The Preacher's Wife Pt. 13

Story Info
Britney changes the rules.
2.7k words
3.52
4.4k
4

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
381 Followers

Chapter 13

Britney and I stayed at my house for the next few days. My husband and Rob were there as well. All fight was one from both of them. Monday night we had the two guys from church Sunday night, Allen and Drew as it turns out, back over. We had my husband and Rob cook dinner, clean the house, and take massive dildos up their asses.

I loved putting on a massive dildo and shoving it hard up my husbands ass while Britney lay on the bed face to face while chiding him about the biblical implications of his homosexuality. One of her most inspired was when she described Hell as a place where he was going to get assfucked for eternity by bigger and bigger cocks

All of the people who sat in his church and heard his version of the gospel with a God intent on punishment and repression while giving us desires for each other and the ability for such pleasure would be there calling him a faggot preacher, a fuckhole and every other name they could think of.

And the men fucking his ass would fuck harder and harder as if they were trying to rip him apart.

Then, her voice became soft and sympathetic.

"Do you know what is going to be the worst thing for you? The fact that the worse it gets, the more you will like it and want it. At some point, it may even stop. And then you will beg for more. You will beg for cock in your ass. You will beg for Rob's cock. You'll beg for Allen and Drew's magnificent cocks." she said sweetly.

"And finally" she continued, "You'll be offered a choice. If you want it to continue, you will never be offered a choice again. If you choose yes, for all eternity, you will have bigger and bigger, more and more aggressive and more humiliating men and cocks shoved up your ass. For all eternity. Never ending and without reprieve. And, do you know what you will say? You will beg for it to continue. That will be your Hell."

I laughed heartily as I pounded his ass with the biggest dildo I have ever tried on his ass. Not only was it huge in diameter, but it went deep. It had to hurt. I could feel the resistance when I bottomed it out on him. He never asked me to stop. He just kept sobbing, as was his usual recently. I enjoyed hearing it, and Brit had come to love it as much as I did..

We had tried hard to break Rob this well, but he was stoic. He did as he was told, without objection. Sometimes, he even seemed to revel in it. But, he never cried.

Since that night months ago, Rob had had the same treatment as my husband. He penis had been caged and I had his key as Britney had my husband's key. Rob had not had sex with a woman since that night. His most frequent sex partner had been my husband.

Rob's cock was significantly bigger than my husbands so it was always more fun to watch Rob violate my husband, but sometimes Brit loved to watch them suck each other's cocks. That was the only time they had been out of their cages.

Tuesday Rob and my husband went to work. They were in bras and panties under their work clothes, of course. Britney and I also decided that Rob should shave his beard and they should both grow out their hair. We didn't tell them how long, but we envisioned eventually down past their shoulders.

We had, as of about noon, yet to put clothes on. We spent most of the morning in one long embrace. We subtly explored each other's bodies, without the added stressor of time constraints. We had all day. I explored her nipples. I memorized every pore and every duct opening. I memorized how big each areola was. I found that, although I had seen there was no breast tissue surrounding her nipples, I had been wrong. When lying on her back, there was just enough that there was a small lump of breast formed along the outside edge of her ribs.

But, her nipples were always erect and I loved to have them in my mouth.

I loved the taste of her pussy. Sweet and salty, sometimes just a hint of leftover urine. I would have never thought that sexy a short while ago, but her filthiness was contagious.

I loved her hands on my breasts. My breasts, unlike hers, were very large and full, hanging like globes on my chest. She loved to handle them in every way possible. She squeezed them. She held them. She lay her head on them while we talked, occasionally stopping to lick or suck the closest nipple.

With her head in between them, she gazed into my face. "I think your boobs are growing." she said.

"You wish" I smiled back at her.

"No, I'm serious. Have you noticed a little muffin top over your pushups lately?" she asked.

Come to think of it, when I did wear a bra, which was rare, it did seem that they were a little fuller recently. They also felt a little more sensitive. That just made me want her to play with them more.

She obliged. Within moments, I was wet and so horny that I couldn't stand it. I began to flip her nipples and moved one hand down her marvelously flat, tiny stomach to her shaved pussy. I gently traced the outline of her pussy and as I began to touch her again, she grabbed my hair and snapped my head back.

She kissed me hard on the lips and snarled with a smile, "You are going to be a filthy bitch today." she said.

"Oh yeah?" I said with mock defiance. The truth was, I would do anything she asked me to do.

"MM-hmm" she said, pointing to the bed. "Lay down."

I feigned defiance, but did exactly as she said. She climbed over me, her knees straddling my head, and lowered her beautiful pussy to my lips. I strained my neck to reach it, but she kept it just out of reach.

I smiled up at her and looking down at me, she lowered her pussy to my face and began grinding it into my face. She was very wet and as she rubbed against me, it left a film of moisture that lubricated my face making the movements even more sensual. She suddenly stopped with her pussy right over my mouth and commanded "Lick it, bitch".

OH MY GOD, I was so turned on. I had never heard her speak that way, especially to me, but her filthy side was coming out more and more. I began to work feverishly on her pussy until she moved her hips, bringing her asshole to my lips. I tried to turn my head to avoid it, but she again commanded me.

"Lick my ass, slut." she said firmly as she forced her ass into my opening mouth. I tasted the acrid pungence of her asshole, and as it mixed with my saliva, juices began to run down my chin and my cheek. I lost myself in pleasing her.

I had seen her licking men's assholes before and always thought it was gross, but when one allows oneself to be free, pleasing your partner can be as fulfilling as pleasing yourself.

Then, she stopped grinding and held her pussy still touching my mouth and suddenly, I felt a warm wet stream. She was peeing in my mouth. I started to turn my head, to run figuratively, but as I said, whatever she wanted I did. I stayed and opened my mouth and let the warm saltiness invade my mouth. She peed faster than I could drink, and soon my head was lying in a pool of piss while I drank everything I could as it came out.

"Such a good slut" she said to me as the piss finally began to ebb and I tried to catch my breath, but she immediately lowered her dripping wet pussy into my mouth and began to grind again. I was gasping when I could catch a breath and she finally stopped.

"Oh baby, you are going to be my good little whore." she said as she smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

We both came several times before we collapsed in each other's arms.

I started to get up and go clean myself up, finally after several minutes lying there but she stopped me.

"Come over here" she said, signaling for me with her index finger. I did and she put her arm around me and pulled me close, lying my head on her shoulder as she did. I shortly realized I was lying in the biggest puddle of piss on the bed, but she was on the side where it was dry.

I tried to scrunch over a little and she told me to stay where I was. She liked it there.

I relaxed as I melted into her, feeling all cares escape. My lust for her had not ebbed. It never seemed to. I wanted her as badly right after I came as I had before we started. I wanted every inch of her all the time. I wanted to touch her, explore her, make her smile and laugh. I wanted to be there when the sun came up and when the moon was high in the night's dark sky.

I was totally lost in my dreams when my doorbell rang. I had no idea who it might be. I wondered if my plans at church had backfired somehow, if one, or more, of the women were here to confront me about everything. Maybe a preacher from another church had heard about what was happening at our church and was her to talk to my husband or to me.

But as I jumped and before I could actua;lly move, Britney had jumped up and was headed out the bedroom door.

"Clean this all up. Wash the sheets and bed clothes. Put a mattress protector on the bed before you make it." she said as she bolted out the door. Before she reached the top of the stairs, I was at the door.

"Don't worry" she said, "I know who it is. It's for me" she said nonchalantly.

"But, I don't have a mattress protector. Not for a King sized bed." I explained.

"Well. then you'll have to go get one." she said bluntly as she skipped down the stairs.

I turned to go back into the bedroom to get dressed to go to the store. I would put the laundry in and give the mattress time to air out. It was only damp. Most of the urine had been soaked up by the bedspread, blankets and sheets. Spray it with some odor blocker and make the bed. Then see what was going on. I was curious and confused.

I dressed in jeans, a low cut white t-shirt, no bra and a pair of chunky heel ankle boots. I pulled my hair back in a pony tail and started down the stairs. I went to the kitchen to tell Brit I would be right back. Britney, Allen and Drew were sitting around my table.

"Headed out," I said. "Be right back."

"Don't hurry." she said with a smile. "See me when you are done. Don't disturb us until then." she said as she watched me without a word. She seemed to be sizing up my reaction much as I was trying to figure out what was going on.

"OK" I said, confused as I left.

Finished my shopping and arriving back at my house, I was still confused about what had happened that afternoon. Why had I been sent away so abruptly right when company had arrived. Especially Allen and Drew. I wanted their cocks just as much as I assumed Britney did. But, she had told me to clean the house?

I went in and immediately heard it. She was fucking in the guest bedroom. I was, I admit, immediately jealous. I stormed up the stairs and down to the guest room, stopping in the doorway with as accusatory "Well, I'm back" as I could muster.

She stopped sucking Allens huge, gorgeous cock just long enough to tell me to come back when the bed was done and then turned as if I were not there.

My shoulders slumped as I left them to their devices as I went to finish cleaning the master bedroom. It took the better part of an hour and the whole time I was hearing Britney, Allen and Drew. God, all three of them were beautiful and I wanted to be in there so badly, so I hurried.

I couldn't help but wonder how this had happened. Maybe they had been invited over for a four way date but because of what happened in the master bedroom, she didn't want to inconvenience them so this was left to me. That sucks.

I realized then, as now, that that line of thinking was childish.

I tried to put it from my mind until my work was done.

I walked in the spare bedroom, proudly declaring "All done." expecting her to have me join in at that point. But, that's not what happened. No, not at all.

Allen was on his back on the bed with his marvelous cock sticking straight up in the air, sliding to Britney's tiny little pussy with Drew on his knees behind her with his cock going straight into her ass. She was sliding back and forth, very slowly, taking both of their cocks deep into her ass and pussy. She moaned every time she went all the way back and they were at their deepest point. Then she rocked forward. She did it over and over, rocking her hips up and down as her body rocked forward and backward/

Drew would withdraw his cock right to the edge of releasing from her ass and then plunge in, meeting her ass with a slap as Allen thrust his cock up and down.

"Done" I said with a smile on my face, hoping it was my turn to jump in.

"Have a seat." Britney said. "I'll be with you in a minute." she said as she continued to fuck.

She fucked them slowly until it was becoming obvious Allen was getting ready to explode. He pulled out of her pussy as Britney said "Give it to her".

Her? I am just...her? What the..?" but before I could think any further, Allen's magnificent cock was in front of my lips. I opened my mouth to take it in, but before I could Allen said "No, not there, and stood me up, roughly pulling down my pants and pushing me back down in the chair.

With little or no warning, and no real preparation, he shoved his enormous cock into my pussy. I had not had time or foreplay to get lubed, so it was fairly dry going in and it was uncomfortable. But, he was wet enough from Britney that it was bearable as I reluctantly became excited anyway. As much as I wanted to be mad at the way this afternoon had gone, I couldn't help being turned on.

As he started to fuck me and touch me in places only he had touched me before, I fell back into the chair letting him have me. But it wasn't to be long. Britney had primed his pump and he was ready to burst. His back arched as he convulse, and I felt the geyser of sperm flow into me.

Before he was done, Drew was there, waiting with his cock in his hand, waiting to guide it to my pussy. He immediately began to pound me hard and fast until I felt him explode inside me.

Then, Britney stood up and took their hands leading them across the hall to the freshly made master bedroom.

"Be a sweetie and make that bed for me." she said as they disappeared into my bedroom and shut the door.

I heard the lock click behind them.

dna27fog
dna27fog
381 Followers