The Preacher's Wife Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode him as if she were inspired until he came again.

Rob had finished fucking my husband who was now sitting in the pastors chair sobbing like a child. Rob stood beside him and the rest of the Deacons stood at attention still sporting their bras and panties.

"Go get dressed" I told them and they filed off into the Pastor's Office to get dressed.

Britney was still fucking and it was as I had earlier learned. Britney was filthy and a pleasure to watch.

I watched as she drained his balls and then came to join me on the behind the lectern.

"Men, you are all dismissed. Go wait for your ladies in your car." I directed.

The men all slowly got up and filed out, and as they did quite a few of the ladies met me at the front of the church. We all began to talk and we tossed around ideas about the upcoming business meeting and the new constitution.

The night ended with Britney and me in my bed.

The day could not have been better.

12