmm, Master." She moaned.

I moved my tongue around the inside of Reese, causing her knees to buckle. I could feel Reese pushing her hips into my face. This forced my tongue a little deeper inside her. Her vagina was so wet that her juices coated my nose and mouth. My cock was rigid in eager anticipation of invading her tight little anus. Slowly, I withdrew my tongue. I could smell her on my face as I stood. I looked down at her ass and spit. It landed right between her cheeks. I took my thumb and ran it down her crack, spreading the spit. I rested my thumb on her anus and gave it a little pressure. Eventually, the tip of my thumb disappeared inside her ass. Reese gasped at the new sensation. I gently pushed my thumb further inside her.

"Oh my God." Reese breathed.

"How is it, my beautiful slave?" I asked.

"Different Master. This feels weird. It kind of hurts." She said. "But a good hurt. It feels good."

I looked back at Dan. I could see his cock hardening.

"You're enjoying this Dan?" I asked with a smirk. "Don't lie to me."

Dan looked ashamed.

"Yes Master." He looked down at his lap.

I spit on her ass again. And again I spread it around with my thumb. I took my pants off and let them fall to my ankles. My erect cock was pressing against my boxers, so I pulled them down and let them fall. My hard cock fell out and hit Reese's ass. I felt Reese tense up in anticipation. My cock was now parallel to the floor and almost lined up perfectly with her ass. Gently, I pressed my cock against her. Her anus presented a slight resistance, but eventually relented. Slowly, I slid my cock deeper into her ass.

"Holy shit..." Reese said quietly.

"Are you doing OK?" I asked.

"Yes Master. This hurts a little, but it feels great." She said quietly. "I never knew anal sex could feel so good..."

Her voice trailed away as she gave in and enjoyed the sensation.

"Oh shit... I think I just came in my pants." Matt confessed.

The three of them laughed.

"Fuck you guys! That's my wife..." Dan protested.

"Nah dude, she clearly belongs to Master. Look at her." Ben said.

Danny remained silent.

This conversation invigorated me, and I penetrated her ass like a well oiled piston. Reese was moaning loudly now as my cock entered her. Her ass was tight, and the pleasure I felt was exhilarating.

"Oh... Master. Fuck me... My ass..." Reese whimpered. "Don't stop..."

I loved this. Not only the feeling, it felt amazing. Her ass, as well as Laurie's ass felt so tight on my cock. But it was also psychological as well. I mean, I know I dominate these people. Both their minds and bodies, but this. This was a whole new level of domination. Anal sex seems to be more invasive to me. Almost like... forbidden. Reese and Laurie had never entertained the thought of having a man penetrate their assholes. Yet here I was.

I looked down, Reese was sweating. Her skin had taken on a lovely sheen. The blanket on the bed was clenched in her fists as she held on. Reese began to moan loudly now. I knew she was close. I grabbed tightly onto her hips and thrust a little more forcefully into her.

"Oh God!!" She screamed. "Yes. Yes Master!"

Reese started to push back against me. She was enjoying this immensely.

"I'm close... so close..." She grunted.

The sounds of pleasure coming from my slave, combined with the tightness of her ass around my cock was becoming overwhelming for me as well. With a few more thrusts I could feel my orgasm starting to build. Reese began to breathe heavily.

"Holy... I... going to cum..." She said quietly.

I held on, I tried my best to hold off my own orgasm until she was done.

Just then, Reese gave out a scream and collapsed on the bed. She was whimpering uncontrollably as I released my own orgasm into her ass. Her body shook, wracked with spasms as she came. I gave a few short pumps as my cock pulsated inside of her, filling her ass with my seed.

I stood there my legs weak from my powerful orgasm. Slowly, I pulled my cock out of her. I looked down at Reese. Her head was turned to the left with her hair plastered to her face. She was breathing heavily, a look of complete satisfaction on her face. There was a trail of cum seeping from her anus. I watched as is trickled down across her taint and over her vagina.

"Master, that was amazing." She said between breaths. "It was like every one of my nerves was being touched. No one has ever made me feel like that, no one. Thank you Master."

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Reese turned her head ever so slightly so our lips would meet.

I had an idea. This was my last indignation I would bestow upon Dan.

"Dan. You miss touching Reese don't you?" I asked.

Dan looked at me suspiciously.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just answer me." I said plainly.

"Of course. What kind of stupid question is that? First, you take her from me, then you fuck her..."

"Enough!" I said sternly. "Just shut up."

I nodded to Josh and Ben, and motioned for them to bring Dan closer to me. Roughly, they manhandled him out of the chair. I motioned for them to bring him to his knees behind Reese. I watched as Danny was lowered into a kneeling position.

"Well now..." I started. "This will be the last physical contact you ever have with Reese. I suggest you enjoy it."

I reached behind Dan's head and grabbed a fistful of hair. I forcefully brought his face close to her cum covered ass and vagina.

"Clean her up slave." I ordered. "Make sure you get it all."

Dan balked at the though of cleaning my cum from his wife's body.

I forced Dan's face into her cum covered vagina, but he turned his face at the last moment. I watched as a stream of sticky cum connected to her from his face. Reaching down, I cleaned my cum from his cheek and held it n my finger tip. I yanked his head back, and he yelped in pain. While he had his mouth open, I forced my finger into his mouth.

"Close your mouth and swallow." I ordered.

Reluctantly, Dan obeyed, and I watched as his Adam's Apple bobbed.

"There you go... not so bad is it?" I asked. "Now, finish the job."

Dan moved his face closer to her taint and stuck his tongue out. Reluctantly, his tongue lapped up my semen that was trickling down his wife's vagina and taint.

"There you go." I said as we watched him obediently clean Reese with his tongue.

Dan pulled his face away after he was finished.

"Uh uh. You're not finished I said.

Dan looked at me, and I pointed to her glistening asshole.

"Please... no." He begged.

Once again I pointed to her anus.

Grudgingly, Dan moved closer to her ass. I watched with glee as his tongue slurped up what was left of my cum in Reese's ass.

Once he was done, I nodded to Josh and Ben and they obediently forced Dan back into his chair. I walked up to Dan, my cock dangling inches from his face. I playfully slapped Danny's cheek a couple of times.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers