The Prediction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there stunned. Brad and I had never really talked about sex. We did it, of course, but there was never a serious discussion of likes and dislikes. I, who have a fantasy of being taken by force, had never said this to my man, who in turn had never told me he likes to bind people and have his way with them. Did we even know each other?

After each couple had relayed their experience, Bobby said it was time for us to vote. Whose tale of satisfying a secret desire was the best?

Bobby and I won easily, with our story of the burglar ravishing me. Everyone liked the role play. They thought Bobby's line about what jewels he was after was great.

"So, what's the reward for the winners?" someone asked.

Bobby provided the answer. "It's a full body massage, performed by everyone, on the two winners. That's 5 sets of hands for each. If you've never had a group massage before, it's pretty amazing."

Bobby brought out two massage tables. (Naturally, he just happened to have some; maybe he's done this before?) He and I stripped and lay nude on a table. No one battered an eye, including me, at our nudity; how far I'd come from that first day, when I was reluctant to go topless.

Warm massage oil was sprinkled on us. One set of hands circled my buttocks, another rubbed the feet. Someone kneaded the shoulders and the back. Exquisite sensations radiated from all parts of my body. It was glorious, liberating. I turned over, and the more sensitive parts were exposed. Two hands manipulated my breasts and the nipples, while another rubbed the legs and thighs, teasing me. Someone, I don't know who, as I had my eyes closed, rubbed my groin and vagina. And the clitoris. Bobby was undergoing similar pleasure, and the moaning from the other table joined mine. His excitement helped build my own. I climaxed multiple times, and was like a limp rag when the massages finally stopped.

It was the best weekend of my life -- our lives; Brad loved it too. It changed us and our lovemaking. We became regulars in the Jersey shore house.

We still patronize that same Chinese restaurant, but I take the fortunes a lot more seriously now. Hard to argue with their prophetic credentials.

12