The Pre-Ceremony Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of his dick was struggling hard against my clenched asshole. I started screaming as it felt quite big and was causing a lot of strain on my asshole. I gave a jerk and got free of him and turned around, before he could say or do anything, I got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth as fast as I could. But he managed to strike a slap on my face by that time. It hurt but I kept on sucking his dick. My plan was to relieve him using my mouth so he would let me go. I had to swallow down a few drops of piss from the tip of his dick.

He started liking what I was doing. I put his hands on my head and indicated him to fuck my face. He got the signal and he held my head and started fucking my face with rapid strokes, my boobs, ass and thighs juggling violently. His dick was going deep down my throat and I was gagging a lot but he didn't stop and kept fucking my face with that rhythm. Tears started rolling down my eyes, messing up my makeup and my hair.

He then began grunting and started climaxing. Shooting rope after rope, directly down my throat. No choice for spitting it out as he was pouring all of it directly into my belly. He then left my head and I just fell back on the floor. I thought of relaxing for a moment but he shoved his dick in my mouth again, ordering me lick it clean. I obliged and started sucking again and licked him clean. He then just left. I realised he didn't even help me with the snacks. I stayed down on the floor for a moment to recompose after swallowing that much cum and the rough face fucking.

I got up and saw my kurti lying there, I thought of wearing it but it was too much effort and I wasn't in the shape to do that. So I skipped that and began looking for snacks, wearing just leggings pulled down halfway and nothing else. I was able to gather some items and took their medicine tray and headed back up. I thought of escaping at that moment but then I would have to go out topless and I didn't think that would be a sensible choice to go back to the motel topless.

I reached in the room and got a cheer of catcalls and abuses, as they properly got to see my wet pussy and my milky white thighs, arms and naked tits swaying side to side with each step. They asked what happened. I nervously told I asked the servant for help but instead he started groping me and removed kurti and that I had to give him a blowjob to leave from there. They clapped and said that it was good for them as I was wearing lesser clothes now.

They then asked me to open the medicine tray and hand one tablet to each of them. I started doing the same, then one of them asked me to massage his legs. I sat beside him and started to massage his legs below the knees, my boobs shaking with each movement. I didn't realise but my nipples were hard. Meanwhile the pussy juices were rolling down my thighs continuosly and had gathered near the bunched up leggings.

I then heard a vessel fall down and saw it had spoiled the floor and it was sticky and wet. All of them commanded me to clean it for their safety. I thought it was important as they might slip and fall. I readily agreed and asked form some cleaning cloth. They said they didn't have any. I started cleaning with my hands and fingers but it was too sticky too be cleaned that easily.

They complained for the same. They asked me if I had any cloth to clean it. I said no. They countered saying that I had my leggings. I was speechless in that moment. Suddenly a hand came around my thighs and started pulling my leggings down, I had a pitiful look on my face so said they said that they had already seen my ass and pussy up close, so being completely bottomless in front of them should not matter.

I agreed with that logic and lifted my feet so my leggings could be removed completely. Now completely naked, I noticed everyone had moderate boners all of a sudden, but I didn't think much. I took my leggings and used the part wet with my pussy juices to clean the stains and just kept it there.

Then another one of them asked me to massage his torso. His cot was a little narrow so I tried to sit on the side but wasn't able to massage properly then. He complained for the same and told me to sit properly and take support of his pelvis to sit. I had to spread my legs for that. I spread my legs and leaned back to take support of his pelvis but instead I felt something thick driving straight inside my wet cunt.

While I was trying to sit, he had removed his lungi and turned his body towards me and pointed his erect dick outwards and when I shifted back, his dick went straight inside my pussy, it went half way in and I just moaned. Everyone burst out laughing and the guy fucking me, held me waist and pushed his entire length in me. I then saw everyone had huge erect boners there. I had a confused look alongwith the moans, they explained the tablet I had given was Viagra and now they are going to use me until the effect wears down.

They all got naked and pulled me down on the floor. They guy who inserted his dick in me, resumed fucking me in doggy style and other person came near my face, without asking I started sucking on it like a lollipop. Their dicks were wrinkly and old, with white pubes. And obviously a stink of piss and some drops of it stuck to the tip. I gladly licked the piss and sucked his dick with pleasure, a lot of pubes were coming in my mouth but I kept swallowing them as I didn't want to let go of that dick.

Due to the viagra, all their dicks were hard, long and thick. I felt hands roaming around my body slapping my tits, twisting my hard nipples, spanking my fat ass. The guy fucking me was moaning loudly, maybe I was the best pussy he ever had. Meanwhile I was also enjoying this attention to my body.

They guy fucking me started climaxing and ejaculated inside me. I wanted to say something but at the same time, the dick in my mouth started dropping its load and I had no choice but to swallow it. The taste was very sour. Without wasting a moment, another guy had replaced the one fucking me and I had the next dick fucking in and out of my pussy. I was being spanked a lot. They were also pinching my ass cheeks causing them to get very red. Meanwhile I was licking the guy clean whose cum I just drank.

Another one introduced his dick in my mouth and I resumed my duty and started sucking him. This time as well I was rewarded with complimentary drops of piss and a lot of white pubes. The guy in my pussy slowed his pace and started heavy strokes every time clashing his dick on my g-spot and I immediately started cumming. My orgasm resulted into him cumming as well and he started unloaded his seed in my unprotected pussy. Again I wanted to say something but my mouth was full.

Three guys were down, two left. One was already in my mouth, the last one without wasting time jammed his entire dick in my pussy in a single stroke, which almost knocked me unconscious. He also started playing around my asshole with his finger and was introducing the tip of his finger inside my asshole. It was a strange sensation. The guy in mouth emptied himself in my mouth and it was obvious now that I always swallow. So I swallowed it obediently.

Now that my mouth was free, I was moaning like a hot bitch, everytime the dick touched my g-spot or he fingered my asshole. The guys who were done just laughed looking at me like that. My face was resting on the floor and my boobs crushing with the floor as well. He then started cumming in me and kept thrusting until he emptied himself in my cunt. By now I had swallowed cum of 2 of them (excluding the servant downstairs) and three of them had deposited their cum in my pussy, which was still in there.

They all rested on the cots, while I stayed in that bitch position trying to relax, I had cummed twice during this session itself. The viagra was working well as none of their erections were even close to shrinking. They made me lie on the cot, some cum started leaking from my pussy in the process. They the started fucking me individually on that cot, one of them would come and sleep over me and fuck me in missionary position and then would cum inside my pussy.

They said that their seed is very precious and it should not be wasted outside of my body. And that they didn't care if I got pregnant but they will ejaculate inside only. I didn't want to tell them that I was on the pill, so I just nodded. (Again, I was stupid that I didn't realise that what I had taken was an after pill, so I was still open to be impregnated at that point.) The second round got over with each of them fucking me individually on the cot and cumming inside me. They wanted to change position, so they took me near a corner and made me kneel down, apparently it was a blowjob only round.

One of them came near me and I was obediently waiting with my mouth open and tongue out. Then suddenly I heard him saying shit and a felt a large spray of warm liquid all over me and even on my tongue. Apparently he couldn't control and just started pissing on me, and it sprayed all over me because of the erection, maybe the viagra wasn't suiting their body properly. He kept aiming at me and emptied his bladder on me.

They all kept looking at me and waiting for my reaction.

What would happen next? I'll tell that in the next part.

***

P.S: I am really sorry everyone, for such a late update. I had started working on other stories as well. And given my busy slut routine, I could not find time to finish the update. I'll give the next update soon but it may take some time as well.

Also if you guys have any questions/suggestions or just want to talk to me, please mention your email address in the comments or in the contact link on my author page.

Love you all.

12