The Preacher's Wife Pt. 14

Story Info
The new church is formed.
2.5k words
3.66
5.5k
6

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
369 Followers

I awoke with a start and looking around the room did nothing to assuage my turmoil. I was not used to sleeping in the guest room, so waking up there did nothing to relieve my disorientation. But after a moment, my head cleared and I realized that I had fallen asleep while waiting on Britney the night before. I had waited on her, Allen and Drew for hours. I listened to them fuck. Then I listened to them talk in hushed tones but I couldn't make out anything they said. Then, when the lights went out, it was quiet and dark.

Lying there alone in the dark waiting to hear anysound drove me crazy but the next thing I knew, I was waking up alone in the guest room and the girl that I thought was becoming my girlfriend and my partner in crime was fucking two men in MY bedroom behind locked doors.

When I got up and started that way, I realized the door was open and, looking in, that the room was empty. The room was disheveled and tossed.

What did she think she was doing? This whole idea had been mine, It was my plan put into effect. I couldn't imagine what had happened. For months now, we had been as close as girlfriends. We spent most of our free time together. We both had our husbands cock in cages and we had each other's keys. But, last night she had excluded me in my own house.

Worse, she had been dismissive.

I was dwelling on these thoughts and others as my anger grew. Try as I might, however, I couldn't avoid the fact that I wanted, more than anything, to make her happy,

Suddenly, I realized that I had made the beds and cleaned both bedrooms, I had cleaned the kitchen. I went to the shower, but for the first time in a long time, I didn't feel sexual. I was worried about what was going on between me and Brit.

I went and showered, and as I started to dress, my phone rang. I looked and it was Britney.

"Hello" I answered curtly.

"Hey babe," she replied flippantly.

"Where are you?" I asked, not even trying to conceal the anger in my voice.

"At my house. Early this morning, Drew and Allen and I came over. I wanted to watch them fuck your husband, so I had them take turns on his ass while Robert watched..I made Robert talk dirty to him. It was delicious." she said.

"I would have gone, '' I said, suddenly feeling like a petulant child left out of a family trip to the store.

"Ah, you were asleep and we didn't want to wake you. Big day today, right?" she asked

At least she remembered.

"Yes. but am I going to see you today before church?" I asked

"Maybe, but just in case, wear that short black skirt and the white button up top with the black push up bra. No panties." She hesitated. "Thigh highs, black and black stilettos. You should be as tall and imposing as possible. See ya there babe. Be a dirty slut today." One more short pause. "I am." she added.

She never asked how I was after last night. She never told me where she would be today. She didn't even tell me for sure whether I would see her before church. Something was definitely off.

However, I was laying out exactly the clothes she asked me to wear.

I arrived at church at 6 o'clock for a 7 o'clock service. This would be no normal service and I expected very little push back. The church had been filled by the people we wanted. There were so few of the old members left that if they decided to vote against me, en masse, they still didn't have enough votes to stop me.

I went to the Pastors office and printed up the ballots and got everything ready.

At 6:30, I heard the church doors open. It was Britney, Rob, my husband, Drew and Allen as one group and Danae was right behind them, although arriving separately.

Britney was dressed in a sheer white spaghetti strap, midriff baring cami and a pair of jean denim shorts cut so short that her ass cheeks were almost fully exposed and a pair of tall, stiletto fuck-me heels. She was exquisite.

Rob and my husband were in jeans and T-shirts, but I could see through the shirts that they both had bras on. I was sure they had panties under their pants as well. But, I was shocked at Allen and Drew. They were dressed just as our husbands were, and I was sure from all appearances that they had panties on as well.

Danae floated behind them as if she was a Goddess in white, reigning from on high.

They walked in and the men walked, without a word, to the front row on the left and sat side by side, taking off their jeans and T-shirts leaving just 4 men in panties and bras.

Britney walked up to me, and with a quick kiss and "Missed you, babe" she had me again. All was forgiven. "Do you have the ballots printed?" she asked.

"They are already at the pulpit, ready to be passed out. We are ready for the vote." I said.

We started looking around, doing some last minute sprucing up when finally the first person outside our group to arrive was there. Angie and Brian. Angie was dressed elegantly but sexy and Brian was already joining the men on the front row, stripping off his clothes leaving him in his bra and panties.

I gave Angie a quick kiss. "You look amazing. Brian has a new outfit too." I commented.

Over the next few minutes, people filed in. Most were women, definitely on the younger side. I would say the youngest may have been barely 18 while the oldest was still Angie. Those who brought men were divided into two groups; those whose men were in bras and panties and those who were not.

There were only a couple who were not but the rest were all seated together on the front two pews on the left.

I went up to open the service. I asked Britney to lead us in prayer. She asked God to bless our efforts, to bring about the church we needed and to help us find healing and happiness for the future. I led in the opening song:

There is a song in my heart today,

Something I ne­ver had;

Jesus has taken my sins away,

O! say, but I'm glad.

O! say, but I'm glad, I'm glad,

O! say, but I'm glad,

Jesus has come and my cup's overrun;

O! say, but I'm glad.

Won't you come to Her with all your care,

Weary and worn and sad?

You, too, will sing as His love you share,

O! say, but I'm glad.

"We are here tonight to establish a new church. A church that cares for women. Cares for our need, our wants, keeps us safe, provides blessings for us, gives us a voice in our present and, more importantly, our future. Our first order of business shal;l be to abolish the old church charter and constitution. I assume you have all read it."

"It is the same document controlling thousands of baptist churches around the world and men have used this as a way to dominate and violate us for decades on end. No more. Tonight we call for a vote to do away with this constitution and charter to create a church more in line with our goals."

"Do we have a motion to remove the church charter and church constitution?" I asked, finishing my monologue.

"I move to remove the charter and constitution." Britney said as she stood and projected a full, throaty voice that I didn't know she possessed.

"Do we have a second?" I asked.

Angie's was the first hand up.

"Motion by Britney and seconded by Angie. Any discussion?" I asked.

There was none. Most people had been informed about this and knew the details beforehand. We made sure we had the support.

"No discussion," I said. Those in favor of discharging the constitution and charter vote yea.

There was a smattering of yeahs, probably seven.

"Those opposed, nay." I finished.

There was not a single nay.

"So carried. Our next order of business is the election of a new Pastor and Associate Pastor. Since we do not have a constitution at present, it would seem the best way to proceed is to elect a pastor and associate pastor who can then form a constitution committee to hash out the finer points of a constitution and by-laws." I explained a plan of attack.

Suddenly, a hand went up. It was a woman who I barely recognized, but had seen her here many times since we had begun our takeover of the church. I nodded in her direction.

"I would like to nominate Britney as the new Pastor!" she said loudly.

WHAT? What was going on? This couldn't be happening. Britney was going to nominate me as soon as the floor was open but she had been beaten to the punch. It really was of no consequence, there would not be a second and if there was even if she won the vote, Britney would not accept. This had been our project for a long time now and we had definite plans on how it would play out.

"I second" came another voice.

I gathered myself. "We have a nomination and a second. Any...discussion?" I asked, confused.

There was murmuring and finally someone said we have a vote before us. The vote was unanimous, with only the women voting because all had been told men would have no voting rights in our new church

"Britney" I said, looking for her to bail me out and decline the election, but she didn't.

"Thank you for your faith." she said. "I would like to nominate my best friend and the architect of this new church as our new associate pastor." Britney announced, much to my surprise.

"Second," said Angie.

It was a whirlwind of discussion. The men were sitting there like eunuchs, unwilling or unable to speak with little concern or influence on the outcome.

"We have a motion and a second on the floor. All in favor, Aye!" she said, enthusiastically followed by a loud 'AYE' from the women.

"All opposed." she muttered.

There was no response.

"So carried. Our first order of business is to purge the rolls. The membership of all men is hereby revoked. Anybody not present at this meeting will have their membership revoked. We will move forward to ratify a constitution and by laws to allow us to worship God and be the women that allows us to develop and grow, physically, spiritually and in fellowship.

Unless someone has more, I think we have accomplished a lot this evening. Let's call it a night and celebrate." she finished off, dismissing the congregation.

Then Britney, without a word to me, took the role that I was supposed to have and became master of ceremonies. She directed all the men to gather in front of the altar. She then had my husband lie on his back on the offering table and prayed over our first offering, my husband.

She called her husband over and then called for me.

"Remove the cage from my husband's cock." she commanded me.

I wanted to fight, to argue, to hit her but I was getting exactly what I wanted except that I was not the one in charge. She had stolen my position from me. But, I looked into her eyes and melted. I could not refuse her.

I dropped to my knees and pulled Rob's panties down to his ankles and then off as he lifted his feet out of them individually.

"Now, suck my husband's cock until it is ready and then position it at the entrance to your husband." she directed.

I looked around and everyone was watching as I took Rob's cock in my mouth and began to suck it, working my hands up and down the shaft, spreading saliva from tip to base as it started to firm up. I turned my head sideways, burying his cock until my lips were against his groin and I felt his cock enlarging in mny mouth. When I felt it touch the back of my throat, I pushed against him with all my strength, burying him in me as deeply as possible.

There was suddenly a smattering of applause around the room as I removed him from my mouth and my saliva hung from him. I guided his cock to the rim of my husband's ass. He just quietly lay there, letting this all happen. As soon as Rob's cock touched his ass, Rob plunged it in, as he had been taught to do.

My husband let out a loud groan and arched his back as if trying to run away from the large cock invading his unprepared anus. Rob thrust again hard and slowly. Thrusting time after time until after several firm deep thrusts he just began to fuck my husbands ass as my husband lay there crying.

"Angie...." Britney said to Angie as she nodded. Angie left her sweat and walked to the altar and, taking her husband's hand led him to my husband where my husband opened his mouth and took Brians cock into it proceeding to give him a blowjob while Rob fucked his ass.

Applause came from everywhere around the church and kept up their intensity, until Britney finally smiled and stepped up to the lectern behind the altar.

"Ladies, our last pastor had the same treatment that women have traditionally had here and at so many bible believing fundamental churches. He is expelled, and as new pastor there is one more action I must take as much as it pains me." Britney began.

"Even though our constitution is not written yet, I know what many of it's tenets will be. Therefore, I am taking preemptive action. Men are the property of women. Men can only be members by proxy through their wives or owners. Men are to be used, lent, traded for any task great or small. Any use of a man that is blessed by their owner is beneficial, but use of another woman's man without permission is our greatest sin. We have one among us who has violated that cardinal tenant. And therefore, she also must be banished, or serve a term of one year of servitude to the church as propitiation for her sin." she continued.

"That lady is" she paused briefly, "our associate pastor. Which do you choose, banishment or one year of servitude to all the ladies in the church? That will repay in full all your transgressions and you can return to honored ladies status. The choice is yours."

dna27fog
dna27fog
369 Followers