The Power of Touch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell, I thought to myself. I might as well give this guy a show. And maybe a little more to be jealous of. I ran my finger underneath the tight fabric covering Reese's ass. I smiled to myself, remembering when I was that guy. The guy always watching and coveting. Wondering why the girl was with him.

I finally moved on to her legs. I squirted some more lotion into my hand and started to massage it into her skin. Reese's thighs were firm and silky. Slowly I worked my way down her legs to her shapely calves. Her skin shone with the oily lotion. Once I was finished, Reese sat up.

"Thank you, Master."

"My pleasure." I said.

"My turn." Reese said with a smile.

I felt Reese's hands on my back. Greasy with the lotion. Gently, Reese worked the lotion into my skin in a gentle swirling motion. She started to massage my shoulders in a gentle kneading motion, moving down my arms as she went. Gently, she pushed me down onto my back. I complied and she went to work on my chest. I looked out of the corner of my eye. I could see the rubber-necker watching jealously. Reese's hands moved down to my stomach and finally my legs. Her hands felt amazing on my body.

Once Reese was finished, she lay down on her towel beside me. The two of us were close together, and she reached over and took my hand. Silently, we lay there together. Our fingers intertwined as we felt the hot sun beat down on us. I looked over at Reese. Her skin was radiant as she lay there with her eyes closed. We lay there together for about half an hour, when Reese's hand slipped from mine. Reese flipped over to tan her back. I sat up and looked down at her. Her ass looked perfect in her bikini and I just wanted to take bite out of it. You could see where her ass cheeks curved into the crack of her ass. Stunning, absolutely stunning.

After another half an hour, Reese sat up. Her skin was perspiring and only added to her beauty. Her skin shone with little beads of sweat dotting her body.

"Would you like a drink Master?" Reese asked.

"I would love one." I said.

"What would you like?" She asked.

"Surprise me." I said. "Something tropical."

"Ok, I'll be right back." She said standing up, pulling the bottom of her bikini down to cover her ass cheeks.

I watched as she walked away. I noticed "Looky-lou" stand up, having to suddenly make his way to the bar. He quickly shot a glance at me and looked away. He followed Reese to the bar and waited in line behind her. I looked over at him and could see that his gaze was transfixed on Reese's perfect ass.

I chuckled to myself. That definitely used to be me. God, was I as obvious as he was? Fuck, I hope not. Anyway, I turned my attention to the ocean. I watched the people splashing in the water, laying on floats or walking hand in hand. There were a few that caught my eye, but at the moment I was only interested in Reese.

Ten minutes later Reese returned. She handed me my drink.

"Here you go." She said sweetly. "It's a Bahama Mama."

I took a sip of the sweet concoction. I looked over at her and nodded my approval.

"Delicious." I said.

"I ran into that couple from the elevator at the bar." Reese said. "I hope you don't mind, but I asked if they wanted to join us for dinner tonight."

"Not at all." I replied. "They seemed really nice."

An image of Cassandras naked body straddling me, her pendulous breasts bouncing as she rode me played through my mind.

Ok, I thought to myself. Maybe Cassandra and Reese were my only interests at the moment.

Reese and I sat on our towels sipping our cool beverages talking about the beauty that was Jamaica. Once we were finished, I stood up and looked down at Reese.

"I'm going for a swim, care to join me?" I asked.

"Sure!" Reese said excitedly.

I reached down to help her up. Reese grabbed my hand and stood. Hand in hand we walked over to the waters edge. I stepped in and was pleasantly surprised at the temperature of the water. I thought it would be a lot colder.

"The water's nice, eh?" I asked.

"Oh, yes." Reese said. "It's beautiful."

We walked out a bit and soon found ourselves in water up to our stomachs. We walked out a bit further until Reese's breasts were under water. We walked over to a tiny cove beside the manmade island. I put my arms around Reese's waist and pulled her in to me. Reese looked up at me, a look of pure love in her eyes. Hungrily, Reese kissed me on the lips. I looked around while we kissed and saw that we were relatively secluded. My hands made their way down to Reese's hips. Gently I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around me. My cock sprang to life. Reese's breasts pushed into my chest as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. Passionately, we kissed in our secluded little cove.

"Oh Master..." Reese said between kisses. "This is going to be an awesome vacation. Fuck Danny, I want to stay with you."

"I want you to stay with me." I said.

"I want to make love to you every night Master. I want to spend every waking moment with you. I want to wake up beside you every morning."

Passionately we kissed each other. I didn't care if any one saw us anymore. I slid my fingers under her bikini bottom and caressed her ass. Reese's breasts pushed into me.

"Oh, we will." I said breathlessly. "You are to sleep in my suite Reese. You are to introduce yourself as my wife, even when Danny is present."

"Oh, yes Master." Reese giggled.

"And, you don't have to call me Master while we are on vacation. As much as I like it, I also like when you call me Jeff."

Reese kissed me. "Ok Jeff." She said softly.

The sound of her voice saying my name turned me on. I reached up and cupped her chin. Gently, I pulled her face to mine. I kissed Reese.

"I love you Reese." I said genuinely.

"Oh Jeff." She whispered.

Reese put her legs down and stood close to me.

I moved my hands down her body, down every curve she had to offer. My hand rested between her legs, and she spread her thighs ever so slightly to allow me access. I cupped her crotch with my hand and gently rubbed. I bent my finger and pressed the silky fabric of her bathing suit into her labia.

"Oh, Jeff..." Reese moaned as she lay her head against my chest.

Reese reached down and gently grasped my cock through the fabric on my shorts.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, "I'll never get tired of this cock."

Reese let go and I felt a tugging as she loosened the string tied in a bow at my waist. Gently she reached into my shorts. I felt her fingers wrap around me as she started stroking me. My shorts loosened and dropped a bit to below my hips. Now my cock was completely exposed. I moved my hand into Reese's bikini bottom and ran my finger between her lips. I slowly masturbated her clit as she stroked my cock. Reese was already turned on and started to breathe heavily. Reese lowered her head as I massaged her clitoris with my finger and I closed my eyes as her hand worked my cock.

Holy fuck. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be in Jamaica fingering a beautiful woman in the fucking ocean. I was in heaven. Reese let out a gasp and a small groan as I pleasured her. I moved my other hand down the inside of the rear of her bottoms. I placed my finger on her little asshole and started to play with it. My finger toyed with her anus as I simultaneously fingered her clit. I felt her grip tighten on my shaft as she began to stroke a little more vigorously. Reese rested her forehead on my chest.

"My god Jeff..." was all she could muster.

I played with her clit and anus more vigorously now as her breathing got heavier. Reese let out a little whimper as the first stirrings of her orgasm began to take hold. I could feel the sweet feeling my own orgasm starting.

Wouldn't this be awesome if we actually came together?

Reese held her breath for a few seconds, and let out a low guttural moan as her orgasm grew in intensity. Just the notion of me violating a newly wed woman's ass and vagina was enough to send me over the edge.

"Mmmph... Mmmph.. Mmmph..." Reese whimpered as her orgasm ripped through her. I felt her back arch, pressing her belly into mine. The sound of her own orgasm, and the feel of her pressing into me was enough. I ejaculated into the salty brine as she kept pumping my cock. I rested my head against the top of hers as we actually climaxed together. Reese kept her head against my chest for a while longer as her contractions abated.

"Holy fuck, Jeff." She said, her head still against my chest.

She looked up at me. Her hair was plastered to her face from the sweat she had worked up.

"That was fucking hot." She whispered as she stood on her tip toes to kiss me.

We stood there, locked in a passionate embrace as we hungrily kissed each other. We broke our embrace and I reached down and pulled my shorts up. Reese looked down and tied the drawstring for me. I took Reese by the hand and we made our way back to the beach. Once we were back at the beach, I noticed the guy that was checking out Reese's ass at the bar was paying close attention to us as we emerged from the water. It was obvious that he was watching us out in the water because you could definitely make out the shape of his erect cock in his shorts. I looked him and smiled. He quickly looked away and placed the book that he was holding on his crotch to hide his erection.

I chuckled to myself. That was totally me a short while ago. Always the watcher, and never the lucky son of a bitch. How the tables had turned.

We made our way back to our towels and lay down again, allowing the sun to dry our bodies. I drifted off to sleep, exhausted by Reese's efforts in the ocean. I woke up half an hour later and looked over at Reese. She was gone. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked around. I couldn't see her. Maybe she went to the washroom. I scanned the beach, but didn't see her. I looked back towards the resort and saw her walking back towards me. She has two ice cold tropical drinks in her hands. Once she reached me, she handed me another Bahama Mama. I took hers as well.

"Oh, you're awake!" She said brightly.

"I was going to surprise you!" She said as she spread her towel out and sat down.

"Oh, this is a nice surprise." I said as I handed her her drink.

I took a sip of the frosty beverage and could feel the cool liquid run down my throat.

Reese was sweating in the heat, and I marvelled at her beauty as her skin glistened with perspiration. I wondered what time it was. I was getting a little hungry.

"I'm getting hungry." I mentioned to Reese.

"Me too." She said.

"Maybe we should make our way back to the room to freshen up before dinner." Reese mused.

"That sounds like a good idea." I said.

I stood up and held my hand out for Reese. Reese took my hand and hoisted herself to her feet. We gathered our towels and made our way to our room. As we made our way to the elevator we met Cassandra and Richard.

"Hey lovebirds." Cassandra said with a smile. "Still on for dinner?"

"Yeah! For sure!" Reese said sweetly.

"I mean, if you want to eat together." Cassandra said with a smile.

"Oh, absolutely!" I said.

"Ok then! How do you want to work this?" Richard asked.

"Umm, how about we meet in the lobby in say... an hour?" I suggested.

"Sounds good. That'll give us some time to cool down and get cleaned up." Cassandra said.

"Alright then. It's a date." I said.

Reese and Cassandra laughed.

The elevator arrived and we all got on. Richard and Cassandra got off at their floor and we continued on. I gave Reese a little kiss on the forehead.

"They seem like a nice couple." I said.

Reese gave a little chuckle and looked up at me.

"Oh, you just can't wait to get your hands on Cassandra, can you?" She asked playfully.

I looked down at her and feigned surprise.

"What???" I asked. "Me???"

Reese laughed.

"It's OK Jeff." She said "I know it's going to happen. I can't stop you, and even if I could I wouldn't."

"Oh? Why not?" I asked.

"Because, you are my Master and I must abide by your wishes." She replied.

The elevator glided to a stop and the doors opened. We stepped off and made our way to our room.

"So, that doesn't bother you Reese?" I asked.

"Well, it's not as if I have a choice." She said laughing. "I just hope you include me at some point."

"Oh, don't worry about that." I said truthfully. "Believe me, I've got some ideas."

I'm sure you do." She said as we stepped into the air conditioned room.

The cool air felt good on our skin and we quickly got undressed.

"You've got some sun." I said as Reese took her top off.

Her breasts were pale in contrast to the slight tan she had gotten from our time on the beach. She slipped out of her bottoms, and admired herself in the mirror.

"Oh yeah." Would you look at that!" She said, turning to admire her pale ass.

She gave her bum a little slap.

I stepped out of my shorts and stood there. I didn't see much change in the hue of my skin, but I knew it would come.

"I guess we should call my husband about dinner." Reese stated.

"I suppose." I said.

Reese picked up the phone and dialed his room number.

"Hi Dan." Reese said without a hint of affection. "Hey, Jeff and I are going for dinner in about an hour."

"Ok." She said. "Did you nap?"

"No. We went for a swim at the beach." She said into the phone after a few seconds. "Yeah. It was pretty nice."

Reese looked over at me and smiled. She was standing in profile and I admired her curves. The way her breasts sat on her chest all the way down to how her little ass pouted out above her legs. She was a perfect specimen of a woman.

"Ok. We'll see you in the lobby in an hour?" She asked.

"Ok. Se you then." She hung up the phone.

I made my way to the little bar fridge and retrieved a Red Stripe. I twisted off the cap and took a swig. It was refreshing.

"Well," I started, "Dan's going to have to be included in some things I suppose."

"Yes. I suppose." Reese replied. "I guess it's the least we can do."

"You should go on the excursions that you two planned." I suggested.

Reese looked at me, a playful pout on her lips.

"Ah, since this morning, he's come along way." I explained. "I think he should be rewarded."

"Yes, He has come along way." Reese confirmed.

"Anyway, I'm going to take a quick shower." Reese said.

I thought of joining her, but we had less than an hour now. Besides, I'd like to relax.

I heard the shower turn on so I gathered our wet clothing and made my way to the balcony. I hung our bathing suits on the chairs to dry. No one could see that I was completely naked, so I stood in the heat for a few moments. Once I made my way back in, I stretched out on the king sized bed and flipped the television on. The cool air felt good on my skin. I heard the shower shut off and a few minutes later Reese emerged wrapped in a towel and drying her hair.

"Your turn." She said. "The shower is amazing."

I looked at the bedside clock and saw that we had half an hour. I reluctantly rolled off the bed and stood up. I stretched and made my way into the humid bathroom.

Reese was correct. The shower felt absolutely amazing. I stood and allowed the hot water to rain down on me. I washed the salt off my skin and finally emerged from the shower. I dried myself off and stepped back into the cool room. I pulled some clothes out of the suitcase. After getting dressed, I picked up my beer and found Reese sitting on the balcony sipping a Red Stripe of her own.

"Did I lie?" She asked with a smile.

"Absolutely not." I replied.

I sat down across the little patio table from her. I took a drink from my bottle and savoured the flavour. Once we finished our beers, I stood up and stretched.

"Well, what do you think? Should we make our way downstairs?" I asked.

"I guess it's about that time." Reese said.

We made our way back to the lobby and found Cassandra and Richard sitting on a Rattan couch Dan was sitting in a chair across from them, oblivious to our two new acquaintances. Cassandra was wearing a tank top with a loose, open blouse over top. She was also wearing shorts, and her calves were accentuated with the wedge shoes she was wearing. They all stood as we approached.

We introduced Dan to the Campbell's without disclosing his relation to us, and made our way to the buffet restaurant. We were quickly seated, and as luck would have it, I was seated across from Reese and beside Cassandra. Dan sat beside Reese. Another little concession I allowed him. We were promptly approached by a server. She took our drink orders and we made our way up to the buffet. We all sat down to eat our meal and made idle chit chat, our drink orders arrived shortly thereafter.

"So. How did you two meet?" Richard asked amicably.

"At my stagette." Reese replied with a laugh.

"Really??" Richard asked.

Cassandra looked over at me,

"Yup." Reese said. "He swept me off my feet."

"Wow..." Was all Richard could say.

"So, Jeff here wasn't your first choice?" Richard said jokingly.

"Rick!" Cassandra chided

Reese laughed. "It's OK. Well no. You could say that he... chose me."

"Chose you?" Cassandra asked.

"Yup, my bridesmaids and I were having a good time, and Jeff came along and kind of..." Her voice trailed off and she smiled.

"Well, you'll see." Reese said.

"Oh? How so?" Richard asked.

Cassandra had a puzzled look on her face, and tilted her head to the side.

Dan chimed in. "Well, to be fair, I was her husband."

"What?" Richard asked, a look of concern on his face.

"I mean, we got married. But Jeff is our Master, so Reese belongs to him."

Rickard looked at Cassandra. A look of puzzlement on their faces.

"Wait, your Master? And you have no problem with this?" Cassandra asked incredulously.

"Well, to be fair, I did as of this morning." Dan explained.

"Now I'm confused." Cassandra said.

"I was pretty angry this morning. Reese spent the night with our Master last night. But this morning, Master showed me the error of my ways. Now I obey him."

Rick and Cassandra looked at each other. I think the gravity f the situation was just dawning on them.

I had been pretty quiet up until now.

"Remember when we met you guys in the lobby earlier and I introduced myself?"

They both nodded.

"I took you then." I explained plainly.

A look of calm realization washed over their faces.

"So... you are our Master." Rick stated.

"Yes." Was all I said.

"Wh... what does that mean?" Cassandra asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

Richard. You know you belong to me. Nod your acknowledgement.

Rick nodded his head.

I reached over and put my hand on Cassandra's lap.

Cassandra tensed up and looked down, then up at her husband.

Rick had a blank stare on his face as he started to eat. Rick appeared to have accepted their fate very well. Cassandra didn't fight either. She allowed my hand to travel up her thigh. Cassandra started to breathe heavily as she started to panic a little.

"I know, It's kind of a weird sensation at first." Reese explained. "But trust me, you conform fairly quickly to being a slave."

"A... slave? No... please." Cassandra said quietly.

Reese just nodded.

Cassandra looked at her husband.

"Rick? Are you going to do something?" She asked quietly.

"Don't worry though, he's a very good Master. He takes very good care of us. Doesn't he honey?" She asked Dan.

Dan nodded eagerly, obviously vying for my approval.

Cassandra relaxed a little. I moved my hand up her smooth thigh. Her skin felt amazing to my touch. The more I kept my hand on her thigh, the stronger our bond became. I could feel her resistance fading. I continued to stroke her smooth thighs, my lingering touch had it's intended effect and Cassandra's resistance faded and she accepted her fate. I looked over at Richard.